Session 9 December 2017

Thank you for sharing and it was again a very interesting read.

Divide By Zero said:
Interesting session.

The hallucinogen question confirms the cointelpro agenda.
Before the hippie movement, they were researched for psychological therapies.
Then cointelpro pushed this spiritual idea with drugs, pretty much a red herring for those who were against major religion. Instead they got sucked into their own wishful thinking.

Meanwhile the possibility of it being used for therapy has been destroyed because of the extreme experiences from the pseudo-spiritual movement!

And big pharma developed their own bad recipes to make big money nowadays.

Laura said:
Aragorn said:
If you don't mind me asking, what is the hormone reset diet? I see many books about it out there, are there any you would recommend on the subject?

I also did a search on the forum, but it didn't return any hits other than this thread.

This is the book I was referring to.
https://www.amazon.com/Hormone-Reset-Diet-Metabolism-Pounds/dp/0062316257/ref=sr_1_1

I think it is mainly for women.

Jack Kruse has some similar reset plans for about anybody in his book "Epi-paleo Rx: The Prescription for Disease Reversal and Optimal Health"
https://www.amazon.com/Epi-paleo-Rx-Prescription-Disease-Reversal/dp/0989057739/ref=sr_1_1

Both are excellent resources to have on hand.

Okay, thanks. I'm thinking this type of thing might help my wife with her very persistent rash/dermatitis. She's tried almost every possible angle with her diet and other possible allergens, and her latest complete dairy- and sugarlessness (she's been gluten free and low carb for years now) seems to help a little bit. So, we've been thinking that it could possibly be hormone related. We'll check those books out!

Thanks for the session !

As for this part :

A: Matter as manifestation of consciousness as a function of algebra between dimensions

It made me think of the work of Emmanuel Ransford. Just thought I should mention it even if I'm not in position to say if he's really onto something or off the mark. I just hope it could help and not be a waste of time. And if he's really off, I would be interested to know how, why and what. I read several of his books and found them very interesting, but I'm not a physicist ! Maybe I was just hooked by this "reconciliation" of consciousness/spirit and matter.

There is something always to consider and reconsider after reading sessions - amazing!

Thank you all for participating and bring people the session! :)

Aragorn said:
Okay, thanks. I'm thinking this type of thing might help my wife with her very persistent rash/dermatitis. She's tried almost every possible angle with her diet and other possible allergens, and her latest complete dairy- and sugarlessness (she's been gluten free and low carb for years now) seems to help a little bit. So, we've been thinking that it could possibly be hormone related. We'll check those books out!

If it is for your wife, then I highly recommend the Hormone Reset Diet.

Thanks for sharing and interesting as always! :thup: And the answer to psilocybin; it would be similar answer for ayahuasca? :huh:

Vulcan59 said:
Thanks for sharing and interesting as always! :thup: And the answer to psilocybin; it would be similar answer for ayahuasca? :huh:

I don't know. I suppose we could ask. A number of these types of substances seem to be helpful in serious mental health situations, but the idiots that promote them as "spiritual insight" don't seem to have a clue that something that alters the brain chemistry THAT MUCH may easily alter it permanently if overused, and not in a good direction.

Laura said:
Vulcan59 said:

I don't know. I suppose we could ask. A number of these types of substances seem to be helpful in serious mental health situations, but the idiots that promote them as "spiritual insight" don't seem to have a clue that something that alters the brain chemistry THAT MUCH may easily alter it permanently if overused, and not in a good direction.

Thanks for the reply, Laura. Yes, hope you'll ask the C's next time around. Many new agey types are advocating ayahuasca for healing and so on like this article: _https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ezp57m/watch-how-ayahuasca-affects-the-brain- Smell a rat though!

Article above said:
Studies have linked ayahuasca to healing addiction and drug abuse disorders, alcoholism, and depression. "A frequent theme mentioned by victims of abuse and recovered addicts is that the ayahuasca-induced visions helped them to recover long-forgotten memories of traumatic events that they were then able to work through, providing a basis for restructuring their personal life," according to one study.

"Ayahuasca-induced insights facilitate self-reflection, producing changes in self perspectives that can trigger psychodynamics insights which provide solutions to personal problems that underlie maladaptive lifestyles."

Thank you for the session! So it sounds like we are unlimited in potential, but beliefs are like the filters that disable us from doing things like changing physical constants.

T.C. said:
Thank you for sharing the session with us :flowers:

Q: (Artemis) Okay. I have this experience where I have this knowledge where I thought that I could do something, like I had some sort of ability, but I lost it. Do you know what I'm talking about? I can't describe it to you.

Could you elaborate on this at all, Artemis? It's just that it stood out to me personally because I've always wished I could ask the C's an almost identical question.

I would if I could. It's very hard for me to put into words. I had this knowledge - something I just understood I could do, and it all made sense in that very moment, and I thought it was amazing. Almost as soon as it came, it was gone, but I remember knowing that I knew it. Can't get any clearer than that :nuts:

Back
Top Bottom