FABULOUS!!!

Now, I understand why I was fighting back the
dull and negatively charged attacks for at least
a couple of weeks!

And Ark piqued my interest (again!) on the subject
of homopolar motors and monopoles! It is interesting
there are new forms of Faraday's (English) invention
of the homopolar motor now constructed from a single
battery, a neodymium magnet and bare copper wire.
Very interesting!

I was reviewing (again) monopoles and I could not
find the German physicist (Gauss/Weber?) paper on
monopoles but I did stumble on this paper, the testing
of the theory of plant superconductivity, a link and an
excerpt given below:

_http://www.greenstone.org/greenstone3/nzdl;jsessionid=D112E058A2B8EC86A019845956B56718?a=d&d=HASH8a0afea69cce9a9819cf36.13&c=envl&sib=1&dt=&ec=&et=&p.a=b&p.s=ClassifierBrowse&p.sa= said:
[...]
The possible detection of magnetic monopoles and monopole tachyons

By PHILIP S. CALLAHAN

Insect Attractants, Behavior, and Basic Biology Research Laboratory, Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Gainesville, Florida 32604 USA

ABSTRACT

Based on the theory that living organisms are room-temperature superconductors, a Ficus plant was utilized as an end-fire stop-start array. It was hooked to a highly sensitive electrometer in a search for magnetic monopoles and tachyon events. During a three-year period, 218 square wave monopole events were recorded. Between June 13 and July 4 (period of summer solstice), 28 presumed square wave monopole-diffraction and eight monopole tachyon events occured. These recording events meet all seven mathematical and physical criteria for monopole-tachyon detection. Accordingly, this author believes that this is the first report of magnetic monopoles detected by a living system and that such systems are room-temperature superconductors. It is also the first report of the possible detection of magnetic-monopole-tachyons.
[...]

Huh, plant superconductivity, monopoles, and tachyons?
Isn't that what we are trying to do via detox and EE!? :)

Anyway...

Thank you for the session!
Dan

Thank you very much for transcribing and publishing the session <3

edit: 1000!! :)

Thanks for the great session Laura and Chateau crew! The bit about "the Wave starting in earnest" and energy pouring in is welcome news- we all could use a "shot" of Cosmic energy I think :D

Hello all,

I've been out of work for two weeks, after an emotionnal breakdown at work on march 29. I've been crying a lot since and felt constantly overwhelmed by emotions, like anger or frustration bursting back to the surface after years of suppression. This is my first visit on the forum, and the first post I read since, having barely been able to cope with daily life, but the info in this session is both highly synchronous and helping much more than the doctor's proposed SSRIs (which I declined to take as you may guess. Rest and reconsidering the situation have helped too). So, thanks a lot for sharing this session.

Olivier

dant said:
I was reviewing (again) monopoles and I could not
find the German physicist (Gauss/Weber?) paper on
monopoles but I did stumble on this paper,

I was curious, too. After a google search for "magnetic monopoles german physicist 1920's," I found this guy:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Ehrenhaft

He fits Ark's brief description of someone claiming to have observed monopoles.

Olivier said:
Hello all,

I've been out of work for two weeks, after an emotionnal breakdown at work on march 29. I've been crying a lot since and felt constantly overwhelmed by emotions, like anger or frustration bursting back to the surface after years of suppression. This is my first visit on the forum, and the first post I read since, having barely been able to cope with daily life, but the info in this session is both highly synchronous and helping much more than the doctor's proposed SSRIs (which I declined to take as you may guess. Rest and reconsidering the situation have helped too). So, thanks a lot for sharing this session.

Olivier

Hi Oliver
Sorry to hear what you are going through. You may find that pipe breathing and the POTS help with overwhelming emotions....along with just allowing them to be (i.e. acceptance that they are there, rather than blocking/fighting them/labelling them bad). I do not think that emotional out pourings are such a bad thing, unless they are a symptom of some sort of chemical/hormonal imbalance - diet and lack of proper restful sleep being the major causes of imbalances.

Two threads that may or may not help off the top of my head are Depression As A Stepping Stone (to Soul Growth) and Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Sleeping properly?

As always, thanks for the session, everyone! And as always, lots to think about and act upon. Life just gets more and more interesting. Thanks!

Many thanks for the session. It is very helpfull in many ways.

