Spirit board - Ouija Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laura said:
Here are the books that will be recommended as background material before one even attempts working on self-developmen via the board. It will be stressed that research reading is necessary and that results will only be commensurate with the state of the individual.
Thanks for the list , Laura. There is homework to be done. Most of the books are on my to-read list already.
However, wouldn't Mouravieff's Gnosis Trilogy fit into it as well?
It has helped me to understand the C's material much better, as well as the work on myself.

This is such a great idea in my opinion! There must be great benefits in terms of self-development for these who are ready to use the board. But even for the ones that are not (or think so), it is a challenge and an experience worth preparing for. The idea alone is enough to motivate me to prepare the best "me" together with as much knowledge as i can.

But the other benefit i see to releasing such a video, is that even one or two "freshmen" sessions for someone might be enough to convince him to acknowledge by first hand experience the possibility or the REALITY of existance of consciousness beyond our 3rd density realm. In my opinion, this is a critical leap of perception which unfortunately few are ready to undertake. I have found myself in the past wanting to balance between the "believer" and the "skeptic", wanting to live in both realities out of fear or denial to what was infront of me. "What about the old me?" i thought. But there can be only the one or the other though. Spirits either exist or they don't. Either we have a higher self or we don't. Either we are food for 4th density or we are not! All of us here are getting exposed to all this information and knowledge. But to what extend all these are a hypothesis? Maybe even a single session can make the difference in shifting our paradigms. If we confirm with our own experience that the spirit world and higher densities DO exist, then mayabe we made it to a major crossroad: Either we accept the "unseen", it's influence in our lives and our capability to access it, or we shut down the thinking part of our brains and open the television. The C's have stated the importance of recognising the reality of hyper-dimensional attack. OK, we all might have it in a corner of our minds that Lizzies lurk somewhere out there, but do our actions really reflect this as true knowledge or we are just chatting on a seemingly fascinating subject?

My point is that the experience alone of using the board might be of equal sιgnificance to our perception as the knowledge that might eventually come out from it.
Having someone as experienced as Laura showing the way is as good as it can get! Go on Laura, and ask for any help if we can give it.

Thank you,
Spyros

apeguia said:
Yeah, I got my share of programming during childhood. When I was a boy of around 10 some other child told stories about the devil and the board and I was so panicked that I couldn't sleep for weeks. I saw a toy store where they were selling one and then I was afraid to even approach the mall! Part of the meme came directly from The Exorcist, but there were also children's urban myths about some old lady who had a board and when she finally decided to get rid of it, it kept coming back to her. Then she tried burning it but a mysterious other-wordly voice cried in pain as she did, so she didn't. And so on. I ended up identifying the ouija board with plain evil. Now that I think of it, even the French word "oui" got me a little nervous for some time! Lol!

Years later, after finding the Cass site I wondered why the board had been such a favorite phobia of my childhood. Coincidence? Hmm...
I have a couple of somewhat similar experiences that generated fear of "The Board":-

- a close friend of my mother was going through an horrific divorce, I don't recall the details other than that the children were very much "caught in the middle" as I heard aged 10 or 11. The eldest son and some friends used a Ouija Board and seem to have scared themselves a fair bit plus receiving some form of prophetic information. A week or so later, said son, flew into a rage with one of his younger siblings in the garden and hurled the garden fork he was using to the ground - unfortunately it pierced his foot quite dramatically. This injury somehow accorded with the prophetic information from the Board (in much the same way as a newspaper horoscope can fit pretty much most people's lives). I remember vividly how the evils of the Board were all the buzz - in stark contrast to the hushed wispers regarding the divorce!

- a group of students at my high school were expelled for using a Ouija Board. Nobody was ever told any details but the grapevine buzzed with stories. This was in about 1979/80 and might well have been soon after a screening of the Exorcist at school - an event which I remember very clearly as scared me rigid.

I hadn't put these events together with my fear of the Board which seemed somehow to be a "received wisdom". When I came across the Wave, I found it as a result of a web search on a topic and read from the middle so it wasn't until I had read a great deal and was hooked that I became aware of the medium of transmission. Even then there was a bit of internal struggle in reconciling the data with it's means of receipt.

It would seem that this is an area where the powers that be have a very special vested interest in using fear to keep people ignorant. Looking forward to the video and the reading :)

Laura said:
As I mentioned, we had a chat with the Cs about this last night; it was VERY revealing. As soon as we have a transcript I'll share that segment with you in advance of the video.
We have books. A Cassiopaean transcript. A video. The advices of very well experimented persons. A sympathetic network. A burning desire to know, to see behind the veil. What remains to do now? Well, to start work! (for those among us who made the choice to do it)

Laura said:
You see, the board itself is only a tool; it is a mirror of what is inside the person. When a person encounters an unpleasant or negative entity, it is only because that entity is ALREADY RESIDENT within! Blaming the board for revealing what is inside is like killing the messenger.
Well, about that: we were talking with Tigersoap yesterday and we were wondering if the 'dead dudes' that are usually channelled at first (at least by a lot of people) could be entities attached to participants in the channelling session. Is that you are saying, Laura, when you say 'resident within'? Or do you mean that the 'frequency' of the person channelling a negative entity is somewhat aligned to that kind of energy and so attracts it?
If it is yes to the former option, is it the reason why you will teach us to use the board AND to release spirits at the same time?

Another question I have about channelling 'dead dudes' (and I know this is not the aim, but I guess somewhat part of the process?), do we only channel those who couldn't make it to 5D for some reason (those who missed the boat), or do we channel those in 5D as well?

I do have other questions regarding the use of the board/spirit releasing which I hope are not too silly:

- I know young children should not be present, as posted before. As having our two-year old baby out of the house during sessions is not an option, is sleeping two rooms apart from the room where the 'action is going on' enough? Or should we wait until she's 18 to try and use the board? (that would leave us time to read all the books, mind you ;)
- Does the spirit release technique work for places as well as people? Can one use it on oneself? Or on animals? What is the youngest a person can be to undergo this procedure?
- To what extent can muscle testing or dowsing be used to identify if there is a spirit attached? I mean, couldn't the entity 'control' the muscle test/pendulum and answer 'no' when asked if the person has a spirit attached? Then, how is one to bypass that?
- In the Wave 1, there is at some point a request from the C's which turned out not to be from them (but at some level from Frank?) to use the computer for the channelling. There can be 'noise'/corruption from an STO source by other beings/STS/people in the room, so, why don't the C's say 'This last remark/paragraph was not ours' when something like that happens?

Thank you,

Mrs. T.

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
In the Wave 1, there is at some point a request from the C's which turned out not to be from them (but at some level from Frank?) to use the computer for the channelling. There can be 'noise'/corruption from an STO source by other beings/STS/people in the room, so, why don't the C's say 'This last remark/paragraph was not ours' when something like that happens?
Could be way off, but I had assumed the purpose of the exercise was to be able to distinguish truth from lies. To fine tune our reading instrument.
For them to say 'This last remark/paragraph was not ours' would remove the learning process. Or so I think.

Laura (on page 4 of this thread) said:
3) NEVER do it alone! NEVER. Best to have SKEPTICAL participants. And always test and check and verify. I will tell you how to do this though you know a lot already from reading both the Wave and the Adventure Series.
So presumably the Skeptical participant(s) would not be required to do all the homework?
Would a 'New Age' participant be a better or worse candidate than someone who is just skeptical?
Finding a participant seems somewhat daunting.

While thinking of what to ask that hadn't already one other thing came to mind while reading the following...

Laura (on page 6 of this thread) said:
name said:
I'm looking forward to this video. Since all my questions have been asked by others, a proposal: Why not make a "Cassiopea Ouija Board" as a companion to the video and offer it for sale on RedpillPress ? Same for the video: just like linux distros, some people prefer to get them on DVD and will pay for them.
Excellent idea. In fact, we will be discussing the project itself with the Cs and will video that session itself. I don't really like most of the boards that are commercially available and ours is, of course, modified. So yeah, it would make a lot of sense to create our own design that is specific to the work at hand. We'll look around for an inexpensive way to get them made up, too!
Reminded me of...
_http://www.sott.net/articles/show/151082-Letters-From-the-Edge

Laura said:
I'm thinking about turning this series into a book, (and there is so much more to write about!) but of course, if Eric Pepin prevails in his suit against me - remember, I'm named personally as a defendant - things don't look too good for that book or future books. One might even speculate that the real intent of the suit is to try to seize all my copyrights, put me so deeply into debt that anything I write ever again will be owed to someone else who will then, we suspect, bury it forever.
Maybe this has passed now or has already been considered in factoring in how/who publishes the video...but it concerned me none the less.

Still I'm really looking forward to this! More books to add to the reading list for the moment. :)

Redfox said:
So presumably the Skeptical participant(s) would not be required to do all the homework?
Would a 'New Age' participant be a better or worse candidate than someone who is just skeptical?
Finding a participant seems somewhat daunting.
Don't presume!

The ideal situation would be a small group of people who are knowledgable, but skeptical, and agree to experiment together! At the very least, one of the group must be very knowledgable, and the others should be at least generally knowledgable about the field.

Perhaps after the video is out people can begin to find other interested people and watch it together, agree to do the research, and experiment.

Ya'll don't be putting the cart before the horse, now. Let's wait until I get the project completed! Your input has been invaluable in helping me to know what kinds of awareness/lack of awareness needs to be taken into account.

Laura said:
Perhaps after the video is out people can begin to find other interested people and watch it together, agree to do the research, and experiment.
Good idea! I was wondering of how to find qualified participants as well.

Laura said:
You see, the board itself is only a tool; it is a mirror of what is inside the person.
I have a question. Could it be said that the I-Ching works on a similar principle (mirroring what is already inside), only that the board takes it to a much higher level?

I've experimented with the I-Ching and most of the times its accurate while others it reflects my wishful thinking. Others, it appears to reply with the 'best possible guess' considering the information available for me at the moment of asking. However, 99% of the times it gives a reply which makes sense in terms of logically addressing the question (whether it's accurate or not). It is very rare that it replies with something completely unrelated or that makes no sense at all. So something is at work, and I believe that it is exactly that: what one has already got inside.

name said:
Why not make a "Cassiopea Ouija Board" as a companion to the video and offer it for sale on RedpillPress ?
You can get some nice design inspirations from
_http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html
Dig their gallery!
Personally I like the oldfashioned look (minus the swastikas, that is). But in any case, form should follow function ;) .

Aside from reading required books and getting your inner landscape in order, what kind of health- and body-work would be wise to do before attempting contacting your Higher Self? Massage, chiro, reiki?? Any nutritional diet requirements before, after, during sessions?

transdimensional said:
Laura:
My usual answer to anyone who asks if they should "experiment" is "Not unless you have done a couple full-bore exorcisms successfully."
Why did you change your mind? May I dare to ask you if this was suggested by the C’s?

transdimensional
I think they indirectly suggested in the "past". Here is the relevant session 941126 excerpt:

November 26, 1994 F*** and Laura, T*** and J***
[....]
Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not
going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the
planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are
going to move to 4th level?
A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."
Q: (T) Okay. So, we are anchoring this. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to
die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?
A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.
Q: (T) Okay, what you are saying, then, is that we are anchoring the frequency, so that when the wave comes, we move to 4th level density
as many people as possible, in order to break the hold the "Dark T-shirts" have got on this planet, those who remain behind will not have
enough energy left for the "Dark T-shirts" to bother with the planet any longer. There will be less of them so the planet will be able to
refresh and they will be able to move on in their lessons without interference?
A: Close.
Q: (L) At this point of dimensional transition, is what we are doing, anchoring a frequency, are we creating a sort of "super string" network
that will literally create another earth in 4th density, which will then exist in 4th density, and the old 3rd density earth -- almost like the
splitting of a one celled organism, only in this splitting one half of it moves into another dimension and is energized and quite literally
created by the anchoring frequency, while the old one remains and experiences 3rd density reality?
A: Step by step.
Q: (L) Are we anchoring frequency to create a split?
A: One developing conduit.
Q: (L) We are developing a conduit?
A: Yes. One.
Q: (J) How many conduits do we need?
A: Open.
Q: (T) Is this conduit going to allow those who remain behind to be able to move to 4th density easier when they are ready?
A: No.
Q: (T) What is the conduit for?
A: You and those who will follow you.
Q: (T) Oh, this is for those of us who will move to 4th density. We will move through and they will follow us through the conduit. (J) Oh,
others who are ready?
A: Your group here tonight.
Q: (L) Does this mean we will have followers or just us here now?
A: Open. Up to you.
Q: (L) This conduit. Is this a conduit through which an entire planet will transition?
A: You are one. There are others.
Q: (L) There are other planets...
A: No. Conduit.
Q: We are one conduit and there are conduits...
A: No. Developing at this point.
Q: (J) So, at this point we are developing a conduit?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) There are other groups on this planet developing their own conduits?
Q: (T) These are conduits for us to move to 4th density in?
A: Knowledge is the key to developing a conduit.
Q: (T) I am working on the assumption that all of us here are part of the family of light, is this true?
Q: (T) And we have been drawn together in order to develop this conduit from where we are?
Q: (T) Are there others in this area?
Q: (T) Are they supposed to join with us or are they working on their own?
Q: (T) Okay, so it is up in the air as to whether we join with them, they join with us, or we all work independently.
A: It is up to how much publicity you manage to get.
Q: (T) Do we want publicity on this?
Q: (L) Would it help us?
Q: (T) We're developing a conduit to move us from 3rd density to 4th density. Once we have moved through the conduit does that mean we
have completed what we came here to do, and that is anchor the frequency?
A: Partly.
Q: (T) Is the conduit kind of like an escape hatch for us?
Q: (L) Let me get this straight. When we move through this conduit, are the other...
A: You will be on the 4th level earth as opposed to 3rd level earth.
Q: (L) What I am trying to get here, once again, old practical Laura, is trying to get a handle on practical terms here. Does this mean that a
4th density earth and a 3rd density earth will coexist side by side...
A: Not side by side, totally different realms.
Q: (L) Do these realms interpenetrate one another but in different dimensions...
Q: (L) So, in other words, a being from say, 6th density, could look at this planet we call the earth and see it spinning through space and
see several dimensions of earth, and yet the point of space/time occupation is the same, in other words, simultaneous. (J) They can look
down but we can't look up.
Q: (L) So, in other words, while all of this cataclysmic activity is happening on the 3rd dimensional earth, we will be just on our 4th
dimensional earth and this sort of thing won't be there, and we won't see the 3rd dimensional people and they won't see us because we will
be in different densities which are not "en rapport", so to speak?
A: You understand concept, now you must decide if it is factual.
Wow, after reading Laura's list of readings, it looks like I mega-tons of reading to do, rather then just tons, to get up to par for this experiment...

Little by little, step by step.

Now, can someone go through this thread, extract all the questions in their shortest form, and post it here so I can copy it into a doc for use? I will very much appreciate it.

After listening to the podcasts #35 and 34 about Channeling and Exorcism, I found the book that was discussed at the end (Hostage to the Devil by Malachi Martin) was available online here :
_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican27.htm#contents
There are 5 cases related… but from what is said on the podcast, you only need to read one - if you manage to go through all of them, contact SOTT ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom