Session 9 April 2011

Aya said:
Thank you for the new session! :love:

“positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

A couple of people tell me that I am "negative" sometimes. I begin to realize that maybe I am just looking things as they are...

I think so ... Seeing everything in a "positive" light is related to the insidious "you create your own reality" doctrine. Giving the lie what it asks for is the "reality" light.

LQB said:
Aya said:

“positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

A couple of people tell me that I am "negative" sometimes. I begin to realize that maybe I am just looking things as they are...

I think so ... Seeing everything in a "positive" light is related to the insidious "you create your own reality" doctrine. Giving the lie what it asks for is the "reality" light.

What important is this point and what hard make him understand people.

I am beginning to realize the great harm it does the theory of "you create your own reality" in my acquaintances.

i dont think ive ever thanked the TEAM for these sessions but i always read them and this is just as informative and note worthy as the last. The section where the C's interjected and spelt out the beginning of the wave was so very interesting not that the rest of the session wasnt any less note worthy. Thank you :)

Thanks Laura, Andromeda and Team - interesting session!

Haven't been feeling down recently - quite to the contrary, quite energetic - compared to the last few months before. Maybe because now I have switched my mostly vegetarian diet to mostly meat based ...

Strangely enough my wife seems to hear things all the time. She often turns to me and asks: "What did you say?" - even though I didn't say anything at all. Maybe she feels the changes too ...

Laura said:
Stranger said:
Laura said:
Glycation is a problem only if you are eating more than 72 grams of carbohydrates per day.

I see you've read "Life Without Bread"? :P

Yup! Great book and HIGHLY recommended! I just wish he was onto the gluten and dairy thing too. But, so far, no book on these topics that we have read has been perfect based on our own experimentation and putting the puzzle together. I guess we'll have to write our own!

I am just reading Mark Sissons "The Primal Blueprint" - I think it's pretty spot on. He is against gluten, not against dairy though - but explains very well all the biochemical processes that happen with the different nutrients and what happens when you change the mix.
One thing I have come to realize is that it is not enough to just increase your fat intake - you HAVE TO reduce your carb intake down to 50 - 100 g/d (he says it's ok to take 100 - 150g/d, which I personally find too high).
The other good point is that he does away with the "ketosis is bad for you" myth. I think our body is supremely adapted to handle prolonged periods of ketosis (which occurs, when you either fast for a short period of time or you only ingest proteins and fat - without any carbs).

Legolas said:
GRiM said:
Thank you very much for transcribing and publishing the session <3

edit: 1000!! :)

Lol. It took me a second glance what you are meaning with 1000. Congrats then. :)

RedFox said:
A: Watch the diet!

Q: (L) Does that mean as I think, being very careful about any carbs?

A: Yes.

Meaning having very few or zero simple carbs/sugars (e.g. no fruit). And limiting the amount of complex carbs you have. You're energy should be coming mostly from (good) fats....as this does not raise insulin levels and/or stress the adrenal glands out....among other things.

Unfortunately I have not many facts at hand right now, I only heard from my doc (for diabetics), that too fat consumption needs insulin.

It is called: gluconeogenesis

I think that this is where part of the confusion is: Ketosis in diabetics is a totally different thing than ketosis in healthy people.

The body needs insulin - whatever you eat. It is the stuff that opens the channels of the cells for the nutrients to be able to enter. Without any insulin, your body literally starves to death - a type I diabetic dies emaciated.
So you will need a bit of insulin to get the nutrients into the cell. Only carbs lead to insulin production in the body - so if you don't eat any, the body is able to manufacture glucose from mainly proteins (and also fat). That's called "gluconeogenesis" - which just means "the fabrication of sugar in the body from different sources". So - in a healthy body there will ALWAYS be a bit of insulin produced, because it is necessary for survival. The problem arises, when you have a typical Western diet with 300 - 500 g of carbs per day. This overstimulates the insulin system and leads to several problems like insulin resistance, inflammation in the body, blood sugar instability etc. which in turn will eventually cause all the different civilization disorders (heart problems, diabetes, cancer etc.).

Ketosis in a type I diabetic (who is unable to produce insulin, because the cells in his pancreas which normally produce it, have died). The body will desperately try to manufacture glucose, because the feedback-loop is broken: The cells are starving, because there is no insulin to feed them. Ketones are able to fuel the vital organs in our body: brain, heart and kidney. This is an evolutionary backup system, that helps survive in times of hunger or lack of carbohydrate resources. But it was never mean to save a Type I diabetic - the feedback loop is broken and the ketosis will eventually get out of control - death is the end result. This doesn't happen in a healthy body, in the presence of insulin this will always be self-limiting.

Anyway ... In my view, "The Primal Blueprint" is pretty close to what I would write ... :P

Thanks for sharing.

I join the comments of those who speak that thought became
crazy.
In my case I have to say that I had and still have high and low, in sometimes I've been away from me, being very irritable, confused, etc., and
on other occasions I had deep state of reflection, the presence of myself -as much as possible for me at this point in my life- in certain
times of day, something like being aware of my body, my thoughts and emotions at the same time pay attention to the outside. Things are happening to me
very opposite from each other on the same day, moment to moment, and sometimes I think I'm going crazy! May have regard to all
these things are happening because "The wave has Begun in earnest!"

Thank you Laura and the Team for the session,very informative and important knowledge,thank you for sharing and helping all of us :) .

(Atriedes) It’s slightly personal. I’ve been having hallucinations. Like, I was drawing and I saw things in my drawing that were moving sometimes – and I keep hearing people say things that they’re not actually saying.

In this detail had not paid much attention. This afternoon I talked to my couple about what is happening to us a few days ago. Firstly both were a little irascible and really dumb things, which does not normally occur. Secondly, we were attributing words that we had not acted, and that in part has been debated, with one denied that he said something when the other claims that if he had said.

Remarked that these things do not happen to us, I know this happens in many couples and people living together, but truly say that this is not happening to us, at least rarely. As I said, we were wondering what was happening and what was not normal for us. I've told later about this new session and we read together, and seeing the detail of Atreides, we have seen this so sudden change in us may be due to these events change. Just maybe ...

Many thanks for this session!

I too have been feeling low energy this week and last, whether I sleep a lot or a little. Sometimes it goes away for a day and I feel like I have tons of energy. Very strange. Also, even though I have been following the same diet advised on here for months, sometimes I go through times of bloating and constipation whether I take a lot of magnesium (and other supplements) or not.

nicklebleu said:
Legolas said:
RedFox said:
A: Watch the diet!

Q: (L) Does that mean as I think, being very careful about any carbs?

A: Yes.

Meaning having very few or zero simple carbs/sugars (e.g. no fruit). And limiting the amount of complex carbs you have. You're energy should be coming mostly from (good) fats....as this does not raise insulin levels and/or stress the adrenal glands out....among other things.

Unfortunately I have not many facts at hand right now, I only heard from my doc (for diabetics), that too fat consumption needs insulin.

It is called: gluconeogenesis

I think that this is where part of the confusion is: Ketosis in diabetics is a totally different thing than ketosis in healthy people.

The body needs insulin - whatever you eat. It is the stuff that opens the channels of the cells for the nutrients to be able to enter. Without any insulin, your body literally starves to death - a type I diabetic dies emaciated.
So you will need a bit of insulin to get the nutrients into the cell. Only carbs lead to insulin production in the body - so if you don't eat any, the body is able to manufacture glucose from mainly proteins (and also fat). That's called "gluconeogenesis" - which just means "the fabrication of sugar in the body from different sources". So - in a healthy body there will ALWAYS be a bit of insulin produced, because it is necessary for survival. The problem arises, when you have a typical Western diet with 300 - 500 g of carbs per day. This overstimulates the insulin system and leads to several problems like insulin resistance, inflammation in the body, blood sugar instability etc. which in turn will eventually cause all the different civilization disorders (heart problems, diabetes, cancer etc.).

Ketosis in a type I diabetic (who is unable to produce insulin, because the cells in his pancreas which normally produce it, have died). The body will desperately try to manufacture glucose, because the feedback-loop is broken: The cells are starving, because there is no insulin to feed them. Ketones are able to fuel the vital organs in our body: brain, heart and kidney. This is an evolutionary backup system, that helps survive in times of hunger or lack of carbohydrate resources. But it was never mean to save a Type I diabetic - the feedback loop is broken and the ketosis will eventually get out of control - death is the end result. This doesn't happen in a healthy body, in the presence of insulin this will always be self-limiting.

Anyway ... In my view, "The Primal Blueprint" is pretty close to what I would write ... :P

Thanks for that nicklebleu, I corrected my post later on and got moved here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=22916.msg248750#msg248750

shellycheval said:
Mostly it's just little zips of light or shadow that I catch out of the corner of my eye, hard to explain.
A lot of this is also happening to me, and sometimes lately when I look at something, like some clothes hung on a chair, it will appear as something else for a split second--like my mind is trying to focus it as a person or " living body" of some kind instead of the pile of clothes or stack of boxes that it really is.

I was reading over the forum and noticed your quote....well boy am I glad you wrote that, sounds exactly like what I've been experiencing the last few weeks!
I'll see something out of the corner of my eye, turn my head and see something moving (like energy or something) then I discover that's it's just a pair of shoes or a chair etc. Been happening a lot, a definite change in perception.

Aya said:

Lot of people say that I am the evil, people told to Laura she was possessed by a demon.

I told to people when they say that " I'm Lucifer!!" uhh!!!! scared they say, like the black lord from harry potter or Mufasa from the lion king.

Often people misunderstand and confuse objectivity with negativity, why? because this world is a mess, and saying that is a mess doesn't mean you are negative, it means that you are just saying what it is, but not that you are a bad person with resentment. The people are programmed so just be aware that they don't know what you know.

cubbex said:
Aya said:

Lot of people say that I am the evil, people told to Laura she was possessed by a demon.

I told to people when they say that " I'm Lucifer!!" uhh!!!!

:lol: I sometimes introduce myself as "Lucy" I'm not negative, simply a realist... the world is not pretty in these days... but one can still find beauty even in these "end times"

As scary as these changes may be, there is still a beauty to be seen in watching reality unfold, as creation seeks balance....

not sure why the last post came though as all quotes... one would think after 4 yrs here I could "work" this site

seekr said:
not sure why the last post came though as all quotes... one would think after 4 yrs here I could "work" this site

:)

You put your own answer in quotes

seekr said:
cubbex said:
[quote author=Aya]

I told to people when they say that " I'm Lucifer!!" uhh!!!!
Code:
 you forgot the / before the quote command

:lol: I sometimes introduce myself as "Lucy" I'm not negative, simply a realist... the world is not pretty in these days... but one can still find beauty even in these "end times"

As scary as these changes may be, there is still a beauty to be seen in watching reality unfold, as creation seeks balance....
[/quote]

fwiw

[quote author=session]Q: (L) What about all the people who are vegetarians?

A: They are nuclear “toast” since so much of their energy must be expended to raise the vibrations of their food.
[/quote]

How unfair :(

Those unconscious meat eaters, which are still the majority take advantage over people who try to live in harmony with their environment and themselves but suffer from deep traumata which prevent them from seeing that refuse meat does not help others.

Back
Top Bottom