Session 9 April 2011

And "four years" later, I thank for this session, it made me think of dreams about big black wolf and shadowy figure that come veiling my vision, and an experience being a child seeing an actual head of wolf coming off the curtains of my bedroom... brr

These days I hear and see a french army helicopter passing very low in straight line over my appartment in Marseille, and yesterday it turns right over my really appartment and I notice a rectangular black boxe below the helicopter that have nothing to do here, on a regular helicopter as far as I can suppose ! I will dig that, thank you again for awareness myself :).

Laura said:
Session 9 April 2011
Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?
A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.
Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with our super-moon dance?
A: Indeed. And recall that the universe is about balance. After each period of suffering there is always joy.
Q: (Burma Jones) What do they mean by “psychic hygiene”?
A: Being careful about what you allow into your ”field”.
Q: (L) In what sense?
A: All senses.
Q: (L) What do you mean “all senses”?
A: Seeing, hearing, speaking, and so on
A: This is how work on the self works! It prepares you for even more dramatic and rapid changes! And this is ”receivership capacity”.
Q: So, you’re saying when you work on yourself, and you change something from a certain level, that it acts on more fundamental levels even as far as your DNA? Which then enables you to receive finer or differently tuned energies, which can help to change you more? And if that happens, it enables you to achieve more and do more. Is that sort of what we’re getting at here?
A: Yes. Not quite clear as you put it; but close enough.
Q: (L) Do I need to be clearer?
A: When you do, you will.
Q: (L) Is there any relation between the above and the rashes that people here are having?
A: Watch the diet!
Q: (L) Does that mean as I think, being very careful about any carbs?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) is that because we are being beamed as I suspect? This HAARP activity?
Q: (L) And so one must keep that in mind while this heavy beaming is going on. One needs to be extra careful in all respects of hygiene: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.
A: Yes. As we said a moment ago, there are forces seeking to interfere with the process.
Q: (L) What about the things that have been breaking and strange dreams everyone has been having?
A: SPA {See Previous Answers}
Q: (Galatea) That’s also why I had that Darkman dream?
Q: (L) I would say that having that kind of dream, is because of being aware of negative energies trying to get in. (Galatea) Was it really for real that a pale, humanoid creature tried to get in?
Q: (Galatea) Scary!
(Burma Jones) Did I really go and help her in her dream?
Q: (Galatea) Thank you!
(Burma Jones) You’re welcome!
(L) Next question on the list: Is the fukushima radiation negligible compared to the radiation due to 2,000 + nuclear explosions that have happened since 1945?
Q: (L) How badly will it affect people?
A: Cumulatively, it is already bad.
Q: (L) you mean cumulatively the 2,000 nuclear explosions? And now, this on top of all of that is like critical mass of exposure?
Q: (L) So, what does that mean for us.
A: DNA changes and diet help to keep the frequency stable.
Q: (L) What about all the people who are vegetarians?
A: They are nuclear “toast” since so much of their energy must be expended to raise the vibrations of their food.
Q: (L) Is the Fukushima plant under control?
A: What?!?
Q: (Burma Jones) Like “you’ve gotta be kidding”?
Q: (L) What caused the TV personalities to talk gibberish?
A: All of the above mentioned factors.
Q: (L) So, it could be diet, their DNA is degrading, they’re not able to receive the cosmic changes – that sort of thing?

A: What do you think about the ”new” explosion 3 to 4 billion light years away? They think, that is.
{Here it seems the Cs are referring to recent news of an explosion that is going on in the center of a small galaxy said to be 3.8 billion light-years away. See:
http://www.tgdaily.com/space-features/55258-bizarre-cosmic-explosion-observed
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/Cosmic-Fireworks-Erupt-When-Black-Hole-in-Dragons-Belly-Swallows-Star-72239.html
“Astronomers say they have never seen anything this bright, long-lasting and variable before. Usually gamma-ray bursts mark the end of a massive star and emission from these events never lasts more than a few hours. But radiation from the blast continues to brighten and fade from the location a week after the explosion.”
And: “Rather than the short-lived gamma-ray bursts typically associated with the death of a massive star -- most last no more than a few hours -- this explosion continues more than a week later to emanate pulses of high-energy cosmic radiation for an effect that's brighter, longer lasting, and more variable than scientists have ever seen.”}

Q: (L) Are you saying that it’s not as far away as they’re saying it is?
Q: (L) What is it representing? What is it doing?
A: The wave has begun in earnest!
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: Energy is pouring into your universe from higher densities.
Q: (L) Was there any connection between our neighbor’s death and our dog’s deteriorating health? Is it concentrated beaming or cosmic influences?
A: See all of the above.

A Recent interview from Fairewinds on BBC and KGO Radio San Francisco CA. (KGO {1}) 29:44
February 28, 2017
_https://www.fairewinds.org/nuclear-energy-education//fairewinds-on-bbc-and-kgo-radio-1

The Elephant's Foot and 5 More Things You May Not Know About the Chernobyl Disaster
_http://media.techeblog.com/images/chernobyl-elephants-foot.jpg
_http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/the-elephant-s-foot-and-5-more-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-chernobyl-disaster

{1}
KGO (AM) SFO-CA.
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGO_(AM)
KGO (810 kHz) is a commercial AM radio station licensed to San Francisco, California. It is one of two Talk radio stations in the San Francisco Bay Area owned by Cumulus Media. The other is 560 KSFO. While KSFO airs mostly nationally syndicated talk hosts, KGO runs mostly local hosts on weekdays. KGO operates with 50,000 watts, the highest power permitted AM radio stations by the Federal Communications Commission. But it uses a directional antenna to protect the other Class A station on 810 kHz, WGY in Schenectady, New York.
Most nights, using a good radio, KGO can be heard throughout the Western United States east to the Rocky Mountains, and in Northern Mexico, Western Canada, and Alaska. KGO operated as the West Coast flagship radio station of the American Broadcasting Company (ABC) until the radio group was purchased by Citadel Broadcasting in 2007. The station became part of Cumulus Media, following its 2011 merger with Citadel.[1]
KGO has its studios in the SoMa portion of San Francisco's Financial District. Before Cumulus took over the station, it was based in the same building as its former television partner KGO-TV Channel 7 at the ABC Broadcast Center. Its transmitter site is based in Newark near the Dumbarton Bridge. Two of KGO's three towers partially collapsed during the Loma Prieta earthquake on October 17, 1989. All three were replaced.
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumulus_Media
Cumulus Media, Inc. (and its subsidiaries, Cumulus Broadcasting LLC, Cumulus Licensing LLC and Broadcast Software International Inc[3] ) is an American broadcasting company and is the second largest owner and operator of AM and FM radio stations in the United States (behind iHeartMedia, Inc., formerly Clear Channel Communications). Cumulus owned 570 stations in 150 markets as of September 16, 2011.[4] The company also owns Westwood One. Cumulus's headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Cumulus' original business plan focused exclusively on owning radio stations located in medium-sized media markets,[5] and Cumulus Media only owns terrestrial radio stations in the United States; rival iHeartMedia, Inc. owns radio stations outside the United States and operates a subsidiary, Clear Channel Outdoor.[6]

Interesting you post this c.a. I was just doing a search for Fukushima and this was the first session that came up. Today is the 6th anniversary of the Fukushima disaster and oddly enough I've been looking at updates on this today, not realizing the date. Things are not looking good. The Pacific is dying and the radiation continues around the globe. No more eating anything from the Pacific and Alaska. Timely information here and answers questions that have come up on a more recent session discussion. I was speaking of the political drama being a real distraction today, and then I began reading the latest on this major crisis which hardly anyone is noticing. Such a contrast.

SummerLite said:
Interesting you post this c.a. I was just doing a search for Fukushima and this was the first session that came up. Today is the 6th anniversary of the Fukushima disaster and oddly enough I've been looking at updates on this today, not realizing the date. Things are not looking good. The Pacific is dying and the radiation continues around the globe. No more eating anything from the Pacific and Alaska. Timely information here and answers questions that have come up on a more recent session discussion. I was speaking of the political drama being a real distraction today, and then I began reading the latest on this major crisis which hardly anyone is noticing. Such a contrast.

Yep, Diet diet, and more diet.

A: They are nuclear “toast” since so much of their energy must be expended to raise the vibrations of their food.

If you have the book, Comets and the Horns of Moses (Secret History Vol. 2) check out page 123, And _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLmVTr9hq8Q

9781897244838-500x738.jpg

https://www.redpillpress.com/shop/comets-and-the-horns-of-moses-secret-history-vol-2/

Largest population of vegetarians in the world
_http://icecream.me/uploads/58b661b4423d1baa9eb9d76d72508260.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_by_country

Is it repeating again ?

