SOTT and FOTCM 2018 Calendars, and more goodies!

Both calendars and mug arrived at the end of the previous week, they are wonderful! Thanks team! ;)

I have my SOTT calendar out and will be taking the larger FOTCM one to work. The images are great. Nice work and thank you! :)

Hi everyone, just a heads up that we still have calendars left over! For those of you who would still like a FOTCM calendar, we are keeping up the donation box on the FOTCM site:

https://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/

If you cannot donate the full $30, don't worry. Donate whatever you can afford, and we will ship out a calendar. But please, when you make the donation, include a note indicating that you would like to receive a calendar.

Hi,

I've donated to FOTCM and pick a FOCTM cup (I couldn't make donation for both cup and a calendar :( ) so if you could please send me also a FOCTM calendar it would be great. :-[

Tnx! :)

Payment reference is 503357403394
Payment description: POS PAYPAL FELLOWSHPCM 4029357733

Mari said:
Hi,

I've donated to FOTCM and pick a FOCTM cup (I couldn't make donation for both cup and a calendar :( ) so if you could please send me also a FOCTM calendar it would be great. :-[

Tnx! :)

Payment reference is 503357403394
Payment description: POS PAYPAL FELLOWSHPCM 4029357733

You got it! :)

Hi, I just made a donation to France but didn't use the payment form with the calendars and mugs as it only had the option to donate in dollars. I would really like a calendar if there are any left, should I send a message on the contact page of the FOTCM site?

I just made a donation via the Donate button to FOTCM.

A calendar would be cool if you could swing it.

Recipient information
Donations coordinator:

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
Contact email:
donate@paleochristianity.org

Receipt Number: 1697-0746-1834-1201

The Calendars arrived - and they are super nice you guys! Also, prior ceramic mugs that were ordered arrived safe and sound after traveling over many mountain ranges on both continents. They are beautifully designed. :)

I received my calendar a couple weeks ago, and was finally able to pick up my mug today -- thanks to everyone involved in sending both, and I appreciated the packaging :)

Received my mug today, it's so lovely! Thank you to all! I wish I had ordered the calendar too, if you wouldn't mind sending me one, I will make another donation again as soon as I can. Many thanks to all who worked on this project :)

@H20, Jenn and Arwenn: Would you mind sending us an email at info@paleochristianity.com, specifying what you would like, and with your full name and shipping address? That would help a lot.

I received both mugs and mouse pad. They are fantastic! Still waiting on the calendars but they should hopefully arrive soon.

Chu said:
@H20, Jenn and Arwenn: Would you mind sending us an email at info@paleochristianity.com, specifying what you would like, and with your full name and shipping address? That would help a lot.

Thanks Chu. Email sent.

EDIT:

I tried sending an email to that address and it bounced with the following message,

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:

* info@paleochristianity.com

Reason: This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.Delivery to the following recipient(s) failed after 60 seconds: * info@paleochristianity.comError: * ?? ??

Not sure why it failed... :cry:

H2O said:
Chu said:

Thanks Chu. Email sent.

EDIT:

I tried sending an email to that address and it bounced with the following message,

It should be info@paleochristianity.org

Back
Top Bottom