Spirit Releasement Therapy

Axel_Dunor said:
You will see that Mouravieff writings (Gnosis I / II / III) are very complementary with Castaneda approach.
that would be in the line of "become one" as Laura suggested - not primarily enlightening about SRT am I right?
is anything out there about SRT other than the classics from the Baldwins?
Fastwalker provided that to me thankfully but i would appreciate a second (and third ..) opinion.

I would say that if you want a good basic primer on the subject, get Baldwin's book. But there are other books that fill in the gaps and also correct Baldwin's errors. "Thirty Years Among the Dead" by Carl Wickland is useful and, I believe, you can get the online transcript of this book here: http://www.harvestfields.ca/ebook/01/063/00.htm

Then, there is the work of Edith Fiore, and Joel Whitton, a psychologist and psychiatrist respectively. Fiore wrote "The Unquiet Dead" and you can get it cheap from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0345350839/103-8048209-6367806?v=glance&n=283155

Whitton's book, "Life Between Life" can also be obtained inexpensively: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0446347620/103-8048209-6367806?v=glance&n=283155

Allen Kardec is another useful source: http://www.allan-kardec.info/

And certainly, you might want to read Malachi Martin's work on possession: "Hostage to the Devil", for a good idea of the differences between just ordinary "attachment" issues and the full bore possession problem. Naturally, I don't have much confidence in the Catholic rite of exorcism, since I am convinced from my own experience that the success of the exorcism has more to do with the exorcist than the rite, but it is still a very useful book and lays out some valid principles.

Nandor Fodor's book: "The Haunted Mind- A Psychoanalyst Looks at the Supernatural" is excellent.

A good general knowledge of psychology is also very helpful. It strikes me that what is often called "dissociation" can be a key to what I previously referred to as "thought energy globs." At the same time, one cannot discount simple dissociation as what it is... a compartmentalization of the mind, or the manifestation of the many *I*s discussed by Mouravieff and Gurdjeiff, of the "predator's mind" of Castaneda. So, do read Martha Stout's book "The Myth of Sanity."

Then, of course, one must consider past life memory and how it can create issues in the body (and mind and life experiences) that may seem almost identical to the apparent symptoms of "attachment." This is where body work really comes in. I worked very closely with a great therapist in Florida, Terry Ames, who had numerous experiences with his patients where working on physical problems would induce spontaneous past life recall. He developed a technique something like psychotherapy to "talk them through" it while he was working on the injury or trauma in the body. He had some amazing successes. In other words, you can be "attached" by (or attached to) your own subconscious memories of the past, prior traumas, etc.

The bottom line is: it is a very complex subject and Baldwin gives it a pretty good background, but he got stuck in belief systems and went off track on a couple of areas where he just simply didn't have either the experience or the knowledge to develop those areas adequately.

A very good "beginner's" source to work with some of these concepts is Dick Sutphen's videos. He's gone a bit too new agey for my tastes in the past 10 years or so, (probably because he married that flakey woman "Tara" and got vectored by her) but he still has produced some excellent tapes and videos for "home use." His site is here: http://www.dicksutphen.com/ and you can see his selection of tapes and videos here: http://www.prohypnosis.com/ Just don't waste any money on anything by Tara Sutphen. One of his tapes that I found to be MOST useful was called "Beta to Theta." It is a recording of the "tick tocks" of something like a metronome that begins at a certain frequency (ordinary brain waves) and gets slower and slower until the beats are at the Theta frequency. There is no voice, no suggestions, nothing... which enables one who is experienced at achieving these states to do their own "work."

Hope this small list helps.

Laura said:
Hope this small list helps.
it is precisely what I wanted - will follow up on all of it - thank you!
with all the stuff I have already read I am amazed how much more there is I have never even heard of - except for sutphen whom I read about 10 years ago.

oops - and I just found life between life on my bookshelf. I remember I read "life between lifes" by Michael Newton at the time and ordered it thinking it covered the same topic. I went to Israel at the time to get the sessions done by one of Newtons famous pupils - but the hypnosis to elicit in-between-lifes-info didnt work on me, out came just eso-brabble I had to laught at when listeneing to the tape later.

re: bodywork: during my training in Oregon in '83 we had hypnotic past life sessions prescribed to cope with problems occuring during bodywork sessions. E.g. I was allergic to touch at my throat. The was a big issue and I had to overcome it or not get certified in the end. Naturally I asumed having been strangled, hanged or slit by a knife. Out came I was put on a guillotine in revolutionary france FACE UP and the falling knife did not mange to cut thru . After the session my tic disappeared.

Laura said:
I would say that if you want a good basic primer on the subject, get Baldwin's book. But there are other books that fill in the gaps and also correct Baldwin's errors. "Thirty Years Among the Dead" by Carl Wickland is useful and, I believe, you can get the online transcript of this book here: http://www.harvestfields.ca/ebook/01/063/00.htm
The link above leads one to another book of Carl Wickland: THE GATEWAY OF UNDERSTANDING, however "Thirty Years Among the Dead" can be found through the page: _http://www.harvestfields.ca/ebook/spirit/ac.htm and has the address: _http://www.harvestfields.ca/ebook/etexts/57/00.htm
On the website there are many other ebooks. Interestingly enough the main page,
_http://www.harvestfields.ca/ has much fewer books than _http://www.harvestfields.ca/ebook/spirit/ac.htm

thorbiorn

On page one in the thread there was.
FASTWALKER said:
Information can be found at this site. It is the site of Dr. William Baldwin (deceased) and his wife Judith who carries on the SRT work. She does long distance work.
http://www.spiritreleasement.org/spirit … herapy.htm
On the site above there is a link to another that has an article by Dr William Baldwin: _http://www.rumida.net/spirit_releasement_therapy.htm with a review of his book. On the spirit releasement site there is also a chapter from William Baldwin's as well as excerpts from a forthcoming book bv Judith Baldwin, from which one can also learn something.

Then there was a discussion on the first pages of the thread:
Axel_Dunor said:
I just visited DR Baldwin website. In the chapter dedicated to UFO contatcs, I noticed :

spiritreleasement.org said:
Because extraterrestrial encounters often involve the sudden appearance of one or more extraterrestrials without warning in an expected location, such as one's bedroom at night, their appearance can feel, at first, like an invasion. the extraterrestrials' use of mental telepathy, and their facility for reading one's thoughts and the contents of one's mind, can feel, to the previously traumatized person, like an old, familiar, and unwelcome intrusion into what is in our culture one's private space. Here we have the clash of two cultures, polar opposite in their assumptions. In human culture, (Western modern industrial culture, anyway) the assumption is that one's thoughts and living space are private, because individualism is prized. In extraterrestrial cultures researched thus far, it appears that living space and thoughts are inevitably shared, because of the automatic, two-way nature of the mutual telepathic ability of all members of their society. they live in a shared mind-field "commons"
I find this statement very diplomatic.

If I correctly understand, human beings are shocked by those events just because they are too individualistic to accept to share (their mind, their personal life, their intimacy)

Well maybe Dr Baldwin is presenting the half-full bottle in order not to add fear amongst his already scared patients.

What's your opinion about this paragraph and the rest of the Website ?
A lot of posts circled around this question. I went to check it out and found the original text: _http://www.spiritreleasement.org/ufo_contact_and_abduction.htm
However the article is not written by Dr Baldwin! It is written by Richard Boylan, Ph.D. He has a site _http://www.drboylan.com/ and his profile one also reads on _http://www.fastwalkers.com/featured/RichardBoylan.htm

Regarding Allan Kardec it turns out that link the link Laura mentioned _http://www.allan-kardec.info/ which one can also find on _http://www.cassiopedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Allan_Kardecis may be outdated. One gets the names but when following through it is all advertisements. Whether it is a fault, or my browser, I do not know. Then I tried to take out "info" in the link and replace it with "net". This led _http://www.allan-kardec.net where one finds books in French, Portuguese, Spanish and two in English.

More links to Allan Kardec one can find on _http://www.spiritwritings.com/kardec.html that also has a useful biography about him.