There's also a supernova in the air :

https://www.sott.net/article/345445-Supernova-spotted-in-constellation-Lupus

With the shooting in Grasse, I keep thinking about the pain I felt, and wow, it's really awful to want to kill someone or wanting to kill yourself. I was shaking so much and there was maybe some of heavy metal displaced in my body, I very feel like being toast with nuclear uranium.

Fukushima’s nuclear signature found in California wine

Atmospheric tests ended in 1980, when China finished its program, but the process has left a long-lasting nuclear signature on the planet. One of the most obvious signatures is cesium-137, a radioactive by-product of the fission of uranium-235.

After release into the atmosphere, cesium-137 was swept around the world and found its way into the food supply in trace quantities. Such an addition is rarely welcomed. But in 2001, the French pharmacologist Philippe Hubert discovered that he could use this signature to date wines without opening the bottles.

cesium-137-in-wine.jpg

The technique immediately became a useful weapon in the fight against wine fraud—labeling young wines as older vintages to inflate their price. Such fraud can be spotted by various types of chemical and isotope analysis—but only after the wine has been opened, which destroys its value.

Cesium-137, on the other hand, allows noninvasive testing because it is radioactive. It produces distinctive gamma rays in proportion to the amount of isotope present. Dating the wine is a simple process of matching the amount of cesium-137 to atmospheric records from the time the wine was made. That quickly reveals any fraud. Indeed, if there is no cesium-137, the wine must date from after 1980.

There is one blip in this record, though. The Chernobyl disaster in 1986 bathed much of Europe, and other parts of the world, in a radioactive cloud that increased atmospheric levels of cesium-137 again. Hubert and colleagues can see this blip in their data from wines.

And that raises an interesting question about the Fukushima disaster of 2011, an accident of Chernobyl proportions caused by a meltdown at the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan following a huge earthquake and tsunami. It released a radioactive cloud that bathed North America in fissile by-products.

Is it possible to see the effects of the Fukushima nuclear disaster in California wines produced at the time?

Today we get an answer, thanks to a study carried out by Hubert and a couple of colleagues. “In January 2017, we came across a series of Californian wines (Cabernet Sauvignon) from vintage 2009 to 2012,” say Hubert and company.

This set of wines provides the perfect test. The Fukushima disaster occurred on March 11, 2011. Any wine made before that date should be free of the effects, while any dating from afterward could show them.

The team began their study with the conventional measurement of cesium-137 levels in the unopened bottles. That showed levels to be indistinguishable from background noise.

But the team was able to carry out more-sensitive tests by opening the wine and reducing it to ash by evaporation. This involves heating the wine to 100 degrees Celsius for one hour and then increasing the temperature to 500 degrees Celsius for eight hours. In this way, a standard 750-milliliter bottle of wine produces around four grams of ashes. The ashes were then placed in a gamma ray detector to look for signs of cesium-137.

Using this method, Hubert and his colleagues found measurable amounts of cesium-137 above background levels in the wine produced after 2011. “It seems there is an increase in activity in 2011 by a factor of two,” conclude the team.

That probably won’t be very useful for fraud detection in California wine—the levels of cesium-137 are barely detectable, and even then, only if the wine is destroyed.

But the result does show how nuclear disasters can have unexpected consequences long after the fact.

Ref: arxiv.org/abs/1807.04340 : Dating of Wines with Cesium-137: Fukushima's Imprint

Fukushima No. 1 cleanup continues but radioactive water, and rumors, also prove toxic | The Japan Times
3/11/18
n-311fukushima-a-20180310-870x521.jpg

Hundreds of tanks can be seen holding filtered coolant water from the damaged Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant. Seven years after the meltdown crisis started, Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc. is struggling with an ever-increasing volume of radioactive water at the site. | KYODO
TOMIOKA, FUKUSHIMA PREF. – Seven years have passed since the core meltdowns occurred in March 2011 at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant, which shocked the world and fractured the local community.

During a media tour last month, a hazard map of the crippled nuclear plant was shown to reporters. Colors on the map showed the dramatic progress being made in efforts to recover from the triple meltdown crisis over the past seven years.

n-311fukushima-b-20180310.jpg

An aerial photo of the damaged nuclear reactors taken on March 20, 2011, (above) and another on Feb. 21 this year, show drastic changes over the past seven years after the 2011 meltdown crisis at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant. From left: Reactors 4, 3, 2 and 1. | KYODO

According to the map, the plant’s compound is mainly designated as “green” zones where workers can walk around only with light work clothes and a disposable mask to cover the mouth and nose.

“This is a major achievement” considering the facilities’ radiation levels were so high soon after the nuclear accident that people couldn’t even walk into many areas, said Daisuke Hirose, a spokesman for a Tepco subsidiary in charge of decommissioning, during the press tour.

Yet despite largely reduced radiation levels the fear of unfounded rumors still weighs heavily on local people, making Tepco hesitant to answer a key question: How to dispose of ever-increasing volumes of radioactive water now being stored in hundreds of temporary water tanks on the compound?

Seven years after the crisis started, Tepco still needs to keep pouring water over the melted nuclear fuel. That water eventually mixes with tons of groundwater that continues to seep into the damaged reactor buildings.

To contain the ever-increasing volume of polluted water, 850 tanks have been built in the southwest part of the facility. They contain 1 million of the 1.1 million-ton total capacity, including 850,000 tons of so-called tritiated water.

The highly contaminated coolant water that directly contacted the fuel is sent to filtering systems and purified into a mix of water and tritium, a radioactive form of hydrogen that is difficult to separate from water.

Tritium, which also exists in the natural environment and is used for glow-in-the-dark lighting, is said to be relatively harmless to human health. Tritiated water is also produced at other nuclear plants as a byproduct of nuclear operations, and it is routinely dumped into the sea after it is diluted.

The Nuclear Regulation Authority has long urged Tepco to dump the water into the sea after diluting it to a density lower than the standards set by law. According to the NRA it is scientifically proven that, when diluted, the water has little impact on fisheries products.

But “this is not simply a technical discussion,” Hirose said. “Technically speaking, tritiated water in Fukushima No. 1 and that from any other plants would be the same. But we have to take into consideration the important aspect of reputational damage.”

Some local residents — fishermen in particular — fear it could cause groundless rumors of sea pollution and thus oppose the NRA’s recommendation, making it politically impossible for Tepco to discharge the water into the sea.

“If most people in general understood that tritium is relatively safe, we wouldn’t have to oppose the idea,” said Tadaaki Sawada, a spokesman for the Fukushima Prefectural Federation of Fisheries Cooperative Associations. “(But) after all, people would see it as yet another sign that Fukushima’s recovery is not going well and that Fukushima is still dangerous, ” he said.

He added that it is the government and Tepco’s responsibility to explain this to the people, rather than passing the buck to local fisheries, if they want to the critical decision to be made.

Tepco believes it’s possible to keep the radioactive water in the facility until January 2021. But “it’s not realistic to permanently keep this water” in tanks in the plant’s compound, Hirose of Tepco said.

According to the NRA, the average pressurized-water reactor for commercial use in Japan usually dumps 60 trillion becquerels of tritium a year into the sea. But releasing radioactive water and causing further reputational damage may slow the reconstruction efforts of nearby towns, whose recovery efforts have finally begun to make progress after evacuation orders were lifted, Sawada of the fisheries association said.

The town of Tomioka is one such Fukushima evacuation zone where the no-go restriction was lifted for some areas last April.

Located about 10 kilometers south of Fukushima No. 1, the town famous for its 2.2-km tunnel of cherry blossom trees hasn’t yet recovered its footing. According to the town only 458 people lived in Tomioka as of March 1 — a mere 3 percent of the 15,960 residents that were registered as of March 11, 2011. A Reconstruction Agency survey in December showed 46.8 percent of 3,203 Tomioka respondents said they do not plan to go back to their hometown.

While people in the fisheries association understand that tritiated water is relatively harmless to human health as Tepco claims, that doesn’t mean general consumers also feel safe about sea products once radioactive water from the nuclear disaster site is released into the ocean, Sawada said.

Since fiscal 2015, no sea products from near Fukushima Prefecture have exceeded the state-set safety limit of radiation levels on food of 100 becquerels per kilogram, according to the Fukushima Prefectural Government.

And last month Fukushima-based fishermen finally resumed exports of fisheries products, starting with shipments of flatfish to Thailand, for the first time since the nuclear disaster started.

“The speed is slow, but our reconstruction efforts are moving forward. We understand (the tritiated water’s) safety, but we cannot say it’s OK to release the water (from Fukushima No. 1) into the sea,” Sawada said.

Groundless fears about radiation may be becoming even more difficult to overcome now after seven years, especially as memories of the disaster are beginning to fade, an expert said. Although recovery efforts are progressing, many people outside the crisis-hit zone tend to fear the risks of radiation based on information from years ago because now fewer people follow up-to-date information about Fukushima’s reconstruction, said Nobuaki Yoshizawa, a research director at Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc. who analyses Fukushima’s reconstruction and public rumors on the nuclear crisis.

About 47 percent of 1,000 Tokyoites surveyed online by MRI in August indicated they haven’t received information about Fukushima’s reconstruction since the end of 2013, a finding that suggests the perceptions of many are still based on images seen around that time, according to the institute. This contrasts with the 30.5 percent of respondents who said they are still receiving up-to-date information.

“The important thing is to let people know about current progress and understand that reconstruction is certainly moving forward,” Yoshizawa said.

“If the release of tritiated water gives people the impression that the recovery (of Fukushima) is not going well, things may turn for the worse. It may be a difficult decision to make, but the important thing is to not further damage Fukushima’s image.”

Still, with work to assess the status of melted fuel rods inside the crippled reactor buildings progressing, along with endeavors to reduce risks in the working environment, the decommissioning effort is now ready to move on to the “real” work — removing radioactive materials from the three reactors that experienced core meltdowns, says Tepco’s Hirose.

Yet the work still has a long way to go, as Tepco estimates it will take 30 to 40 years to decommission the facility.

In January, Tepco for the first time located what seemed to be melted fuel debris at the bottom of the pressure vessel of reactor 2. Another investigation in July found what could be fuel debris hanging like icicles inside the water-filled reactor 3.

To identify the current status and location of melted fuel is considered the critical first step for deciding how to remove the debris from the crippled reactors and eventually clean up the site, Hirose said.

Tepco aims to start removing the melted fuel debris from inside the reactors by around 2021. In addition, Tepco plans to start removing spent and unused nuclear fuel assemblies from a storage pool inside the reactor 3 building as early as the middle of fiscal 2018. The utility aims to remove fuel from the pools of the other two reactor buildings in fiscal 2023.

All fuel rod assemblies at the reactor 4 building were removed in December 2014.

There was this about the Fukushima plant nuclear accident
(L) Next question on the list: Is the fukushima radiation negligible compared to the radiation due to 2,000 + nuclear explosions that have happened since 1945?

Q: (L) How badly will it affect people?

A: Cumulatively, it is already bad.

Q: (L) you mean cumulatively the 2,000 nuclear explosions? And now, this on top of all of that is like critical mass of exposure?

Q: (L) So, what does that mean for us.

Q: (L) Is the Fukushima plant under control?

A: What?!?

Q: (Burma Jones) Like “you’ve gotta be kidding”?

The Fukushima happened about seven years ago. When I watched the video in this article: What's occurring at Fukushima since the meltdown in 2011 -- Sott.net see
I wondered how many of the changes witnessed as die-offs of fish, seals and so on are in fact due to Fukushima, and how much is due to general Earth Changes because of the Wave and other kinds of polutions including earlier nuclear contaminations. My hypothesis is that they ascribe too much to Fukushima, although I am not doubting that the influence could be much greater than publicly acknowledged. Ascribing all the observed changes as due to Fukushima is in line with ascribing changes of climate as due to CO2, but while CO2 contributes, it is a contribution only and taking such a narrow perspective overlooks relevant factors.

Fukushima Residents Return Despite Radiation
By Jane Braxton Little on January 16, 2019
Snips: 11-13 minute Read
Eight years after the nuclear meltdown, wary citizens are moving back to contaminated homesteads—some not by choice

5D39CEFC-9590-42C0-9489865BBCF658F0_source.jpeg

Hiroshi Ueki moved far from the damaged Fukushima power plant and vowed to never return. He now grows grapes in a different region of Japan. Credit: Jane Braxton Little

Radiation from the fuming plant spread over tile-roofed towns and rice paddies across an area the size of Connecticut. The meltdown 150 miles north of Tokyo drove more than 200,000 people out of the region. Most believed they were fleeing for their lives. Now, almost eight years after the accident, the government has lifted most evacuation orders. Nearly 122,000 people have been allowed to return to communities where weeds have overtaken parking lots. Most are elderly, relieved to be resuming their lives. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is determined to end all evacuations by 2020, when Japan will host the Olympic Summer Games. The events will include baseball and softball competitions in Fukushima City, a mere 55 miles from the ruined reactors.

Around 35,000 other citizens still wait to return, but they and many others throughout northeastern Japan worry all of this is too soon. Radiation, which is generally linked to cancer, in some places continues to measure at least 5 millisieverts (mSv) a year beyond natural background radiation, five times the added level Japan had recommended for the general public prior to the incident. In certain spots radioactivity is as high as 20 mSv, the maximum exposure recommended by international safety experts for nuclear power workers.

In its haste to address the emergency, two months after the accident the Japanese government raised the allowable exposure from 1 mSv annually, an international benchmark, to 20 mSv. Evacuees now fear Abe’s determination to put the Daiichi accident behind the nation is jeopardizing public health, especially among children, who are more susceptible. Lifting most evacuations has also ended subsidies for evacuees, forcing many to return despite lingering questions.

Skipping down

Misgivings about government assurances of safety drove Hiroshi Ueki, 48, to move his family to Nagano Prefecture, where he is now growing “the best grapes in the world.” His parents stayed behind in Fukushima Prefecture. Ueki says he will never move back. “The prime minister says the accident is over but I won’t ever feel safe until the Daiichi plant itself is finally shut down. That will take 100 years.”

Hawaii records growing a Record-Size Avocado Grown In Kona. And nobody knows why. Can we say, an accumulative mutation?

VIDEO: Record-Size Avocado Grown In Kona
4-5 minute Read Video / 2:50
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaiʻi - A Kona farmer happily (:shock:) shares his avocados with the neighborhood. Turns out they are the biggest avocados on Earth.
(BIVN) – Hōlualoa farmer Kenji Fukumitsu has been bringing giant avocados to Urgent Care of Kona for years. “Just out of kindness,” according to Dr. Joy McElroy.

“We had so much, all falling down,” said Fukumitsu. “And the pigs eating it, so I share them with some of our friends. If you eat it during November month, they’re very watery. But after that, its good.”

“Every month or so we would hear a big clunk, and there’s a bag or a box of at least 20 or 30 avocados,” McElroy recounted. “At least 6 pounds each, even bigger. And it occurred to us that this is not normal. This is very special.”

Dr. McElroy said the large avocados are usually shared in the office, or given to some of the patients, “because Mr. Fukumitsu is kind enough to just give them to us.”

This year, Urgent Care of Kona staff decided to take a look at the record books. According to the Guinness World Records, the biggest was over 4 pounds, registered in Venezuela. However, the Guinness website listed the record holder for heaviest avocado as Hilo resident Felicidad Pasalo, who achieved the record on January 3, 2018 with an avocado that weighed 5 lbs 8 oz. In 2017, Pamela Wang of Kealakekua weighed a previous record- avocado at 5 lbs 3.6 oz.

“Happy to be out-Guinnessed by this worthy opponent,” Wang commented on Facebook.

“This baby is 6 pounds!” McElroy said. “We contacted Guinness, got online. The problem is they have to have someone to authentic [the record], which takes 12 weeks. Well, this baby isn’t going to last 12 weeks, so that’s why we called the news. This is newsworthy!”

“We didn’t think nothing of it,” Fukumitsu said. “We just pick and eat it. And we sold some.”

Fukumitsu’s giant avocado-producing tree was grafted by his oldest brother, back in “about 1941,” he said. “And its still producing.”
Why are they so big? “That, I don’t know,” Fukumitsu answered.

In the Wave, it talks about people having to reach a certain age before they can reap benefits associated with age. If people are so torn apart by life when they get there, the idea that they can be of any use doesn't seem like that great of a plan. By 65, most people are just hanging on, trying to survive a few more years. Twelve years ago, I was waiting for the dirt to start dropping on me. Never mind one foot in the grave.

So, why do I have hope now? What has changed? Well, to be honest, my physical home is in much better condition now than it has been for 35-40 years. Now I can imagine living past 100.

Funny thing, I can remember living past lives well into 700 to 900 years old. As a child I would always wonder what changed so drastically to shorten life to 80 years? Even 100 years ago, there were lots of people reaching 100yo.

Fast forward to 2019. Today, the only people older than 65 who still look like they can bring water are people who don't pay attention to modern dietary advice. Why is that?

This session really helps understand a lot. STS's plan seems to be to shorten lifespan of people, in general, stopping them from reaching maturity. Judging by the volumes of wrong dietary advice out there, time left is short. Though the Keto craze these days may also be problematic for them. People are starting to wake up, regardless. More hope!

Diet is one part but what else out there do we need to think about? Everything! It's all relative. There is enough false information out there that confidence biases will keep a person on the wrong path for a lifetime. To go forward people have to know what reality is and trust what they know.

Going keto wasn't easy 8 years ago. Neither was starting smoking again after 30 years smoking free. Both have reaped benefits. We need to consider everything, in an effort to reach our full potential.

Funny thing, I can remember living past lives well into 700 to 900 years old. As a child I would always wonder what changed so drastically to shorten life to 80 years? Even 100 years ago, there were lots of people reaching 100yo.

Maybe you are on to something @WIN 52 .

Session 16 October 1994:
Q: (L) Now suppose this theoretical person were to pass through this transition to the other side, what state would they find their body in? Would it be exactly as it is now in terms of solidity? What would be the experience?

A: The key concept here is variability of physicality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody will be different or that an individual will have greater control over the substance and constitution of the body?

A: Not exactly either. Your physicality will be variable according to need and circumstance.

Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a light body?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a firm body as we have now?

Q: (L) Will our bodies age differently?

Q: (L) What will be the median lifespan?

A: 400 years

Q: (L) And will those who pass through this transition as, say, 50 year olds, will they have an equal opportunity to live an additional 400 years?

A: Will regenerate in youthful appearance.

Q: (L) Now, when you say 400 years, will it be that the plane has a different orbit and that a year will be different?

A: No.

Q: (L) Will the days be different as to length of time light and dark as they are now?

A: Not the point. Planet will be 4th density as well.

Q: (L) But will the days and nights be different and will the orbit be different? Will the axial angle be changed?

A: You are thinking in terms of the 3rd level density. The rules will be so totally different that physical inspired comparisons are moot.

Some of us older members probably are wondering how long we may have to complete our journey (at least I often do).

I don't have any past memories like you but I do see the limitation of such a short life for learning and growing.

I suppose I yearn for a better hope and better existence. Here is something the Cs said that really made me think:

Session 12 August 1995:
Q: (L) Is there any benefit to be obtained through the use of mantras?

A: Especially when the mind says there is. Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. This is something you will understand more closely when you reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you please. In your current state, you have the misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and therein lies your difficulty with finite physical existence. We are surprised that you are still not able to completely grasp this concept.

Some of us older members probably are wondering how long we may have to complete our journey (at least I often do).

I don't have any past memories like you but I do see the limitation of such a short life for learning and growing.

I suppose I yearn for a better hope and better existence.

Yep, me too but the consensus from the afterlife thread is that one can go to university in 5D. When I think of this I imagine Laura surrounded by books piled up all around her! :grad: The prospect of being able to learn without any time impediment is very attractive. It seems that one only decides to leave 5D and reincarnate when one is ready for it so the learning possibilities are considerable. The caveat to this, however, is that the soul can only progress fractionally compared to the great progress possible once incarnate. So swot up on lots of subjects when one is in 5D but sooner or later the soul is going to feel the urge to get back to a physical body to progress on its soul journey, osit.

Dear Goyacobol, one question and one clue at a time.

If I told you that "you are already in the fourth density", would you believe me?

Who "you" are, is your body or is it something else?

We are STS and "we want", the problem is that there are people who "want" something they already have.

I don't like being cryptic, but I think I should leave it here.:-)

Yep, me too but the consensus from the afterlife thread is that one can go to university in 5D. When I think of this I imagine Laura surrounded by books piled up all around her! :grad: The prospect of being able to learn without any time impediment is very attractive. It seems that one only decides to leave 5D and reincarnate when one is ready for it so the learning possibilities are considerable. The caveat to this, however, is that the soul can only progress fractionally compared to the great progress possible once incarnate. So swot up on lots of subjects when one is in 5D but sooner or later the soul is going to feel the urge to get back to a physical body to progress on its soul journey, osit.

"
A: Because you asked if he was at peace, and if he was "adjusting." Do you not see that by the "time" you realize someone is "dead," they have already, in essence, experienced their entire 5th density incarnation recycling, learning and contemplative experience in "zero time?!"
"
From 1996, sorry android with no spare memory.

It would seem that a person can be ready for reincarnation as soon as they pass away, here in 3D. That would help explain why I have been recycling seemingly endlessly. I was killed off in WW2 and came back in 1952, after being aborted a couple of years earlier. It goes on and on, back in time.

Dear Goyacobol, one question and one clue at a time.

If I told you that "you are already in the fourth density", would you believe me?

Who "you" are, is your body or is it something else?

We are STS and "we want", the problem is that there are people who "want" something they already have.

I don't like being cryptic, but I think I should leave it here.:-)

@Wandering Star ,

I would have to answer the first question with a "no". I am not already in the fourth density so I would not believe you.
The nature of this transition to 4th and/or 5th density is described in the following Wave chapter 25:

The Wave Chapter 25: A Walk In Nature Among The Names of God Where We Have An Interview With the Vampire And Discover a Cosmic Egg
Q: (L) I am in a little bit of a quandary here because, here we are talking to you guys who are supposed to be “us” in the future; here we are in this period of time on this planet, where things are in a very strange state; there is some kind of huge transition going on, and I am just wondering what is the whole point? Why are we talking to you? What’s the point?

A: It is the lesson. Do you not understand still? The lesson, the lessons, that is all there is. They are all immeasurably valuable.

Q: (L) Okay, we are having these lessons. You have told us what is going on. We see it going on around us. I am convinced that what you have said is so from a LOT of other evidence as well as the research of others who have come to the same conclusion and, DAMN IT, IT’S UGLY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! IT’S UGLY!

A: That is your perspective.

Q: (L) Well, as C** said on the phone the other day, what are we supposed to awaken to? Are we supposed to just awaken to the fact that we can SEE all this stuff going on?

Q: (L) Okay, once we wake up and SEE it, why can’t we just check out at that point? If you know what the script is, you don’t have to watch the movie!

A: But then you miss out on the experience.

Q: (L) So, we are all here to experience being munched and crunched…

A: No.

Q: (L) Imprisoned, controlled, being treated like rats in a cage in a laboratory…

A: Ecstasy, remember?

Q: (L) Ecstasy?! WELL SWELL! We can just ALL be BURNED AT THE STAKE! I understand that is QUITE an ECSTATIC experience! I’m sure William Wallace felt perfectly ecstatic when they castrated him and removed his bowels and burned them in a brazier in front of his face!

A: Not so long ago, your face smashed upon the pavement… 1

Q: (L) Was that an ecstatic experience?

Q: (L) So, when you say “ecstatic” you could just be talking about jumping out a window and croaking? You gotta understand here! The perspective here on third density! You don’t have faces to smash on pavements!

A: Neither will/do you/us.

Q: (A) You say knowledge protects. It protects against what?

A: Many things. One example:
post transformational trauma and confusion.

Q: (L) So, knowledge is going to protect us against post transformational trauma and confusion. You are implying that this transition to fourth density is going to be traumatic and confusing. Do you mean transformation from third to fourth density, or third to fifth density, i.e., death?

A: Both.

Q: (L) So, if one does not have the shock and trauma and the confusion and so forth, one is then able to function better?

Q: (L) Well, you said “both”. That implies that persons can transition directly from third to fourth density without dying. Is that correct?

Q: (L) How does that feel? How is that experience…

A: Alice through the looking glass.

Q: (A) Okay, you say that knowledge is supposed to protect from trauma and confusion. On the other hand, all is lessons, so trauma is a lesson. Why are we supposed to work to avoid a lesson?

A: You are correct, it is a lesson, but if you have foreknowledge, you are learning that lesson early, and in a different way.

Q: (L) So, if you learn the lesson in a different way, does that mitigate the need or the way or the process of the way of learning at the time of transition?

A: Yes. Smoother.

The transition to 4th density, without dying, will feel like "Alice thought the looking glass".

Your second question "Who "you" are, is your body or is it something else?" could probably be answered in many different ways but I'll just give a couple possibilities.

Session 23 December 1996:
Q: (V) Has she come by to spy on us? (L) Does it matter? (V) Well, it does if she is crazy and has a gun! Can you define this danger?

A: There are many possibilities.

Q: Well, can you list the top three?

A: Physical, psychic, spiritual.

Q: (V) You mean she would...

A: Be open to all possibilities as pathways of attack.

The following is a more detailed answer maybe:

Session 10 October 1998:
Q: I would like to ask if there is any significance to the fact that Frank is being afflicted in the area of his gallbladder, considering the relation to the word 'Gaul?'

A: Only significance is that this is an unnecessary organ, much like the appendix.

Q: You say it is unnecessary. Was it ever necessary?

A: In earlier models... When one receives message of pain there, could it be symbolic of advancement of neophysicality?

Q: Are you asking me? I have known a lot of people who had pain there who are just unhappy people.

A: But why unhappy? Think, my dear... And remember, your consciousness operates on four levels, not just one!

Q: And what are these four levels?

A: Physical body, consciousness, genetic body and spirit- etheric body.

Q: Are those the four composites of the human manifestation in 3rd density?

A: 3rd and 4th. One leads oneself, through physical actions, as well as psychic ones, to develop these "problems" when one is preparing to "bump it up" a notch.

Q: Very interesting...

A: Now, a gentle warning: soon you too, Laura, will experience something similar!

Q: How similar?

A: Exactly similar!

Back
Top Bottom