Session 9 April 2011

"
A: Because you asked if he was at peace, and if he was "adjusting." Do you not see that by the "time" you realize someone is "dead," they have already, in essence, experienced their entire 5th density incarnation recycling, learning and contemplative experience in "zero time?!"
"
From 1996, sorry android with no spare memory.

It would seem that a person can be ready for reincarnation as soon as they pass away, here in 3D. That would help explain why I have been recycling seemingly endlessly. I was killed off in WW2 and came back in 1952, after being aborted a couple of years earlier. It goes on and on, back in time.

@WIN 52 ,

I don't have any memories like you are describing but I thought maybe more of the surrounding text might give a better overview.

Session 3 February 1996:
Q: (L) Sandra wants to know about her uncle who just died in January. (S) Where is he? {Sandra, herself, died a few months after this session.}

A: He is at 5th density.

Q: (S) Is he having a hard time adjusting?

A: No, but remember, there is no "time" there.

Q: (S) Many members of the family have reported having visions and dreams of him. What are these caused by?

A: Various processes.

Q: (L) I guess you have to ask about specific ones. Are any of these caused by Uncle Andrew himself visiting?

A: That is too simplified.

Q: (L) I guess you have to specify...

A: No, you don't understand. We meant that your comment was too simplified. The question is: are any of these manifestations Uncle Andrew?

Q: (S) He appeared to his oldest daughter ...

A: The concept is faulty.

Q: (L) The idea of any of them being Andrew, I guess. (S) So, the appearances are all their own expectations?

A: No, not always, but we are trying to teach.

Q: (S) Is he at peace?

A: Yes. Do you want to learn, or would you prefer to assume?

Q: (L) What are these manifestations?

A: They are 5th density thought projection energy waves.

Q: (L) So, his family are picking up these 5th density thought energy waves.

A: You are not following well.

Q: (S) So, when the family members are seeing negative things, it is just their own guilt?

A: There is no time on 5th density. All event sequences happen eternally and for an instant only at once.

Q: (L) How does that relate to the question?

A: Because you asked if he was at peace, and if he was "adjusting." Do you not see that by the "time" you realize someone is "dead," they have already, in essence, experienced their entire 5th density incarnation recycling, learning and contemplative experience in "zero time?!"

Q: (L) Sandra wants to know how many times she has been 'recycled' as a human being?

A: 84.

"
"
From 1996, sorry android with no spare memory.

It would seem that a person can be ready for reincarnation as soon as they pass away, here in 3D. That would help explain why I have been recycling seemingly endlessly. I was killed off in WW2 and came back in 1952, after being aborted a couple of years earlier. It goes on and on, back in time.

Thanks for reminding me of that comment from the C's WIN 52. It's good to know that there is no time pressure in 5D although we have to reincarnate if we really want to make significant progress, it seems. Still, this life business never ends (unless one is committed to a STS path and then one's matter is just re-cycled) so it seems a bit myopic to fret about the time left in this particular life. Understandable though, we still have to live that life.

I only know about three of my previous lifetimes. Like you I died in a war but it was WWI for me. Another was as a mill owner who tried to drown himself but then changed his mind at the end, saved himself, got married and had a family despite being a homosexual, osit. The other was as a drunkard who lived for fights and beer. Interestingly, all three were pertinent to where I was in this life when I learned about them. The WWI death, I died in the arms of a fellow soldier who was the love of my life in this incarnation. The mill owner came when I was still struggling with coming to terms with my sexuality in this life and had and have been plagued with bouts of suicide ideation. The drunkard and rabble-rouser came to me when I was much younger and very promiscuous. A medium told me once that we do not learn about previous lives unless they have significance to us in this current life as they would get in the way of us living this one. That makes sense. Fortunately, I have pretty much dealt with all of those issues in this lifetime so hopefully, I shall not have to repeat those patterns in another life.

Thanks for reminding me of that comment from the C's WIN 52. It's good to know that there is no time pressure in 5D although we have to reincarnate if we really want to make significant progress, it seems. Still, this life business never ends (unless one is committed to a STS path and then one's matter is just re-cycled) so it seems a bit myopic to fret about the time left in this particular life. Understandable though, we still have to live that life.

