SOTT and FOTCM 2018 Calendars, and more goodies!

Beau said:
latulipenoire said:
I've received my mugs and mousepads today but unfortunately the calendars haven't arrived yet. Is it possible that they will arrive yet in another package? If someone please could check, I'd appreciate it indeed! My donations' IDs are 78195035CN520645H and 7F89162450674525X, both made last month (12/23).

Yes, the calendars were sent separately.

Thanks Beau! Could we track them? I mean, I'm waiting for some supplements to arrive since last month (they are stuck at customs since last month) and I'm calling the local post office every day. I just don't want to lose my temper calling them again, some friends here simply don't trust the mail anymore.

I've received my calender today! It is beautifull!!! :) :)
Can't wait to receive and see a mug! :lol:

Thank you!!! :)

Thank you so much for the cigarette case, the mouse pad and the two calendars which have all arrived over the last couple of weeks. The items and the calendars are looking really beautiful! And thank you to all those who gave of their creative powers :flowers:

Just to let you know, I received my package of beauties! And they are beautiful! Really enjoying them. Did I say how beautiful they all are? :halo:

Hi guys, just wondering if you still have those mugs with the FoTCM logo on white background? I saw the one Aya had and I just fell in love with it!

edit: Sorry, I didn't mention that I've just made a donation on the Fellowship website.

Hi guys, just wondering if you still have those mugs with the FoTCM logo on white background? I saw the one Aya had and I just fell in love with it!

edit: Sorry, I didn't mention that I've just made a donation on the Fellowship website.

Yes we do! Apologies, the link was temporarily down. Here it goes.

Support FOTCM

Could you select the mug and fill in the short form, please, so that we have your shipping address? (Don't make another donation, I'll know it comes from you.)

And thank you VERY much for your donation and you kind note.

Yes we do! Apologies, the link was temporarily down. Here it goes.

Support FOTCM

Could you select the mug and fill in the short form, please, so that we have your shipping address? (Don't make another donation, I'll know it comes from you.)

And thank you VERY much for your donation and you kind note.

Hi Chu!

It wouldn't go through without a minimum donation for the mug, so I put it in anyway. Don't worry about it though, it's all good!

The mug I was looking for is not in the picture though - it's a different one. It's completely white with the FoTCM logo.

The mug I was looking for is not in the picture though - it's a different one. It's completely white with the FoTCM logo.

That may have been one that was at the Farm. There are variations on some designs we were experimenting with. But if you want it with just the logo that's fine. Just to be sure, it's essentially the same as the one on the website, just no background?

Hi Chu!

It wouldn't go through without a minimum donation for the mug, so I put it in anyway. Don't worry about it though, it's all It'good!

Hi beetlemaniac,
I had a chance to receive the white mug directly from the members when they were testing out to make goodies for sale.
So, it's not from the website... yes, it's the beautiful mug and it's my favorite one.

I just saw your reply, fabric. The shape of the mug is not the same. It's a slim coffee cup...not cylindrical.
Please let me know if you need a picture.

Back
Top Bottom