Session 9 April 2011

I think scifiscriptwriter should be in the middle of post and do not post because of not ready, because it's fun, to some user some say, educate first then come to post, and to some users they say that they have to come and post when the user is telling to them that is learning so she may post after. Maybe its a way to tell ssw to write a little bit more, hope she or he (I don know because of the nickname has confused me jeje) won't be intimidated.

I have not ended the secret history of the world, but jesus!! being on the forum on the contrary, apart of wait to end the book, I waited to learn a little bit from the forum so it has helped me to understand better the books they offer. I am waiting to get a little money and buy the Fulcanelli book.

cubbex said:
I think scifiscriptwriter should be in the middle of post and do not post because of not ready, because it's fun, to some user some say, educate first then come to post, and to some users they say that they have to come and post when the user is telling to them that is learning so she may post after. Maybe its a way to tell ssw to write a little bit more, hope she or he (I don know because of the nickname has confused me jeje) won't be intimidated.

I have not ended the secret history of the world, but jesus!! being on the forum on the contrary, apart of wait to end the book, I waited to learn a little bit from the forum so it has helped me to understand better the books they offer. I am waiting to get a little money and buy the Fulcanelli book.
I apologise if I'm misunderstanding but are you saying that mixed messages are being sent to members of the forum.

As I understand, and readily stand corrected if need be, but we are encouraged to post from the beginning of our learning process and in that way be instructed/taught what is noise and what is beneficial to learning for one and all.
I think misinterpretation comes generally from the individual who is not familiar enough with how things are done on the forum or they just want to do their own thing in which case they need to reread the guidelines.

stellar said:
cubbex said:

I apologise if I'm misunderstanding but are you saying that mixed messages are being sent to members of the forum.

No, that for example to kiolm I think a particular user, some said to him to go and educate himself because he didn't even know the purpose of this forum and the material we use to talk here, but he did what you have written, post at the begining without knowing any of the material lol. So, its for me a little ironic because ssw said that she do not post because she has not the knowledge to really post a valuable thing or whatever, but they told her to post. And I know you have to post from the beginning so you may understand in wich part you are wrong, and its most fun because you may choose if keep it up, or leave the issue and go to eat worms as anart says.

So being in the middle means to post even if you have not ended to read the books, but at the same time hold your mouth a little and if you post, you could post a little comment and at the same time let to know others that you may not be familiarized with some material in a respectful way.

Thank you cubbex, much clearer now.

And I agree with you if we don't know something or don't understand, better to say so than pretend that all is OK and not progress.

Been there myself :-[

scifiscriptwriter said:
The above few posts and the kind people who have spent time to interact on this is simply to explain why I wish to educate myself before further personal exposure. Early experience seems to necessite this strategy.

How do you expect to learn about your predator and how to spot it and eventually get it under control unless you "expose" it? That whole sentence sounds like nothing more than your predator (self-importance) talking. Fear is a major program that runs us. As Don Juan said, fear is the mind of the predator, it is afraid of being found out. Are you going to continue to let your predator run your life?

scifiscriptwriter said:
What is my crime? But to exercise my FREE WILL. As stated, I am a guest on this site, - whatever rules apply here have to be learned. And I do not yet know them.
From trying to be a part of this group - I will concentrate on being a part of myself.

More of the predator talking. As long as you let it run your life, you have no FREE will. It is the will of the predator. Can you see this?

scifiscriptwriter said:
A break from posting does not mean I wish to stop visiting the site. I am sorry you consider my explanation a 'lashing out' - was simply trying to explain my stance. I started off very open and personal - it was a disaster!

I will be back - JJ

Yes, maybe for your predator and self-importance/ego. Staying or going is totally up to you. Letting your predator continually run your life is, also, totally up to you.

Having our programs pointed out to us is not fun, don't I know. But it is the most beneficial thing for those who are trying to become less mechanical. How long are you going to let your predator/programs keep you on the outside looking in?

stellar said:

As I understand, and readily stand corrected if need be, but we are encouraged to post from the beginning of our learning process and in that way be instructed/taught what is noise and what is beneficial to learning for one and all.
I think misinterpretation comes generally from the individual who is not familiar enough with how things are done on the forum or they just want to do their own thing in which case they need to reread the guidelines.

As always and in everything, the Law of Three applies. There is right, there is wrong and there is the particular situation that determines which is which. Each person on this forum is unique, with their own challenges and their own gifts. Often (if not always) what is presented to each individual person by the network is what that person needs most in order to develop. Anyone who has been through this knows that it can be shocking and even painful to the false personality for this to happen - but it is always beneficial for a person who is sincere about actually waking up and becoming a true individual, able to Do.

OrangeScorpion said:
When Anart answered my questions. I felt stupid. Responses were evident. I thought this made me out to appear stupid in front of the forum. I was generating noise.

But if I had not asked, Anart would not have answered and Courageous Inmate Sort would not have encountered the push to come back.

This is an objective fact. My "stupid questions" have helped a user of this forum. Now I see that they are not stupid, always we need to be reminded of things.

Exactly!

Cubbex said:
No, that for example to kiolm I think a particular user, some said to him to go and educate himself because he didn't even know the purpose of this forum and the material we use to talk here, but he did what you have written, post at the begining without knowing any of the material lol. So, its for me a little ironic because ssw said that she do not post because she has not the knowledge to really post a valuable thing or whatever, but they told her to post. And I know you have to post from the beginning so you may understand in wich part you are wrong, and its most fun because you may choose if keep it up, or leave the issue and go to eat worms as anart says.

So being in the middle means to post even if you have not ended to read the books, but at the same time hold your mouth a little and if you post, you could post a little comment and at the same time let to know others that you may not be familiarized with some material in a respectful way.

Thanks Cubbex for the thread leads...

The above is what I was doing or attempting to do.

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes

scifiscriptwriter said:
cubbex said:

Yet, you have been specifically asked to open up a little so that we can get to know you. Can you give what is asked?

3D Student said:
Hmm, I have been using the NOW non-organic spirulina which is from Hawaii and doesn't say anything about the heavy metals content. Though their organic version says of heavy metals that they are absent or below detectable limits.

The Now Organic is also sourced in India, like naturestream's. I was looking at the naturestream spirulina and they don't tell what the ingredients of the tablets are. It seems the tablets would be better because you don't have to mix and eat that nasty sludge.

anart said:
scifiscriptwriter said:
cubbex said:

Yet, you have been specifically asked to open up a little so that we can get to know you. Can you give what is asked?

Perhaps not to your liking Anart - as stated sev. times now I will contribute more once I know a tad more what I'm doing/how this forum works/how I work. In the meantime, have a lot of material to cover and digest.

scifiscriptwriter said:
sfs said:

Perhaps not to your liking Anart - as stated sev. times now I will contribute more once I know a tad more what I'm doing/how this forum works/how I work. In the meantime, have a lot of material to cover and digest.

Hmmm. You see, it has absolutely nothing to do with 'my liking'. You asked why you were not yet admitted to the FOTCM forum. You were informed that it is because your posts have mostly been one liners with no information about you, the way you think, what you are learning, why you are learning it. You reacted to this with what bordered on extreme offense, telling us, basically, that in that case you were leaving (though you'd be back) and that you actually didn't trust people here anyway since you felt mistreated and as if you committed a crime. IF you are actually interested in participating on this forum, it will take some opening up on your part.

On the one hand, you are so offended at your treatment here, and on the other hand you are wholly unwilling to take even the smallest step forward in opening up - in order to get what it is you say you want (despite not trusting the forum members and feeling mistreated). So, since you've been here a year, I think you probably know how this forum works.

Can you see, if only for a moment, the fact that you are upset about something that only you have the power to change, yet you stubbornly refuse to even attempt to change it? It would be great if you could answer this post with more than, "Not so".

scifiscriptwriter said:
truth seeker said:
I apologize about the confusion ssw. I'd either forgotten that you wouldn't be able to see it or didn't know you couldn't. You can however, contribute to discussion while doing the reading. If everyone waited to post before completing the reading material, there would be little to no one posting on this forum. :)

Thanks for the encouragement truthseeker - the confusion is mine - Laura did however indicate that all I needed to do was log off and then on again and would be able to communicate with others in my area so's I could get together with them for the next 'moon dance' or whatever event might come up where a gathering of sorts was being encouraged - she didn't mention I had been refused my request.

If you will check the actual post, you will see that it was addressed to another forum member - Bluefyre - not to you.

anart said:
scifiscriptwriter said:
sfs said:

Hmmm. You see, it has absolutely nothing to do with 'my liking'. You asked why you were not yet admitted to the FOTCM forum. You were informed that it is because your posts have mostly been one liners with no information about you, the way you think, what you are learning, why you are learning it. You reacted to this with what bordered on extreme offense, telling us, basically, that in that case you were leaving (though you'd be back) and that you actually didn't trust people here anyway since you felt mistreated and as if you committed a crime. IF you are actually interested in participating on this forum, it will take some opening up on your part.

On the one hand, you are so offended at your treatment here, and on the other hand you are wholly unwilling to take even the smallest step forward in opening up - in order to get what it is you say you want (despite not trusting the forum members and feeling mistreated). So, since you've been here a year, I think you probably know how this forum works.

Can you see, if only for a moment, the fact that you are upset about something that only you have the power to change, yet you stubbornly refuse to even attempt to change it? It would be great if you could answer this post with more than, "Not so".

It does begin to look like I don't belong here. I'd like to continue access to the public forum and will continue my reading.

scifiscriptwriter said:
It does begin to look like I don't belong here. I'd like to continue access to the public forum and will continue my reading.

Hi scifiscriptwriter,

Maybe sharing my experience might help you. I've been reading this forum since late 2008 and have read all of Laura's books and most of the recommended reading. Nevertheless I'm still terrible at posting and networking. First because I often think I will not add anything of value and also because I always was and still am very afraid of rejection. And since I give the utmost importance to what I've learned from all the work you can find in this forum and all Cs related material, the mere idea of being rejected here can be very painful.

But just seeing my thread being used as an example in trying to help you made me smile because even a simple post like that can maybe help other users.

By the way, I'm going to be very specific now about what was going on in my mind while asking about the private FOTCM forum, although I feel a little ashamed to recognize it. But it is worth it if it may help you. Firstly I was very nervous about asking because I could have the access denied. Then when it was denied, even though in the most considerate way possible, I felt a little rejected and my immediate though was something like "maybe I was wrong trying to come back", especially because I already had access to the private forum in the past. But then I pulled myself together, read all the answers to my post again and forced myself to remember that my autonomous feelings are just part of old ingrained programs and that I should not trust them. And then keeping such feelings aside I could reason with my conscious mind that all that they were asking from me was absolutely reasonable and that I certainly should be more active in the general forum before attempting an "upgrade", so to say. Let me also say that this all happened very quickly, so of course this is an approximation of my thoughts and feelings at the moment.

So, if you need to just lurk around a bit more until you feel more comfortable, it doesn't seem wrong to me, it may be a good idea if you think it may help you. I'm sure all these great people will be pleased to network with you when you feel you're ready.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

CIS

Back
Top Bottom