Show # 8 Women Who Love Psychopaths - With Sandra L. Brown

With the current caller, there's lots of background noise. Is it possible to mute the caller during Sandra's answer?

Added: never mind, it went away!

Having continued trouble with maintaining connection, have to make total refreshes of page as otherwise it will hang in a buffering state. Now I get a '502 Bad Gateway'. My net connection is generally not to good but can connect to other sites easily. Hope it's just here.

EDIT: Now Sott is simply not available : Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED)

parallel said:
Having continued trouble with maintaining connection, have to make total refreshes of page as otherwise it will hang in a buffering state. Now I get a '502 Bad Gateway'. My net connection is generally not to good but can connect to other sites easily. Hope it's just here.

EDIT: Now Sott is simply not available : Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED)

All is working fine on my side

The sound so far has been generally very good with the show, and the callers were/are very clear also; and good callers too.

Fantastic show in education Sandra et al!

It was a very instructive show, I hope there will be a sequel. There was a lot of info to process! Very insightful questions, answers and points. Thank you Sandra and radio hosts.

The sound was great and the discussion very interesting and informative. Thanks a lot for the show!
I'll be checking out the book that was mentioned, I think this is the right link to it ?
http://www.amazon.com/Children-Self-Absorbed-Grown-Up-27s-Narcissistic-ebook/dp/B004LLIHZY/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1

Great Show, as usual.
I really enjoy the informal kitchen table atmosphere. So interesting, engaging, and open.
I honestly have yet to listen to talk radio anywhere that even comes close to this one.
A job well done people.
And thank you Sandra Brown. :) :) :)

Psyche said:
It was a very instructive show, I hope there will be a sequel. There was a lot of info to process! Very insightful questions, answers and points. Thank you Sandra and radio hosts.

Great show indeed! :rockon:

Eva said:
I'll be checking out the book that was mentioned, I think this is the right link to it ?

Yes, Eva, I think that's the one!

And here's the link to the website that Sandra mentioned: http://saferelationshipsmagazine.com/

Another great and really informative show, everyone! And thanks also to Sandra Brown for all her insight!

Back
Top Bottom