I only know about three of my previous lifetimes. Like you I died in a war but it was WWI for me. Another was as a mill owner who tried to drown himself but then changed his mind at the end, saved himself, got married and had a family despite being a homosexual, osit. The other was as a drunkard who lived for fights and beer. Interestingly, all three were pertinent to where I was in this life when I learned about them. The WWI death, I died in the arms of a fellow soldier who was the love of my life in this incarnation. The mill owner came when I was still struggling with coming to terms with my sexuality in this life and had and have been plagued with bouts of suicide ideation. The drunkard and rabble-rouser came to me when I was much younger and very promiscuous. A medium told me once that we do not learn about previous lives unless they have significance to us in this current life as they would get in the way of us living this one. That makes sense. Fortunately, I have pretty much dealt with all of those issues in this lifetime so hopefully, I shall not have to repeat those patterns in another life.

@strategic enclosure ,

I don't know if you see STS as the only way out of being "re-cycled" or that was just a typo and you meant STO or not but it seems backwards to me.

We are more than just "matter" as I see it.

The caveat to this, however, is that the soul can only progress fractionally compared to the great progress possible once incarnate. So swot up on lots of subjects when one is in 5D but sooner or later the soul is going to feel the urge to get back to a physical body to progress on its soul journey, osit.

Well, if we need more lessons then I think returning to "physicality" is the natural path but even you are seeing that you really have a desire to "hopefully, I shall not have to repeat those patterns in another life."

I do think that the idea of striving to "rise" is linked to completing our lessons and not "re-cycle". That is the reason we are in "physicality" and we have the choice (which ain't easy) to let go of the need for it. This 3D experience is a duality of negatives and positives that comprise the "school" but as the Cs say when one knows the ABCs does he need to learn them all over again? And when one is finished with 3rd grade where do they go but to graduate to 4th grade.

I don't usually quote almost a whole session but these questions seem to be really covered well in the following session:

Session 7 January 1995;
Q: (T) So that is why we have to get everybody, because we all become one on 7th density. (D) What will we then do to change the game and make it interesting again?

A: Don't have to "do" anything, has, will, is!!!

Q: (L) The fellow who wrote the Ultimate Frontier, was he channeling that information or did those events he described actually take place?

A: Yes and yes.

Q: (L) Was he, in fact, the reincarnation of King David as he claimed?

A: If he prefers.

Q: (L) He lost me when he went off on his thing about women and that souls reincarnated as only one sex. (J) No, that's not so and I think switching sex has a lot to do with homosexuality. (L) Yes. (T) But I do think that a soul has a tendency to be more of one than the other.

A: No.

Q: (L) I think it ends up being balanced.

A: It is all just lessons.

Q: (J) Does the human state of sexuality, such as homosexuality, have something to do with changing sexes from one lifetime to another?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (L) Of all the modes of sexual expression, which one is more likely to advance one to 4th density more rapidly?

A: Total celibacy.

Q: (D) Well then I'm okay! {laughter} (V) Can you explain why total celibacy?

A: Because you are then "letting go" of the cravings for physicality. {That is, celibacy when one has let go of cravings is effortless. Celibacy that is an effort is probably not positive because it is done in an effort to GET something, i.e. advance to 4D.}

Q: (T) It is a 3rd density act which entices you to 3rd density. (L) Okay, now, what is the second most likely for advancement? {laughter} (D) We have me taken care of, now we're going to get you taken care of! (J) In order of importance... {laughter}

A: Does it matter?

Q: (D) It does to Laura, would you please answer? (L) I suppose that everyone should get to the point that they would simply desire to be totally celibate and totally let go of all physical things and so forth, but, we have left to us, at this point, heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality and multisexuality {laughter} (D) We also have the ability to take pleasure in our physical bodies in those forms of sexuality. We have the ability to have pleasure in the flesh and they can't. And, what I have read, is that they envy that. (L) Is that true, that you envy our physicality?

A: No. Not in the least!

