Show #25 - Julius Caesar: Evil Dictator or Messiah for Humanity?

Re: Show #25 - Julius Caesar: Deceitful Demagogue or the People's Champion?

Mr. Scott said:
Laura said:
I wanted the title of the show to be "Julius Caesar: Evil Dictator or Messiah for Humanity?" But obviously, I'm chopped liver.

Personally, I think that's a better title.
Yeah, I like it better as well, fwiw.

Last week's show was simply stunning and I'm looking forward to this weeks show.

Just one question. I'm a bit puzzled why Caesar was supposed to have killed those pirates that captured him? The story goes that he had made friends with them. It seems out of character if we believe he was an honourable man. For some reason I find that story just odd.

Lisa Guliani said:
The chat would not appear for me last Sunday, no matter what I did. I refreshed the page a few times, signed out, signed in again, etc...and nothing worked.
Hopefully this will not be the case today. The chat is hoppin' during these shows....:-)

I'll have a go at making an account there and see what happens. I haven't 'chatted' in a long time, will be interesting to see one scroll.

Mr. Scott said:
Laura said:
I wanted the title of the show to be "Julius Caesar: Evil Dictator or Messiah for Humanity?" But obviously, I'm chopped liver.

Personally, I think that's a better title. "Deceitful Demagogue or the People's Champion" is a bit too "academic" for many people, IMO.

The 'academic' version doesn't set off a 'Meme-feeding frenzy.' ;)

Gimpy said:
Lisa Guliani said:
The chat would not appear for me last Sunday, no matter what I did. I refreshed the page a few times, signed out, signed in again, etc...and nothing worked.
Hopefully this will not be the case today. The chat is hoppin' during these shows....:-)

I'll have a go at making an account there and see what happens. I haven't 'chatted' in a long time, will be interesting to see one scroll.

I will certainly be curious as to what is going on in chat, but it will probably contain a lot of noise. The one comment from the JHC character mentioned by Joe was pretty funny though...

Mark said:
Gimpy said:
Lisa Guliani said:

I will certainly be curious as to what is going on in chat, but it will probably contain a lot of noise. The one comment from the JHC character mentioned by Joe was pretty funny though...

With the exemption of last week, were at the end a bunch of trolls entered the chatroom and the Judy Wood Show, where some of her troll supporters were coming in, there was/is surprisingly very little trolling and noise going on in the chat...

I guess many trolls are a bit deterred because they can't troll there and feed of of peoples reactions that good, compared with other normal chat rooms ;D

Made an account, but so far, no chat room has shown up anywhere?

I've refreshed it a few times, and nada.....

Gimpy said:

I refreshed the show page (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2013/07/21/julius-caesar--deceitful-demagogue-or-the-peoples-champion), and it did show up.

Gimpy said:

Have you tried to scroll down on the website, because it is in the bottom half of that site...
Blogtalkradio website not on SOTT...

Approaching Infinity said:
Gimpy said:

I refreshed the show page (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2013/07/21/julius-caesar--deceitful-demagogue-or-the-peoples-champion), and it did show up.

Thank you! It's there now. I'm None507. ;D

Lisa Guliani said:
Still no chat appearing on my screen. I wonder what's up?

Great show so far...:-)

Tried to refresh and scroll down?
Maybe you have to log in?

Logged in, refreshed multiple times. I know where it's supposed to be. It's not there. Just 'comments'.
No other comments appear other than my own: "Hey, Everybody!"

Lisa Guliani said:
Logged in, refreshed multiple times. I know where it's supposed to be. It's not there. Just 'comments'.
No other comments appear other than my own: "Hey, Everybody!"

I'm not exactly knowledgeable on this issues but here are my thoughts, fwiw. Do you have Adobe flash player? Or maybe it could be due to some add-on blocker?

Might be a blocker. I think I do have adobe flash player. It was coming up for me prior to last Sunday's show.
Couldn't see it last week either.
I'll check that out, Serendipity. Many thanks....:-)

Back
Top Bottom