SOTT and FOTCM 2018 Calendars, and more goodies!

Beau said:
H2O said:
Chu said:
@H20, Jenn and Arwenn: Would you mind sending us an email at info@paleochristianity.com, specifying what you would like, and with your full name and shipping address? That would help a lot.

Thanks Chu. Email sent.

EDIT:

I tried sending an email to that address and it bounced with the following message,

It should be info@paleochristianity.org

Thanks. Email resent...

Received my calendar today - It's beautiful! Thanks to everyone involved in the project. :thup:

Chu said:
@H20, Jenn and Arwenn: Would you mind sending us an email at info@paleochristianity.com, specifying what you would like, and with your full name and shipping address? That would help a lot.

Email sent, thanks so much :)

Just sent a donation and request to FOTCM (for some reason the web ordering script isn't working on my browser, so I couldn't order it through the SOTT website.) Also, happy Epiphany/Theophany Day everybody. :)

Approaching Infinity said:
Hi everyone, just a heads up that we still have calendars left over! For those of you who would still like a FOTCM calendar, we are keeping up the donation box on the FOTCM site:

https://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/

If you cannot donate the full $30, don't worry. Donate whatever you can afford, and we will ship out a calendar. But please, when you make the donation, include a note indicating that you would like to receive a calendar.

Just donated for the calendar. :)

Zadius Sky said:
Hi everyone, just a heads up that we still have calendars left over! For those of you who would still like a FOTCM calendar, we are keeping up the donation box on the FOTCM site:

If you cannot donate the full $30, don't worry. Donate whatever you can afford, and we will ship out a calendar. But please, when you make the donation, include a note indicating that you would like to receive a calendar.

I sent in by surface mail a donation last week for a calendar, two mugs and a mouse pad but I did not notify here on this thread. I'll send an e-mail message to info@paleochristianity.org for confirmation. Thanks so much!!!

Zadius Sky said:

I've received my mugs and mousepads today but unfortunately the calendars haven't arrived yet. Is it possible that they will arrive yet in another package? If someone please could check, I'd appreciate it indeed! My donations' IDs are 78195035CN520645H and 7F89162450674525X, both made last month (12/23).

latulipenoire said:
I've received my mugs and mousepads today but unfortunately the calendars haven't arrived yet. Is it possible that they will arrive yet in another package? If someone please could check, I'd appreciate it indeed! My donations' IDs are 78195035CN520645H and 7F89162450674525X, both made last month (12/23).

Yes, the calendars were sent separately.

I've received my mugs yesterday! :thup: A most excellent packing job if I may say so. The calendar I received a few weeks ago. Everything is beautiful and in perfect condition. Once again many thanks to all involved! :rockon:

Pete said:
I've received my mugs yesterday! :thup: A most excellent packing job if I may say so. The calendar I received a few weeks ago. Everything is beautiful and in perfect condition. Once again many thanks to all involved! :rockon:

Received my mug and calendar as well, both are lovely and am enjoying lots of hot tea in my new mug to combat the unusually cold weather here!! Thanks so much to everyone involved in the process! :thup:

Back
Top Bottom