Q: (L) I have read that when you are at the higher spiritual levels that you can do a spiritual merge which is better than orgasm. Is that true?

A: Why do you need orgasm of any kind?

Q: (L) Well, it does seem to be like one of the ultimate experiences of physicality. (T) That's exactly it... it's physicality... (L) If that is so, isn't everything that exists in the physical, 3rd density world, in some way a reflection of experiences or states of being on higher realms?

A: 3rd density as you experience it is an illusion you have been fed to continue your imprisonment therein.

Q: (L) So, in other words, there is no cosmic orgasm that keeps the worlds in existence as exemplified by the eternally copulating Vishnu and Shiva?

A: That is Bull! {laughter}

Q: (L) Well, they teach this stuff in the Eastern religions and they even have the idols sculpted in this posture...

A: That is a rationalization to continue the illusion.

Q: (L) So, in other words, the orgasmic experience is quite literally a lure to keep us... (D) Controlled... (T) And in the third level... (L) Is that true?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Let's go back to a question I asked in another session on this same subject: what happens to our energy at the point of orgasm? Where does that energy go?

A: Drains to 4th level STS.

Q: (T) Is this a manifestation of the Lizards feeding off of us?

A: STSers there retrieve it.

Q: (T) So, orgasm is a 3rd density manifestation of the 4th density consumption of 3rd density energy?

A: One of their methods.

Q: (D) In "Bringers of the Dawn" it talks about sex and it says that it is an expression of love and so forth and that you should not have sex with someone who does not really love you.

A: Love is all that is needed.

Q: (L) If two individuals, as an expression of true love at higher levels, desire to express this love in a physical way, is it possible to channel the energy in a positive way without feeding the 4th level STS guys?

A: Nope.

Q: (L) In other words, no matter what you do, how you think, or whatever, that's where it goes?

A: Sex is a physical craving.

Q: (V) So, when the big transition comes, let me assume, anybody who is having sex at the time or has any kind of sexual relationships around that time is not going to transition because of that? (L) I don't think so... (V) Well, I just want to get this clear. Is that true?

A: No. Transition is the "Millennium." A thousand years is the 3rd level interpretation.

Q: (L) So, for a thousand years we will be living as physical beings in 4th density... so to speak... making this transition during this period... and, by the time it is over we will have done away with our physical appetites?

A: Close. Some will be there at the beginning, others will need more "time."

Q: (T) So, when we are on the 4th density, we are still in the physical, and we will still be consuming, will we then be consuming that energy from 3rd density, the orgasmic energy, or something like that?

A: Some.

Q: (D) Even if we are STO?

A: Not if completely STO.

Q: (D) Then how do we get energy.... we get energy from each other. Which is more powerful... the service... well we have to be service to others... (L) That is because STO multiplies and grows... STS just fragments, segregates, and gets smaller and smaller... (J) The law of diminishing returns. (D) We can access or receive other's energies as we give our own?

Q: (D) Well, then, that is where Service to Others is Service to Self. (L) Any last messages? I feel a lot of changing going on here. Is there anything for any of us in the way of guidance?

A: Only if requested specifically.

Q: (D) Am I contacting you when I channel at home?

A: Yes but be careful of corrupting influences. Soulsearch, T__.

Q: (T) I've been soul searching and soul surfing, too! Is Keen Industries going to do anything with me?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (T) Will I be able to contact you?

A: Here.

End of Session

Actually the whole session above is an excellent refresher course and will answer many basic questions about densities and "how to get out alive".

Goyacobol, a little bit of synchronism for you. I'm reading Laura's Secret World Story and I found this ...

The word sar means head, both literally and in the sense of principal or chief.The combination sarman would thus mean the chief repository of the tradition.”
“And still another possible meaning of the word sarman is.literally, those whose heads have been purified.”428 Those whose heads have been purified! What an interesting idea! The central theme of Shamanism is the “ascent to the sky” and/or the “descent” to the underworld.In the former, the practitioner experiences Ecstasy, in the latter, he battles demons that threaten the well being of humanity.There are studies that suggest evidence of the earliest practices is in the cave paintings of Lascaux with the many representations of the bird, the tutelary spirits, and the ecstatic experience (ca.25,000 BC).Animal skulls and bones found in the sites of the European Paleolithic period (before 50,000 - ca.30,000 BC) have been interpreted as evidence of Shamanic practice.The “ecstatic experience” is the primary phenomenon of Shamanism, and it is this ecstasy that can be seen as the act of merging with the celestial beings.Merging results in Forced Oscillation that changes Frequency.Continued interaction with Celestial beings is a form of Frequency Resonance Vibration.
January 14, 1995
Q: (L) We have some questions and the first one is: You have told us in the past that you are us in the future and that you are moving this way to merge with us.A: Yes.
Q: (L) As we measure time, how far in the future are you us?
A: Indeterminate as you measure time.[.] What is “future”, anyway? Q: (L) The future is simultaneous events, just different locales in space/time, just a different focus of consciousness, is that correct? A: Yes, so if that is true, why try to apply linear thinking here, you see, we are merging with you right now! The idea that there was a time when man was directly in contact with the Celestial Beings is at the root of the myths of the Golden Age that have been redacted to the Grail stories of the 11th and 12th centuries.During this paradisiacal time, it is suggested that communications between heaven and earth were easy and accessible to everyone.Myths tell us of a time when the “gods withdrew” from mankind.As a result of some “happening”, i.e.“The Fall”, the communications were broken off and the Celestial Beings withdrew to the highest heavens.But, the myths also tell us that there were still those certain people who were able to “ascend” and commune with the gods on the behalf of their tribe or family.Through them, contact was maintained with the “guiding spirits” of the group.:-)

Thank you goyacobol but it seems that I did not adequately express my intent so let me see if I can do a better job of that.

I see this life business that we are all experiencing as eternal. It's the only game in town and there's no getting off this train unless one is absolutely and resolutely committed to an STS path. In that case, the individual consciousness unit/soul will devolve through densities until it is ultimately obliterated. The matter will be re-cycled but that unique individual consciousness unit/soul will never again get to take part in this great life experience. I have absolutely no wish to go down this path! However, I can see how some would want to take this path. They may feel that they are trapped in a game that they can't get out of and resent this imposition by God (7D). That would be a narrow and myopic view, however, since we all agreed to this but there you are. They must do what they must do.

When I reach the end of this current physical incarnation I shall go to 5D and do whatever needs to be done there in terms of a 'life review' and at some point incarnate again. I do not see that as re-cycling as nothing that really matters is being re-cycled; my soul/consciousness unit is eternal. Each life is a fresh chance to work on issues I identified in 5D before reincarnation as something I wished to work on. I have done a better job of tackling the issues of suicide ideation, self-indulgence, and being at peace with my sexuality, in this life, compared to the previous incarnations I mentioned. Hopefully, I will not need to tackle those issues again in another incarnation so I can get working on something else instead. I also don't see a progression of a soul as 'rising'. I don't worry about that. I don't feel the need to make value judgements on the progression of the soul. I do what is in front of me and lead my life in accordance with my ethical conscience as best I can and what will be will be.

In one sense I see life as being very simple. 7D has given us the opportunity to experience life in all its richness but has given us Free Will in how we choose to do so. We have two clear directions mapped out for us. One leads us back nearer to 7D (the STO orientation of travel) and the other further away from 7D (the STS orientation direction). The choice is ours at every moment. However, one cannot cheat or manipulate one's way closer to 7D. One has to be sincere and authentic in one's intent. One cannot do STO things because one wishes to 'progress' or 'rise'. It has to be an authentic expression of who one actually is.

osit

Hopefully, that makes more sense but please do say if I am still being unclear.

My life this time around has been a series of been there, done that and rode that pony.

I am guessing that my being here has to do with this transition we are experiencing, for that experience. And, to help others who are struggling with it. Whether or not there was some other reason as well, time will tell.

Isn't this fun? To me it is the end of one journey and the beginning of another.

I don't worry about that. I don't feel the need to make value judgements on the progression of the soul.

@strategic enclosure ,

When I spoke about "rising" it is in the context of natural progression whether towards STS or STO. It is in the sense of density progression. The Cs got my attention by encouraging us to "Strive always to rise". If you are in school usually wanting to advance to the next level is a very natural desire.

Session 7 January 1995:
Q: (T) So when a plant absorbs nutrients.... (L) Well, a plant is the same density as minerals, so it is almost like... (T) Like two separate entities becoming one? (V) Like Jeffrey Dahmer... {laughter} (L) My bologne has a first name... (LM) Minerals dissolve in water and are then absorbed by the plant, what pain could there be in this?

A: Subjective, L__.

Q: (L) Maybe the dissolution of, say, phosphate in water, is a "death" to it...

A: Close. You limit when you perceive on 3rd level only and think that your perception is all there is.

Q: (L) So, in other words, we should be able to perceive on 1st and 2nd as well as 3rd while working on 4th level understanding?

A: No. Work on 4th, 5th and 6th.

Q: (L) Is it not also beneficial to understand the 1st and 2nd density levels as well, just simply for the exercise in understanding that which is below us?

A: Strive always to rise.

Q: (V) Haven't we already done our 1st and 2nd level work as evolving souls?

Q: (V) So there is no reason to step back. (T) Who eats the Lizzies on the 4th level?

A: No one. 4th is the last density for full manifestation of STS.

Q: (T) So, beings on the 5th and 6th level exist in pure energy?

Q: (T) The 4th level is the last for full STS. Does that mean that the 5th level, which you have described as the "contemmplative" level... what is the state of existence of a STS being on the 5th level?

A: Souls of 1,2,3, and 4 go to 5th.

Q: (T) So 5th level is where they go to while waiting to go back to one of the 4 for their next incarnation?

A: Exactly.

Q: (T) That is why it's called the contemplation level. You go and think about what you have done. (T) What about souls on 6th density? (L) Are there 6th density STS beings?

A: No, when you get to 6th you no longer need to recycle.

Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at 6th density, like the 6th density Orions?

A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.

As for our lives being an authentic expression as you said:

One cannot do STO things because one wishes to 'progress' or 'rise'. It has to be an authentic expression of who one actually is.

osit

Hopefully, that makes more sense but please do say if I am still being unclear.

I agree that if we truly choose to do STO things it should be from a natural state of our being and not just "to rise" since that would really be mostly a STS motivation. Still, if we do not rise we will repeat/re-cycle learning the same old lessons over and over so I think it is healthy to want to rise above and beyond our previous levels (as in STO-ness).

@goyacobol, understood. I think that inner drive to learn and to grow is inherent in us all. However, any individual may choose to dig their heels in and stay where they are but then life becomes a sort of living death. I think that's probably why I am here (this Forum). After encountering the site online and ravenously reading the Wave series and so on that Laura kindly puts up for free, I think I have stuck around because I want to learn and grow. This Forum is the only place on the internet that I know of where I can freely discuss and think about things that would get me judged and condemned if not outright banished in other places. I regard this Forum as my home on the internet now. I used to try and discuss things that are discussed here in real life and was often told that I was weird. I know that that won't happen here. Someone might gently point out my errors in thinking but if that comes from a good place I am grateful. You could say that this Forum is my 'safe space' :lol: .

My motivation for not wanting to repeat 'lessons' in incarnations is so I won't have to face up to my failure to do so in 5D. I don't want to be reviewing my past life to realise that I have failed again to deal with whatever issue(s) I set out to do in an incarnation. I don't want to give myself that annoyance and frustration! :-[

My motivation for not wanting to repeat 'lessons' in incarnations is so I won't have to face up to my failure to do so in 5D. I don't want to be reviewing my past life to realise that I have failed again to deal with whatever issue(s) I set out to do in an incarnation. I don't want to give myself that annoyance and frustration! :-[

I think most of us wouldn't want to repeat the lesson.

