Sound of Freedom

Focusing on the messenger, instead of the message, is what screwed up this civilisation cycle IMO. :-D

But, dont be distracted with this "message" concept, continue to be distracted by nitpicking. 😆

Excuse me, but this conversation we've been having is deepening our understanding of the globalist mechanism through which child sex trafficking is operating and increasing exponentially. Having an emotional reaction to "the message" of the film is not the same as understanding who the globalist perpetrators are, and how they get away with operating unimpeded in countless countries.

Voyageur's recent post points to the UN's role:

"The World Identity Network (WIN), UNOPS and the United Nations Office of Information and Communications Technology (UN-OICT) are partnering to launch a pilot initiative that will use blockchain technology to help combat child trafficking."

Have you even read this article, Nevic?

[URL unfurl-true]Latest

You should. It lays out how the child sex trafficking agenda is going to proceed, and this is from 2016, so one imagines they are much further along with this blockchain approach to digitizing the identities of millions of heretofore undocumented children (children without social security numbers or the like) who, on the one hand ARE vulnerable to child sex trafficking operators since, once in the traffickers' hands, these children cannot be traced, but on the other hand, as we have seen with the exponential rise in profits DUE to such globalist initiatives (most notably the International Center for Missing and Exploited Children launched by the Clintons in 1999), it stands to reason that using blockchain (for example) to put these forgotten children on the radar of the very people who are globally managing this whole child sex trafficking operation is cunningly making matters only worse for these "lost" children.

The good news is the fact that our even having such an in depth conversation (what Nevic is calling "nitpicking") is due to the commotion around this film, and in that respect the Sound of Freedom as a focal point is a useful tool for those willing to go beyond the emotionalism of "the message," a "message" which most of us here are already quite familiar with to begin with.

There is a reason why Amazing Polly, who has been looking at these child sex trafficking related players and organizations for years, is putting out the "Proceed with Caution" sign related to this movie. Even the main actor involved, Jim Caviezel, she notes was the very first client of Harvey Pasternak, the celebrity personal fitness trainer/handler who threatened Kanye West with institutionalization (for context, you can find this image in any number of articles on the subject):

https://twitter.com/kanyewest
View image on Twitter

Talk about exposure: very interesting that a personal "fitness" trainer has the authority to institutionalize his client. As Amazing Polly notes, being a client of the same handler indicates Caviezel is embedded in the Hollywood MKUltra style "management" we've all been hearing about for years now. It doesn't mean Caviezel isn't sincere in his efforts either. However, just like Kanye West, the way in which these individuals are damaged/fractured, compromised and controlled is still a valid consideration. Caviezel may well be a pawn in this very high stakes game in which the ultimate goal of the totally corrupt players associated with this film is to bring attention and unwitting support for the globalist "cause" of "stopping child sex trafficking," which they are entirely in charge of -- the very cause that they are now refining with blockchain and eventually microchipping.

On a more positive note, something that is promising is that the same nefarious players crop up again and again. When it really comes down to it, those spearheading this globalist cabal don't make for a very large group.

One of the names that crops up again and again, as quoted by Voyageur from the UNOPS website, which I also linked to above, is Richard Branson:

Since its launch this past summer, at the Blockchain Summit on Sir Richard Branson's on Necker Island, WIN has been approached by multiple agencies and governments, who want to use blockchain-enabled applications for the social good. One of them is Moldova – the poorest country in Europe – which has been trying to stop child trafficking for decades and has now come to realize the possibilities offered by the blockchain technology. Other neighboring countries, with a similarly high prevalence of trafficking in human beings, such as Ukraine, for instance, have also expressed strong interest in piloting such a project.

As Voyageur also points out, Polly mentioned Branson had hosted NXIVM at his island at one point, which is also where WIN, the World Identity Project, was launched. So, Branson really is in the thick of it.

Also nice that the film has pointed us in the direction of Mexican Clinton-connected billionaire, Carlos Slim (whom I never heard of before).

Oh--and now Tim Ballard and his "new" Spear Fund (linked to by @forest_light), in which concerned citizens are directed to a website offering no information. No, just press the "donate" button and be done with it!!

My God. Were we all born yesterday?

My mind just went to a speech by Martin Sheen in the Oliver Stone flick, Wall Street. Unfortunately this clip doesn't have the opening remarks in which Martin Sheen (in conference with his clueless son and the Wall Street piranha, Gordon Gekko, played by Michael Douglas), is chuckling while uttering something like: "Now I've seen everything!"

Here's how the scene continues:

As I've mentioned elsewhere, journalist George Webb has pointed out that those who really go after child sex trafficking wind up dead. He has a personal reason for stating this given he claims this is what happened to his original research partner.

Related to this, starting in the 90's I've heard about the bloody trail of bodies the Clintons have left behind them in their meteoric rise to the highest office in the United States (after which the body count continued to rise).

This is who we are dealing with. It's a high stakes game in which they take no prisoners. If the Clinton-connected Slim is financing the film, it's for a reason.

Ignoring all this seems to point to a lapse in critical thinking. And without stepping back from one's emotions to evaluate things more critically, it's easy to fall for the very traps intended for well intentioned yet ill-informed consumers of this film, some of whom will immediately run to the Spear Fund, or other such entities, thinking they are "acting with conscience."

Really, how is all this not crystal clear?

And how is the work of continued research and vigilant critical thinking not laid out in all this?

Another thing George Webb has said from time to time with regard to real investigative research is "it's all in the meta-data."

In other words, it's not going to be handed to you on a silver platter. No, the silver platter -- the Sound of Freedom, in this instance -- is the misdirection. The real work is the Who, What, Why, Where, How of the film. That's the risk these people take in trying to hoodwink the public: it may work on some, but it also ignites the critical vigilance of others.

And by the way, Amazing Polly has good reason to point out how the film's narrative deviates from the alleged facts of Tim Ballard's original experience. Especially when, as she points out, the boy character is presented as Mexican instead of American, thus obscuring and thereby potentially protecting the real traffickers in the case. This, at the very least, is worth considering.

By the way, those supporters of the film who blindly think it's great since it's bringing "awareness" to the masses then turn around and call anyone who is critical of the film a pederast are using the very same tactic the cabal has been using against all of us: have they forgotten already how anyone resisting the Covid vax was being automatically labeled, attacked and marginalized?

Yes, those in the mainstream media who are disingenuously railing against the film given that's what they're paid to do, could be said to be on the side of the cabal, and its pedophiles (and some could be pedophiles themselves). But that context isn't being clearly delineated. Instead, supposedly well meaning individuals are using broad strokes to berate anyone bringing reasoned criticism to this film, and that's just pathetic. They are doing it, just as the cabal does it: in order to shut down further discussion. Again: just pathetic.

I'll end on something else Amazing Polly pointed to: how the media's railing against the film makes for a further enticement to go and see the flick. (Basic human psychology stuff.) Even sabotaging theaters could heighten the perceived importance and authenticity of the film. So I wouldn't rely on these things as proof that this film is "the one that got away" from those running the show here. As a lot of this thread is delineating, it is instead far more useful to them to use the film to draw people in as concerns their "good for humanity" "anti-child sex trafficking" network of initiatives and organizations. Their "pro-green" routine is just the same, their playbook increasingly transparent.

My wife and I went to see the movie a few days ago at our local theater, when the movie started the lights remained on I thought that they had forgotten to turn them off the lady in front of us finally got up and went out and told them to turn the lights off which they did, also the sound was low I was straining to hear the movie normally the theater sound is very loud, the movie next to us was at full volume.

After watching peoples comments in the video above I'm wondering if there was some kind of coordinated effort to mess with the movie, I don't know but wouldn't be surprised.

Went to see the film a couple of weeks ago in Napa. No technical problems with viewing. The place was packed.

I do know someone who recently saw SoF in Ukiah with a church group. They encountered no air-conditioning and very low, then very loud - made them almost jump out of their seats - sound difficulties throughout. Someone went to voice their concerns and encountered a rude employee and manager who acted as if they couldn't be bothered when told about these problems. Makes me wonder if all of these supposed acts of sabotage are done merely by disgruntled woke employees who want to stick it to those Christian, QAnon conservative crazies, not some coordinated nefarious plan by Globalist Elites.

I do know someone who recently saw SoF in Ukiah with a church group. They encountered no air-conditioning and very low, then very loud - made them almost jump out of their seats - sound difficulties throughout. Someone went to voice their concerns and encountered a rude employee and manager who acted as if they couldn't be bothered when told about these problems. Makes me wonder if all of these supposed acts of sabotage are done merely by disgruntled woke employees who want to stick it to those Christian, QAnon conservative crazies, not some coordinated nefarious plan by Globalist Elites.
That's a good possibility, I remember when JPB would have speaking arrangements or lectures and people would walk in and not let him speak, so there's precedent for that type of behavior, with just enough of a propagandistic bump, some individuals will get activated.

These people have no imagination and situations like this, especially when they want us to see the film and talk about it. I remember when 'The Exorcist' came out, supposed Catholics (even little nuns!) stood outside the cinema entrances telling people not to see this film, which they thought was cursed, and we were told that people fainted during the show! This encouraged people to absolutely want to see the film, to talk about it, to entice people to see it. I'm not saying that's the case with this film, but it could be.

Excuse me (...)
Thanks for the summary. It looks like "they" attempted to control the message by not letting someone else produce the movie. This way, they postponed it for a few years, probably made some changes to the scenario, and finally tried to seed some globalist agendas like microchipping yourself for your good. I do believe Ballard, in some photos he has that PTSD stare, and feels genuine, but he probably is used as a tool. Counterintelligence 101. Are we surprised? I'm glad though, that the message survived and reached the ones that were receptive. From what I see, no distributor in Poland is interested to play that movie in the cinemas, so I'll wait for the Blu-ray version to buy.

Silence is crafted into TV serial as dramatization based on 101% brutal reality.

Silence is no more based on reality than True Detective, which was a completely fictional story despite there being grains of truth in what was depicted. Having some grains of truth, however, is a far cry from being based on specific and citable cases.

Thanks for the summary. It looks like "they" attempted to control the message by not letting someone else produce the movie. This way, they postponed it for a few years, probably made some changes to the scenario, and finally tried to seed some globalist agendas like microchipping yourself for your good. I do believe Ballard, in some photos he has that PTSD stare, and feels genuine, but he probably is used as a tool. Counterintelligence 101. Are we surprised? I'm glad though, that the message survived and reached the ones that were receptive. From what I see, no distributor in Poland is interested to play that movie in the cinemas, so I'll wait for the Blu-ray version to buy.

If the film was produced in 2015, it's difficult to say why it took eight years for a theatrical release. If you check out Greg Reese's short vid (linked to below), you see the key NGO's & other "anti" child sex trafficking initiatives existed in the 90's and early 2000's, so there was plenty for people to donate to eight years ago. It wasn't necessary to get the chipping and/or blockchain going, in other words.

Angel Studios Directing People to Clinton-Podesta NGOs

The only thing that comes to my mind relative to this delay is that in 2016 Trump was unexpectedly elected president (a serious blow for the Clinton camp). But that means he didn't take the White House 'til January, 2017, so the film could have easily come out beforehand. Perhaps with Trump potentially on the horizon, they decided to keep a lower profile on all this, and not release the film (putting the spotlight on their duplicitous "anti" child sex trafficking initiatives) -- at least 'til Hillary was elected president, at which point they could have "safely" released the film. It stands to reason since, now that the Covid "pandemic" has died down in the public mind, the film has finally been released with Biden still in the White House. Also, with the financial system on the brink of collapse, and the war in Ukraine interfering with their money laundering operations (a lapse in laundered funds that some have suggested accounts for some of these failed banks we're hearing about) they no doubt want to round up as much cash as possible.

Anyway, at least we can see now how this cabal is intending to proceed with all this. It's in keeping with digital identity cards, including CBDC's, for all of us. That's another thing: they decided to release the film on the cusp of putting in place these initiatives. And, just as they did with the Covid shots, they are convincing people we NEED these measures -- first, as regards child sex trafficking, since that's an easy sell, and then the case will be made that for all our "safety" (and convenience) we all need to be inserted into their centralized, digitized cashless network.

That brings up something else though. Cash is how these illicit operations are run. How are they squaring that with a cashless global network? Without cash, they will have to utilize some serious encryption measures if they want to cover up their illicit activities, no? I would imagine even blockchain isn't as impervious to hackers as people have been led to believe -- and what a chain of nefarious activities would now be on record.

Correction: in my last post there's a link (that failed to work properly) to an article summarized as follows: "The World Identity Network (WIN), UNOPS and the United Nations Office of Information and Communications Technology (UN-OICT) are partnering to launch a pilot initiative that will use blockchain technology to help combat child trafficking." I'll put that link here. It was initially on Voyageur's last post.

World Identity Network and United Nations team up to launch…

One more thing on Trump: now that he's screening The Sound of Freedom himself, I am doubtful he will warn his constituents about donating to these shady organizations connected to the film. I suppose we shall see. But, as I pointed out in an earlier post, it's rather ironic he is now highlighting a film that was funded by Carlos Slim, who's not only heavily Clinton connected, but who Trump claims is behind sexual misconduct charges against him (!).

If the film was produced in 2015, it's difficult to say why it took eight years for a theatrical release. If you check out Greg Reese's short vid (linked to below), you see the key NGO's & other "anti" child sex trafficking initiatives existed in the 90's and early 2000's, so there was plenty for people to donate to eight years ago. It wasn't necessary to get the chipping and/or blockchain going, in other words.

The script was written in 2015, filming was finished in 2018, but it took another 5 years to get a theatrical release due to Disney's acquisition of 20th Century Fox, which originally owned the distribution rights to the film, and COVID among other things.

Anyway, at least we can see now how this cabal is intending to proceed with all this. It's in keeping with digital identity cards, including CBDC's, for all of us. That's another thing: they decided to release the film on the cusp of putting in place these initiatives. And, just as they did with the Covid shots, they are convincing people we NEED these measures -- first, as regards child sex trafficking, since that's an easy sell, and then the case will be made that for all our "safety" (and convenience) we all need to be inserted into their centralized, digitized cashless network.

Sometimes life happens and things we don't expect turn into blessings. This movie coming out now and doing so well doesn't mean it is or was part of a globalist conspiracy.

The script was written in 2015, filming was finished in 2018, but it took another 5 years to get a theatrical release due to Disney's acquisition of 20th Century Fox, which originally owned the distribution rights to the film, and COVID among other things.

Sometimes life happens and things we don't expect turn into blessings. This movie coming out now and doing so well doesn't mean it is or was part of a globalist conspiracy.

No one is calling it a conspiracy. It's to look at the players involved, which is what a lot of these recent posts including mine are talking about. You are adding to what we know, the information about Disney and Fox and distribution rights, and a more accurate date for when the film was produced. This isn't an "either or" situation. We are putting the various pieces together as we go along. I just thought it notable that it didn't come out during the Trump years. That may be relevant, or maybe it's not.

By the way, journalist George Webb just had some very indicting things to say about Tim Ballard who according to Webb was a CIA operative for 20 years, and closely tied to Coffer Black and Mitt Romney (I'd have to look into all that again for more details but these are very troublesome connections). Webb states Ballard is a nasty piece of work in his own right re: his intelligence work setting up honey traps using young girls. His being set up as a hero now is rather disturbing the more you know his actual history. Webb also states the film is being used for fundraising in relation to the upcoming election, can't forget that. And certainly, the way Ballard quickly set up his Spear Fund (directing you only to a button for "donations") is really pathetic.

If you still think it's a good film that is shining a light on an important subject for a lot of people, that's up to you. But don't use that to discard everything else that is being brought to bear here in relation to this film. Again, this isn't an either/or situation. It's to try to accurately put together the whole picture.

Have you seen the movie and if so can you give examples of the propaganda you saw?
Curious as the only things I've read about the propaganda of this movie are from people who have not seen it so I am curious what your personal insights are?
I am terribly sorry but I feel I must voice my thoughts on this. I haven't seen the movie. And I have no intention of seeing it. I feel it is a huge trap. And it isn't even subtle. The people who have found the film well made and are enthusiastic about it...observing them from my perspective I cannot ignore that they are all seasoned "optimists", "positive people", or such is my perception of them. In short, and this may hurt, but by seeing the movie, I feel, the problem, the canibalism unleashed on children, is made bigger, not smaller. The movie may have value for the half-blind and for the quarter-blind. And for those who be one-tenth blind, who are usually the most articulate, who carry with them a huge spiritual & political authority, alas. Who will get an emoralistic high of indignation and thus fix the frame firmly in place for the OOE.
It is a virus pure and simple.
And I am surprised at the shallow reactions here. Do you really think you are in the Arena, confronting and combating evil, when you go and see the movie, or are you comfortably seated in a movie theater, becoming part of the problem, even if only a "small" scale. The scale of 1/10.
Our desperation is being used against us, the Entropics know full well where our secret buttons are located.
I ask you - after all we have already seen and heard - what more is there to see? Do you need a cinemato-graphic narrative to get a "better" grasp on the horror taking place? A soundtrack that rhymes with the dancing of "our flag" in the wind? The LON/UN flag!
A quick fix for the eyes of soul so you can be strengthened by numbers?
By a "bodacious bunch of beees"?
Everything just happens. Go and see the movie, by all means.

Excuse me, but this conversation we've been having is deepening our understanding of the globalist mechanism through which child sex trafficking is operating and increasing exponentially. Having an emotional reaction to "the message" of the film is not the same as understanding who the globalist perpetrators are, and how they get away with operating unimpeded in countless countries.

"The World Identity Network (WIN), UNOPS and the United Nations Office of Information and Communications Technology (UN-OICT) are partnering to launch a pilot initiative that will use blockchain technology to help combat child trafficking."

[URL unfurl-true]Latest

You should. It lays out how the child sex trafficking agenda is going to proceed, and this is from 2016, so one imagines they are much further along with this blockchain approach to digitizing the identities of millions of heretofore undocumented children (children without social security numbers or the like) who, on the one hand ARE vulnerable to child sex trafficking operators since, once in the traffickers' hands, these children cannot be traced, but on the other hand, as we have seen with the exponential rise in profits DUE to such globalist initiatives (most notably the International Center for Missing and Exploited Children launched by the Clintons in 1999), it stands to reason that using blockchain (for example) to put these forgotten children on the radar of the very people who are globally managing this whole child sex trafficking operation is cunningly making matters only worse for these "lost" children.

The good news is the fact that our even having such an in depth conversation (what Nevic is calling "nitpicking") is due to the commotion around this film, and in that respect the Sound of Freedom as a focal point is a useful tool for those willing to go beyond the emotionalism of "the message," a "message" which most of us here are already quite familiar with to begin with.

There is a reason why Amazing Polly, who has been looking at these child sex trafficking related players and organizations for years, is putting out the "Proceed with Caution" sign related to this movie. Even the main actor involved, Jim Caviezel, she notes was the very first client of Harvey Pasternak, the celebrity personal fitness trainer/handler who threatened Kanye West with institutionalization (for context, you can find this image in any number of articles on the subject):

View image on Twitter

Talk about exposure: very interesting that a personal "fitness" trainer has the authority to institutionalize his client. As Amazing Polly notes, being a client of the same handler indicates Caviezel is embedded in the Hollywood MKUltra style "management" we've all been hearing about for years now. It doesn't mean Caviezel isn't sincere in his efforts either. However, just like Kanye West, the way in which these individuals are damaged/fractured, compromised and controlled is still a valid consideration. Caviezel may well be a pawn in this very high stakes game in which the ultimate goal of the totally corrupt players associated with this film is to bring attention and unwitting support for the globalist "cause" of "stopping child sex trafficking," which they are entirely in charge of -- the very cause that they are now refining with blockchain and eventually microchipping.

On a more positive note, something that is promising is that the same nefarious players crop up again and again. When it really comes down to it, those spearheading this globalist cabal don't make for a very large group.

One of the names that crops up again and again, as quoted by Voyageur from the UNOPS website, which I also linked to above, is Richard Branson:

As Voyageur also points out, Polly mentioned Branson had hosted NXIVM at his island at one point, which is also where WIN, the World Identity Project, was launched. So, Branson really is in the thick of it.

Also nice that the film has pointed us in the direction of Mexican Clinton-connected billionaire, Carlos Slim (whom I never heard of before).

Oh--and now Tim Ballard and his "new" Spear Fund (linked to by @forest_light), in which concerned citizens are directed to a website offering no information. No, just press the "donate" button and be done with it!!

My mind just went to a speech by Martin Sheen in the Oliver Stone flick, Wall Street. Unfortunately this clip doesn't have the opening remarks in which Martin Sheen (in conference with his clueless son and the Wall Street piranha, Gordon Gekko, played by Michael Douglas), is chuckling while uttering something like: "Now I've seen everything!"

As I've mentioned elsewhere, journalist George Webb has pointed out that those who really go after child sex trafficking wind up dead. He has a personal reason for stating this given he claims this is what happened to his original research partner.

Related to this, starting in the 90's I've heard about the bloody trail of bodies the Clintons have left behind them in their meteoric rise to the highest office in the United States (after which the body count continued to rise).

This is who we are dealing with. It's a high stakes game in which they take no prisoners. If the Clinton-connected Slim is financing the film, it's for a reason.

Ignoring all this seems to point to a lapse in critical thinking. And without stepping back from one's emotions to evaluate things more critically, it's easy to fall for the very traps intended for well intentioned yet ill-informed consumers of this film, some of whom will immediately run to the Spear Fund, or other such entities, thinking they are "acting with conscience."

And how is the work of continued research and vigilant critical thinking not laid out in all this?

Another thing George Webb has said from time to time with regard to real investigative research is "it's all in the meta-data."

In other words, it's not going to be handed to you on a silver platter. No, the silver platter -- the Sound of Freedom, in this instance -- is the misdirection. The real work is the Who, What, Why, Where, How of the film. That's the risk these people take in trying to hoodwink the public: it may work on some, but it also ignites the critical vigilance of others.

And by the way, Amazing Polly has good reason to point out how the film's narrative deviates from the alleged facts of Tim Ballard's original experience. Especially when, as she points out, the boy character is presented as Mexican instead of American, thus obscuring and thereby potentially protecting the real traffickers in the case. This, at the very least, is worth considering.

By the way, those supporters of the film who blindly think it's great since it's bringing "awareness" to the masses then turn around and call anyone who is critical of the film a pederast are using the very same tactic the cabal has been using against all of us: have they forgotten already how anyone resisting the Covid vax was being automatically labeled, attacked and marginalized?

Yes, those in the mainstream media who are disingenuously railing against the film given that's what they're paid to do, could be said to be on the side of the cabal, and its pedophiles (and some could be pedophiles themselves). But that context isn't being clearly delineated. Instead, supposedly well meaning individuals are using broad strokes to berate anyone bringing reasoned criticism to this film, and that's just pathetic. They are doing it, just as the cabal does it: in order to shut down further discussion. Again: just pathetic.

I'll end on something else Amazing Polly pointed to: how the media's railing against the film makes for a further enticement to go and see the flick. (Basic human psychology stuff.) Even sabotaging theaters could heighten the perceived importance and authenticity of the film. So I wouldn't rely on these things as proof that this film is "the one that got away" from those running the show here. As a lot of this thread is delineating, it is instead far more useful to them to use the film to draw people in as concerns their "good for humanity" "anti-child sex trafficking" network of initiatives and organizations. Their "pro-green" routine is just the same, their playbook increasingly transparent.
Thank you so much, Heather!! In my emotional response to the post in question I tried to say pretty much the same thing but you deliver the truth with exquisite argumentation. 🌎

[URL unfurl-true]Latest

View image on Twitter

No. What you wrote is known as "overthinking" and does not lead anywhere. There is fine line between "knowing something", and "knowing something with lots of unnecessary details which clouds the whole judgement". The devil is in details, and you give more thought to the details instead to the message.

Back
Top Bottom