Session 9 April 2011

pstott said:
It's getting more and more interesting...thanks again Laura!

BTW, it's also interesting that the graphs of HAARP magnetometer readings disappeared from the Web.

There are speculations that scalar technology caused the 9.0 earthquake off Japan, and that HAARP was involved...

P.

There are speculations about millions of things, most of them not true. HAARP is not directly related to earthquakes or the weather. I say directly because, from all available evidence, HAARP is employed in mass mind control. However, since catastrophe follows the human experiential cycle, there is a highly probable causal relationship between trapped and dampened human energy and expression, on a mass scale, and environmental catastrophe, so on a long term time scale, HAARP might (theoretically) affect both weather and earthquakes - but only through its effect on the human mind/experience. fwiw.

anart said:
pstott said:
It's getting more and more interesting...thanks again Laura!

BTW, it's also interesting that the graphs of HAARP magnetometer readings disappeared from the Web.

There are speculations that scalar technology caused the 9.0 earthquake off Japan, and that HAARP was involved...

P.

There are speculations about millions of things, most of them not true. HAARP is not directly related to earthquakes or the weather. I say directly because, from all available evidence, HAARP is employed in mass mind control. However, since catastrophe follows the human experiential cycle, there is a highly probable causal relationship between trapped and dampened human energy and expression, on a mass scale, and environmental catastrophe, so on a long term time scale, HAARP might (theoretically) affect both weather and earthquakes - but only through its effect on the human mind/experience. fwiw.

When reading through the reports on the recent mile wide tornado in Alabama, it struck me that using HAARP to 'keep a lid' on everyones desire for things in the US to change from the current madness could be adding 'fuel' to these crazy weather patterns we're having.

Its just speculation/intuition on my part, but also leads me to think that spreading the EE breathing technique is really important, fwiw.

Gimpy said:
When reading through the reports on the recent mile wide tornado in Alabama, it struck me that using HAARP to 'keep a lid' on everyones desire for things in the US to change from the current madness could be adding 'fuel' to these crazy weather patterns we're having.

Its just speculation/intuition on my part, but also leads me to think that spreading the EE breathing technique is really important, fwiw.

Hadn't thought about it that way, but yeah, makes sense. You could say that the worsening planetary conditions are an unintended side-effect of the STS effort to take control of the world. Basically, shooting themselves in the foot psychically speaking.

Aya said:
I think so- though I might be off. ssw is probably familiar with the work related to this forum, but she might not have a clear understanding with 'programs', 'negative interject' and 'external considerations' etc.
So, even other members pointed out what she needs to be considered, she didn't get it : she reacted like that.

There is also the possibility that she doesn't think she might actually have something we here refer to as the "Predator". There would be little incentive to work to get rid of something one doesn't think they could really and truly have.

Then again, even if one suspects or is pretty certain it is true, they may not have the fortitude to go through what it takes to do something about it.

Aya said:
I have read "The Secret History of The world" but it is going to take a lot of time to really understand what's written in the book.
The same as "The Political Ponerology". I have read half of it while ago and have understood ...probably 1 or 2%...
lol so it means this books are pure knowledge, and I'm not the only one.
I imagine how hard Political Ponerology could be.

cubbex said:
Aya said:
I have read "The Secret History of The world" but it is going to take a lot of time to really understand what's written in the book.
The same as "The Political Ponerology". I have read half of it while ago and have understood ...probably 1 or 2%...
lol so it means this books are pure knowledge, and I'm not the only one.
I imagine how hard Political Ponerology could be.

I read it. I also found it to be really difficult to "process".
I remember when reading an inner thought: this is not a book for mass consumption, so I understand why a publisher rejected to publish it on the first place.
Nonetheless it is nice that this group published it. Really important concepts are present in it.

I'm currently re-reading Ponerology, and this time I seem to able to understand it a lot better. I don't know if I'm reading it in a different way, or if my previous reads of it have slowly built up a proper understanding, or if it's "just the right time" now.