I try to compare myself with who I was yesterday, if I see growth every day in learning and being I continue what I do, but if I see stagnation I look for the answers. The last time the stagnation lasted a few months only after reading the book Healing Developmental Trauma and accepting and taking responsibility for certain situations in my life, I moved on.
So if you observe growth and do the best you can every day, it's not going to be a failure.

Maybe your thinking about failures is some kind of stagnation in you life, I dont know, it's just speculation on my part in relation to my experience

strategic enclosure said: My motivation for not wanting to repeat 'lessons' in incarnations is so I won't have to face up to my failure to do so in 5D. I don't want to be reviewing my past life to realise that I have failed again to deal with whatever issue(s) I set out to do in an incarnation. I don't want to give myself that annoyance and frustration!

The impression I get is that certain (simple) lessons take more than one lifetime to resolve, thus we return in order to get it just perfect. Practice makes perfect?! Also that a lesson may seem to be of some depth in one lifetime bt with every consecutive lifetime, the same lesson becomes more profound and circumvoluted? My own two cents (senses?)... :-)

Thank you for the session. :flowers:

Q: (Ark) Can I have a question? So I have this. I was playing with what is called homo polar motor – you do this and it spins. There is cylindrical magnet and it spins. There is electrical field which is supposed to go like that – {demonstrates magnetic field lines}. Now, the big question is - and physicists are discussing - whether there are these magnetic lines, and they rotate together with the magnet or there are no magnetic lines and they {Ark makes motions with hands showing what they do.} So there is this discussion.

A: There are magnetic flow directors. When you engage the device, you shift the electrons and a flow is initiated. This flow inducts free electrons into the device.

Q: (Ark) But I was asking if the magnetic field rotates with the magnet or not?

A: No.

Well, since magnetic fields of both, Sun and Earth, rotate together with the surface of the star and the planet (more about that below), does the (bolded) exchange above indicate that Sun and Earth are not really actual homo polar motors, at least not in the sense Ark thought about those motors at the time this question was asked?

Possible hint in that direction might be the usage of quotation marks for "motor" in 31-10-2001 session, in the sense that if the C's in that session exchange (quoted below) were referring to an actual homo polar motor, would there be a need to put motor in quotation marks?
Q: (A) Now, the major, the change of the orientation of the axis, what would be the main trigger, force, or activity, or what kind of event will trigger this change of the axis?
A: Cometary bodies.
Q: (L) Are the planets of the solar system going to kind of shift out of their orbits and run amok? Is that a possibility?
Q: (A) Due to cometary orbits alone?
A: Yes. Twin sun also.
Q: (A) When we speak about these cometary bodies, are we speaking about impacts?
A: Some will hit.
Q: (A) What would be - if any - the role played by electric phenomena?
A: Twin sun grounds current flow through entire system setting the "motor" running.
Q: (L) Does this mean that all of the different bodies of the solar system are like parts of some kind of giant machine, and once this electric current flows through them, depending on their positions relative to one another at the time this current flows, that it has some influence on the way the machine runs?
A: Yes, more or less.

Also note about the term flow :
- in the 31-10-2001 session the C's used the word flow as a noun (as in 'current flow is grounded'), not as a verb (as in 'currents flow');
- same term has an attribute magnetic associated to it in (this) 09-04-2011 session ('magnetic flow directors');
- last sentence in that 09-04-2011 session exchange,
This flow inducts free electrons into the device.
clearly indicates that the C's were talking about magnetic field flow, because according to Faraday's law of induction (wiki), a change/movement of magnetic field relatively to a circuit, induces/inducts a current in that circuit.
(Current creates its own magnetic field which interacts with the 'original external' one, establishing sort of a feedback loop/mechanism.)

The same Faraday's law can also be used as an argument saying that there is no significant relative motion between Earth's surface and its magnetic field, i.e. that geomagnetic field more or less rotates together with the Earth's surface.
If Earth's magnetic field would not rotate with planet's surface, due to the tilt between magnetic and geographical poles, magnetic pole would perform an apparent circle/ellipse around the geographical one during Earth's daily rotation. Relative motion of geomagnetic field with respect to the Earth's surface would then induce/induct electrical currents in conductive materials/bodies all over the globe, for example in our wiring and (maybe more importantly) in Earth's waters like in oceans, seas, rivers, ponds, ... , due to the conductivity of water (wiki).

Another way to know that Earth's magnetic pole is not performing such kind of a dance around the geographical one, is the behavior of a compass needle which points to the same approximate geographical location on the globe during the whole day. However, some pointing corrections are indeed needed, although on the scale of decades of years, because Earth's magnetic poles are not actually completely stationary as can be seen from historical measurements marked by yellow squares in the screenshot map (link) below.

1685629457851.png

More about modern (satellite) magnetic pole measurements here, and about a more realistic model of the geomagnetic field here and with some maps here, where they say about geomagnetic field,
At the Earth's surface the main field can be approximated by a dipole placed at the Earth's centre and tilted to the axis of rotation by about 10°. However, significant deviations from a dipole field exist.

Regarding the Sun and its magnetic field, a clear indication of the rotation of both together are sunspots which, together with other regions of increased solar (electromagnetic) activity on Sun's surface, are observed to rotate in differential fashion (wiki), i.e. equatorial regions rotate faster than polar ones. In 2007 paper (link), a connection between solar activity and differential rotation was found, for which they say in Conclusion:
4 Conclusions and an interpretation

A secular deceleration of the mean solar rotation in the 20th century was found by tracing sunspot groups.
This variation also shows a finer modulation indicating a connection with the phase of the 11-year solar cycle. In the years 1902 and 1913 we have found possible rotational signatures of two weak solar activity cycles (Gleissberg minimum). The rotation velocity residual increased in these years for about 0.4 °/day. This is in a qualitative and quantitative agreement with a similar rotational behaviour during the Maunder minimum. A qualitatively similar behaviour was also found on a shorter time scale for the period 1998–2000. As solar activity was increasing, the equatorial rotation velocity determined tracing coronal bright points was decreasing (in thispart of analysis monthly values were used). A dependence of the solar rotation velocity measured by magnetic tracers and solar activity and interplanetary magnetic field was found. An interplay between the Reynoldsand the Maxwell stresses is proposed for the interpretation. As stated by R¨udiger & Hollerbach (2004), the more magnetic the Sun is, more rigid is its rotation.

That sunspots as regions of increased activity (part of the solar magnetic field) rotate can also be seen on videos in Sol and its phenomena Forum thread.

Looking for a representation of (electro)magnetic interaction of the Earth with surrounding heliosphere, the phrase used in a video description, 'flow direction' of magnetic field, caught my attention.
In mid-December of 2006, the Sun erupted with a bright flare and coronal mass ejection (CME) that launched particles Earthward. While not the brightest or largest event observed, its impact on Earth was substantial, requiring some effort to protect satellites (ESA: Reacting to a solar flare).

The visualization presented here is a CCMC run of a BATS-R-US model simulating the impact of this event on Earth. Here, lines are used to represent the 'flow direction' of magnetic field of the solar wind impacting Earth, as well as the effects on Earth's geomagnetic field. A 'cut-plane' through the data illustrates the changes in the particle density in the solar wind and magnetosphere. The color of the data represents a logarithmic scaling of density, with red as the highest (1000 particles per cubic centimeter) down to blue (0.01 particles per cubic centimeter). In this simulation, each frame of the movie corresponds to two minutes of real time.

In the movie, we see vertical field lines of magnetic field carried by the solar wind, coming in from the left. As this field, and the plasma carrying it, strike Earth's magnetic field, they bend and reconnect, around the Earth. Some field lines actually reconnect to the polar regions of the Earth, providing a ready flow-path for particles to reach the ionosphere and generate aurora. This interaction between the solar wind and the plasma trapped in Earth's magnetosphere also creates a density enhancement between Earth and the solar wind helping to shield Earth from some of the effects. A lower density wake forms behind Earth (the blue region). There is a circular 'hole' around the Earth which is a gap in the model.

Here's the video (link to article):
(Note how 'flow directions' of Earth's magnetic field are being broken and then some of them reconnected, sometimes to solar (wind) magnetic lines.)

Back
Top Bottom