Sound of Freedom

Amazing Polly makes some valid points and connects many dots as usual. Worth a watch.

My Take on the Sound of Freedom Production

As an opening caveat, to point out individuals doing nefarious things, they may often happen and be true. Nonetheless, none of them would do anything if not acceptable and profitable at the behest of very high organized racket levels, be that corporate, Mafia or interconnected intelligence. Epstein did not operate alone.

So, the anti-side of a problem may be just as profitable and interconnected (i.e., drug cartels managed by hidden alphabet hands that also own agencies to counteract smuggling and trade, or manage to ensure competition - even if many in the agencies don't realize it). In the same way, is there such a proposition that a computer anti-virus maker also introduces viruses (maybe, maybe not)?

Don't often watch Polly, nor always agree, yet she makes many connective points all the way to x,y,z Foundations and the McCains. Here she is looking at Ukraine's child trafficking in 2022, with focus on Richard Branson with Zelensky - this is her set up view:

1689565350217.png

My Take on the Sound of Freedom Production

Have just started to listen.

As for the documentary SoF, to bring awareness to the subject is always important - to talk about it - a global problem that has been happening for decades, and through this film talk is happening. Some of the posts above offer deep connection to so-called anti-child trafficking groups, NGO's and big hat Foundations, which to me at the moment is not well understood, yet has been featured over decades with certain charters, i.e., Clinton in Haiti et cetera.

Polly makes one point (have not seen SoF so can't validate), that the first child trafficked shown in the film (apparently a boy from Mexico), was actually from the US with other connections. She discussed the background that the film haloes around this first boy, and then she poses the question, why did they lie in the film? Did they lie, I don't not know. Did they do this to make it more presentable, don't know.

Given the rapid exposure and profits of the documentary, if there is some sort of ephemeral business under all this, perhaps there is the Hegelian aspect of problem, reaction, solution. See here, UN related, and speaking of Richard Branson:

The World Identity Network (WIN), UNOPS and the United Nations Office of Information and Communications Technology (UN-OICT) are partnering to launch a pilot initiative that will use blockchain technology to help combat child trafficking.
A first in the world, this project is part of a broader effort titled "Blockchain For Humanity", announced during the Humanitarian Blockchain Summit in New York on November 10, 2017.
[...]
Since its launch this past summer, at the Blockchain Summit on Sir Richard Branson's on Necker Island, WIN has been approached by multiple agencies and governments, who want to use blockchain-enabled applications for the social good. One of them is Moldova – the poorest country in Europe – which has been trying to stop child trafficking for decades and has now come to realize the possibilities offered by the blockchain technology. Other neighboring countries, with a similarly high prevalence of trafficking in human beings, such as Ukraine, for instance, have also expressed strong interest in piloting such a project.

Branson Island (Necker - think Polly mentioned he had hosted NXIVM at his island at one point), which is where the world identity project took place:

Not yet sub-epidermal (discussed in other posts), just blockchain.

July of 2022 sees:

https://www.ohchr.org/sites/default.../2022-07-26/submission-sdgs-other-UNICEF.docx

In Reese's video he has a screenshot of the Angels Studio links to the Clinton-Podesta NGO's (from before it was erased), which you can evaluate for yourself. As I earlier pointed out as well, the last time I checked, Polaris was still mentioned on their site (Polaris, as Reese indicates in his vid, is also tied to the Clintons)

Reviewing the interview, Verástegui mentions around minute 34:19 that he had 2 options after he was rejected by the big companies of cinema chains, either he could put it on youtube for free or go ahead, so that the film would not be abandoned and full of dust, he made a tour against trafficking in Mexico through the states of the Mexican Republic, wanting the governors of each state to commit themselves to eradicate the problem of child trafficking.

He was in that organization when he received a call from Probo, Utah; the smallest distributor in the USA, Angel Studios. They signed the contract in 5 days, to speed things up and get it into theaters this year. For Verástegui, it was an angel sent to him by God, by correlation of the name.

I found a discrepancy on Greg Reese information, Angel Studios is the distributor, the producer is Santa Fe Films.
According to Wikipedia - Sound of Freedom

The Clintons, the Podestas, and their friends are demonstrably involved in the criminal side of child sex trafficking. If this is news to you I recommend my report from 2019; Are the Clintons Involved in Human Trafficking? Which is based on the well-researched article by Corey Digs. And it is this group who manages and runs Polaris, the ICMEC, and the NCMEC. And these are the same groups that Angel Studios, producers of the Sound of Freedom, are directing people to as a way to combat child trafficking.
I need to analyze more data, as Greg's research is not enough, the fact that he does not mention Verástegui is strange. Not differentiating between production and distribution is curious.

Carlos Slim's connection with the Clinton Foundation, now that I remember also, Bill Clinton was president of the USA, Carlos Slim was already a billionaire at that time. The oligarchs, businessmen always talk, meet with the president in turn and with the presidents of other countries, more in the relation Mexico - USA.

Note, the Amber Alert for missing children currently works in Mexico, it is known that if they are registered in that alert it is easier to find them.
---

By their fruits shall they be known.

Add, the making of the movie begun on 2015 and ended on 2018. Distributed on 2023.

I noticed this headline below the other day and thought I would check today to see if there was confirmation.

This morning, the 'OUR' site had a reference on the home page which read something like: 'Tim Ballard, Founder of OUR..."
About 10 minutes later I went back to the site - that reference was gone.

Tim has apparently 'pulled away' from 'OUR' and 'Nazarene Fund' (both of which he founded).
He has now created/launched "The Spear Fund".

So here is a less than favourable review of the situation, many sites are carrying the same story, but it offers some info that might help us comprehend what has happened / why.

Tim Ballard Has ‘Stepped Away’ From Operation Underground Railroad, Org Says

By one account, he’d gone to donors in a state of upset, saying that he’d been forced out and asking for their help with a new organization.

Another person who’s worked with the group said that to the best of their knowledge, he was no longer with OUR and was focusing on his work with the Nazarene Fund, a Glenn Beck-backed organization that has focused on religious minorities in the Middle East but has more recently operated in Afghanistan and Ukraine.

A third person familiar with OUR fundraising said that they had heard just this week that Ballard had broken with the organization.

In a statement, an OUR spokesperson said, “Founder, Tim Ballard has recently stepped away from Operation Underground Railroad prior to launch of the film, ‘Sound of Freedom.’” They added, “Matt Osborne continues to serve as the President and COO of the organization.” On LinkedIn, Osborne is listed as having served as the president and COO since February 2023, six months ago.

Ballard has made no mention of his departure from OUR as he began a one-man press tour focused on the film and the Jim Caviezel-played character based on him. In recent days, he’s been interviewed on Fox News, telling Jesse Watters that criticism of the film by mainstream media outlets was playing into the hands of pedophiles, and by the New York Post, where he said “enforcing the border” is “the only compassionate thing to do if you care about children.” (Ballard has long claimed that a porous southern border leads to sex trafficking of children, a view not shared by most experts in anti-trafficking work.)

On his program, Watters introduced Ballard as the founder of the Spear Fund, a new organization that has not previously been mentioned. A barebones website for the Spear Fund lists Ballard as a co-founder along with a woman named Jessica Munoz, whose LinkedIn says she is an emergency medicine nurse practitioner in Hawaii. Ballard’s biography on Instagram—the platform he’s most active on—describes him as OUR’s founder and the current CEO of the Nazarene Fund. Though the website has few additional details—a description reads only, “The SPEAR Fund relies on experts in the field of anti trafficking to consult on its many projects”—a donation page is already active.

Ballard—who was appointed by the Trump administration as co-chair of the Public-Private Partnership Advisory Council to End Human Trafficking, a group tasked with advising the federal government on anti-trafficking policy—has long been a highly controversial figure. A variety of lurid stories he’s told about his and OUR’s improbably cinematic exploits have turned, on closer inspection, to not be accurate, and the organization was the subject of a protracted criminal investigation examining, among other things, whether OUR operators engaged in sexual acts with human trafficking victims; whether OUR operations had created demand for trafficking victims; and whether OUR has committed human trafficking itself by enticing people who were not previously traffickers with large sums of money. That investigation ultimately closed without charges being brought, but did real damage to the organization’s image with donors, according to multiple sources who have spoken with VICE News over the past three years. OUR nonetheless raised tens of millions of dollars each year, based largely on Ballard’s image and reputation and that of the supposed “jump team” which OUR claimed went abroad to enact daring raids and rescues of trafficked women and children.

