Session 9 April 2011

Thank you the Lighthouse crew for another session!
As a lot of You described your inner events, I would like to say that as far as I am able to observe myself, during the past 2 weeks I noticed that I more easily fall asleep and had a few bizarre dreams. I usually quickly forget about my dreams, those few are different because I do slightly remember their emotional "taste". Also, I feel often like disoriented or fluctuating, like on one surface I'm calm and firm and on another dissatisfied with myself and anxious. Maybe because of some changes in my relationships or stressful time at the university but I think I'm digging into myself with my own turtle speed, hopefully in the right direction. And I still don't network enough (dissatisfaction surfacing alert)

Anyways still in the fight and I hope that the ongoing and incoming changes will make all of us more of a stone than of a sand! :)

Thanks for the new session. Definitely stuff to think about. I too have had low energy last week and felt down right yucky. I slipped up on the diet a few times. Seems I have had a negative voice telling me "whats the bother?" "who cares." etc. felt a little depressed even.

My cousin has been staying with us until she finds a place, and it has been rather stressful. I knew at the time when she asked if she could that I should say no. One of those times when I didn't listen to my instincts. So now I have to use it as a learning experience and go against my constant be nice program. I have been more vocal to her about when things are stressing me out. I used to just sweep it under the rug and say nothing, but I am voicing my opinion more. She is the type that if you give her an inch she will take a mile, and basically take advantage.

I have also noticed that I am seeing things constantly out of the corner of my eyes. Good to know I am not going crazy!!

Speaking of the diet, I too have lost weight following it. I used to always have problems with my weight but I am finding that I don't even have to watch my portions on the diet cause I don't gain any back. I have more energy and less body aches as well. Plus my blood pressure has been lower than it ever has been.

This session made me think more carefully about the music I listen to and even the music I wrote. I should begin to pay more attention at the nature of each song and music I listen to, and see it as it is. Also the people I relate with, it is time to push myself to get rid more effectively and fast of people that is not doing any good to my life. As much as possible, it is not always possible to do it immediately.

Interesting the remark about animals. Some doggies and cats sometimes seem to want to tell us something.

I just finished Life Without Bread last night. It was a really great book, right up there with Good Calories/Bad Calories, Why We Get Fat and Lights Out, Detoxify or Die and Detoxification and Health.

I've been doing mostly meat for a while but I haven't lost any significant amount of weight. I could be one of the outliers who don't lose even on a very low carb diet. I do feel good though and I've come to really love red meat (and fat). My body seems to prefer it over all other forms of meat. One week I ate mostly chicken and fish and I felt quite tired.

I haven't really sat down to do the math but it seems that I spend less money overall on food. I certainly spent a lot less time grocery shopping which is nice.

Today I listened to the classical station or no music at all. I most definitely spent very little time in dissociation-ville. :cool2:

Thank you for the session Buckwheat Palace!
As always the timing is impeccable. Much to think about and I need to re-read it.
Really feel the need to be vigilant. A lot of allergies, sinus problems--inflammation even though I am following the diet carefully, so the session helped in knowing that it is the DNA changing with the rapidly accelerating resonance frequency, it sounds like.
:flowers:

seek10 said:
I hope I can. I am stuck in a very important project that will go on for another 2 months along with usual dozens of project and no Hope of taking break with out shocking management ( of course reactions will follow) . funny as it is, 2 days back my manager decided to take leave for 3 weeks of annual his quota , that will bring my stress levels to sky in newer future.

another thing I observed is for months, every day I woke up with panic attacks. If I want to wake up after 5 hrs sleep, I can, unless lies like "I need sleep" interferes. For some strange reason All this stops at 7 AM , as if some body switched off some thing. Now it all makes sense. could be HAARP and my panic attacks are a reaction to this thought loops. I usually get rid of them, but they instantly comes back, which inferiorates me no end.

Could you integrate more EE parts in your daily life and how is your diet going? Maybe some work out: walking etc. may of help.

[/quote]

If I sleep early at 9PM, things are OK, I can easily wake up to control things. I do EE a lot. While I am driving back, I do pipe breathing and every thing washes away and feels as if nothing happened. when I wake up in mid night, I do pipe breathing and all washes away with lots of crying. Infact , EE is the savior of situation, but lack of time is what is hurting and some days too much going on and I ignore it and all this comes back with vengeance. Self Reminding the Haarp thing is important, Thought loops creates feeling of failure , which creates hopeless feelings which feeds intellectual center and I am associating with my failures and lack of time , which further feeds the depression. This is a vicious circle. Though it is not always like that, last 2 months has been rough as I end up sleep late and wake up with panic attacks and other mentioned things .

Gertrudes said:
seek10 said:
It looks as if this is for me. I will need to rant which I was postponing for a while.

Hi seek10,

What you described seems pretty intense. Too intense in fact, not to be addressed. You mentioned constant ADD problems and sleep panic attacks. Even if the management becomes shocked by you asking some time off, it seems that you are about to run out of steam if you don't do so, or at least find any other way to calm yourself down. When one runs on one's last energy reserves, all the will and motivation tends to fly out of the window since all energy is used to preserve one's basic functions.

Have you had the opportunity to read Are you getting enough sleep? Sleeping Properly? thread?

I'm sure that you know how important it is to get yourself balanced in all senses in order to function, and that includes proper rest.

What I observed is, EE washes out, so I try to do after work. when I started lights outs, it was great for 2 or 3 weeks, then I started feeling this attacks and feeling these ADD symptoms, when not resisted ( not sleeping) and often I do EE and meditation. The real problem in some groups we work ( they are in singapore) with suddenly started acting out and thus created big dead lock in who is going to do what work thus forcing top guys got involved. Funny thing in this situation is when 2 parties get deadlocked , top guys wont make decision based on the merit, they drag the meetings until to the point one party wares out and gives up. Since our other group that tyring to dump the work on us is in singapore, the whole thing day and night ping pong( so no sleep for both teams). This is what going on during last couple months and thus creating all this situation. It is no means to say the stress is not there with out that.

Also, as you are teaching EE, it is important to, as much as you can, live what you are teaching ;) attendants can pick up on those things you know, so that if you are a pile of stress, that will somehow overflow.

I don't think it is interfering to my classes, as I am able to cleanup in advance. In fact, I tell that in class as an example of its effectiveness. Still there is lot of dissatisfaction spending so much time on work, not spending time here, thus feelings of failures. Probably all are related to low frustration tolerance and the feeling that "pain is not good, some thing is wrong is me when pain comes up". probably needs to smarten up. some how, this loop repeats over and over, how many times I break it. probably, I am not learning some lesson here.

Gosh, the diet part is the most difficult, I can avoid some food, but I can't decide what is going to be cook in the house, damn!!

:nuts:

Thank you for the great session. It has definitely provided me with some much needed reminders, and inspiration, to buckle down on the Work.

A little EE before bed, now.

Much thanks to the Chateau Crew for the session! :thup:

As always there is great information and much needed reminders.

Maybe the ptb here in the US really is holding back our DC mags in an effort to keep us from absorbing more truth?

I want to shared something I experienced in the last 2-3 weeks.
I started to recite the prayer of the soul. Not "just listen" or "recite in my mind", to recite, to spell each word.
I noticed a supreme inner peace during the following 24 hours. Some kind of tranquillity that helps me greatly.
On my job from time to time there are events that destroy your nerves, and they easily trigger in me an emotional response.
When I recite POTS each day, this no longer happens.
As a consequence I do now POTS once, two or three times. Depending on the time available.

I comment on this thread because of this session content.
On this session it is emphasized to take care of our psychic health, the mind, the peace, and to be focused. What is extremely difficult, with so much negative inputs around us.
So I say to you that at least for me, the prayer of the soul helps me a lot.

And by the way, thanks for the session. I was looking for it for few days before posted.

Thank you so much everyone for the new session; there's a lot to think about. :) I, too, have been feeling very tired and inflamed lately; a combination of deadlines and a lack of critical thinking, not to mention my lack of networking, has led me to taking quite a few steps backward with the Work. I really need to stop eating fruit and improve my diet! It would probably help to take off these headphones, too.

The alarm clock buzzed (again) ... time to wake up!

Back
Top Bottom