Show #25 - Julius Caesar: Evil Dictator or Messiah for Humanity?

Re: Show #25 - Julius Caesar: Deceitful Demagogue or the People's Champion?

Wonderful! I am truly looking forward to hear more of the issue. :flowers:

Gimpy said:
There's a chat room? Is it on the radio page or elsewhere? :-[

Yes, it is on the same page as the show. Scroll down and you will see it.

TIP: Last show someone explained how to ignore the posts of trolls. Right-click on their name then click 'ignore'. I found this to be helpful to focus on the show and not to be distracted.

I'm looking forward to the broadcast this Sunday. Last weeks show was very informative, I'm glad your taking this subject further.

Mac

WWAAHOOOOOO :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I'm looking forward to the continued presentation on the Caesar thread!

I'll try to catch up with last weeks show tomorrow ahead of Sunday's part 2 - sound very interesting.

voyageur said:
I'll try to catch up with last weeks show tomorrow ahead of Sunday's part 2 - sound very interesting.

Missed last week as timing went funny, so will be having a double-bill also. Looking forward to it!

Gimpy said:

This took me awhile to figure out too (even after being told how to find it :-[). You have to create an account and log in to the blogtalkradio site to be able to see and participate in the chat.

dugdeep said:
Gimpy said:

This took me awhile to figure out too (even after being told how to find it :-[). You have to create an account and log in to the blogtalkradio site to be able to see and participate in the chat.

There have been two times when I was NOT logged in, and the chat room was visible. It just said I couldn't participate unless I signed in. But in general, sometimes it's there for me, sometimes it's not.

Looking forward to this Sunday's show. Last weeks show was very educational for me. It was very interesting the way the Caesar movement was twisted and changed into neutered Christianity by the control system/Greek enforcers.

The "Christ" drama, so far, seems to always end in a Tragedy, i.e. JFK, Arafat... Stuck in a time loop - deja vu.

Maybe one day soon, lessons learned, the iteration will stop with a solution.

Approaching Infinity said:
dugdeep said:
Gimpy said:

There have been two times when I was NOT logged in, and the chat room was visible. It just said I couldn't participate unless I signed in. But in general, sometimes it's there for me, sometimes it's not.

Often I have to refresh the blogtalkradio website to see the chat.
So I guess that could solve the problem.

Very much looking forward to this show.
Since I haven't yet managed to read Caesar/Jesus thread, last week's show was a jaw dropper for me.

Pashalis said:

From what I've seen, the chat blog comes on several seconds to a minute or so after the show starts. The only way I've been able to get it to show is refreshing the page, unless I get there a couple of minutes after the show starts.

Pashalis said:
Approaching Infinity said:

Yup, that's BTR for ya! I would not exactly classify their site as a "smooth" experience. Most of the time, it feels like their servers are struggling to keep up. But the actual interface for hosting the show is pretty good, so they got that part right.

Well, overall, it's a quirky experience, but it's also very good for what you pay, and it makes hosting an online radio show VERY easy.

The chat would not appear for me last Sunday, no matter what I did. I refreshed the page a few times, signed out, signed in again, etc...and nothing worked.
Hopefully this will not be the case today. The chat is hoppin' during these shows....:-)

Laura said:
I wanted the title of the show to be "Julius Caesar: Evil Dictator or Messiah for Humanity?" But obviously, I'm chopped liver.

Personally, I think that's a better title. "Deceitful Demagogue or the People's Champion" is a bit too "academic" for many people, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom