SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Anyway, subtitles and Focus are ready for someone who wants to PR them - well, it won't be boring once again but another wild ride!
German PR is finished and ready for cooking. It was another 'interesting' and watery month.

Thank you everyone included, especially OS, Gawan and Learner. :thup:

Have tried to copy the translated Focus text into the fields for Youtube description in the subtitle document but the cells are formatted in a way that does not allow for line break, and I don't know how to change that so have just left it in the end.
I normally copy the text from the focus article in a notepad editor, remove line breaks ("Zeilenumbruch") at the notepad format menu and then I just copy and paste it into the Google docs spreadsheet. It normally works fine. I just have to add '-' characters at lists and sometimes I may have to copy and paste text to other cells.

I normally copy the text from the focus article in a notepad editor, remove line breaks ("Zeilenumbruch") at the notepad format menu and then I just copy and paste it into the Google docs spreadsheet. It normally works fine. I just have to add '-' characters at lists and sometimes I may have to copy and paste text to other cells.
OK. I will try that at the next opportunity. Thank you for your explanation, and also for the PR!

Back
Top Bottom