Session 9 April 2011

scifiscriptwriter said:
Hi Laura - I applied for Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind and have been admitted at Listener - No. 00000420.

Do I need to acquire permission to acess FCM - or is FCM the same as this Forum? If I need to apply, can s/o direct me to relevant material. Thanks.

Hi scifiscriptwriter I'm olso new to the FCM and have asked a similar question today (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16193.msg250098#msg250098)

Laura is pretty busy (as always ;D) so we have to be patient :)

Hi scifiscriptwriter and Pashalis,

As soon as you can see the FCM logo under your username, you should be able to see the FCM forum. :) So, keep a lookout for it.

Vulcan59 said:

As soon as you can see the FCM logo under your username, you should be able to see the FCM forum. :) So, keep a lookout for it.

We generally wait until we have the hardcopy of the application in hand. So be sure you get that off in the mail. We will meanwhile be sending you your membership card via post.

Laura said:
Vulcan59 said:

We generally wait until we have the hardcopy of the application in hand. So be sure you get that off in the mail. We will meanwhile be sending you your membership card via post.

it's on the way to USA

Edit:quote
sorry something didn't work here and a new post appeared accidentally
thanks for deleting it

Thank you for the session that was as always very fast transcribed :love:

As for being low on energy... yeah me too, from the week before supermoon, and then you can add to that few weeks of apathy and dissociation, two weeks without POST and downloading music from the 80's - which I didn't do anymore for almost two years :cry: (listening to it in the night was a big part for not doing EE/POST), lazing on my translation. There were also some physical symptoms: coughing, little sourness in the throat, headaches. To add to that some unpleasant dreams.

On the plus side, if one can call it that, at least on some level I knew what I was doing and some propable reasons for doing so, even if not all of them.

Time to add Spirulina and Kelp to the diet, looks like. Thanks for the reminder. Nature's Stream Spirulina, is mentioned in DCM, JFK, issue 12, p.76. Any favorite brands for kelp?
Thanks!

www.naturestream.eu

SolarMother said:
Time to add Spirulina and Kelp to the diet, looks like. Thanks for the reminder. Nature's Stream Spirulina, is mentioned in DCM, JFK, issue 12, p.76. Any favorite brands for kelp?
Thanks!

www.naturestream.eu

hmm.... ? as far as I know spirulina is cultured in seawater. so after the events in gulf of mexico, fukushima and other places on earth, I don't know if that is still a good idea ?

but thinking about it, the nuclear waste is olso in the air (from fukushima and the A-bomb test and all that other crap)
so then you could not eat anything becouse everything is more or less contaminated :mad:

Pashalis said:
SolarMother said:
Thanks!

www.naturestream.eu

hmm.... ? as far as I know spirulina is cultured in seawater. so after the events in gulf of mexico, fukushima and other places on earth, I don't know if that is still a good idea ?

but thinking about it, the nuclear waste is olso in the air (from fukushima and the A-bomb test and all that other crap)
so then you could not eat anything becouse everything is more or less contaminated :mad:

Oh heck. I remember one of Laura's recent articles stating the Chateau folk eat up their Spirulina/Kelp every morn...
you gotta point there, Pashalis.

I've spirulina too. I thought I saw on TV were we bought it that it was cultured in sea water.

but now I think I said crap. on the package stands:
"Spirulina platensis thrives in mineral-bearing freshwater"

but I don't know if there are other spirulina types, and if, are they cultered in seawater ?

Edit: spelling

Pashalis said:
I've spirulina too. I thought I saw on TV were we bought it that it was cultured in sea water.

but I don't know if there are other spirulina types, and if, are they cultered in seawater ?

My Spirulina "Nu-Greens" is from Hawaii's Pacific. This package says:

"This blue-green algae from the sea is dried in a oxygen-free environment helping to preserve its original nutrient value and is free from chemicals, pesticides and is non-GMO."

So it looks like some types of Spirulina are cultured in sea water.

I was reading some material from Eve Lorgen, and there is something I don't understand, as in the session with one of Laura's patients. The mention that the aliens or whatever are training people for something, and I am confused, are they really training the abductes?? or is just a lie from them? And if they are training them, to do what?

Hi Vulcan59, thank you for the FOTCM forum info. I don't have a lot of forum experience. Is the public fellowship thread different from the forum you are talking about? I don't seem to have the logo under my sign-on and became a member a few months ago. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Aya said:
Pashalis said:

My Spirulina "Nu-Greens" is from Hawaii's Pacific. This package says:

"This blue-green algae from the sea is dried in a oxygen-free environment helping to preserve its original nutrient value and is free from chemicals, pesticides and is non-GMO."

So it looks like some types of Spirulina are cultured in sea water.

Maybe there are other Spirulina types.
According to the ad in DCM, Issue 12 (JFK) p. 76-77, "Spirulina (Arthrospia Platensis) is a microscopic, spiral-shaped blue-green algae, or cyanobacterium. Spirulina thrives in warm shallow waters with a high PH (9-11) and an elevated concentration (30g/L) of alkaline salts, mostly sodium carbonate and bicarbonate.
One of the oldest living organisms, Spirulina is well-known for its extraordinarily high nutritional content. In fact, it has been harvested for food since ancient times, by Africans, Asians, Aztecs and Mayans, and is now regarded as a potentially key element in combating world hunger and starvation."

As for kelp, maybe if one has packages dating back awhile it would still be safe to ingest?

cubbex said:
I was reading some material from Eve Lorgen, and there is something I don't understand, as in the session with one of Laura's patients. The mention that the aliens or whatever are training people for something, and I am confused, are they really training the abductes?? or is just a lie from them? And if they are training them, to do what?

I don't have a definitive answer for you, perhaps someone else does. I would say that it's always best to assume the 'aliens' are lying and go from there. They tell the truth only when it serves a purpose and telling an abductee that they're important or will serve a purpose and must be trained is an ego hook, plain and simple - so it's likely a lie. Just my take, though - I can't know at this point in time for certain...

anart said:
cubbex said:

I don't have a definitive answer for you, perhaps someone else does. I would say that it's always best to assume the 'aliens' are lying and go from there. They tell the truth only when it serves a purpose and telling an abductee that they're important or will serve a purpose and must be trained is an ego hook, plain and simple - so it's likely a lie. Just my take, though - I can't know at this point in time for certain...

Thought the same. Thanks, why would they be training people, if they have the psychopaths.

Back
Top Bottom