Regarding the books that Laura recommended or at least linked to, I finished 'The Gateway of Understanding' and is working on 'Thirty Years Among the Dead'. 'The Gateway of Understanding' has many of the same ideas as the other book but may have fewer case stories, which however serve as a gateway to the later chapters that give an understanding of life and a reinterpretation of religion, with emphasis on Christianity. Whereas this may not seem relevant to spririt release the argument is that if people had a better understanding of the totality of life fewer spirits would get stuck when they die. One can say that the work of Dr. Carl Wickland and his wife, who was the medium, was not only to document spirit-release but also to spread knowledge to prevent people getting stuck in the future.

Dr. Carl Wickland in Thirty Years Among the Dead in CHAPTER VIII Spirits and Narcotics said:
Dr. Did you have any knowledge of the spirit world before you passed on?

Sp. My mother was a medium and I learned the truth from her. Elizabeth would never believe it because she was a Methodist. She thought I
would go to hell because I believed in Spiritualism. Look into the truth and you will be much better off. Do not have creeds, dogmas or doubts.

Thank you for helping us, because when my wife gets out of this stupor she is in, she will be better. They put her to sleep under morphine when she was in the hospital. Now she will not bother others any more, and we shall be together.

Thank you for helping us. Good night!

-----------

The spirit of Olive T.,* who had controlled the psychic upon several occasions, returned one evening and, speaking of the real happiness of service, urged that all those subject to the temptations of society life and the excitement of the movie world be warned against the use of drugs, and asked if she might bring in a spirit who was in trouble and needed to be awakened.
thorbiorn

But what of the dynamics that make attachment possible?
From what I can tell, attachments have "flavours", so to speak. Knowing ppl with addictions, I have talked a lot with both AA and NA members and have theorized that perhaps spirits who were addicts seek the same rush although disembodied.
I have also thought that heroin, in particular, helps disable the "firewall" of your soul. (I have never used it, but know a few who have). Thus a lowered immunity to attachment, plus spirits looking for the high of a drug they very well may have died from, creates a high level of probability of attachment in this area. Basically, it is quite possible that the same desires and drives continue while disembodied.
So even changing your habits could be enough to make you less "tasty" to a possible attachment.
I have often wondered about spirits with occult or esoteric bents. Would me doing the Work help any attachments that had such a bent in life?? (or make me untasty). I remember somewhere Laura talked about being a "lighthouse" (my wording) for spirits to seek the light. Also, what of attachments from ppl you once knew and loved?

Of couse, much discernment must be made in this area, considering little I's, FRV, wishfull thinking and psyops (think: love & light).

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for the information and tips in this thread, which will be very helpful in expanding my knowledge and awareness on the subject, eventually enabling me to help myself. After going through this and other threads, I can see that there is plenty of work do be done with all the information here.

I am currently in a phase when I have to deal with the "spirit-attachment" issue. I have done some research on the topic but definitely not enough. Instead of first researching more fully (and properly using the search button on the Forum for example) to enable myself to form a 'point of attack', I also sought out help of a supposed SRT therapist here in Prague, who seemed to be a proper one. What I got instead was the usual New Age mumbo-jumbo deal, 'if you think nice thoughts and meditate, with the help of my 'Atlantis' crystal, nothing will happen to you and everything will be OK.
The intention was to focus on a sort of 'general' treatment of getting rid of any attachments, as well as get another perspective on this topic. Instead, he launched into his 'angelic guides' routine, re-arranging energies, as well as throwing around all sorts of numbers about how 'full my cup of karma was' and how I´ve been a bad boy in my previous life. Actually, having talked extensively with the therapist, he thought I was too negative and was causing all of this myself since I wasn't thinking positively by focusing on all these icky things.

Now the main reason I am posting, after providing some history, is to ask whether what the guy did could have caused any long-term damage. The way I see is that by coming to him, I have handed over my free will (letting him do his 'thing') and instead of getting some practical help and tips on dealing with attachments, he messed around with my energies. I don't feel any detrimental effects or obvious damage, but I realize these things don't have to manifest or be obvious. Maybe I am getting too paranoid, but having said that I wasn't impressed with what happened. If anyone has any experience with this sort of thing, or any thoughts, both is very much welcomed.

