Session 9 April 2011

seekr said:
:lol: I sometimes introduce myself as "Lucy" I'm not negative, simply a realist... the world is not pretty in these days... but one can still find beauty even in these "end times"

As scary as these changes may be, there is still a beauty to be seen in watching reality unfold, as creation seeks balance....

Of course, but its like the people is afraid to loose something, or just because they don't know why you say that.

:cool2: but indeed there is no beauty without a beast, and the beast serves as contrast to enjoy the beauty things.

Very helpful for me, my diet is awful so this is a good wake up call for me among other things.

My dad was recently diagnosed with Celiac disease and lactose intolerance after battling a massive hernia AND an ulcer.

In the last year I have become sensitive to beer, pasta, anything whole wheaty and I suspect that I am gluten sensitive as well! I get gassy, bloated, tired from eating. I have been reading many helpful articles on Sott and Cassiopaea I know what I need to do, so thanks!

nicklebleu said:
The other good point is that he does away with the "ketosis is bad for you" myth. I think our body is supremely adapted to handle prolonged periods of ketosis (which occurs, when you either fast for a short period of time or you only ingest proteins and fat - without any carbs).

I understand the difference is between ketosis, which happens when the body burns fat instead of blood sugar when you don't eat carbs, and ketoacidosis, which is the event suffered by diabetics.

"ketosis is a normal metobolic function. Ketoacidosis, on the other hand, is a life-threatening medical condition of particular concern to those with diabetes type I.

Ketoacidosis is a state of toxicity in which there are elevated levels of acids called ketones in the blood. This condition occurs when insulin levels are too low and the liver attempts to restore energy by metabolizing fats and proteins due to a lack of available carbohydrates. Since ketone acids slowly degrade into acetone, the breath often smells fruity or similar to nail polish remover. Without immediate medical attention, this condition can induce a diabetic coma and, possibly, death." (www.wisegeeks.com)

Hi BadgerTheWise,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. You can read through the many newbie introductions to get a feel for how others have done it. Thanks.

scifiscriptwriter said:
Laura said:
DHTH said:
Maybe someone could clarify for me what the "super- moon dance" is all about. Think I remember something mentioned a long time ago about something similar but not sure. Just wondering :)

FOTCM (The Fellowship) had a moon festival/feast on the date of the Super Moon. Members around the world who were able to do so, got together for potluck, bonfires, dancing and general merriment. Those who weren't able to make it to a meeting site celebrated from home.

Is there some way I can contact other members in the DC area? I would really appreciate meeting with other members.

Was there a FOTCM moon festival/feast on the date of the Super Moon in the Toronto area?

What is the best way to know of upcoming FOTCM events? As I too would appreciate meeting with other members at such events. :)

scifiscriptwriter said:
Laura said:
DHTH said:
Maybe someone could clarify for me what the "super- moon dance" is all about. Think I remember something mentioned a long time ago about something similar but not sure. Just wondering :)

FOTCM (The Fellowship) had a moon festival/feast on the date of the Super Moon. Members around the world who were able to do so, got together for potluck, bonfires, dancing and general merriment. Those who weren't able to make it to a meeting site celebrated from home.

Is there some way I can contact other members in the DC area? I would really appreciate meeting with other members.

Are you a member of the Fellowship?

What.. A "super moon dance".. and here I was twirling round the house all alone!! :O EEEK.. I'm off to join FOTCM. I don't want to miss another gig!!

Thank you everyone for such an important and informative session. Lots more info to follow up on.

Have been studying intensively - thanks for recommending Controversy of Zion - definitly a must read. EE and diet now a priority.

I too have been affected recently with low/no energy with viral like symptoms to start with also sometimes affecting my memory. The flashes of light and 'seeing' things appear to move at the corners of my eyes I have beenhaving for the past few months. Plus although I have ringing in my ears for years they are nearly screeching levels sometimes now -almost blocking out hearing people talking at times.

Love the idea of eating more meat and fat!

Thank you too for the vital articles on Sott - much more informative.

Thank you for the session and all of the comments and information.

I am a member of the FOTCM living on the west coast of Canada. I was also unaware of any celebration of the super moon and would like to know if there are any members in my vicinity.

Bluefyre said:
Thank you for the session and all of the comments and information.

I am a member of the FOTCM living on the west coast of Canada. I was also unaware of any celebration of the super moon and would like to know if there are any members in my vicinity.

Perhaps you haven't posted/networked in the FCM forum? If members don't post, they are removed.

Thanks to the Chateau Crew for the session and to everyone that posted comments! I've had visual disturbances lately similar to what others here have described. They are rather brief and don't bother me much - they are more of just a curiosity. For the last 3 weeks or so I've had rashes on my lower legs, and I'm not prone to rashes at all. In fact, I can't ever remember having one. Maybe when I was a child, but that was 30+ years ago. So that is a bit disturbing. My diet has not changed significantly and my carb intake is pretty low. Now that I've read this thread, I'm cutting carbs down to a minuscule amount and upping my supplement intake.

Laura said:
scifiscriptwriter said:
Laura said:
DHTH said:

Are you a member of the Fellowship?

Hi Laura - I applied for Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind and have been admitted.

Do I need to acquire permission to acess FCM - or is FCM the same as this Forum? If I need to apply, can s/o direct me to relevant material. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom