Spiritless People

Where to begin? You haven’t read very much here, have you? I wonder what your purpose in being on this forum is. I’m sure you’re intentions may be good, but your tone and content do come across as rather hostile.

Walter, I agree with the others. You don't seem to have read much of the material here. And your posts are condescending. You speak to us as if we are children and you know what we think. For instance:

You people believe that the Universe is an accident and that you are here because lightning struck a rock or some similar nonsense and the rest of the Universe is empty.
If you'd read some of the material here you may have found the thread about intelligent design. You won't find many people here who believe in Darwinism and his teachings, but instead how everything on this planet and the Universe has been designed by someone.

Maybe you should take some time and get to know the subject matter here before you start lumping us all in with whomever else you are thinking of.

Also, as lainey asked, what are you references for this. This is a research forum and we will always ask for facts, references, etc.

OK, if you are that curious, I will tell you: Nuclear weapons are prohibited under Galactic Law because they create a wave which disrupts space time. When these weapons were used, your planet was contacted and warned but attacked the representatives and refused to obey. Therefore, it was declared a threat to Galactic security and the Galactic police were called in. In their investigation, they learned by scanning the population that most had no Soul - which is another violation. You people believe that the Universe is an accident and that you are here because lightning struck a rock or some similar nonsense and the rest of the Universe is empty. Actually, the Universe is heavily populated and there are laws you must obey. The Galactic Police enforce these laws and have now been authorized to destroy this planet unless you learn to behave yourself. Since there is no indication that you intend to do this, whatever action is deemed appropriate will be taken. In 1992, the Galactic Police - in less than three days - neutralized all nuclear weapons on this planet. They won't work anymore. However, like any police agency, they then looked for evidence of other crimes and discovered the orphan life forms. If you had not been so stupid and had not used nuclear these weapons - which create waves which travel far beyond this solar system and can be detected and traced to their source - you would likely not have been discovered. However, now that you have been, the appropriate corrective measures will be taken and you cannot win against the Galactic Police so this is the end of the world as you have known it - satisfied?
I don't really expect a straight answer to this question either, but I'm curious as to where you put yourself. It's kind of as if you see yourself as not human or not part of the human race? Or do you think you are one of the souled ones? I have to be honest, it's difficult to take you seriously because you are making some pretty wild claims with nothing to back them up and you are coming across as rather aloof.

@Walter Vetsch, there have been nuclear weapons tests (see here and here) since '92 so you're sources on the Galactic Police neutralizing all nuclear weapons seem to be wrong. This could lead you to question what else your sources were wrong about, but that may be more than you're willing to entertain as you seem fairly sure of yourself even though almost nothing you say can be verified and the one thing that can be verified is wrong.

Last edited:
Well Walter, I'm not sure about who you are referring to with the words "you people" but if you had read the Cassiopaean material, Laura's writings and this forum, you would have seen that we don't believe that the universe is an accident and empty and yes, the C's have said that the universe is heavily populated and that there are laws (about the "you must obey", it's a bit more complex because of the law of free will)
"You people" is a general reference to the general population. Many small groups know the truth, including the American Indians, the group under the ice in Antarctica, other groups that live underground you don't know exist, mystics in Tibet and India, to name just a few.

"You people" is a general reference to the general population. Many small groups know the truth, including the American Indians, the group under the ice in Antarctica, other groups that live underground you don't know exist, mystics in Tibet and India, to name just a few.

So you equate this forum and its members with the level of understanding of the general population? Why are you here then? You might as well have this conversation with other representatives of the general population, for example in your local pub.

As for your post above, you may want to review the session transcripts. You will find that underground cities and bases in Antarctica are mentioned there. Then there is the intelligent design thread Nienna mentioned above, which will prove yet another one of your assumptions about us wrong.

You come here, throw condescending remarks around and fail to provide sources and evidence to back up your claims. With tactics like this you aren't likely to generate much following here Walter. And you aren't likely to make many friends in your local pub that way either. Maybe it would be a good idea to re-think your strategy?

other groups that live underground you don't know exist,
Walter, you may want to, at least, read the Cassiopaean sessions to get some idea of what we know and are aware of before making yourself look more ignorant about us than you already do.

I find it dismissive of you to keep telling us what we know and don't know. We're fully aware that there could be some people living underground. Whether it's true or not is still to be seen. But the Cs have referenced them many times throughout Laura's long adventure with them.

You seem to think that you have the whole banana and know things that no one else does. You, also, seem to think that you are superior to the rest of us lowly humans - at least that's how you come across.

AND STILL YOU HAVE GIVEN NO SOURCES FOR YOUR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.

I think that if you'd read the Cs sessions and The Wave series, you'd find that we know a lot of things that you are probably not aware of!

But, since you seem to be all about teaching and not about learning, I doubt that that will ever happen. And, that's all fine and good. But, from what you've posted, I doubt that you'll find any "followers" here.

Added: Just read Ant22's excellent post, but I'm still going to leave mine here so that she can't be singled out as being the only one seeing things the way they are.

Hello Walter Vetsch,
I understand from the transcripts that actually all the creatures or humans on this planet have souls, but it is different souls that from the low awareness to more higher.

And about half population humans have different souled beings that they come from original/natural beings that called Organic Portals

And other half population Souls Beings, is more higher spiritual awareness beings than OPs. So there is awareness is different in two groups.
And all the Souled being in this density come from 6th density, that falls from temptation to experience the physical body.

So the knowledge, awareness and working on self to be better is the key to mover up to next higher density. Each person have to choose which path to take, STS or STO, before the Grand Cycle end.
There is a "cleansing" system built into the created worlds or "lower worlds" which are the five density zones commonly called Physical, Astral, Causal, Mental and Etheric. The two systems are the minor and major dissolution cycles. The minor dissolution only takes out the Physical and Astral density zones - which are Kal's territory. So, a Soulless creature could possibly survive this if they were developed enough to get to the Mental density area. However, the major dissolution takes out everything except the very top of the Etheric Plane. Only Souls can survive this. If ready, they can cross over into the Spiritual worlds. If not, they will have to wait for the system to regenerate and start over. No soulless creature survives the major dissolution. No material things do either and the records systems such as the Akashic files are deleted. Obviously, there are different types or levels of Souls since the purpose of the Creation (lower worlds) is an educational system so that "baby Souls" can gradually grow and develop wisdom and maturity by interfacing with various forms (bodies) in a tremendous number of situations over great periods of "time" (which is also a created illusion but necessary to have matter and space). So, simply, this is "school" and, if you graduate, you go to the Spiritual Worlds where only Souls exist and if you "fail", you continue to repeat until you do graduate - however long that takes since the system resets indefinitely.

Back
Top Bottom