Laura said:
(L) Next question on the list: Is the fukushima radiation negligible compared to the radiation due to 2,000 + nuclear explosions that have happened since 1945?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) How badly will it affect people?

A: Cumulatively, it is already bad.

Q: (L) you mean cumulatively the 2,000 nuclear explosions? And now, this on top of all of that is like critical mass of exposure?

I wonder whether they've used plutonium on those nuclear explosions because plutonium seems to be most serious danger in fukushima event.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Who excavated the underground cities at Derinkuyu and Kaymakli in Anatolia?

A: Refugees from Northwestern Europe following cataclysms.

Q: (L) Did the people who put together the Old Testament use the Greek canon of Homer and Hesiod as a template?

A: You finally figured that out?

I visited this place eons ago . Impressive area. I think i should visit again.

Thanks folks, this is great session. :thup:

Sincerely hope, help is on the way, it's hard not to get frustrated with all these "negative" things around us, it's really draining.

Q: (L) Who excavated the underground cities at Derinkuyu and Kaymakli in Anatolia?

Are the Northwestern Europe refugees also atlantean decendents or am I missing a big part of history?

Thank you for this session. So we must watch our diet and our psychic health. And the part about the Wave starting in earnest and help on the way was encouraging! :wizard:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?
A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.
Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with our super-moon dance?
A: Indeed. And recall that the universe is about balance. After each period of suffering there is always joy.

Gurdjieff talked about this idea a lot. He related it to the idea of "paying". By conscious suffering, you are "paying" or from a different perspective, saving up. The more you consciously suffer, the greater will be the joy after the period of suffering. He used the term "roses" for this, contrasted with "thorns". There's some discussion of it in Patterson's Ladies of the Rope. So if you understand the laws of the universe, you can work them consciously, instead of just mechanically cycling back and forth. In other words, use the suffering to prepare the time when you will not be suffering, and vice versa.

A: What do you think about the ”new” explosion 3 to 4 billion light years away? They think, that is.
Q: (L) Are you saying that it’s not as far away as they’re saying it is?

That would make sense, if they're using red shift data to calculate its "distance". Because there are other sources of redshift (i.e. induced dipole effect), that would mean it could be much closer.

Xenophon (alleged 4th century BC) writes about Derinkuyu. (Update: Sorry, he doesn't mention it specifically, just underground Anatolian cities in general.) Both are underground cities, so it makes sense that survivors of a cataclysm would build such structures. I'd be interested in the date of these cataclysms, though. Might make interesting data in terms of Fomenko's ideas.

Q: (L) Did the people who put together the Old Testament use the Greek canon of Homer and Hesiod as a template?
A: You finally figured that out?

There are a couple recent books showing the dependence of the OT on Homer:

Argonauts of the Desert: Structural Analysis of the Hebrew Bible by Philippe Wajdenbaum

Argonauts of the Desert explains through a comparative analysis based on the structural method of anthropologist Claude Lévi-Strauss, how most of the stories and many laws of the Bible were inspired by Greek literature. The books from Genesis to Kings may have been written by a single author, a Hellenized Judean scholar, who used Plato’s ideal State in the Laws as a primary source of inspiration. As such, biblical Israel is a recreation of that twelve tribes State, governed solely by divine law. Most stories surrounding the birth, life and death of that State were inspired by Greek epics, such as the Argonauts, Thebes, Heracles and Troy, as well as by Herodotus’ Histories. Previous paradigms dealing with the origins of the Old Testament, such as the documentary hypothesis, are rejected in this demonstration. The main chapters are set in the order of the books from Genesis to Kings, each of which presents biblical stories or laws and compares them with their Greek or Roman equivalents. For each story, there is a discussion of similarities and differences. Through this demonstration, the reader comes to understand how the Bible was written and influenced by Greek literature. The book can be read as a commentary on the Bible in light of its Greek sources, to an extent that has not been attempted before.

and Homer's Odyssey and the Near East by Bruce Louden

The Odyssey's larger plot is composed of a number of distinct genres of myth, all of which are extant in various Near Eastern cultures (Mesopotamian, West Semitic, Egyptian). Unexpectedly, the Near Eastern culture with which the Odyssey has the most parallels is the Old Testament. Consideration of how much of the Odyssey focuses on non-heroic episodes - hosts receiving guests, a king disguised as a beggar, recognition scenes between long-separated family members - reaffirms the Odyssey's parallels with the Bible. In particular the book argues that the Odyssey is in a dialogic relationship with Genesis, which features the same three types of myth that comprise the majority of the Odyssey: theoxeny, romance (Joseph in Egypt), and Argonautic myth (Jacob winning Rachel from Laban). The Odyssey also offers intriguing parallels to the Book of Jonah, and Odysseus' treatment by the suitors offers close parallels to the Gospels' depiction of Christ in Jerusalem.

