Speculations about the Comet 17P/Holmes

anart said:
Well, it's rather off topic, but we had insane winds again here yesterday. I love strong wind, but this was just ridiculous and it did cross my mind that this was a 'harsh wind' - a foreboding, thrashing and crashing wind - not a usual wind of strength. Spring time is wind time here, but considering my entire work building was shaking, it was not usual.

I think this sort of thing is going to increase, but we'll see.

Well I just got back to Boulder after being on a hiatus for about a month and not only is there another fire :O but that wind was thrashing my apartment complex about. I tried sleeping normally but eventually gave in and wore some earplugs. The sound of the wind reminded me of when my parents house was struck by lightning. The lightning in that storm had some kind of wickedness to it that most lightning does not have. I vaguely remember that being discussed on the forum somewhere before... but I don't know if it means anything, just that both instances of the weather had some kind of extra strength to them.

Rise said:
Well I just got back to Boulder after being on a hiatus for about a month and not only is there another fire :O but that wind was thrashing my apartment complex about. I tried sleeping normally but eventually gave in and wore some earplugs. The sound of the wind reminded me of when my parents house was struck by lightning. The lightning in that storm had some kind of wickedness to it that most lightning does not have. I vaguely remember that being discussed on the forum somewhere before... but I don't know if it means anything, just that both instances of the weather had some kind of extra strength to them.

Stumbled upon the following excerpt from transcripts dated January 7, 1995:

Q: (L) Is this electromagnetic charging of the atmosphere, I am assuming that is what it is, and that it is occurring as part of the shifting of densities...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) If it is an electromagnetic charging of the atmosphere, is this charging coming about because of this oncoming wave and effects that we are beginning to feel more and more of, are they part of the wave, its presence or approach?
A: It is a buildup, similar to the early effects preceding the arrival of a sea wave.
Q: (T) Are the extremely high winds they have been experiencing in North Carolina and California and the earthquakes in Japan all related to this?
Q: (T) Yes. The media is playing that down... 140 mile an hour winds up in the Carolina's and out in California they were hitting 160 miles an hour winds. (L) Well, they told us we were going to have really weird weather. (T) There was another earthquake in Japan today. This has been ongoing for the last couple of weeks. Japan is supposed to go.

Approaching Infinity said:
Just wanted to revive this topic with something from McCanney's page on Comet Holmes:

November 02, 2007 posting #2 ... Tropical Storm Noel has become Hurricane Noel contrary to the predictions of the National Hurricane Prediction center and NOAA computer modeling as it passes north into cold atlantic waters in november (after the end of the official hurricane season) ... it is clear that the sun is responding electrically to the planetary and comet electrical alignments talked about below ... also tonight when i was outside i felt what i have come to call the "electric winds" that are different than normal winds ... the "electric winds" result from stronger than average electrical conditions in earth's environment and in this case the electrical alignment that just resulted from the planets mercury - venus and mars with comet holmes ... this is also what caused comet holmes to ignite and maintain that excited status ... the "electrical winds" are steady and harsh and feel different from the variable winds we are used to on planet earth ... "electrical winds" are foreboding and harsh and unkind and just feel different ... once again standard science falls flat on its face ... once again the explanations from my theoretical work explain the results of everything we are seeing today ... jim mccanney

I thought it was interesting that he mentioned "feeling" the weather effects, similar to the "global warming" comment from the C's and Laura's commentary above. Also, McCanney noticed the alignment, as well as offered an explanation for the shape of the comet:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=22516.0

This reminds me of the recent strange noises occurring around the time of the alignment of the Sun-Earth-Elenin on March, 15. Could that be the "electric wind"?

Keit said:
Stumbled upon the following excerpt from transcripts dated January 7, 1995:

Q: (L) Is this electromagnetic charging of the atmosphere, I am assuming that is what it is, and that it is occurring as part of the shifting of densities...
Q: (L) If it is an electromagnetic charging of the atmosphere, is this charging coming about because of this oncoming wave and effects that we are beginning to feel more and more of, are they part of the wave, its presence or approach?
A: It is a buildup, similar to the early effects preceding the arrival of a sea wave.
Q: (T) Are the extremely high winds they have been experiencing in North Carolina and California and the earthquakes in Japan all related to this?
Q: (T) Yes. The media is playing that down... 140 mile an hour winds up in the Carolina's and out in California they were hitting 160 miles an hour winds. (L) Well, they told us we were going to have really weird weather. (T) There was another earthquake in Japan today. This has been ongoing for the last couple of weeks. Japan is supposed to go.

Thanks Keit. It would seem, and it makes sense, that these phenomenon are all interconnected... and if the electromagnetic charging is still building up in the earths atmosphere then it is only going to get worse :(

Back
Top Bottom