Spending your money - on what?

Hey! I Remember that C’s said that body is not important and soul is What counts, right?
Maybe it’s not important to survive these crazy apocalyptic times by yourself, but Maybe to not lose sane and human values. To help each other and network even more than previously! To not lose yourself and became animal hiding in the den or tearing another one into pieces for a Chunk of meat. My different view on that. To still be a human or even became much more worthy.

I know it's not the right answer and that it isn't a STO answer at all, but personally I would rather die. And quickly. I do not want to have to live through war, ice age, or the complete collapse of society. I do not want to survive and I do not even want to try to survive. My belief, and I may be wrong, is that most of the population will be wiped out of the planet. So I guess, whether we hold on or not, most of us will die through this cataclysm. Again, the correct, honourable, and STO answer would be to say that I want to survive to ease the pain of my family and help them navigate this world until our times come or to show my alignment to truth/ light to the Universe...But honestly, I am a coward.

On a 5D level, there is surely a point to persevering despite the suffering, but I'm not some enlightened being. If we're talking of the realm of possibilities, there is the possibility that today's sacrifice will bring on a STO world in this world in millennia or something like that. But, I'm not a MLK or Putin. I don't have the strength or selflessness for this. I I do not want to be there and witness the end of humanity, the end of the experiment. Every day I see the news, I see people interact online or in real life, and I feel the end of the world as we have known it draw closer. I do not want to go through the kind of suffering we will have to experience. I feel shameful joy I do not have kids, so if I go I'm not leaving defenceless children behind.

What will happen is unlike even WWII or WWI in the sense that there will be no safe place on the planet. Perhaps some part of Africa at first because I don't think you'll have race war or civil war (however, there will likely be economic collapse/ social tension though...which will probably be followed by war of some kind) as in Europe, but then ultimately, the continent will be destroyed by cataclysm and then the ice age etc...

Looking at it from a more practical lenses, well I live in England. In the very near future, most of Europe will be facing internal wars. In England as in other countries, I can very much see a race war coming. Some people may welcome such development because it will be a chance for the people to rise. However, for me things are more complicated. I'm black. There's about 4% of black people in the UK, most of whom are in London and other big cities. White people are 85%, Indian about 8%. In normal circumstances, this isn't an issue, but in moments of tensions or in an open race war, well... The Other/ Foreigner is the first to be attacked. What I'm saying is that realistically, regardless of my own will to survive, the chances are very low anyway. Besides, demographics all over Europe are about the same everywhere, so even if I was thinking of moving somewhere else, there will be no point. And then, even if you removed race, things aren't any better anyway. Let's forget a race war for a moment, and let's just think of an economic collapse. We have seen it happen in several countries and look how it turned people.

But if someone wanted to try anyway, I guess I would recommend stocking foodstuff and if possible getting a gun (or several if possible) and some sharp knives for self-defence. I would also withdraw cash regularly that I would store away just in case. I would also buy gold, it might ultimately become worthless, but it might help. And maybe you might want to invest in talkie walkie or any other device that would allow you to communicate without needing network or wifi. You would also need matches to be able to create a fire if need be (there may be something better but I don't know). Additionally, get several good quality torches that will lasts and battery.

I know it's not the right answer and that it isn't a STO answer at all, but personally I would rather die. And quickly. I do not want to have to live through war, ice age, or the complete collapse of society. I do not want to survive and I do not even want to try to survive. My belief, and I may be wrong, is that most of the population will be wiped out of the planet. So I guess, whether we hold on or not, most of us will die through this cataclysm. Again, the correct, honourable, and STO answer would be to say that I want to survive to ease the pain of my family and help them navigate this world until our times come or to show my alignment to truth/ light to the Universe...But honestly, I am a coward.

Greetings DianaRose94........I find that thinking and focusing energy on the things we do want can change the type of energy that we attract. For instance People march against was. Or march against violence, yet the very thing they don;t want, but give it life calling it. How about a march for Peace. Whatever we give energy to, positive or negative, we feed it. Fear feeds the beast. That is what the opponents feed on. Our fear. It is perpetuated on many levels. We could get hit by asteroid in the next second and we wouldn't know.. Poof. Most of would be gone. We are souls occupying this body for a time in this school of life. Moment by moment we all go into the unknown.

