Session 9 June 2018

I thought this short rant by the catholic priest (now Bishop) Robert Barron is relevant here - it's mind-blowing how postmodern leftism turns brains into mush and makes people like this lady bishop "accept the beast", quite literally! Here's the video:

I felt such a refreshing air when listening to R.Barron´s explanation of the dangers threatening postmodernist supporters who fail to see chaos as our inconscious needing to be brought to light by one´s own effort, that I went on looking for other yt of the Bishop. And I found another one where he gives his rather good opinion of J.Pieterson´s latest book and lectures, weren´t it for his last comment, saying that the way JP approaches and insists on the role of archetypes implies a risk of braketing history. He goes on saying: "In Christian theology, certain things happened. Jesus really is the incarnation of the logos. God REALLY died on the cross, and that Jesus rose from the dead of the wholly spirit. Those aren´t just archetypal symbols, those ARE FACTS OF HISTORY."

Yeah, after having read the thread about Jung and listening to the Bishop, I see that restauring the real meaning and role of concepts such as archetypes and faith are fundamental if I don´t want to slip down the slippery slope and being caught unaware.

If I am remembering correctly, one of the videos on Oppenheimer Ranch mentioned how the magnetic field is at its weakest during the equinoxes. That may be part of the reason why the suns rays seem to be more intense during fall and spring, on top of all the other changes taking place.

Q: (L) Well, according to the postmodernists, there is no objective reality. They say that everything people think is completely culturally conditioned, and one truth is no more true than another truth or whatever.

A: That will backfire tragically. Think "Tower of Babel."
Bible speaks about confusion of languages. If "confusion of languages" is changed with "confusion of minds" picture seem to be clear. It is just mind staggering to think that all languages(or difference between them) are born from confusion and desire to not know the truth . The Cs said that
"The roots of all languages are identical" .

Q: (Pierre) I have two questions. Me and others have noticed that the sun’s rays seem more aggressive over the past few years. Are the sun's rays becoming more aggressive?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Why?

A: Cosmic conditions. Breakdown of magnetic field, cosmic rays, and cosmic dust.
IMHO sun doesn't just feel strange, it looks strange too. Its color is not yellowish anymore like it used to be a few years before. Now is more white and somehow more "laserlike" (if I can describe it that way) .It look like it should look like that from upper parts of atmosphere(or space) but not from a ground. Maybe part of cosmic conditions is its interactions with sun twin.
In this part of Europe weather is really really strange. It is about behavior of lighting(s) . The sheer number of cloud-to-cloud lightning and way it behaves is just ridiculous.For about 2-3 seconds it flashes 3,4 or more times,then pause for 5-6 seconds than again same. And it can go for hours like that. Especially in the night. I think I saw one from ground to atmosphere. I have never seen lightings behave like that before. Lack of thunder is strange too. This started 3-4 weeks before and is happening whenever is cloudy/rainy.

I can understand that these people are elevating themselves very high. I knew this girl for some time, that was really intelligent but had all the types of ideas, hated america, strong belief of the oppressed concept. And victimhood and micro-agressions. also she was very upper middle class. You can tell somethings wrong when a person from Connecticut winds up in california somehow for school paying out of state tuition for a third tier education. She wanted to do a DNA test to see if she was part native american, because it would "prove" something I guess, it was all so hard to respond but I pretty much held my ground the day she questioned me. I actually had to say I am a WHITE MALE and I think I added I have a car and 1,000 in the bank because she was already seeing me as in the oppressed group with no evidence.

I just though she could lead a more natural comfortable life without all these ideas, the time I was questioned and defended against her ideas was completely unnecessary and but could not be anything but unpleasant. Also it's very true she elevated herself really highly. I I don't understand how she was so good and disciplined at school work. Also she used as evidence her teacher saying our community had a KKK chapter, which is just crazy except a year old craigs-list rant. way beyond the over-emphasis that people are biased and racist which is true. I understand something like she wants to destroy people, to make them defend that they are not racist and or bad. the ideology wants to crush its opposition and supplant it, that is what is very god like. School seemed to only have isolated her from the real world, and made her more ideological which is hard to believe. Buts schools today aren't bad necessarily it depends how one engages with it. But for her, maybe even the general case, is bad.

Anyways she decided she wanted to be friends more than hate me. But why toss this aside so easily. She should hate and never want to talk about anything to people like me. So its really only a partially engaged belief system. probably for a person to stay sane it has to be this way. It's only one person I talked to as much with such radical ideas. But I did have some teachers too which were similar but more easy to excuse. She tried to smooth over the differences I think. I could tell maybe there was some internal conflict but I don't know.

good C's session. The carl jung point has to be argued to Jordan Peterson, that would make a good conversation.

Last edited:
I felt such a refreshing air when listening to R.Barron´s explanation of the dangers threatening postmodernist supporters who fail to see chaos as our inconscious needing to be brought to light by one´s own effort, that I went on looking for other yt of the Bishop. And I found another one where he gives his rather good opinion of J.Pieterson´s latest book and lectures, weren´t it for his last comment, saying that the way JP approaches and insists on the role of archetypes implies a risk of braketing history. He goes on saying: "In Christian theology, certain things happened. Jesus really is the incarnation of the logos. God REALLY died on the cross, and that Jesus rose from the dead of the wholly spirit. Those aren´t just archetypal symbols, those ARE FACTS OF HISTORY."

I think this is an interesting point. Peterson in able to get his audience to take a second look at christianity just because he has the approach he does, so i tend to think it's quite good. It's the post-modernists on the other hand that seem enticed to claim certain facts of history. Much of petersons claims though argued very strongly are difficult to refute. but this just may be my bias. facts of history by the post-mordern seem obviously suspect or there is logical fallacies so they fail to make the point.
They try to argue "All people" do certain inevitable things. but many "All" claims that are almost impossible to even be true for 99% of people. I think they do this on accident but it's reflective the inflexibility of their thought.
what is claimed about peterson is that he doesn't get to a point. But this is much more acceptable flaw in my view. I don't think there is a problem in his lectures but see how people online can say it.

Thank you for the session.
The comments of the members of the forum are very interesting.

keyhole said:
(L) So we should really try to avoid the sun right now because it's weird?

A: Yes

Affirmatively, of course. Here in Sonora, Mexico, with daily temperatures of 42 to 48 degrees in the shade, and it is assumed that summer does not yet arrive.

IMHO sun doesn't just feel strange, it looks strange too. Its color is not yellowish anymore like it used to be a few years before. Now is more white

I agree totally as I thought the exact same thing - the sunshine appears white! Not sure when I first felt this was true, but at least 2 years. I had to wonder if it was my imagination, that it had always looked that way. Glad someone else also feels the yellow has gone out of it.

This past weekend I noticed the sun on my arm felt very hot even though the morning had started out cool. I dismissed it as we have already had 90 degree F temps this spring w/ more forecast this coming weekend. Sorry to learn that our sunshine is more dangerous than ever. Being fair, I've always had to battle potential sunburn. I did notice when I was consuming coconut oil to up metabolism that I had a tendency not to burn in exposures that usually would result in burning. Wonder if that would still help w/ much more aggressive sunrays?

The sun may have gone bad on us, but it's still nice to see blue skies rather than gloomy gray ones repeatedly. There's been no shortage of rain in central Ohio and it often comes down really hard for extended periods. Precipitation for the year is running above normal at 23.56 inches to date. Normal would have been around 17 inches.

Merci Laura pour la méditation Amour et gratutude, je vais la pratiquer avec plaisir...

Thank you Laura for the meditation Love and gratutude, I will practice it with pleasure...

I think the question asked by Chu is important. The answer seems to be given, but I would like a little more specifics, but in the session Artemis changed the topic of discussion. Who understand this point?

The mention of not creating additional burdens and "no drama" probably has to do with interpersonal relationships. Basically, living a life and trying to do the best with what we have, including being of service to other people, is hard enough. Creating new burden is when instead of taking responsibility for our actions and our own inner c**p we either dump it on other people, or let it "color" our relationship with them in some way. Essentially, we should always try to be excellent to each other. :-) But maybe they were talking about something else as well, don't know.

Je tenais à vous informer qu'une relation bienveillante sétait rétablie entre ma fille Nadège de 44 ans et moi-même...

I wanted to inform you that a benevolent relationship had been restored between my 44 year old daughter Nadège and myself...

thank you so much for this refreshing new session!

As for anyony wanting to check out a good channel on YT about poleshift and decreasing magnetary shield of the earth, check out the channel of "maverickstar reloaded". He has set up a whole range of measurement instruments himself and compares his findings to official announcements on the topic.

In my time of studying the meaning of some of the biblical stories I quite often came across the interpretation of Babel as being a synonym for a so to say STS lifestyle, mostly called "satanic". It is just now that I realized what is meant by that.

and thank you for bringing up Fr. Robert Barron!

Мне кажется важным вопрос, заданный Chu. Ответ как будто бы дан, однако мне здесь хотелось бы немного больше конкретики, но в сессии Artemis сменила тему обсуждения. Кто как понял этот момент?

Translation
I think the question asked by Chu is important. The answer seems to be given, but I would like a little more specifics, but in the session Artemis changed the topic of discussion. Who understand this point?

In this case, I think that it was related to the topic of the session. I can only speak for myself, but can tell you that I had been wondering about our "stagnation" too, but was forgetting the importance of "Being catching up with doing", and of being grateful for calmer periods too. So, actually putting pressure for things to change, right now, or for solutions that are not really productive, is not useful and adds a burden where none is needed.

Another way to add a burden would be if we don't do our homework and search for easy solutions from Laura or others. Or if instead of doing hard work to sort yourself out, you want others to tell you what to do, etc. etc. In the larger context of this group, everyone here removes unnecessary burdens when they help out in any capacity, and when they work as best as they can on themselves. That is something we can do. We cannot understand the scope of Laura's burden, really, or at least I would never claim to be able to. But we can imagine it and do our best not to add to it, and rather work on being a support. Sometimes this is easy to forget if one is caught up in self-created dissatisfaction, in thinking errors, in whatever else influences us (from neurophysiological changes to external influences to whatever.)

So, I think this was a gentle wake-up call to remember that if we want to help, it has to be done honestly, because we feel it's right, and with faith in the process. And that can contribute to freeing up Laura to have the energy she needs as the "Queen Bee", instead of having to fix crises or taking on even more of a burden. I think it comes down to having a real sense of duty, like the worker bees. They don't go asking for instructions/a solution to petty problems/kudos/reassurance/etc. every time. They understand their role, and do their best. :-)

That's how I understood their answer, FWIW.

Thank you so much everyone for yet another vitally important session. When we think things cannot get much worse.....! Much advice to digest here.

On the same topic of everyone going mad one way or another, my family has a serious issue closer to home!
Since the beginning of this year they have been plagued by a very evil entity - even trying to harm my mother! Plus it ( I assume it is only one by what they tell me), is not only causing serious problems both during the night but also during the day.
It also is in my sister's house over 3 miles away.
They have seen our medium who assures mum it will not be back to her but it is still at my sister's. They are taking my aunt, who is over from Australia, to see the medium at her request and I have told mum to ask for assistance for my sister re the entity at the same time - next week.
For everyone's benefit I will need to start a new thread on this subject - as there has been a lot to report. Plus I am sure others may have better advice than that which I have given so far.
Bottom line is apart from being very 'religious' and clean living people, we cannot see any apparent reason for such visitations or attachments of such 'evil' intentions. So we all need to be alert to such in these times.

while reading this incredible session, that actualy complementing and explaining manny reflecitons of the world right now, specialy the invasion of AI, or we can say colonisaiotn of AI through humans on earth, we have also there tickled from broader changes like that one, to more personal issues ... so according to that, one permanent question get seeded in my mind, and it is:

- If there is STO oriented beings on earth, and as more they work on themselves, they are more and more becoming 3D manifestation of the STO "mind from the future" manifestation on earth. And if that is so, in accordancy to transfere and share of Knowledge, if they are getting more and more aware of importance of non intentionally diverting someone's free will, do those beings have to wait to be asked, and than to answer and give their discernments and understandings on delicate issues? Is it main difficulty in gaining and sharing knowledge, to learn not just what to ask, but also to learn how to wait to be asked, and also to learn who to ask among humans, to get the objective answer?

Back
Top Bottom