In recent years, Ballard has firmly established himself in the right-wing media ecosystem, and Sound of Freedom has provided him a fresh opportunity to promote his brand as the leading authority on sex trafficking to new audiences. OUR referred further questions to a media contact for Ballard, who’s also listed as a spokesperson for Angel Studios, the force behind the distribution and marketing of Sound of Freedom; that person did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

When I visit thespearfund.org, there is literally only a homepage with a 'donate' button. Zero information.

Spear Fund.png

SPEAR appears to be an acronym for their principles/values.

Spiriuality
Peace
Education
Action
Redemption

I did notice this site: libertyandlight.org referencing the Spear Fund - with more info describing their role:

The SPEAR Fund​

An Innovative Approach to Ending Child Slavery​

Children waiting to be rescued from hell deserve the absolute best effort possible when it comes to their liberation and restoration. They deserve the best intervention operations to extract them, the best high tech/digital solution to end their suffering, the best aftercare solutions to make them whole, and the best prevention efforts to help end the black markets waiting to envelope them.

To that end, the SPEAR fund consults a Task Force of Ambassadors, who have been leading anti-child trafficking efforts for decades. Though each and every Task Force member has their own anti-trafficking organization(s), they are humble and honest enough to admit that their respective organizations, while highly effective in their respective spaces, are not the end-all solution for every child or every emergency situation.

With over a hundred years of collective experience in the fight, Spear Fund Ambassadors identify problem spots across the globe and are able to immediately activate WHATEVER organization or group is BEST PREPARED to act swiftly and effectively in that urgent moment; and all this for the rescue and rehabilitation of suffering children.

After all, it’s not about us, it’s about THEM. Its about the children.

This is an innovative approach that bucks the back-biting and scarcity mentality that often plagues the non-profit world. And that allows us to truly be the TIP of the SPEAR.
Why would this info not appear on the Spear website?

Spear Fund Ambassadors identify problem spots across the globe
Hmmm let me think: :whistle: maybe like... Ukraine?

Libertyandlight.png

Of course! If we subscribe we get access to 'exclusive content'.
It is starting to feel like these children are 'for sale', making money for powerful people in the US, no matter what!

on this site also:
How are Donations used?
"Whether we are preparing for a live speaking event, movie showing, bus tour, aiding in a rescue or more; your donation makes it possible for us to continue helping and searching for more opportunities to serve!"

Not what I thought it might be : directly funding rescues, purchasing and distributing communication equipment, paying staff to liaise and connect and coordinate with other groups/agencies, translators, food/clothing/medical care for victims, transport etc.

After listening to Amazing Polly give her 'take' on the "Sound of Freedom", it seems clear that there are some creepy old predictable 'elites' connected to the funding of 'Angel' Films... and some strong Mormon connections at the core of 'OUR' and 'Nazarene Fund'.

Is it possible that Tim Ballard is basically a 'good person' with the best of intentions - who has been used for an agenda he is not fully aware of? He was invited and 'initiated' into his role, told he was chosen because of his FAITH / he was broken down + traumatised by viewing such horrors repeatedly over a long period / he decided to go 'independent' - but was 'guided' into this role (and basically pressured by his wife) where he worked in tandem with the US Government. It's not like he went 'rogue'; to my knowledge he has never claimed he did, which you would think would be a more normal response if the government was willing to abandon children in these situations. Is it possible somebody has been carefully crafting this path for him, planting people in his life to 'support' him and help him build these organisations? Is it a COINTELPRO situation that he may be 'unaware' of? Because if it is a dirty deal and he knows... WOW.

There is heavy emphasis and suggestion that 'God's hand' has guided this 'intervention' and creation of 'OUR'... and there has been huge reach into the Christian communities to ensure so much support financially through massive donations / promotion of the cause / the film. It certainly is looking like it is being promoted as a 'God Job'. Just depends on what 'God' is talking, I guess.

This is what Tim had to say in the last couple of days about SPEAR...

Above is not the full interview someone has ripped it from a paying membership only site so it's pretty blurry; personally I don't feel comfortable with what I am hearing and seeing from Tim in terms of his body language / tone of voice. Something feels false in terms of his energy. I also feel he is really 'selling' the drama: 'give us money and we will return stories, we will introduce you to people who are rescuing kids... it's exciting... (what the ??) maybe we can end this thing.'

Yeah, maybe.

Tim seems a bit stressed in this interview, I have noticed this in more recent interviews. He is often very red faced and sweaty and very dominating energetically in some interviews, not so much like the persona he has portrayed earlier. In the above interview, there is a bit of a 'frenetic' edge to his energy.

I guess at the end of the day, whatever is at the core of this agenda, if the intention behind this is to traumatise people/feed off powerful emotional responses, hoodwink people into microchipping their kids (as well as raise a huge amount of money!!) then it is no different to Covid jabs: either you are awake and paying attention, and you make conscious decisions from your own deeper soul intelligence, or you don't.

If nothing else, I see that at the very least, this film 'Sound of Freedom' brings awareness to this issue, gets people talking about this subject, and will at least ensure more parents become more alert and attentive as parents / caregivers - that is a good thing. I genuinely have faith that there are many wonderful 'Angels' doing all they can from an STO perspective to genuinely help people who are terribly vulnerable in situations such as this. Whether those connected to OUR are genuine remains to be seen. There certainly seems to be some murky information that won't go away and I don't know if it is just emanating from Left wing organisations.

If the people connected to 'OUR' and similar organisations are not what they claim to be, that is a horrifying concept to consider, along with how many people have become 'spellbound' in the last few years, donating money/time/energy, caught up in this huge wave of 'good intentions' and how many more will likely be swept up in it given the promotion of this film.

May the truth be revealed sooner, rather than later.

It seems in recent years people have become more aware of the enormity of the human trafficking business, especially where children are concerned. I don’t remember any mention of this when I was young, only to not talk to strangers and come home before dark because there could be a “crazy person” lurking about. Anyway, that cat can’t be put back in the bag and they know it. My personal opinion is that SOF is most likely mainly damage control….the mention of Q, elementary reverse psychology, “don’t go see this disinfo movie, etc”. Remember when Robert De Niro was very involved with the movie “Vaxxed” because it was personal to him, having a child with autism. He was set to have it premier at the Tribeca Film Festival but all of a sudden made a drastic about face, even coming out debunking the whole notion that there is even a connection between vaccination and autism. That movie eventually premiered at some small venue to a handful of people. Yet, SOF supposedly beat out Indiana Jones. Go figure. Thing is, if they don’t want something put out there, it isn’t.

I do somewhat agree with those on this thread who said that any attention is good attention. However, what’s not good is that the movie seems intended to lead one to “look over here, not over there”, pushing the narrative that it’s all due to big bad drug cartels and the like procuring humans slaves for the dark, sick underbelly of humanity who remain in the shadows. Even though that part is probably true as well, (always some truth in there) we are guided not to look at the other culprits, the big elephants in the room such as those who govern us, Hollywood, religious organizations, the agencies put in place to catch the bad guys and protect the people (CIA, FBI, CPS), the civil servants who cover for those higher ups, etc., and the web goes wider and deeper. Certainly not all the people who work in those agencies are bad, but they are surely heavily infiltrated by evil. It was claimed that George Bush Sr. once said "‘If the American People ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down in the streets and lynch us”. That statement was also debunked (of course), but I kinda believe he said it. I imagine it probably also referred to the most heinous acts of all, being the ritualistic abuse of young people, which has been given account by too many survivors to be dismissed. The C’s called the PTB out for their hubris and not being all that intelligent because of it, so having some hope there. Any light sends a cockroach running for cover.

Just to make a correction to a previous post, @mabar, this quote is from my post, not SummerLite's.

From SummerLite:
I too just learned the film Sound of Freedom was made some time ago -- your date is 2015. I also heard it had a small release online, I believe in 2019.

One can only speculate as to why it took this long to be distributed in theaters. If it's true it was released online in 2019, it could have been to test its reception, similar to what in Hollywood is done through a preview showing to see how the audience responds before its theatrical release. Sound of Freedom might even have been re-edited based on the reaction of this initial online release. Of course, when the PTB decided to go with the Covid pandemic scenario in 2020 it makes sense that the film would be put on the back burner as far as a theatrical release goes with so much else going on. But, again, this is just my own speculation.

Just watcehd the movie ... Didn't yet read your coments, that I am curious to read, but I also want to share my very 1st impression.

Why there is no story from a police dossier in Rome or Paris or LA or Madrid or Osijek or Kiev or Venice or any luxury resort, as that is how it will have a real impact on western ignorant people who are so ignorant and brainwashed and that is what makes kids slavery possible AS THEY DON'T BELEIVE it is happening at the new "luxury" appartmant building with 5 levels of "garage" next to them. They are totaly blind and incapable to see it is happening next to them, as no one is brave to expose it out of shady countries, and now I see that not even Mell Gibson is real man. I am disapointed.

It was so naive from me to trust that any one who came so far in Hollywood as he did, will do anything for the humanity.

From my POV this is just another movie about the colored and 3rd world people with miserable life, so western white and colored people who became part of "normal" life can feel good in their comfort zone happy that they are not part of this horros, not understandnig that their lala land will not exist without this indeed, and worst enough that this horros are at their dorsteps literray ...

I expected a REAL STORY this is ... this is more like a cover-up for reality that is so real at the west too. And saving one family one boy one girl has such a Disney taste ... hmmm ... "chosen" one is the one who will be saved??? Why them? Also no any real film "comment" on their iresponsible father who gave them naively, even htough he never meet any kid form the town that left with "agent" to return succesfull back home agin? .... I was approached so many times to give my kids to modeling and shady talent shows, sure I refused, even though I don't know anything about those horrors I don't want my kids to be part of any entertainment industry.

If you want to see how cannibalism and human slavery and human trafficking of slavic girls from Ukraine and Croatia and around looks in the heart of the EU based on REALITY we all know that is happening, and no one doing anything to stop that, and no one will ever get arrested for sex slavery and trafficking and it is finally was great for the HBO TV show, I learned that there is a world like ours that is invented for predators to be entertained this or that way ... I recomend HBO serial SIlence
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15229966/Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 21.27.51.png

Last edited:
I expected a REAL STORY this is ... this is more like a cover-up for reality that is so real at the west too. And saving one family one boy one girl has such a Disney taste ... hmmm ... "chosen" one is the one who will be saved??? Why them? Also no any real film "comment" on their iresponsible father who gave them naively, even htough he never meet any kid form the town that left with "agent" to return succesfull back home agin? .... I was approached so many times to give my kids to modeling and shady talent shows, sure I refused, even though I don't know anything about those horrors I don't want my kids to be part of any entertainment industry.
well, I suppose one could nitpick some of those details, and yes I also felt the father was too unnecessarily naive, specially living in Central America. But I think that was the vehicle of delivery for the message, the movie does open with CCTV footage of kids getting kidnapped for real, so for the story to work they needed to have a focus of attention to drive the story forward, the name of the agent and the saint in the pendant... that is of course unlikely and fictional methinks, but it works as the emotional hook that people relate to understand why he made the choices he made.

So, I think they were all accessories to the story that needed to be there from a story telling point of view and for it to be effective. Think of comedy, the jokes are for the most part told from the first person perspective, but in reality most comedians haven't lived all that they described exactly as described, there's embellishment for the audiences benefit.

As a movie, it was formulaic and not the greatest movie of all time, but the message it imparted, was beneficial overall I think, beyond the entertainment element.

I do somewhat agree with those on this thread who said that any attention is good attention. However, what’s not good is that the movie seems intended to lead one to “look over here, not over there”, pushing the narrative that it’s all due to big bad drug cartels and the like procuring humans slaves for the dark, sick underbelly of humanity who remain in the shadows. Even though that part is probably true as well, (always some truth in there) we are guided not to look at the other culprits, the big elephants in the room such as those who govern us, Hollywood, religious organizations, the agencies put in place to catch the bad guys and protect the people (CIA, FBI, CPS), the civil servants who cover for those higher ups, etc., and the web goes wider and deeper. Certainly not all the people who work in those agencies are bad, but they are surely heavily infiltrated by evil.
I understand from my mother who has listened to a lot of the podcast interviews with Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard is that there is a follow up documentary in the making and the purpose of the movie was simply to create an accessible story for the general population to introduce the horrors of child trafficking to the general population. Make it too comprehensive and real, people being exposed to this subject for the first time will just turn away and switch off. Remember to deal with these tyrants strategy is required. Later the more disturbing reality of the global elites involvement that would undermine peoples very fabric of their lives, can be further expounded.

I intend to see the movie (also my wife); making other people aware of the situation is extremely welcomed. What they will do next depends of them.

If the people connected to 'OUR' and similar organisations are not what they claim to be, that is a horrifying concept to consider, along with how many people have become 'spellbound' in the last few years, donating money/time/energy, caught up in this huge wave of 'good intentions' and how many more will likely be swept up in it given the promotion of this film.
IMO a big part for some people is just to donate money ("the feel good" of doing something) without research of the involved parties; and maybe hoping everything will turn out ok.
In other circumstances I felt in this kind of trap myself; reading the previous posts helped me not to have only an emotional reaction regarding "Sound of Freedom"

Whatever STS agenda regarding this movie may be:
The C’s called the PTB out for their hubris and not being all that intelligent because of it, so having some hope there. Any light sends a cockroach running for cover.
Their wishful thinking will get them, step by step people will get more and more aware; like:

from the article:
“There’s a great hubris with this club,” the lawyer said.

Why there is no story from a police dossier in Rome or Paris or LA or Madrid or Osijek or Kiev or Venice or any luxury resort, as that is how it will have a real impact on western ignorant people who are so ignorant and brainwashed and that is what makes kids slavery possible AS THEY DON'T BELEIVE it is happening at the new "luxury" appartmant building with 5 levels of "garage" next to them. They are totaly blind and incapable to see it is happening next to them, as no one is brave to expose it out of shady countries, and now I see that not even Mell Gibson is real man. I am disapointed.

There was no story of a similar officer from a European country because this was the story of Tim Ballard. A story worth telling even if it falls short of what you think is best or better.

From my POV this is just another movie about the colored and 3rd world people with miserable life, so western white and colored people who became part of "normal" life can feel good in their comfort zone happy that they are not part of this horros, not understandnig that their lala land will not exist without this indeed, and worst enough that this horros are at their dorsteps literray ...

Your POV is the complete opposite of how I felt after watching the film. I felt forewarned, alerted, and informed. It made the dark and sick reality real and personal without ever being over-whelming. I can't see how anyone could watch that movie and not go home changed by it in some real way, such as the world becoming less rosy and/or one becomes more aware of ever-present though not often acknowledged dangers, save for those with strong ideological biases.

I expected a REAL STORY this is ... this is more like a cover-up for reality that is so real at the west too. And saving one family one boy one girl has such a Disney taste ... hmmm ... "chosen" one is the one who will be saved??? Why them?

The film explains clearly and well why Ballard chose those kids, i.e. chance for the brother and determination for the sister.

Also no any real film "comment" on their iresponsible father who gave them naively, even htough he never meet any kid form the town that left with "agent" to return succesfull back home agin? .... I was approached so many times to give my kids to modeling and shady talent shows, sure I refused, even though I don't know anything about those horrors I don't want my kids to be part of any entertainment industry.

The father's suffering at the loss of his children and their innocence was more than enough comment on his irresponsibility.

If you want to see how cannibalism and human slavery and human trafficking of slavic girls from Ukraine and Croatia and around looks in the heart of the EU based on REALITY we all know that is happening, and no one doing anything to stop that, and no one will ever get arrested for sex slavery and trafficking and it is finally was great for the HBO TV show, I learned that there is a world like ours that is invented for predators to be entertained this or that way ... I recomend HBO serial SIlence
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15229966/

That is a fictional TV show. Sound of Freedom is the dramatization of real life events. Sound of Freedom therefore actually is based on reality, whereas Silence is not.

Last edited:
Interesting.

My wife and I went to see the movie a few days ago at our local theater, when the movie started the lights remained on I thought that they had forgotten to turn them off the lady in front of us finally got up and went out and told them to turn the lights off which they did, also the sound was low I was straining to hear the movie normally the theater sound is very loud, the movie next to us was at full volume.

After watching peoples comments in the video above I'm wondering if there was some kind of coordinated effort to mess with the movie, I don't know but wouldn't be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom