Session 9 April 2011

Bluefyre said:
I'm nearing completion of my first read of Ponerology. It is very challenging and I have to stop often and re-read paragraphs. I think I will need at least one more reading.
Yes, I also personnally found a little bit hard to understand the first time. I have understood it better the way Laura used its excerpts to explain the current global state of affair in "9/11 , The Ultimate Truth''.
She took some actual situations and related it to the development of pathocracy as explained in Political Ponerology. It was very enlightning!
And taking again this opportunity to thanks her and the Chateau team for the great work they are doing for humanity!

I'd like to share some thoughts on the little discussion that took place between scifiscriptwriter and others. I hope, ssw, that you'll be around to see this and I hope that this might help you or others in some way. For what it's worth:

I have read your posts and on a certain level I understand you and I also understand the comment about the one-liners. You come across as a nice lady who thinks she has found good material and good people, I couldn’t agree more. If there is one thing we all gotta learn, it's learning how to communicate. We're all being misunderstood every day (without us even knowing it), we all have our own definitions of terms (what means 'love' to you can be different than what it means to me f.e.), and we all have our own way of speaking, and for some of us English is not our first language etc. and so, it's quite a challenge to figure out how to communicate with one another as clearly as possible, because we want others to understand us correctly, right? But you see, we can't do this if we all wait for the right moment before we start making the effort to figure out how to communicate. The best way to learn is to practice it or to atleast try. Would you not agree?

Personally, when someone misunderstands me, I learned to try to look at how I can improve my communication skill, instead of telling the other to do their best in understanding me (don't take this personal please, just explaining my own lesson here). And I try again, and again, until there is atleast a mutual understanding going on. Because the other way around (needing the other to read my posts correctly without putting effort in it myself) just didn't work for me, so maybe approaching it this way, might help you too? We can always take small breaks when there is a lot of misunderstanding going on, so we can take the time to look at ourselves and figure out the why's and how's.

Misunderstanding is going to be part of discussions. But that's okay, you see? 'Cause that's a lesson in itself. It's all about sincerity and wanting to put effort in working on ourselves, learning how to communicate, for the benefit of all.

Now, from observing your posts I can see certain traits that you might have developed due to a certain upbringing. This is why I think that it would be best if you start reading the Psychology books, and put the Mouravjieff book down for some time.

--

Try to let me explain why there is confusion on you not willing to open up. Try to picture this forum as a large room where all kinds of like-minded people are and talk about all kinds of things (the different threads): people share about their lives, their experiences, their shortcomings, their successes, and they give advice to other people. They say that one could read this book, or that book, or watch this documentary or that. So there is a lot of taking and giving, right?

Now let’s picture you at a table with six other people. They all one by one tell about how they have learned certain lessons, and then one of them asks you “Ssw, could you perhaps share something about yourself, maybe lessons you have learned? Perhaps something we may learn from?”

How would you respond?

Now, I don’t wish to hurt your feelings, but as I have read your posts, you do seem to be doing a lot of taking in this room of people. You walk around and thank people for their advices (which is nice!) but we all do not know who this curious person is, what her story is, what we could perhaps learn from her. So we all wonder. And we care, because we know that networking is also important. This is also why one of those people asked if you could open up a little.

And remember what the C’s said in this session, that the Universe is about balance. To only take causes disbalance, so at some point one must give to restore balance.

As important reading is, so is networking. There is no better way to learn how to practice what we have read in books by discussing about it in a trusted network. Remember also that you will never know whether what you share can help others or yourself, if you never try. And you definitely don't need to have read all the books, in order to be able to network here. But that's for you to discover.

Sometimes we have to make changes in order to grow. Without personal feedback from a network, your reading might turn into mechanical reading and you could absorb little and time would have been wasted. And surely you must know that time is especially precious in these times. But if you insist on reading, that’s okay. My advice would be for you to keep a Journal and write as you read, whatever thoughts or feelings come above water and to do EE occassionally.

Maybe at some point you will be ready to make the change and let us know a little bit more who you are, or maybe not. But if that moment comes, and the uncertain future circumstances allow, the door is open for you, of that I am sure.

Here's something what Ark once wrote, which might help you too:

Ark said:
YOU, the Reader, can choose to live in a universe with a "no" answer, but you can also choose to live in a "yes" universe.

I am not saying the choice is going to be easy, or possible at all. Every choice needs an effort. The more important the choice, the more effort it needs. Without making this effort we are simply machines, and then the choices are being made for us - either by pure chance or by others.

Oxajil, thank you for a very helpful commentary. I am finding what you say to be so true. I've read many of the books on the list, most of Laura's and it's only since I've started sharing parts of myself that I feel myself opening. I am realizing how paralyzed my mind as well as my heart have been, as a child being told I was stupid constantly and that I could not be loved. Sitting in the armchair took me nowhere but in circles. And thank you for Ark's quote. I have lived in a "no" universe, not knowing that there was the possibility of a "yes" universe. The choice to participate in this forum and grow was, it seems, the most difficult and at the same time the easiest choice I have ever made. I think it has given me a good demonstration of the predator's lie and my choice for truth. I am finding myself last thing each night thanking DCM for every good thing in my life that I am grateful for. It was so surprising, a spontaneous process from my heart.

Marcus-Aurelius, I have read 9-11 and think that in light of your response, it deserves another read, on my list. It might be helpful to acquire the skill of speed reading because I get frustrated sometimes with the lack of time available me in proportion to the reading I would like to do.

I realized this week that a change in my awareness is the way I see commentary like Oxajil's as so supportive. It is so different from my experience of constant negative criticism, the introject coming out to play so that I could not hear or feel the kindness behind some peoples' intentions. I feel that here. I am beginning to understand why the "elders" are the elders. Narcissistic parenting provides a vacuum of that particular skill. I can't really convey what this feels like, all I can say is thank you, again, to everyone.

Oxajil said:
I'd like to share some thoughts on the little discussion that took place between scifiscriptwriter and others. I hope, ssw, that you'll be around to see this and I hope that this might help you or others in some way. For what it's worth:

Laura said:
Oxajil, there is some concern among the moderators that, as soon as your posting ban was lifted, you immediately began what appears to be a posting frenzy. See:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4239.msg258328#msg258328
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=22855.msg258269#msg258269
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8182.msg257939#msg257939

Oxajil, we think there's a tendency on your part to overcompensate feelings of worthlessness as you described here by adopting a "helping mode" which is perceived as a "teaching mode" which seems to automatically run without much observation on your part. This is incongruous for you to be "teaching" when you were restricted from posting for months. Having your posting ban lifted does not mean that a determination was made that you have made some sort of leap in awareness, but rather that you might benefit from learning and listening and asking questions... not providing answers.

We think it would be a necessary step in the process of your return to the forums for you to try to hold back a bit at this stage and try to observe yourself thoughtfully. Even if you feel you have something to add, you may simply need to write it down in your word processing program, reread it to yourself, and being satisfied that you expressed your thoughts, simply delete it, or save it for later. If it is really very pertinent, of course you can post it, but the important thing right now is for you to take it very very slow.

You may want to try to avoid posting to threads where people are asking for personal advice to their problems, and stick to topics that pertain to the world and work in general. This is not to say that you don't have something to say, but you need to step back and keep in mind that if you did have the answers, you wouldn't have been banned from posting for so long, and certainly, upon your return, not to assume that this means you have the answers. You need to let other people handle answering those questions, and try to learn from how they deal with it, you don't have to try so hard, just relax, observe yourself, and try not to do any "heavy lifting", posting wise.

Another point you may want to take into account is how others here are seeing you, not in order to hide from them that which you do not want to be seen, but to sincerely work on it, asking for help when needed. Try to observe as if you were not Oxajil but an external observer and you'll make new realizations which will help you in your growth.

Remember that in order to be able to help others we must thoroughly work on ourselves, there is no easy way out here.

[quote author=alana]
[quote author=OS]His messages have been very instructive for me, every word that others have dedicated to you, have been also for me. I learned from all these messages. My situation is very similar to yours.[/quote]

You are still here networking though, while scifiscriptwriter chose to leave, so your situations are not similar. Though we very often ascribe feelings and intentions to others that come from our own point of view, it doesn't mean that that's what actually is going on in them. We don't really know why scifiscriptwriter chose not to answer questions and left.

[quote author=OS]If Anart invite me to open up more in the forum, I would be grateful, would be an honor. Still, I would answer Anart: "I think that I'm not ready, I need time, I have fear to open up"[/quote]

:) But scifiscriptwriter did not answer like that. I think the reason that you have trouble understanding what happened is because you think that scifiscriptwriter is similar to you, when in reality she is a different person, with different ideas, emotions, intentions than you, thus making different choices from those that you would make. I hope the above is clear, and that it helps, Orange Scorpio.
[/quote]

Hi Team - I have just read this and it looks like the door is now firmly slammed into my face. Please have my Listener Membership to the Cosmic Mind Church cancelled and my account destroyed.

Edit: Mod fixed quotes

scifiscriptwriter said:
Hi Team - I have just read this and it looks like the door is now firmly slammed into my face. Please have my Listener Membership to the Cosmic Mind Church cancelled and my account destroyed.

No one is slamming a door, other than you, scifiscriptwriter. The door is still open. If this is what you've decided, then it will be taken care of.

scifiscriptwriter said:
[quote author=alana]
[quote author=OS]His messages have been very instructive for me, every word that others have dedicated to you, have been also for me. I learned from all these messages. My situation is very similar to yours.

You are still here networking though, while scifiscriptwriter chose to leave, so your situations are not similar. Though we very often ascribe feelings and intentions to others that come from our own point of view, it doesn't mean that that's what actually is going on in them. We don't really know why scifiscriptwriter chose not to answer questions and left.

[quote author=OS]If Anart invite me to open up more in the forum, I would be grateful, would be an honor. Still, I would answer Anart: "I think that I'm not ready, I need time, I have fear to open up"[/quote]

:) But scifiscriptwriter did not answer like that. I think the reason that you have trouble understanding what happened is because you think that scifiscriptwriter is similar to you, when in reality she is a different person, with different ideas, emotions, intentions than you, thus making different choices from those that you would make. I hope the above is clear, and that it helps, Orange Scorpio.
[/quote]

Edit: Mod fixed quotes
[/quote]

:shock: I'm really curious as to how you reached this conclusion? Alana was simply stating that you are a different person than OS. Why are you perceiving it as an attack? :huh:

Deedlet said:
urious as to how you reached this conclusion? Alana was simply stating that you are a different person than OS. Why are you perceiving it as an attack? :huh:

The fault is mine. I didn't do my due diligence. Going over my entire communication while here I realize that Laura was right. She made it very clear from the beginning that I didn't belong here.

She is right.

The whole tone of the latest communication is one of misunderstanding and confusion. I feel excluded no matter what I do or how I express myself. I just don't want to argue anymore.

Please have my membership to the Church cancelled.

scifiscriptwriter said:
Deedlet said:
urious as to how you reached this conclusion? Alana was simply stating that you are a different person than OS. Why are you perceiving it as an attack? :huh:

The fault is mine. I didn't do my due diligence. Going over my entire communication while here I realize that Laura was right. She made it very clear from the beginning that I didn't belong here.

She is right.

The whole tone of the latest communication is one of misunderstanding and confusion. I feel excluded no matter what I do or how I express myself. I just don't want to argue anymore.

Please don't go. We all hurt, and we all often feel misunderstood. I know I did at various points here on the forum. The reason people like Laura and anart comment in an honest and sometimes blunt manner is because they're doing it out of love. Which is a better friend, one who sees their friend wallowing, and does nothing to point out their wallowing, or the one who actually does tell them, "You're wallowing in the mud!" Tough love hurts sometimes, but if we have the courage to face the music, we stand to learn a whole lot.

But scifiscriptwriter did not answer like that. I think the reason that you have trouble understanding what happened is because you think that scifiscriptwriter is similar to you, when in reality she is a different person, with different ideas, emotions, intentions than you, thus making different choices from those that you would make.

I think this quote was a commentary on how different people work through their ideas and emotions in different ways. It's not a better/worse comparison, but an apples/oranges comparison.

scifiscriptwriter said:
Deedlet said:

She is right.

Very well.

scifiscriptwriter said:
Deedlet said:

She is right.

Weell, if You're so dogged on leaving I think You should do it with a tune ;)

__http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DACRXmimmpg

(all be it, a bit late)

Thank you Laura and crew for the session. It has helped explain a little of what myself and others close to me have been going through. (also that tune recommended by the previous post, was amazing) I am worried however that I am not even close to spiritually or personally centered enough to handle this wave... scared. :(

The_Seeker

Back
Top Bottom