Session 9 April 2011

As all ways, insightful, fascinating, and informative. Thank you one and all for another great session, as well as the heads up. :wow:

Great session, thank you!

Q: (L) What about all the people who are vegetarians?

A: They are nuclear “toast” since so much of their energy must be expended to raise the vibrations of their food.

Makes me think about all the people I know, (and I was once one of them), who are absolutely convinced that vegetarianism is so healthy. :(

Thanks for the session, so timely it come. :flowers:

Q: (Atriedes) So, I’m not going insane?

A: No.

Keep hearing sound and feeling presence close by. Some time when in meditation or close to sleep, I will hear breathing, walking and feel someone present even if I know that I'm alone in the house. I will stop my meditation and look around the house so sure I'm that someone, something was with me. A lot of strangeness lately not to mention the dreams.

Q: (L) Is there any relation between the above and the rashes that people here are having?

A: Watch the diet!

Q: (L) Does that mean as I think, being very careful about any carbs?

A: Yes.

I was wondering why my daughter and wife started to have some rash in the last few day. I will eliminate the carbs or limit it to a minimum. I will start building a fence again the Evil Easter bunny and is evil eggs. :lol:

Q: (Galatea) Is it possible to harness good-luck energy?

A: Not in the sense you mean. The universe is about balance. There are no tricks or cheating.

Those that mean that luck don't exist but it is only the universe acting through a specific consciousness or group consciousness to achieve balance.

Stay vigilant every one.

Thank you all. Great session, and great training job Andromeda!

manitoban said:

A: They are nuclear “toast” since so much of their energy must be expended to raise the vibrations of their food.

Makes me think about all the people I know, (and I was once one of them), who are absolutely convinced that vegetarianism is so healthy. :(

Yes, me too. And not only people I know, but people who are always commenting here and on SOTT articles that are just sooooo sure that vegetarianism is the healthiest way to go. :(

A lot of great questions, and as always, great answers by the C's.

Q: (L) Are parts of the new testament composed of Paul’s actual writings?

A: Yes.

(L) How close are they to what he originally wrote?

A: 70 percent.

Sounds like I'm going to have to give his works another read through...

Great session, btw!
Radiation, radiation, and MORE radiation! Just trying to remember that it's the soul that matters.
Everything is just lessons :)

thank you for another great session! Andromeda, you are a natural! :flowers:

Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

This really stood out for me. Lately, we have been having issues with extended family that, I feel, have strained our "psychic hygiene". Kids, too, have had similar things with friends. This may have been a total coincidence, but the importance of maintaining diet and being vigilant about SEEing things correctly cannot be overstated. Thank you for an important and timely reminder.

Thank you team! :flowers:

Alada said:
Thanks for that. A few folk, myself included, had noticed some real problems with energy / negativity the last few weeks. For me it was the period running up to the supermoon, since then things have been steadily improving. The growing daylight hours really seems to be helping too, I have been supplementing with vit D having the sun return has been a real boost.

Same here with energy and negativity, fortunately the daylight improves currently many things!

session 09-04-2011 said:
Here it seems the Cs are referring to recent news of an explosion that is going on in the center of a small galaxy said to be 3.8 billion light-years away.

I wondered about that tidings too, as I read it on news-sites some days ago, if it is a sign, interesting to know that it is.

session 09-04-2011 said:
Q: (Galatea) I’ve been having dreams regarding tigers and have been having other tiger coincidences. What is the meaning behind these coincidences?

A: Awareness of the power of nature and some fear.

I have been dreaming a lot about dogs and dark man themes in the last weeks, good and bad.

Hildegarda said:
thank you for another great session! Andromeda, you are a natural! :flowers:

Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

This really stood out for me. Lately, we have been having issues with extended family that, I feel, have strained our "psychic hygiene". Kids, too, have had similar things with friends. This may have been a total coincidence, but the importance of maintaining diet and being vigilant about SEEing things correctly cannot be overstated. Thank you for an important and timely reminder.

This stood out for me too. I have been staying away from my family for a couple of months now and plan to not go to Easter dinner, I plan to make an excuse or hopefully I will be working. Not seeing any friends much anymore either. This has been a ongoing process since I joined the forum.

Also I have really been paying attention to my 'cultural' programs. Being too polite, using the word 'love'. It is a real eye opener for me, being so mechanical.

Nienna Eluch said:
Thank you all. Great session, and great training job Andromeda!

manitoban said:

Yes, me too. And not only people I know, but people who are always commenting here and on SOTT articles that are just sooooo sure that vegetarianism is the healthiest way to go. :(

A lot of great questions, and as always, great answers by the C's.

Me three... I am still eating organic apples, un-organic yams, un-organic raspberry jam on my gluten/wheat free rye and sunflower toast. For the most part I am eating allot of meat and eggs and using olive oil exclusively. I dont have body pains or inflammation. Is the consensus to stay off fruit and veg totally? I started to eat quinona and buckwheat/kasha mixed with fried onions and bacon and the bacon fat. My meat is non-organic.... ahhh :scared:

Thanks so much for this!

The hygiene topic was exactly the boost I needed to clear the remaining corners I have been painfully aware of and "putting off" due to feelings of being overwhelmed/distracted/and occasionally fearful.

And Ark's questions will have me pondering all week as this is something that has been gathering a lot of my awareness lately. Time to buck up and pursue assimilation of this topic, as it certainly seems to be a crucial piece to the puzzle.

Congrats to Andromeda for what certainly seems to be a majorly successful training session (it has been for me :D)!

Thank you Cs and channelers! All that bit about the psychic hygiene makes a lot of sense to me. I was surprised to read it because I can relate to that a lot. I mentioned in a different thread that last week I was feeling nauseous, weak and then had a sore throat. Those things kind of went away only to be replaced by a mild depression, irritation and 'thirst for dissociation', which has kept me in inner struggle for the last three days.

At the same time, I also commented in another thread that in the morning after the moon-fest I dreamed that we, as a group, had learned to fly and do other cool things like materialize food and telepathy. I hadn't dreamed about flying for ages, probably years (I used to when I was a teenager). But since the moon-fest I've had at least three more dreams about flying (one last night, which was also lucid). My guess is that flying is the symbol for the positive changes.

In one of those dreams I was some sort of flying super-hero ninja and my side-kick was Approaching Infinity! The bad guys were trying to capture us but we were kicking their behinds in a serious way! :lol: :ninja:

Windmill knight said:

Thank you Cs and channelers! All that bit about the psychic hygiene makes a lot of sense to me. I was surprised to read it because I can relate to that a lot. I mentioned in a different thread that last week I was feeling nauseous, weak and then had a sore throat. Those things kind of went away only to be replaced by a mild depression, irritation and 'thirst for dissociation', which has kept me in inner struggle for the last three days.

Yes, me too on the mild depression and "thirst for dissociation" (great way of putting it, WK). I was really bummed the other day and got it in my head that I wanted to see a comedy to get me out of the funk I was in. So I ended up going to see "Arthur." What a load of garbage :lol: It had some mildly funny parts but the whole thing was just typical Hollywood pap. Afterwords I was really disappointed, but then I thought "what the heck did you expect?!" The part in the session about exposing yourself to negative influence really hits home here. I already had the urge to go see another movie since the last one was so bad, as if I'm 'owed' a good movie. Now I see this urge for what it is.

Thanks so much for the session, all! It also confirmed what I've been thinking and pursuing about diet. Time to tighten it up and give up the chocolate that has a tendency to sneak in to my diet every now and then. Not that the chocolate is necessarily bad in and of itself, but it's a source of sugar...

Back
Top Bottom