As for Hesiod, checking through my sources/notes, both Hesiod and the Bible mention Japhet (Titan Japet in Greek), who in the Bible is the father of Magog and Javan, among others. In Greek his son was Ion (Javan represents the Greeks, or Ion). And the creation (Eve and serpent) story mimics Pandora and Prometheus. The OT writers followed Plato’s idea of censoring the older portrayal of the Gods in Hesiod. (from Wajdenbaum's research)

(L) Did Paul of Tarsus put the new testament together?
A: Nope.
Q: (Burma Jones) Did Paul of Tarsus actually exist?
Q: (L) Are parts of the new testament composed of Paul’s actual writings?
(L) How close are they to what he originally wrote?
A: 70 percent.
Q: (L) Did Paul of Tarsus belong to any philosophical school or mystical group?
Q: (L) Was it one of the mystery religions?
A: Similar to them but older. There are traces here and there. You have been doing well reconstructing this. You could say that this communication is part of same.

Speaking of which, here's an old post from Laura on the subject:

Laura said:
On 9 Feb 2001, at 13:25,____ wrote:

> I've noticed in many of your writings that you like to
quote the Apostle Paul.
> From my reading in the Bible, I find Paul to be one of the
most shifty,
> opportunistic charlatans to put pen to paper. This character twisted the OT
> into a pretzel(as did most of the NT writers) if it served his purpose. In my
> opinion, Paul was an intolerant religious zealot who did his utmost to stomp
> on any form of belief outside his theological cocoon.

G.A. Wells writes about Paul:
"The modern European is familiar enough with the story told in the gospels and in Acts. But he is bewildered when he turns from these to Paul's epistles and wonders how such turgid documents have come to constitute a quarter of the whole canon, even why they were admitted into it at all.

"The oldest extant manuscripts of these letters give them as a collection, but date only from the late second and early third centuries...

"The lay reader not only finds these epistles almost unintelligible; it comes as something of a shock to learn that they were written earlier than the gospels and therefore provide more important clues as to how the earliest Christians regarded Jesus, even though they deal with a later period than the gospels purport to portray.

"External evidence confirms that they existed well before the gospels. The gospels were known and quoted by the middle of the second century, the Pauline letters much earlier.

"The New Testament includes thirteen letters which name Paul as author, but some of these must be set aside as the work of later writers adopting his name and authority. ...The first four in the canon, and the one to the Galatians - are universally accepted as genuinely Pauline, [even if computer techniques prove that others added to them later, interpolating what they felt to be useful for reading in church meetings in accordance with what was seen to be needed for a particular congregation.]

"Pauls letters... were written before AD 60. He himself says that he composed them late in his career as a Christian, and that there were already christians before his own conversion. Christianity then existed by about AD 30. These earliest Christians were Jews. Early Christian documents accept the God of Israel, the Old Testament, Jewish apocalyptic and angelology literature, and Jewish ideas about the Messiah. A non-Jewish origin for a sect which embraced all this is out of the question. Hence the Jewish, rather than the pagan religious background is likely to be of prime importance in explaining [Christianity.]

"It is no longer in dispute that many religious ideas among Jews and early Christians originated as a result of musings on existing sacred and semi-sacred literature. ...When Christianity originated, Jewish writings included a considerable body of "wisdom" literature.. In some passages wisdom figures not just as an abstract idea, but is personified. Wisdom is a supernatural personage created by God before he created heaven or earth ... "She is the sustainer and governor of the Universe who sits by the throne of God." "She comes to dwell among men and bestow her gifts on them, but most of them reject her...."

"It is thus obvious that the humiliation on earth and exaltation to heaven of a supernatural personage, as preached by Paul and other early christian writers, could have been derived from ideas well represented in the Jewish background. Paul was strongly influenced by the wisdom traditions, for statements made about Wisdom in Jewish literature are made of Jesus in the Pauline letters.

"Paul writes of "Christ in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge (Coloss.2:3) Elsewhere he calls Christ "the power of God and the Wisdom of God," (1Cor. 1:23-5)

"In this passage from 1 Corinthians, Paul comes very close to expressly calling the supernatural personage that had become man in Jesus "Wisdom."

"What is particularly difficult to understand is that Paul should refer to Jesus as a pre-existent supernatural personage if in fact this Jesus had been a contemporary with whose friends, relatives, and followers Paul himself was personally acquainted.

"...All those of the extant post-Pauline epistles of the New Testament which are likely to have been written before the end of the first century refer to Jesus in essentially the same manner as Paul does. They stress one or more of his supernatural aspects - but say nothing of the teachings or miracles ascribed to him in the gospels, and give no historical setting to the crucifixion, which remains the one episode in his incarnate life unambiguously mentioned, at least in some of them." [The Historical Jesus}

Now, what we derive from this, and more in depth study, is the fact that Paul was a scholar and a mystic and a teacher of the Wisdom tradition that was borrowed or rather, plagiarized, by the Jews and included in part in the Old Testament.

We also find that there was a great deal of interpolation in these letters designed to give authority to whatever agenda was on the mind of the individuals doing it.

But the important thing is: Paul gives us a window into a tradition that is many thousands of years old if we have the perspicacity to see past what are clearly additions and corruptions of the text. Obviously, even the mention of a literal crucifixion was added because, in most contexts, Paul describes this Wisdom as "descending to earth" and being rejected, just as knowledge and wisdom always have been... and the whole idea of a guy - a historical person on a cross - was completely foreign to Paul.

>The following are some
> examples of Paul's brand of truth seeking:
>
> Gal 1:9
> As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a
> gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

Can't you see who would put such a thing in there? Obviously a person who wants to use the authority of Paul for his own control issues.

> 2 Cor 10:6
> And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience
> is complete.

See above. Compare such remarks to the general tone and body of the authentic texts, of which there are 8.

> 2 Thes 1:6-10
> God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you
> and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen
> when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful
> angels. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of
> our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut
> out from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of his power on the day
> he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all
> those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony
> to you.

2 Thessalonians is generally accepted to be post Pauline and NOT written by Paul. Wells writes:

"The second letter to the Christians at Thessalonica is ascribed to Paul in the canon and claims to have been written by him. There are good grounds for regarding it as from a later hand.

There are many phrases in 2nd Thess. that "connect" it to 1st Thess. But they are so obvious that they draw down questions such as: why would a single author, writing two brief letters of this kind, use so many of the same phrases in both... particularly since the TONE of the two letters is so different???

1Thess is warm and affectionate... 2 Thess is, however, entirely lacking any personal warmth. If we assume that Paul is its author, then his mood must have REALLY changed. And if that is the case, why did he decide to use so much of the 1st Thess epistle????

In 2nd Thess the author writes in 3:17 "I, Paul, write this greeting with my own hand. This is the mark in every letter of mine. It is the way I write."

The real Paul does indeed twice state (in Gal 6:11 and 1 Cor. 16:21) that he wrote the conclusion of a letter in his own hand instead of dictating it. But, in neither of those cases is there any suggestion that the purpose of the signature is to authenticate the letter. Its purpose is to "bring the apostle closer to the church in question with a few personally added words... " purely an act of warmth and affection - he wanted to give his letter a "personal touch."

So, the passage in 2n Thess only makes sense if the author wished to allay any suspicions of inauthenticity which his letter, by its harsh tone, might arouse.

This author certainly had the idea of "letters falsely attributed" foremost in his mind and warns his readers against pernicious teachings in letters "purporting to be from us." You could say that he was giving himself away right there.

In the genuine Pauline epistles, Paul NEVER mentions the idea of forged letters from himself. It never occurred to him. So, it is strange that the writer of 2 Thess should allude to this matter of so great seriousness with only a brief remark.

The author of 2 Thess is most emphatic that the addressees MUST accept the doctrines he puts to them. They are to hold aloof from any Christians who do not do so. Such persons, it is implied, will be frightfully punished at the second coming. His motive in pretending to be Paul is clearly to claim Paul's authority for doctrines which he feels are not merely correct but essential to salvation. His principal concern is to correct, in Paul's name, what he regarded as misconceptions about the 2nd coming. In order to do so, he flatly contradicts what 1 Thess says on this subject!!!

In the genuine Pauline letter, the 2nd coming of Wisdom (remember, Jesus was a symbol for this and not a physical return of a historical person) was to be soon. And this coming of Wisdom was to deliver us from the "wrath to come." Further, the prophesied "day of the Lord" would come unheralded, like a "thief in the night," at a time of apparent peace and security. This was apparently written to assure its readers that staying peaceful and living blamelessly was the route to this Wisdom.

In 2 Thess, however, we find that the 'second coming' is not supposed to be expected any time soon. And, of course, the focus here is a physical return of a historical personage. It lists a series of upheavals that must occur first, rebellion, man of lawlessness, blah blah blah. It might be thought that the current emperor or a potential claimant to the throne was suggested here. Yet, some of these same remarks are also detailed in the Dead Sea Scrolls, so we cannot toss out the epistle completely since it is also a window to possible original material, for whatever it might be worth.

Nevertheless, the sharp contradiction between the end coming at a time of peace and safety, as opposed to the end being preceded by catastrophes is evident.

Some argue that Paul must have changed his mind... But the teaching of the second letter cannot represent a change of the mind of the real Paul; for when the author gives this teaching, he asks the addressees: Do you not remember that I was still with you when I told you this?

The purpose of this epistle is obvious... it is to move the idea of the 2nd coming from Wisdom to a future event embodied in a single individual... who, of course, is NEVER going to come as proposed, but the controls are nevertheless being gradually transferred into the hands of those who are behind the author of this epistle, since they are the arbiters of this salvation.

Now, another thing that is evident is that this letter actually sought to controvert the teachings of the REAL Paul by saying that the erroneous view that "that day" is imminent or that it has already come, is being supported by a letter or letters "purporting" to be from Paul.

Interestingly, NEITHER letter to the Thessalonians bases its eschatological teaching on what Jesus was purported to have taught! But, of course, as Wells writes: "In due course both of the two incompatible doctrines were put in his mouth, and Mark and Matthew, each drawing at this point of his gospel on disparate sources, ascribe both views to him within one and the same speech. Mk 13:5-31 specifies unmistakable antecedents of the second coming, while verses 33-7 urge watchfulness in case it comes unexpectedly!

"In Matt 24:6 -14, likewise specifies catastrophes which will preced the end; but in verses 42-4 warning is given that it will be upon us unexpectedly "like a thief in the night" - the very phrase that had been used by Paul in 1 Thess without being attributed to Jesus - which Paul would have done if Jesus had actually said it to bolster the point!!!

Now, does this sound like a man who valued free thought and the seeking of > knowledge????? Every time I see you quote Paul, I cringe. Other than this, I > enjoy your excellent site and admire your work.

Well, maybe the above will help. This is just a very short treatment of it to let you know that I am not as dumb as I sometimes seem to be... there is so much, so VERY much stuff to write about I don't think I will live long enough.

Just to go through the Bible with the reader and point out how to "read/weed" it would be a useful exercise. Because, remember, the control system does follow the 'truth' very closely except when they twist and diverge on the crucial points that will take the reader off in the wrong direction while their brain is entrained. And then, they will put things in very good material that cause people to be turned off to it when, in fact, the majority of it is quite worthy of study.

Anyway, you might really like to get into some studies of the Bible by reading some of Well's books. There are a lot of hypnotized theologians out there, but he isn't one of them.

L

Thanks a lot for the session, Chateau team, and congrats, Andromeda! :D

I've also noticed the seemingly increased importance of psychic hygiene recently and how important it is to keep it up on a constant basis, because otherwise it accumulates and kind of wreaks havoc as in 'darkness and confusion accumulating'. Calling a spade a spade has been a topic for me as well, and I have had a little but significant-feeling breakthrough in handling the machine's 'material', which is quite liberating.

As for diet, my body is literally screaming for meat, if I don't eat it, I feel really bad. Quite telling in light of what the C's have remarked..!

In any case, lots to think about and thanks again! :flowers:

Very enlightening, thanks :)

Been feelling pretty miserable lately, yesterday and the day before had nearly no energy at all, so spent most of last sunday in bed watching TV, at the end of the day I was so nauseated that had to turn it off and go to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom