Session 9 April 2011

OrangeScorpion said:
When Anart answered my questions. I felt stupid. Responses were evident. I thought this made me out to appear stupid in front of the forum. I was generating noise.

But if I had not asked, Anart would not have answered and Courageous Inmate Sort would not have encountered the push to come back.

This is an objective fact. My "stupid questions" have helped a user of this forum. Now I see that they are not stupid, always we need to be reminded of things.

That's why I should also thank you OrangeScorpion! I focused too much on the answers and did not realize the obvious fact that without your questions there would be no answer at all.

Many thanks for those marvellous "stupid questions"! :)

scifiscriptwriter said:
It does begin to look like I don't belong here. I'd like to continue access to the public forum and will continue my reading.

I am sorry but i don't understand: if you feel like you don't belong here, for any reason, why would you want to continue reading what's on here? :huh:

Alana said:
scifiscriptwriter said:
It does begin to look like I don't belong here. I'd like to continue access to the public forum and will continue my reading.

I am sorry but i don't understand: if you feel like you don't belong here, for any reason, why would you want to continue reading what's on here? :huh:

You are correct - I will leave.

I'm struggling not to speak so maybe it would be of some benefit if I did.

I read your sig scifiscriptwriter: If you don't fix the hole - you will forever be falling into it ... GGI

I just want(ed) to say that maybe you should give yourself a chance. If your emoting some, allow yourself to emote and then look back objectively at what has been written.

You see, I used to read as you may be reading things now.

Anart: "Hmmm. You see, it has absolutely nothing to do with 'my liking'. Which might look, if your emoting, more like this:

pfft. You see! (no! cause you don't understand!) it has absolutely nothing to do with 'my liking'! (what, are you stupid!)

Whereas it, TO ME, it actually says. Let me think. Understand, it has nothing to do with 'my liking.' It has to do with you, what choice you make, how you respond/react to constructive criticism - to which you should, give yourself time to observe, instead of react.

And if it is any consolation, if what your doing is/was or has been stupid, don't take it the wrong way - learn, move forward, grow because of it. We all make mistakes, and this is just another moment of water under the bridge, be patient. And as far as misinterpreting goes, I've broken the scale several times, ran off screaming into the night, but there is one thing I cannot escape and that's that, no matter what I am going to keep on stalking that predator, searching for the truth etc..

Don't give in, "fix the hole!"

Courageous Inmate Sort said:
OrangeScorpion said:
When Anart answered my questions. I felt stupid. Responses were evident. I thought this made me out to appear stupid in front of the forum. I was generating noise.

But if I had not asked, Anart would not have answered and Courageous Inmate Sort would not have encountered the push to come back.

This is an objective fact. My "stupid questions" have helped a user of this forum. Now I see that they are not stupid, always we need to be reminded of things.

That's why I should also thank you OrangeScorpion! I focused too much on the answers and did not realize the obvious fact that without your questions there would be no answer at all.

Many thanks for those marvellous "stupid questions"! :)

Thanks to you!!!

After reading your thread I had tears in my eyes. Your thread was very revealing for me.

The stupid was I for believe that my questions were stupid. ;)

scifiscriptwriter said:
Alana said:
scifiscriptwriter said:

When someone indicates a contradiction yours, are not inviting you to leave. Are inviting reflection.

My bad understanding of English will not let me fully understand what has happened, forgive me if I talk too much. I just want to help you feel better.

His messages have been very instructive for me, every word that others have dedicated to you, have been also for me. I learned from all these messages. My situation is very similar to yours.

If Anart invite me to open up more in the forum, I would be grateful, would be an honor. Still, I would answer Anart: "I think that I'm not ready, I need time, I have fear to open up"

IMHO I think you should answer this to Anart and not will leave.

Please, you can not go. There has been nothing wrong.

What did I miss?

OrangeScorpion said:
scifiscriptwriter said:
Alana said:
scifiscriptwriter said:

[...]

What did I miss?

Well, scifiscriptwriter can - free will and all that. (or what goes for free will - and the way of responding, of taking all this could be said to be a free choice at some level, if only in terms of how to relate to one's own programs) And looking at the fruits of when people address all these posts to scifiscriptwriter, not sure if posting anything more can change anything. If anything changes, it depends on what scifiscriptwriter chooses, which is not up to us nor what we hope. I guess however it goes, so it goes.

OSIT.

Psalehesost said:
Well, scifiscriptwriter can - free will and all that. (or what goes for free will - and the way of responding, of taking all this could be said to be a free choice at some level, if only in terms of how to relate to one's own programs) And looking at the fruits of when people address all these posts to scifiscriptwriter, not sure if posting anything more can change anything. If anything changes, it depends on what scifiscriptwriter chooses, which is not up to us nor what we hope. I guess however it goes, so it goes.

That is true. In this instance, scifiscriptwriter was asked a few simple questions for clarification, which she did not address, but chose instead to leave. As Psalehesost writes, free will and all.

OrangeScorpion said:
scifiscriptwriter said:
Alana said:
scifiscriptwriter said:

When someone indicates a contradiction yours, are not inviting you to leave. Are inviting reflection.

Exactly.

OS said:
My bad understanding of English will not let me fully understand what has happened, forgive me if I talk too much. I just want to help you feel better.

Your seem to be understanding the situation correctly, OS.

OS said:
His messages have been very instructive for me, every word that others have dedicated to you, have been also for me. I learned from all these messages. My situation is very similar to yours.

You are still here networking though, while scifiscriptwriter chose to leave, so your situations are not similar. Though we very often ascribe feelings and intentions to others that come from our own point of view, it doesn't mean that that's what actually is going on in them. We don't really know why scifiscriptwriter chose not to answer questions and left.

OS said:
If Anart invite me to open up more in the forum, I would be grateful, would be an honor. Still, I would answer Anart: "I think that I'm not ready, I need time, I have fear to open up"

:) But scifiscriptwriter did not answer like that. I think the reason that you have trouble understanding what happened is because you think that scifiscriptwriter is similar to you, when in reality she is a different person, with different ideas, emotions, intentions than you, thus making different choices from those that you would make. I hope the above is clear, and that it helps, Orange Scorpio.

3D Student said:
3D Student said:
Hmm, I have been using the NOW non-organic spirulina which is from Hawaii and doesn't say anything about the heavy metals content. Though their organic version says of heavy metals that they are absent or below detectable limits.

The Now Organic is also sourced in India, like naturestream's. I was looking at the naturestream spirulina and they don't tell what the ingredients of the tablets are. It seems the tablets would be better because you don't have to mix and eat that nasty sludge.

I think Now company is a pretty decent company and sell only quality products, they admitted not too long ago that their tests for heavy metals in their Rice Protein came high and they pulled it out of the market. That batch was never sold.

OrangeScorpion said:
scifiscriptwriter said:
Alana said:
scifiscriptwriter said:

IMHO I think you should answer this to Anart and not will leave.

What did I miss?

I understand English pretty well and I was very confused by scifiscriptwriter's responses, and lack of logic.

From where I'm standing, it seems as though scifiscriptwriter is a pretty confused individual, who seems to have a very strong 'negative interject' and self imporance. She wanted access to the FOTCM forum and was asked to provide some more info about herself and network and she refused on the basis that she's not familiar with the forum and the work done on here, even though she's been a member for a year.

It also seems as though scifiscriptwriter got her self importance hurt by 2 other people's responses (not quite clear which thread exactly) when she first joined the forum. And decided to keep herself from networking, assuming everyone's responses to her will be similar to the 2 people she disagreed with.

scifiscriptwriter seems to be acting purely on emotion and letting self importance guide her.

In the end it is as Alana and Psalehesost have pointed out-- she will do what she will do

Alana said:
I think the reason that you have trouble understanding what happened is because you think that scifiscriptwriter is similar to you, when in reality she is a different person, with different ideas, emotions, intentions than you, thus making different choices from those that you would make. I hope the above is clear, and that it helps, Orange Scorpio.

Yes, is clear for me. Thanks!! :lol:

From my point of view has not been anything wrong. But this is my point of view, not of scifiscriptwriter.

Psyche said:
I think Now company is a pretty decent company and sell only quality products, they admitted not too long ago that their tests for heavy metals in their Rice Protein came high and they pulled it out of the market. That batch was never sold.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Thanks for the advice, Psyche.

Maybe ssw is confusing what others say. Reading her, she thinks that here we ask to her to be open in an intellectual mode or way, because she talks about the material to digest and more, but I mean, how much time could take you to write a little post to share something from you???

And from you specifically, not about the books and material. But obviously you need to know about them.

LOL I have been here on the forum and I have not ended the book "The Secret History of The world" because its so big and at the same time every page contains lot of things to think about. Like fallowing a researcher's diary. And because I have got a copy these last days.

cubbex said:
Maybe ssw is confusing what others say. Reading her, she thinks that here we ask to her to be open in an intellectual mode or way, because she talks about the material to digest and more, but I mean, how much time could take you to write a little post to share something from you???

And from you specifically, not about the books and material. But obviously you need to know about them.

I think so- though I might be off. ssw is probably familiar with the work related to this forum, but she might not have a clear understanding with 'programs', 'negative interject' and 'external considerations' etc.
So, even other members pointed out what she needs to be considered, she didn't get it : she reacted like that.

cubbex said:
LOL I have been here on the forum and I have not ended the book "The Secret History of The world" because its so big and at the same time every page contains lot of things to think about. Like fallowing a researcher's diary. And because I have got a copy these last days.

I have read "The Secret History of The world" but it is going to take a lot of time to really understand what's written in the book.
The same as "The Political Ponerology". I have read half of it while ago and have understood ...probably 1 or 2%...

It's getting more and more interesting...thanks again Laura!

BTW, it's also interesting that the graphs of HAARP magnetometer readings disappeared from the Web.

There are speculations that scalar technology caused the 9.0 earthquake off Japan, and that HAARP was involved...

P.

Back
Top Bottom