Some comments on information theory

I apologize for not responding sooner. I am thinking a lot on how I can do this, present my ideas in a simple more understandable way. I agree this is going no where and there is a huge communication gap. I need a couple of days to see if I can put together one final post that can better express my ideas. I am pretty sure you will be able to follow it or perhaps others will be able to and as a warning, it will be wordy, but I do not have your tools. I will give it one more shot and this can be put rest. Thank you for being patient.

Good. Just make sure that everything is clear and logically one thing follows from another. Do not assume that the reader is able to read your mind. Avoid logical jumps. Do not follow bad examples, like in the mathematical paper I have linked! This IS NOT A CLEARLY WRITTEN PAPER AT ALL! Take one small step at a time. Instead of writing one big paper, write small post, with one single step in a post. Then we can discuss this one step. After one step is cleared, you may take another step.

Back
Top Bottom