Show # 8 Women Who Love Psychopaths - With Sandra L. Brown

Great show guys. :clap: I was wondering who will be next - victor clube or bill napier ?.

Oxajil said:
Psyche said:
It was a very instructive show, I hope there will be a sequel. There was a lot of info to process! Very insightful questions, answers and points. Thank you Sandra and radio hosts.

Great show indeed! :rockon:

Eva said:
I'll be checking out the book that was mentioned, I think this is the right link to it ?

Yes, Eva, I think that's the one!

And here's the link to the website that Sandra mentioned: http://saferelationshipsmagazine.com/

Thanks for the confirmation and the website link, Oxajil :flowers:

Every time I hear these discussions, and this has been the best, it is just astounding what the lack of progress on the question of mental pathological conditions manifesting in society has shown – i mean 60 million people in the US alone being affected. In a way, or so i’m thinking, given that pathology of this type (in men & woman), and then how it manifests in many of our societal structures (also cultural). These secondary types of often pathological conditions are like programming templates. It seems to me that effects in this light might just be closer to 100% upon a given normal population, and for the most part people accepted/normalized them. When you take these adverse rippling effects (people/structures/cultural) and spread them globally in humanity, is it any wonder we have been and are in such trouble.

On a better note, thought it was very neat early on in the radio show about how it was described that during the nineteen eighties there was this indirect associations between those mentioned (room mates, court cases etc.) and then now, how it has continued in person. :cool2:

seek10 said:
Great show guys. :clap: I was wondering who will be next - victor clube or bill napier ?.

That would be very cool!

Just to mention that in addition to "Women who love Psychopaths", men can also read "How to Avoid Dating Damaged & Destructive Women": http://saferelationshipsmagazine.com/how-to-avoid-dating-damaged-destructive-women , to be purchased directly from the website.

I lost track of time and only caught the last 30m :(

In any case, great 30m :D

voyageur said:
it is just astounding what the lack of progress on the question of mental pathological conditions manifesting in society has shown – i mean 60 million people in the US alone being affected. In a way, or so i’m thinking, given that pathology of this type (in men & woman), and then how it manifests in many of our societal structures (also cultural). These secondary types of often pathological conditions are like programming templates. It seems to me that effects in this light might just be closer to 100% upon a given normal population, and for the most part people accepted/normalized them. When you take these adverse rippling effects (people/structures/cultural) and spread them globally in humanity, is it any wonder we have been and are in such trouble.

Indeed...and 60 million, staggering!
It really is a descending spiral, once you have taken the first step to enter it, you just keep going down at an increasing speed.

voyageur said:
seek10 said:

That would be very cool!

Yes it would!

Great show as usual despite the opening hiccups. The first caller deserves max kudos for being willing to share her story and the callers in general brought up great points for Sandra to expand on. Thanks for having her.

voyageur said:
seek10 said:

That would be very cool!
Yes it would!

Either would be fantastic. Both? No words! Could it be arranged? :wow:

edit: fixed funky quoting

Great show Everyone! And thank you Sandra Brown for your great insight into the subject of psychopathy. I am thankful for all the information. :)

What a terrific show! Thank you to Sandra, the great callers and, of course, the Laura, Joe, Juliana and Anna. You all were really informative. This is such an extremely important subject. I hope a lot of people heard the show.

Nienna said:
What a terrific show! Thank you to Sandra, the great callers and, of course, the Laura, Joe, Juliana and Anna. You all were really informative. This is such an extremely important subject. I hope a lot of people heard the show.

Ditto. :flowers:

Gandalf said:
Nienna said:

Ditto. :flowers:

And again! :)

Just, WOW, is all I can say!

Reading the material is one thing, but listening to that discussion brought it all home for me.

Really wish I had the insurance to seek PTSD treatment, never understood how much I need it until I heard it all explained so clearly. Thanks for this show, a REAL eye opener!

Meager1 said:
Just, WOW, is all I can say!

Reading the material is one thing, but listening to that discussion brought it all home for me.

I second that.

I had a kind of aha moment during the show, when Laura explained that the women that get involved with psychopaths do so, because of their qualities.
I knew that Sandra had said that in her book, but I couldn't really apply that knowledge to myself. Until now I have thought of myself as someone who is not businesslike, careless about money, naive, who can't see through the lies and who is even stupid. And that these were the reasons why I got involved with (near) psychopaths that took advantage of me. But I think I can now start changing that around. What an eye-opener. Thank you!

Also thanks to Ark and Joe from Montana (?) that brought up the topic of women psychopaths. The fact that these women are underdiagnosed explains a lot and helps us in our understanding, OSIT.
Very interesting statement of Sandra that women psychopaths are sneaky. :cool:

A big thank you to you all, Sandra and all the callers. :)

Back
Top Bottom