I would like to know what everyone thinks about using a depossession script like the one described in The Unquiet Dead by Edith Fiore. I went to see a hypnotherapist for spirit releasement therapy and she recommended that I read a script like this to myself every night for awhile to release some entities off of me. I did so and also I recorded myself speaking it. I would play it to myself every once in awhile and it seemed to help. What I noticed was I would feel like a muscle twitch and then a rush of energy or some inner talking silence and feel much clearer inside. Also some times I would get a vision of some face or some bizarre image before I would have a twitch and it would feel like they were leaving my body.

Would this be something useful to do regularly or would removing entities without doing the inner work open oneself up to other harmful consequences?

The basic idea of the script is to educate the discarnate spirits who do not know they are dead or do not know how to go to the light. According to The Unquiet Dead the 9 general points to make are:

1. You are not (possessed's name)
2. Your body is dead
3. You joined (possessed's name)
4. You are harming yourself and (possessed's name)
5. Your loved ones are here
6. You will be in a perfect body (in the light)
7. There is no such thing as hell
8. You will have a wonderful, peaceful life (in the light)
9. Go in peace with my blessings

I think that has no sense at all to educate a spirit attached that its death, because it is different if the entity is a ghost runing from here to there yelling bu!
Think about it, how the spirit could be attached to you without knowing that is death??? how it could see the event, that would mean that the spirit ataches to someone without knowing it.

And there is the answer from Laura, there is no free lunch, I think that doing the work, reading all those books, doing the POTS and more will help you more than those scripts, what if you have to be educating every spirit attached to you? I mean, you are not a school for spirits to get their lessons, it would be tired to do that every time some spirit attaches to yourself, but with an armor they can't be attaching to you.

OSIT

Ah and other thing I have to add, how with all this unusual collected knowledge you trust in that hypnotherapist?

Masamune said:
I would like to know what everyone thinks about using a depossession script like the one described in The Unquiet Dead by Edith Fiore. I went to see a hypnotherapist for spirit releasement therapy and she recommended that I read a script like this to myself every night for awhile to release some entities off of me. I did so and also I recorded myself speaking it. I would play it to myself every once in awhile and it seemed to help. What I noticed was I would feel like a muscle twitch and then a rush of energy or some inner talking silence and feel much clearer inside. Also some times I would get a vision of some face or some bizarre image before I would have a twitch and it would feel like they were leaving my body.

For what it's worth, I've experienced the same in bold while doing ee, if I'm understanding what you're saying. I don't know for sure that these are necessarily spirit releases although the thought did occur to me.

Masamune said:
Would this be something useful to do regularly or would removing entities without doing the inner work open oneself up to other harmful consequences?

I think one must be doing work on themselves (intake of knowledge) in addition to diet and ee. It's these three things that would sustain the body, mind, spirit and would provide protection from any entities from attaching or reattaching. In other words, we are removing the hooks, the roots of the problem as opposed to the symptom. Hope that makes sense. :)

cubbex said:
I think that has no sense at all to educate a spirit attached that its death, because it is different if the entity is a ghost runing from here to there yelling bu!
Think about it, how the spirit could be attached to you without knowing that is death??? how it could see the event, that would mean that the spirit ataches to someone without knowing it.

Hi cubbex, from my understanding it is very common that an entity does not know that they are dead. A person can die and then feel exactly as they did before death. They may go up to someone and try to talk to them but no one listens to them. They are confused because perhaps they didn't believe in an afterlife, or they believed they would go right to heaven or hell. Then they find some person who they resonate with and they can go right into them and attach to them. They may be in denial and think that they actually are this person.

And there is the answer from Laura, there is no free lunch, I think that doing the work, reading all those books, doing the POTS and more will help you more than those scripts, what if you have to be educating every spirit attached to you? I mean, you are not a school for spirits to get their lessons, it would be tired to do that every time some spirit attaches to yourself, but with an armor they can't be attaching to you.

I agree that doing all of those things are more helpful than these scripts but from my experience and what I have heard and read these scripts can be helpful. I think that we need all the help that we can get. It does not take much effort to record yourself once saying this script and then listen to it for 5 minutes every once in a while.

Ah and other thing I have to add, how with all this unusual collected knowledge you trust in that hypnotherapist?

I do not trust in the hypnotherapist, that is why I am asking for feedback here.

truth seeker said:
For what it's worth, I've experienced the same in bold while doing ee, if I'm understanding what you're saying. I don't know for sure that these are necessarily spirit releases although the thought did occur to me.

I don't think that there is any way to prove that these were spirit releases but from my experiences I think at least some have been.

I think one must be doing work on themselves (intake of knowledge) in addition to diet and ee. It's these three things that would sustain the body, mind, spirit and would provide protection from any entities from attaching or reattaching. In other words, we are removing the hooks, the roots of the problem as opposed to the symptom. Hope that makes sense. Smiley

I understand the process of removing the hooks that an entity can attach to but what I was wondering was since I have heard that these scripts have helped people and that it seemed to help me in the past, is there any harm in using these scripts? I remember Laura mentioning somewhere else that when someone removes these entities without doing the work mentioned above it can open them up to possession by other types of entities. But I did not see that mentioned going through this thread on spirit releasement therapy.

I was thinking that maybe someone has to go through a very traumatic experience or has to hang out with some very negative people and it may cause them to pick up some entities in the process. When they are through and back into safety they may want to clear themselves. I think that EE would definitely help with all of the issues but these scripts might be beneficial for this one specific issue and also it may help the lost souls.

Why don't you just use the script but do it in such a conscious way that you don't really need the script? IOW, the Feynman principle: understand it so well that you could communicate the same information in several different ways. Just an idea, but I tend to think the important thing is to not allow the script to replace your conscious mind, but I could be wrong.

Masamune said:
I was thinking that maybe someone has to go through a very traumatic experience or has to hang out with some very negative people and it may cause them to pick up some entities in the process. When they are through and back into safety they may want to clear themselves. I think that EE would definitely help with all of the issues but these scripts might be beneficial for this one specific issue and also it may help the lost souls.

What if the entity is not unaware, and what if he do it with the purpose of being attached. I think the bud idea is allright, and if the person receives a resonance from someone and this someone get to know what's happening, I think this death person will know that he can not continue, just an idea obviously I don't know exactly. But my question goes with an negative entity that tries to make an influence over someone, that well, who needs a demon or a negative entity if one has their own predator.

I think that the POTS are good enough, and the input of knowledge, if a person doesn't know that its death but its attached to you, I think soon or later will be aware of its position with the constantly input of knowledge.

This make you see how powerfull really is the EE, I mean, not just cures you, it protects you. Maybe release some spirit is matter of time, be patient, and discern from your own thoughts from maybe a thought from some attached spirit.

Bud said:
Why don't you just use the script but do it in such a conscious way that you don't really need the script? IOW, the Feynman principle: understand it so well that you could communicate the same information in several different ways. Just an idea, but I tend to think the important thing is to not allow the script to replace your conscious mind, but I could be wrong.

I agree also.

IMO, it would be more practical and effective to be constantly aware and conscious of one's thoughts, words and deeds at all times so that as they occur one can question immediately who is doing it - us or the machine programmes or something else.It takes practice but, I think, helps one to develop the ability to See, Hear and Know what is transpiring moment by moment.

Also, I think it helps one to be rid of self importance in thinking we can fix anything and don't need to learn/Do any more in that area.It drives us to constantly 'pay it forward' with our Work because we just don't know where or from whom the next attack will come.The awareness then just becomes something we always Do, without expectations, just learning and Working at life.

I hope that makes sense. :)

Masamune said:
I do not trust in the hypnotherapist, that is why I am asking for feedback here.

But you went, right? Or did you just ask questions and not let yourself be "put under"? I remember Laura writing that we probably shouldn't allow another person access to our subsconscious (or something to that effect). Also, that most of the time, when one spirit is "released" another just moves in to take it's place. So much for script rituals.

Best thing to do is practice EE and have awareness and not leave any "holes" for them to get into.

Back
Top Bottom