Looking at it from a more practical lenses, well I live in England. In the very near future, most of Europe will be facing internal wars. In England as in other countries, I can very much see a race war coming. Some people may welcome such development because it will be a chance for the people to rise. However, for me things are more complicated. I'm black. There's about 4% of black people in the UK, most of whom are in London and other big cities. White people are 85%, Indian about 8%. In normal circumstances, this isn't an issue, but in moments of tensions or in an open race war, well... The Other/ Foreigner is the first to be attacked. What I'm saying is that realistically, regardless of my own will to survive, the chances are very low anyway. Besides, demographics all over Europe are about the same everywhere, so even if I was thinking of moving somewhere else, there will be no point. And then, even if you removed race, things aren't any better anyway. Let's forget a race war for a moment, and let's just think of an economic collapse. We have seen it happen in several countries and look how it turned people.

Find like-minded people. Get to know your neighbors' characters so you can discern friend or foe. Our thought patterns help to determine our outcome. Mind your thoughts. they become words which turn into deeds. I find it helpful to have people with ethnic differences in my circle. We learn much from each other. There is more good in people than bad. Be aware of the words you use. They contain power which most are not aware of.

I sojourned in various parts of the US intermittently from the age of 8. We moved from a place where most of the people looked like us to a place in the South, where there were only three black students in a school of hundreds. That was a cultural Twilight Zone series for me. I didn't get some of the nuances of that social structure. I stayed in various states on the eastern seaboard and had many negative experiences based on some invisible declaration enforced through societal programming. However, I also had positive experiences with folks who didn't look like me. There is good and bad thinking and doing in all groups of people. It all depends on the lens being used.

In my community, there are people of various ethnicities and folks intermarried and created families. So I didn't understand racism and how someone or a group of people could dislike someone based on skin tone. It was a rude time of awakening for me. Unfortunately, most people have been indoctrinated into certain mind molds that fit the agendas of the makers of the matrices. It is my observation that there is a "Willie Lynch" program for all groups on the planet which controls through the process of division through divisive means.

Even though my community has its own challenges and issues to resolve, I prefer to stay on my island prison. We were very welcoming and friendly people and these traits were used against us. Funny thing is there are those who feel our island paradise is too good for "us". Many when moving to my home bring their funny thinking and ideologies and have an expectation that the local population is present to serve their purpose.

The only person you have control of is you. What are your strengths/weakness. What brings you joy? What goals does DianaRose94 have for your life? Do you have any hobbies? I suggest spending time taking care of the things you can do and less energy on the things you have no control of. Survival requires clear thinking without emotional attachment. This will give you the ability to see other options than thinking consumed with fear. "Think like a hammer." The C's

Be Well.

Hello, I just wanted to point out the story you are telling, it very must ressemble the movie "the road"- it fit perfectly! It is the story of a family trying to survive the aftermath of some unknown apocalypse. They have a son which is born a little after and he survive with his dad. We follow their adventure with their ups and downs. The mother have pretty much given up too just like you expect you'll do (but in the fire of the action you never know, wait and see I guess :) ). Overall this movie is pretty amazing, represent well what you'd expect from an event of this amplitude, with all humanity foolishness, fears, courage and hope. I like the music too ... I just want to recommend this movie, It fits the thread.

"Needful things" to me says knowledge would suffice. Know how to build a functional shelter, fish, set traps for small animals/birds, recognise edible plants in nature and medicinal ones, how to use sand, pebbles and charcoal to filter water, etc. Maybe some warm clothes and a few small tools (knife, axe for e.g..) and travel light. We are all too reliant on the material world to survive and generally ignore nature and what it does and has provided for eons. What did we do as hunter gatherers?

On a 5D level, there is surely a point to persevering despite the suffering, but I'm not some enlightened being. If we're talking of the realm of possibilities, there is the possibility that today's sacrifice will bring on a STO world in this world in millennia or something like that. But, I'm not a MLK or Putin. I don't have the strength or selflessness for this. I I do not want to be there and witness the end of humanity, the end of the experiment. Every day I see the news, I see people interact online or in real life, and I feel the end of the world as we have known it draw closer. I do not want to go through the kind of suffering we will have to experience. I feel shameful joy I do not have kids, so if I go I'm not leaving defenceless children behind.

What will happen is unlike even WWII or WWI in the sense that there will be no safe place on the planet. Perhaps some part of Africa at first because I don't think you'll have race war or civil war (however, there will likely be economic collapse/ social tension though...which will probably be followed by war of some kind) as in Europe, but then ultimately, the continent will be destroyed by cataclysm and then the ice age etc...

But if someone wanted to try anyway, I guess I would recommend stocking foodstuff and if possible getting a gun (or several if possible) and some sharp knives for self-defence. I would also withdraw cash regularly that I would store away just in case. I would also buy gold, it might ultimately become worthless, but it might help. And maybe you might want to invest in talkie walkie or any other device that would allow you to communicate without needing network or wifi. You would also need matches to be able to create a fire if need be (there may be something better but I don't know). Additionally, get several good quality torches that will lasts and battery.

I feel like a recession is coming soon. I can't say how soon/ far. Perhaps, it could hit at the end of the year, perhaps it could be earlier, or perhaps we're looking at next year. I wonder what happen when this recession comes. Is it around that time the economy will collapse similar to the 1920s? Are we all at risk of losing our jobs? Or will this be more gradual? Start like in 2008 and then take up speed little by little. Anyway, I must admit that I'm freaked out about this. Especially, because if as I suspect we're heading for a big recession, it will have a big impact the structure of society. Usually, conflict comes in times of scarcity. So, there are chances that by next year things will move faster in this regards and we will start seeing civil wars/ serious conflicts especially in Europe. Things are going to get ugly and they can become so really quick.

Also, in regards to my previous post, I didn't word what I said properly, it isn't just that I'm a coward, I don't want to live in a society where everything has collapsed and I'm at risk of being killed, maimed, robbed, attacked constantly and food is so scarce I have to scavenge or go fox hunting, especially considering there is no chance of it getting better. There won't be any safe place. I think we have a long way before the ice age and looking at example of other countries who went through war and complete economic collapse is informative.

Once again, I know it isn't the correct/ STO answer, but yeah...It's one thing if I was born in a timeline where life was brutal and death was cheap and another if this suddenly happened.

I feel like a recession is coming soon. I can't say how soon/ far. Perhaps, it could hit at the end of the year, perhaps it could be earlier, or perhaps we're looking at next year. I wonder what happen when this recession comes. Is it around that time the economy will collapse similar to the 1920s? Are we all at risk of losing our jobs? [...]

I will not regret that (losing job); at least we'll no more feed the elite 🤭

If it can help, remember the stoic philosophy, and keep faith in the universe.

A: Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world. Goodbye.
A: You are all doing well at present. Unity to combat a threat will make all of you stronger.

I will not regret that (losing job); at least we'll no more feed the elite 🤭

If it can help, remember the stoic philosophy, and keep faith in the universe.

I don't think the moment you lose your job will be as fun when you can't pay rent/ bills and face eviction, or when you don't have enough to feed yourself. Or worse, when the economy is so bad that people lower to mugging their neighbours to survive. Besides, so long as we are in this world at a level or another, we all feed the elite. When there is social tension, when right and left are fighting, when LGBT and heterosexual are fighting, when black and white fight - which are likely to be much more pronounced if an economic collapse occur, we will still be feeding them. When resources are scarce, it is easier for warlords/ psychos to take other.

I have recently started to prepare beef in jars, after three pasteurizations the meat can lie in jars for several years. I plan to stock up at least for a few months for me and loved ones
The supply of tobacco won't hurt either :-)
As for life and death If I was to die, so be it, if I live, I will do my best not to lose sane and remain calm in times of chaos. In a way, it'll be a test of my strength, responsibilities, a lesson how to remain human if there's no more around you. I have faith in The Cosmic Mind, in the process, that what I get will be the best for me.

Thought this was an interesting presentation on preparing for the impending economic collapse.
He author mentions stocking up on non-perishable food and canning food as one of the methods of preserving food we can currently obtain.
For me right now obtaining income is a necesity and doing what I can to pay off my debts by contacting creditors and aggreeing new payment terms with them.
While I apply for varous teaching jobs I will look at offering training courses online too.
2 years ago I thought I was going to running successful Web Hosting brands but the current reality has knocked me down a peg or two to say the least :)

"Needful things" to me says knowledge would suffice. Know how to build a functional shelter, fish, set traps for small animals/birds, recognise edible plants in nature and medicinal ones, how to use sand, pebbles and charcoal to filter water, etc. Maybe some warm clothes and a few small tools (knife, axe for e.g..) and travel light. We are all too reliant on the material world to survive and generally ignore nature and what it does and has provided for eons. What did we do as hunter gatherers?

I found a decent spot in the woods recently and started to build a shelter. Its something i've wanted to do for some time, just to have a nice spot to chill out whatever the weather . Bought a decent light weight axe a decent knife, gonna learn how to use a bow and arrow there is a river near by as well. I'm stocked up on tobacco have lots of pork, lamb, bacon, soup and butter canned, will can as much as im able to. So, the last few months ive been spending money on tobacco, rolling papers,food, canning Jars, handy cooking stove that can be used outdoors with wood or indoors with a spirit burner that produces a single flame,bought 4 litres of fuel as well. I may withdraw my money from the bank soon. Also looking up herbs growing where the shelter is being built found a low growing herb forget the name apparently the leaves are good for open wounds. Ive learned to light fire from wet wood and how to use a flint to start fires. i'm enjoying the learning it may come in handy in the future, we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom