Session 9 April 2011

Thank You for the session!
I cried reading this, because it hit the nail on the head about what i was dealing with recently.
For 9 months all was getting better, now all came back. Everything you wrote in this thread i experienced past few weeks, just wanted to say - i'm here alive. This is most important time for my life and career and i'm like an animal standing there in front of open door of possibilities, old dreams coming true, just told not to get out, confused, devoted to old bad habbits.
I composed music to POTS (took me unusual long time to finish) and will record and post it in May/June.
I also want to say i'm sorry for being rude once, year ago - when i wanted to write something here, there came strange irritation and i kind like wasn't myself. Since i don't post you probably don't remember :)

Yes, Thank You!
A: What do you think about the ”new” explosion 3 to 4 billion light years away? They think, that is.
Q: (L) Are you saying that it’s not as far away as they’re saying it is?
A: Yes.

I don't know how much further the new explosion is in Draco, but Wickipedia says the Cat's Eye Nebula (NGC 6543 ), which is also in Draco is only 3,300LY away...

Distance
A long-standing problem in the study of planetary nebulae is that their distances are generally not well known. Many methods for estimating distances to planetary nebulae rely on making general assumptions, which may be very inaccurate for the object concerned.[17]

In recent years, however, observations made using the Hubble Space Telescope have allowed a new method of determining distances. All planetary nebulae are expanding, and observations several years apart and with high enough angular resolution will reveal the growth of the nebula in the plane of the sky. This is typically very small—only a few milliarcseconds a year or less. Spectroscopic observations can reveal the velocity of expansion of the nebula along the line of sight using the Doppler effect. Then, comparing the angular expansion with the known expansion velocity, the distance to the nebula can be calculated.[17]

Hubble Space Telescope observations of NGC 6543 several years apart have been used to calculate its distance. Its angular expansion rate is approximately 10 milliarcseconds per year, while its expansion velocity along the line of sight has been found to be 16.4 km/s. Combining these two results implies that NGC 6543 is 1001 ± 269 parsecs (3×1019 m), or about 3300 light-years away from Earth.[18]

Attachments

• Draco-TheCatsEyeNebula.jpg
    Draco-TheCatsEyeNebula.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 12
very interesting! especially for those who have not read all sessions.
Thank you very much Laura.

Much information to digest here :) .
Very good session from my favorite gang :)

Thank you All

Than you One

P.S (To All) Tune your music on 18 (digital) for some regerenation(Pink Floyd,Led Zeppelin (for example)),but only positive(remember mirroring,mirror every band you listen, and even track)

And,
11:11-consortium programming

22:22-quorum help

remember this to the core ! !

1-false
2-true

for Psychos&OPs is opposite

zdravinar said:
P.S (To All) Tune your music on 18 (digital) for some regerenation(Pink Floyd,Led Zeppelin (for example)),but only positive(remember mirroring,mirror every band you listen, and even track)
So sorry not 18(3*6) but 16(4*4 or 2^4) .24 is good(4*6)

On the subject of Paul, I'm reading a good book right now, called The Authentic Letters of Paul: A New Reading of Paul's Rhetoric and Meaning. It contains new translations of all the authentic letters, with notes as to which parts are probably "interpolations". Each letter has an introductory essay analyzing the letter, its circumstances, and what we can learn from it. It was written by some of the "Jesus Seminar" people (publisher is Polebridge, which publishes all the Jesus Seminar stuff). The translation is modern English, and avoids the use of certain words and phrases that acquired later theological meanings. For example, instead of "faith", they use "confident trust in God"; "sin" is "the corrupting seduction of power"; "Holy Spirit" is "God's presence and power". They back up all their reasons for using these terms, based on what was the understanding of these terms in the time the letters were written.

@Approaching Infinity:
It seems very interesting and truthfull

Wish you all good night&with angels(6D STO)

Thank you All,thank you One

Vulcan59 said:
Hi scifiscriptwriter and Pashalis,

As soon as you can see the FCM logo under your username, you should be able to see the FCM forum. :) So, keep a lookout for it.

Hi Vulcan - I still confused about this. I'm not understanding what to do and where to go. Tried search engine but am drawing a blank. I don't appear to have the FCM logo under username. What does it look like? I'm prob. being really dense - sorry for that but is there a site that I can read you could direct me to?

scifiscriptwriter said:
Vulcan59 said:

As soon as you can see the FCM logo under your username, you should be able to see the FCM forum. :) So, keep a lookout for it.

Hi Vulcan - I still confused about this. I'm not understanding what to do and where to go. Tried search engine but am drawing a blank. I don't appear to have the FCM logo under username. What does it look like? I'm prob. being really dense - sorry for that but is there a site that I can read you could direct me to?
Hey ssw,

Have a look at Ottershrew's post above yours. Under the blue squares, you'll see a symbol. That's the logo that Vulcan's referring to. Hope that helps.

edit: clarity

truth seeker said:
scifiscriptwriter said:
Vulcan59 said:

Hey ssw,

Have a look at Ottershrew's post above yours. Under the blue squares, you'll see a symbol. That's the logo that Vulcan's referring to. Hope that helps.

Thanks. So, it's the little yellow Private Message icon. Is that what the Private Forum is? So, if I want to contact members in my own locale would I request such on the public forum, and members interested in meeting up would then respond on private forum? Is that how it works?

scifiscriptwriter said:
polyculture said:
Quote from Daniel 14
"The king led Daniel to a dragon which the Babylonians worshiped, saying, "Behold thou canst not say now, that this is not a living god: adore him therefore." To which Daniel replied, "Give me leave, O king, and I will kill this dragon without sword or club. And the king said: I give thee leave. Then Daniel took pitch, and fat, and made lumps, and put them into the dragon's mouth, and the dragon burst asunder. and he said: Behold him whom you worshiped".
Hi Polyculture - was intrigued with your quote - could not find a chap. 14 in the New International Version - so skimmed through the book but could not locate this quote - can you clarify the chap. and verse. Thanks.

Hi scifiscriptwriter

Daniel chapter 14 is found in the Apocrypha - so you won't get it in the New International Version (which finishes with chapter 12), but you do get it in other Bibles.

The specific reference is to Daniel 14:24-27. You can find the whole story online here (scroll down for the text).

scifiscriptwriter said:
truth seeker said:
scifiscriptwriter said:
Vulcan59 said:

Hey ssw,

Thanks. So, it's the little yellow Private Message icon. Is that what the Private Forum is? So, if I want to contact members in my own locale would I request such on the public forum, and members interested in meeting up would then respond on private forum? Is that how it works?

The logo is
FOTCM_logo_sm.jpg

scifiscriptwriter said:
truth seeker said:
scifiscriptwriter said:
Vulcan59 said:

Hey ssw,

The FOTCM forum is a subsection of boards just like, for example, "Cassiopaean Sandbox" or "Esoterica." These are the subsections you see when you are at the Forum's homepage. The FOTCM subsection has 2 boards: Public and Members. The Members board can be accessed after you see the FOTCM logo, that Nicolas just showed you, underneath your forum name.

I think the confusion here is due to the fact that people who do not have access to the fotcm forum cannot see the fotcm symbol under other people's usernames. Therefore, scifiscriptwriter cannot see this symbol. Scifiscriptwriter, this thread might help you understand your current status. While you have been active on the general forum from a 'number of posts' point of view, the vast majority of those posts are one line agreements to other posts. You have yet to really interact on a deep basis about anything. The thread I linked should give you more insight. We look forward to hearing more from you! :)

Thanks Anart - this explains it. I know I'm really analog, but I was beginning to think I'd lost it.

The one-liners are just thank you notes. At present it's really diff. to add anything of value as I'm still doing the reading (books) and on forum to acquire the very basic fundamentals. Those with many years of study and interaction say it all.

It looks like I can contribute nothing of value.

Back
Top Bottom