The reason I mention this is just to show that if you keep trying with something, then eventually it gets easier.

The increasingly crazy weather may also be a manifestation of heightened "warfare" in the density above. I seem to recall that connection in reading the transcriptions.

sitting said:
The increasingly crazy weather may also be a manifestation of heightened "warfare" in the density above. I seem to recall that connection in reading the transcriptions.

But it looks is what anart described, because in this session the cs suggested to be clean and healthy.
A good example I think of crazy weather, is when the last year, in summer, it was a really hot day, and from nowhere it started to hail and fall thick chunks of ice over my house and near, lol it was so crazy that you saw everything around surrounded by the hot rays of the sun, and a weird cloud throwing ice.

cubbex said:
sitting said:

But it looks is what anart described, because in this session the cs suggested to be clean and healthy.
A good example I think of crazy weather, is when the last year, in summer, it was a really hot day, and from nowhere it started to hail and fall thick chunks of ice over my house and near, lol it was so crazy that you saw everything around surrounded by the hot rays of the sun, and a weird cloud throwing ice.

I see no reason to not be the two events intermixed. At 4D level warfare, at our level increasing confusion and mental chaos increasing the effect in wheather. 4D STS becoming more desperate, ramping the use of HAARP and other measures that make us confused, our collective waste of potential creative energy going through another route... if you take the psychological make-up of most humans now, a self destructive, narcissistic injured kinda hating the existence self, it even makes sense that collectively we can only help manifest chaos and senseless destruction.

hey can someone explain to me can there be ''evil 5D,or 6D'' as well as it can be ''evil 4D''? cuz i think a read that the far the evil can go is 4D?did the transition happened 309000years ago,or it will occur for 309000 years?and sorry, i read these transcripts in other language,so it must be my mistake,but still...not saying i believe this stuff,its very interesting,but also too depressing,like a lot of people these days around me,seems like lizzys and greys are all around us,and no one to help...nice time to be a human:) and let's say it's true that we decided to be here to experience physical,well i say am a giant idiot,G what was i thinking??:))

aelyrsenn said:
hey can someone explain to me can there be ''evil 5D,or 6D'' as well as it can be ''evil 4D''? cuz i think a read that the far the evil can go is 4D?did the transition happened 309000years ago,or it will occur for 309000 years?and sorry, i read these transcripts in other language,so it must be my mistake,but still...not saying i believe this stuff,its very interesting,but also too depressing,like a lot of people these days around me,seems like lizzys and greys are all around us,and no one to help...nice time to be a human:) and let's say it's true that we decided to be here to experience physical,well i say am a giant idiot,G what was i thinking??:))

From what I understand, 5D is neither STO or STS because it is where souls go to recycle back down into the lower densities.
STS cannot go above 4D because they are so focused on control which requires some physicality and the higher densities are not physical at all.

A good link about densities with links at the bottom of it that explain each density:
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=32&lsel=D

aelyrsenn said:

Hi aelyrsenn,

You can find answers to many of your questions by using the search function in the top right of the page. There are quite a few discussion threads on the topics you are asking about.

It's customary for new members to introduce themselves in the Newbies section. It doesn't have to be elaborate, just a bit about yourself and how you came to the Forum. There are lots of post you can check for examples. Enjoy!

I'm nearing completion of my first read of Ponerology. It is very challenging and I have to stop often and re-read paragraphs. I think I will need at least one more reading. I have noticed it is opening my eyes in ways which surprise me, in regard to the effects children being raised with the taint of psychopathy as well as its effects on a global scale. I've also started reading the updated version of Wave 4 and although I know I've read this book, it feels like the first time, perhaps because my ability to perceive and understand more has grown?

Has anyone tried Bioage spirulina from bioage.com? It comes in capsules. I don't think I could drink it down the other way. The literature says it was given to children who were exposed to Chernobyl radiation.

Back
Top Bottom