Should we burn the Bible?

Ana said:
Hi djewlew,

Maybe you can explain, How burning bibles can help.. ?
Yes, that's a part, and Djewlew, how does the Bible differ from another book? Does this another book need to be burnt? I think that what really matters is whether You find some content as a disinformation, or a lie. Let everyone understand their lesson by themselves.

djewlew said:
mkrnhr said:
MC thank you a lot! This is an answer I would like to put in front of my eyes as a reminder. Simple, straightforward and so true! It really moved me.
djewlew why do you continue to ignore all what you've been told about this forum and its goal?
OK, I'm sorry. I feel like I must leave.

Well, to be honest, djewlew, I also feel sorry that the situation came to a point where you don't see any possible solution beside leaving. The fact is that we value all our forum participants, especially when they have so much inner fire and motivation to stand for the truth. And I don't know if you noticed, but we are having quite a colourful community here!

But at the same time, and as was remarked to you by several forum members or moderators, in order to keep our home in a neatly and orderly fashion, we follow specific guidelines, a communicative etiquette of sort.

In another post you said:

Thanks for the forewarning. Please, give me time to try to understand the functionality of this forum [before I get disappointed if it is just to be another restricting and autocratic clique].

And I think that this is a very good idea. In my opinion, it would be highly beneficial for you to give yourself some time: to refrain from further posting, just read and familiarize yourself with the functionality of this forum. Please understand that you are not being rejected, it just that unfortunately, in his case, it might be the best option for you, and necessary step for all of us toward better mutual understanding.

The C's indicated that the bible contained a percentage truth, although it was more so a percentage of disinformation, although I'm surmising here, I take it that the bible has a percentage of truth in it.

Would anyone burn the truth along with lies, if everyone did so, what would be left.

Keit said:
djewlew said:
mkrnhr said:
MC thank you a lot! This is an answer I would like to put in front of my eyes as a reminder. Simple, straightforward and so true! It really moved me.
djewlew why do you continue to ignore all what you've been told about this forum and its goal?

Well, to be honest, djewlew, I also feel sorry that the situation came to a point where you don't see any possible solution beside leaving. The fact is that we value all our forum participants, especially when they have so much inner fire and motivation to stand for the truth. And I don't know if you noticed, but we are having quite a colourful community here!

But at the same time, and as was remarked to you by several forum members or moderators, in order to keep our home in a neatly and orderly fashion, we follow specific guidelines, a communicative etiquette of sort.

Thanks for the forewarning. Please, give me time to try to understand the functionality of this forum [before I get disappointed if it is just to be another restricting and autocratic clique].

And I think that this is a very good idea. In my opinion, it would be highly beneficial for you to give yourself some time: to refrain from further posting, just read and familiarize yourself with the functionality of this forum. Please understand that you are not being rejected, it just that unfortunately, in his case, it might be the best option for you, and necessary step for all of us toward better mutual understanding.

Hi djewlew,
I second that what Keit stated.
Try to take a time off (a day or two), have a walk, get some fresh air whatever you like. And then come back to the forum and have a look again what has been said. I'm sure you will perceive another perspective on that situation.

Take care, whatever you choose to do.

It is understandable if you get angry. I get angry too, every day.
But after a year and half since I read most of the books and the forum, I started to understand how our world is working.
Of course there is a lot more to learn for me, but I 'm seeing the world with a different eye now then a couple of years ago.
I was a New Age believer, read all those book with "create your own reality" stuff.
And I knew something is wrong because I didn't get the results what I was expected.
BTW we should burn the New Age books, too! Cheesy

What I learned is the reality isn't pretty.
When someone facing with world gets angry, scared and hiding from the reality is not possible.
It is just example when I showed to a friend a DVD about 9/11 and the scientists explained very thoroughly how it is impossible the two towers to collapse by the airplane, he reacted:
" I hope it's not true!"
What can a person say?
If he is not believing his own eyes and scientific evidence then there is nothing what we can do.
Lot of people shutting off the reality, they don't want to here it, see it.
But anger is already a respond to this terrible situation in the BBM.
First stepping stone?

Maybe I'm off? :/
:offtopic:

anothermagyar said:
But anger is already a respond to this terrible situation in the BBM.
First stepping stone?

Maybe I'm off?

I think your perception is accurate here, anothermagyar.

Djewlew, I respect your inner fire, but I think you are directing it in the wrong directions, and in an uncontrolled manner. Your posts have evidenced a rage against the world, especially religion, but also a kind of unhealthy cynicism which is born of this rage. Your thread on the Extinction of Lions demonstrates this cynicism. This rage is like the raw ore, which needs to be smelted and refined.

In the ‘lions’ thread you wrote:

djewlew said:
Life is worthless

which is true from the perspective of your rage at having investigated various aspects of life on earth and found them to be manipulative or empty. However, this emptiness can be the starting point for a much more profound and meaningful journey into self-knowledge and knowledge of the world. But for that the help of a network is needed, and in this forum you will find such a network of seekers who are dedicated to arriving at the most truthful view of ‘life, the universe and everything’.

Gawan said:
Keit said:
djewlew said:
mkrnhr said:

Hi djewlew,
I second that what Keit stated.
Try to take a time off (a day or two), have a walk, get some fresh air whatever you like. And then come back to the forum and have a look again what has been said. I'm sure you will perceive another perspective on that situation.

Take care, whatever you choose to do.
Yes, I think so, too, thanks.
Otherwise I’ll leave with a negative impression that this forum is but a discouraging clique of “truth discoverers” who want to force their truth findings on the prospect members.
Sometimes, forums are the starting point of a wonderful relationship with strangers, but not always.
So far, here, perhaps due to too much zeal, I’ve received a slap and a half of negative feedback from it.
I did not even inferred insults to anyone, but I got on the other hand some from some here.
Please, check your approach to visitors, will you, kindly?
Not all visitors need to be immediately labelled "ogres"!...
It is the typical approach, I understand, to ward off “trolls” and other “viruses”; I understand.
I was going to post a topic like “Did 9/11 affect me?”, but now I hold it off with apprehension and dread; not knowing if it would aggravate you, that is, provoking some ugly epithets from the junior moderators.
Have a great day in the Light that lets you see no Darkness.

djewlew said:

It is a continual work in progress how we introduce new visitors here to the forum. Imagine opening your house to the public, some come in and take a time to get acquainted. Other come in and muddy the carpet, poke the dog and speak in certain (and quite loud and possibly offensive tones) to the occupants.....the occupants have a right to stop that person in there tracks. Maybe the place is for them, maybe its not.....but the new person has to be willing to listen and following links/reading suggestions provided to be able to assess if they want to stay or not. We only have the new persons posts (what is writtern and what is inferred by the tone and style) to go on.

djewlew said:
So far, here, perhaps due to too much zeal, I’ve received a slap and a half of negative feedback from it.
I did not even inferred insults to anyone, but I got on the other hand some from some here.

This is a really good starting point, thank you for taking a step back to see it :)

Perhaps if you are feeling up to it, you could read the following thread Here (<- click this) where another new member joined and offered some strong opinions on things before realising how this place works.

From the same thread...

RedFox said:
Hi altamash

altamash said:
yes because i 'expected' this in advance. Its people like them who think they have it 'all figured out' and have nothing better to do but attack other people. If i have broken a 'rule' on this forum with this thread then they should state it. But clearly they are attacking me and their comments have nothing to do with the topic.

I think that perhaps you need to take a few steps back from this and calm down. The reason I say this is because you seem to be expressing a lot of anger at the thought that you have been attacked (you may have been 'attacked' many times for your point of view in the past). When you are so heavily invested in such emotions, you cannot see things Objectively. So perhaps try some of the pipe breathing, or take a walk first.

If you are able to take a step or two back from the emotions then what I will say will be understood more clearly. It is good you could see that those replies have nothing to do with the topic. This forum is about seeing the world as Objectively as we can, but you cannot do so without being able to look at yourself Objectively. Clearly see where your strengths and faults are.
Because our society is so influenced by pathology and narcissism we are all effected/infected by it. It colours the way we see the world, our thoughts, emotions and covers/crushes/buries our spirit. So we need the help of others to see ourselves clearly. To be able to see ourselves objectively it takes others to look at us.

The reason for highlighting the fact you understood that those replies where nothing to do with the topic is important, because what they where attempting was to offer you objective feedback about yourself. To move the focus from the topic to You. To help you learn about yourself, to gain Objectivity of yourself and thus the world. To offer a mirror.

This is the core of this forum and the Work here. So perhaps you can start by rereading the replies you perceived as attacks, and look at the emotions and thoughts being brought up inside you, and understand that this is a gift because it is showing you something about yourself you need to see more clearly and understand to be objective.
The topic is not important compared to what it tells us about you.

Are you able to look at yourself?
What do you see?
Can you see what the others saw?
Why did you perceive it as an attack?

One thing that is important to state about this place is, its not for everyone....people arrive who are not ready/able/willing to work on themselves. That doesn't mean that you have to do so instantly/all at once...it just means that to participate we all need to be on the same page or there abouts in our understandings, and it takes time and effort on the part of the new person to reach that stage.
We always welcome those willing to learn and put effort into doing so. The first step is to work out if the place is for you by your own effort....so take a walk and relax and then perhaps read some of the links provided so far? :)

djewlew said:

No they don't, only those who behave as such - people are actually held accountable for their behavior here - this isn't a 'chat room'. Though, checking through the threads, I see no one called you an ogre.

djewlew said:
Yes, I think so, too, thanks.
Otherwise I’ll leave with a negative impression that this forum is
but a discouraging clique of “truth discoverers” who want to force
their truth findings on the prospect members.
I sense a negative, but I could be wrong. Your use of 'clique'
before "truth discoverers" to me, implies a negative? What
we are seeking is: "What is the truth (or lie)" and where
is the data that might lead us to discern the difference?

Why do you believe anyone is trying to "force their truth findings
on the prospect members"? There are different people here with
different ideas/agendas and different levels of knowledge and yet,
everyone who posts here could be "right", "wrong", or "unknown"?

Moderators are here to follow the policy as posted and the policy
is a guideline to control "noise"? They have done a good job
in responding to the violators, and anyone, including the moderators
can be admonished? This is fair. Every family has a "problem child"
and must be dealt with when the need arises, or so I think.

The choice of what you believe or what you do not believe
is totally up to you. Do you believe yourself to be perfect
in every way and is not in need of any "adjustments"?
Sometimes, forums are the starting point of a wonderful
relationship with strangers, but not always.
It depends on who the "stranger" is... and it depends on which
forum you are joining. Some forums will block or lock you out
completely, without warning, if you violate the "rules"?
So far, here, perhaps due to too much zeal, I’ve received
a slap and a half of negative feedback from it.
And does a negative feedback give you an opportunity to
examine why you received such a response?

Or negative feedback, because you had the expectation
that by violating the "rules", you would receive no
admonishment?
I did not even inferred insults to anyone,
From your own point of view? Perhaps one need to dig
a little deeper as to why one got such a response.
Maybe it is really nothing more than what one perceives
insults to be, or perhaps an insult that is not there,
or perhaps it IS an insult, so what to do about it? You
can choose to examine the "insult" for what it is, why you
got such an "insult", and to either accept it or to reject it
based on your subjective and/or objective reasoning?
but I got on the other hand some from some here.

It depends on the "visitor", what they say or don't say?
"Give each thing it's due and nothing more". Watch
your emotions more closely, and think it through, before
reacting/responding?
Some are and some are not? What would you do if an
"ogres" enters into your home? Especially if this "ogres"
is a psychopath? How will you respond?
It is the typical approach, I understand, to ward off “trolls”
and other “viruses”; I understand.

I was going to post a topic like “Did 9/11 affect me?”, but now I hold
it off with apprehension and dread; not knowing if it would aggravate
you, that is, provoking some ugly epithets from the junior moderators.
Perhaps the 'apprehension' and 'dread' forces one to re-examime
the self more closely, to think more clearly on how one ought to
approach members here, and what one says? Hmm... sure seems
like a lot of hard work, no?

You have been shown the way: Study the materials posted here,
books to read as advised, topics discussed by others, and ground
yourself with objective knowledge removing the subjective knowledge
before proceeding to open your thoughts to others?
I have no idea what is in your mind when you say: "Light"
or "Darkness", because your perception could be different
from that of my own?

With careful observation on this forum, each and every
member who posts here (me included), might discover
our own mirrors and perhaps the mirrors of our other
members?

FWIW,
Dan

dant said:
There are different people here with
different ideas/agendas and different levels of knowledge and yet,
everyone who posts here could be "right", "wrong", or "unknown"?

Well Dant, even if, as you say there may be different levels of knowledge, and I think also different levels of being, I smell a kind of group consensus, as a conexion between its members and I do yes see a common aim, the look for truth.
Don’t you ever seen someone’s response, and think, oh! he or she just shaped my thoughts into words perfectly, don’t you perceive more and more unity and consensus?

I don't think burning bible(s) would be a good idea and for that matter nothing should be burnt or destroyed. Remember, there is still information in dis-information, truths to be learned from hoardes of lies. Even I came to know about Cass only after spending countless hours and days into other dis-info sources, websites, forums, & religious texts. And as pointed by fellow Cass members, this just appears to be a personal vent and "The Swamp" would have been an ideal place for it. No disrespect intended.

Cheers!

Sid

djewlew said:
If you'll have a deeper look at something like the recommended Wave Series (online here), you'll see that our idea of "light" is much the opposite.

This article in the glossary also puts it in perspective, though as a whole it is probably going to be confusing if one hasn't read more of the material it is connected to. The following piece is relevant:

[...] Many modern day "teachers" and "gurus" tell us "Since there is only One Being which permeates all things, all we have to do is see everything as only light", and that will transmute the darkness, and we will "create our own reality of light." Such a statement ignores the fact that the statement "God is One" describes a reality that is a higher level from which our own "mixed being" manifests. The man who assumes that he can become like God at this level just by thinking it, ignores the facts of Being vs. Non-being which outrays from "God is One" at a level of existence that is clearly several levels above our own.

Evil is REAL on its own level, and the task of man is to navigate the Cosmic Maze without being defiled by the Evil therein. This is the root of Free Will. Man faces a predicament as REAL as himself: he is forced to choose - to utilize his knowledge by applying it - between the straight path which leads to Being, and the crooked paths which lead to Non-Being. Human beings are required to discern between good and evil - consciousness energy directors - at every stage of their existence in this reality. Because, in fact, they must understand that God is consciousness and God is matter. God is good, and God is evil. The Creation assumes all the different properties of the many "Names of God." The Cosmos is full of Life-giving and Slaying, Forgiveness and Vengeance, Exaltation and Abasement, Guidance and Deception. [...]

To see no darkness is to live in darkness (as the typical new-ager ardently does). For darkness exists - so to not see darkness is to be ignorant - and ignorance is darkness - hence to ignorant of darkness is to be in darkness oneself.

To ignore the dark is the opposite of our goal - to learn to see everything for what it is and so be able to Choose between "light" and "darkness" in every situation. "There is good and there is bad and there is the situation which determines which is which". Were we to ignore the dark and not Choose, our choices would be made for us - as is the case for those presently "asleep" - and we would be "lunch". We still are, as we are only still learning.

The following quote from a later part of The Wave is also relevant: (my emphasis)
[...] I saw that, in terms of any action I might take in this reality, I had NO Free Will EXCEPT in terms of my RESPONSE. I could CHOOSE HOW I RESPONDED. I could choose my Frequency. That was it. In my case the thought came: "I will offer myself as one who has CHOSEN to BE this light, love, truth and beauty. By BEing it, I am GIVING it to God. [...] I figured that for whatever it was worth, which may have been absolutely nothing, when it was all over and the stars all blinked out, there was going to be that one little memory in the Physical Universe's brain; the memory that one person RESPONDED with Love to the right of the Universe to BE exactly as it IS, even if what it IS is nothing but a dark, devouring mouth that consumes its creatures as soon as they are created, including me. My response to SEEING was to sound the tone of Love Beauty and Truth so that it would have existence IN me.

[...] I understood why it was that everywhere I looked there was darkness. And I understood my choice. And I made it. Yes, there is no candle to illuminate the darkness that I can see - so the only solution is to BE my own candle.

Ana said:
dant said:
There are different people here with different ideas/agendas
and different levels of knowledge and yet, everyone who posts
here could be "right", "wrong", or "unknown"?
Well Dant, even if, as you say there may be different levels
of knowledge, and I think also different levels of being,
Yes, that is true, but so is everything else?

Objective knowledge has no limits, and yet if one does
not completely understand and completely apply knowledge
into one's own being, therein is one's level of being?

Is there a direct relationship with knowledge towards
one's level of being?
I smell a kind of group consensus, as a conexion between
its members and I do yes see a common aim, the look for truth.
Yes and no, because there are many members here, and yet,
not everyone has the exact same aims? Different levels
of subjectivity and objectivity are seen here, different
levels of understanding, different applications of knowledge
as applied into one's own being? It seems very variable,
very dynamic? Maybe this is what is meant: "No two snowflakes
are exactly alike"? It is very interesting, at least to me.
Don’t you ever seen someone’s response, and think, oh! he
or she just shaped my thoughts into words perfectly,
Yes, but not always "perfectly" - because of my previous
statement and... because individual "soul units" are going
through different struggles dealing with their different
"lessons", unique to one's self?

It seems to me, that each truth-seeker ought to seek out,
find, identify, and recognize both the "darkness" and the
"light", to be able to discern the difference, and to choose
that which is true to one's own aim? Also, one cannot do this
alone, as it requires a "refection" from others so that we
might recognize that we might not be who we think ourselves
to be?
don’t you perceive more and more unity and consensus?
Yes and no, for the reasons I wrote in the previous
statements... and we might not know where LIKE=LIKE until
we have learned all of our lessons, if we are are able to
graduate into 4D? All is in flux, and the future is open,
or so I think.

FWIW,
Dan

Hello djewlew!

You could respect because other people who see in that book something and you if you don't like it just let it go.

Back
Top Bottom