Spiritless People

Maybe ivoimg is the father? S/he is asking if we have run into Beverly's explanation before (Or is she asking Laura?). Perhaps that is the only thing s/he intended with posting? The way I read her post when she says 'Your article' and then thanks Laura, is that s/he thinks Laura wrote the article. S/he said s/he found this material recently, and now she is convinced her/his son is an AI. Of course I could be wrong, but its seems she just tried to find something that would explain her/his son because spending money on him hasn't worked the way s/he wanted it to using Beverly, Laura, Montalk etc as a quick fix to label him an AI.

Last edited:
Spiritless People - called "Orphan Life Forms" in IGC nomenclature - are living creatures which were manufactured by another race as opposed to creatures which evolved naturally. 99% of the creatures known as Homo Sapien Sapiens are Orphan Life Forms. Orphan life forms do not have a Soul. It is possible to manufacture life forms but it is not possible to create Souls - only God has that power. Orphan life forms have no rights in this Universe - only Souls have rights. Orphan Life Forms have the right to exist if they are under the supervision of whoever manufactured them. They are manufactured to be used as slaves. In the case of Earth, they were manufactured to collect gold. That is why gold is so important to them even though other elements - such as rare earth elements - are much more valuable. Whenever detected, unsupervised Orphan Life Forms must be destroyed since they have no right to exist. This is clearly specified in Galactic Law.

Spiritless People - called "Orphan Life Forms" in IGC nomenclature - are living creatures which were manufactured by another race as opposed to creatures which evolved naturally. 99% of the creatures known as Homo Sapien Sapiens are Orphan Life Forms. Orphan life forms do not have a Soul. It is possible to manufacture life forms but it is not possible to create Souls - only God has that power. Orphan life forms have no rights in this Universe - only Souls have rights. Orphan Life Forms have the right to exist if they are under the supervision of whoever manufactured them. They are manufactured to be used as slaves. In the case of Earth, they were manufactured to collect gold. That is why gold is so important to them even though other elements - such as rare earth elements - are much more valuable. Whenever detected, unsupervised Orphan Life Forms must be destroyed since they have no right to exist. This is clearly specified in Galactic Law.

Hello Walter Vetsch,
I understand from the transcripts that actually all the creatures or humans on this planet have souls, but it is different souls that from the low awareness to more higher.

And about half population humans have different souled beings that they come from original/natural beings that called Organic Portals

And other half population Souls Beings, is more higher spiritual awareness beings than OPs. So there is awareness is different in two groups.
And all the Souled being in this density come from 6th density, that falls from temptation to experience the physical body.

So the knowledge, awareness and working on self to be better is the key to mover up to next higher density. Each person have to choose which path to take, STS or STO, before the Grand Cycle end.

November 7, 1994

Q: (L) Are there any other physical creatures on planet earth which have souls?

A: All do.

Q: (L) Is the human soul different from, say, animal souls?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Are there any other physical creatures on the earth which have souls like human souls? On the same level, so to speak?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, I have heard that dolphins, porpoises and whales have very advanced souls. Is that true?

A: All souls are advanced.

July 16th 2009

A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of afragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group

October 23, 1994

Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union

Q: (L) Let's go back to the three forces. You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?

A: First was apelike.

Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike being just pop into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?

A: Souls altered them by transfer.

Q: (L) Transfer of what?

A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first into Neanderthal.

Q: (L) The Orion souls came into Neanderthal bodies?

A: No. Put humans there for incubation process.

Q: (L) Were altered ape embryos put back into ape females for gestation?

A: No. Souls only.

Q: (L) They put the souls into the ape bodies?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Did the soul's presence in the ape body cause its genetics and DNA to change?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3 d reality and by entering in caused mutation?

Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?

A: Not this group.

Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?

A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?

Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?

A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?

A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.

Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?

A: Pleasure for the self

December 3, 1994

Q: (L) Well, why is all this activity happening now?

A: The grand cycle is about to close presenting a unique opportunity.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this is a unique opportunity to change the future?

A: Future, past and present.

Am I reading this correctly? Are you saying that 99% of people on earth have no right to exist and that they must be destroyed? I don't agree with that. What's brought you to say this, Walter?

Hello WaltVetsch,
I forgot to add who are the Organic Portals are, and Just hoping this information help you to understand.

July 13, 2002

Q: Mouravieff says that there are two kinds of humans - he calls the "pre-Adamic" and "Adamic," (discussed in book III). The idea is that pre-Adamic human types basically have no "soul" nor any possibility of growing one. This is a pretty shocking idea, but there have been recent scholarly discussions of this matter based on what seems to be clinical evidence that, indeed, there are human beings who are just "mechanical" and have no "inner" or "higher self" at all. [See: "Division of Consciousness"] Gurdjieff talked about this and so did Castaneda. Are these ideas Mouravieff presents about the two basic TYPES of humans, as far as they go, accurate?

A: Indeed, though again, there is a "Biblical Gloss."

Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre-Adamic" beings?

A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.

Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.

A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?

Q: (BT) Is this the original meaning of the "pollution of the bloodline" that the Bible talks about?

Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new meaning to all the experiences we have had with people like "Frank" and Vincent Bridges and Terri Burns, Olga and the rest of the gang! What this means is that the work of discerning these organic portals from souled human beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of transformation of, and conservation of energies, there is no possibility of fusing a magnetic center. No wonder the Bridges gang and the COINTELPRO types went bananas while I was publishing the Adventures Series! And sheesh! They will go bonkers with this organic portal stuff! (V) In thinking back over my life, it seems to me that my father is certainly one of these organic portals.

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle

Am I reading this correctly? Are you saying that 99% of people on earth have no right to exist and that they must be destroyed? I don't agree with that. What's brought you to say this, Walter?
You are free to disagree, however, if you look around you will notice that the mass extermination process has already begun and will continue. Another race has been approved to occupy the surface of this planet and many are already here. 30% of the "intelligent life forms" now on Earth are aliens. Soon, it will be 100%.

You are free to disagree, however, if you look around you will notice that the mass extermination process has already begun and will continue. Another race has been approved to occupy the surface of this planet and many are already here. 30% of the "intelligent life forms" now on Earth are aliens. Soon, it will be 100%.
An interesting example of not giving what is asked. You didn't answer my question, you've just written more of the same. I don't know where you are getting this from.

Well that's just weird. Even snails have a soul, even if it's a little itty bitty soul. And they also have a purpose. They are part of an environmental system, and as far as I know, they have no interest in gold.

What have you got against snails for heaven's sake? Or any form of 'inferior' life form?

The thought I had about Organic Portals and soul growth is that it is a process, and human beings (or even humanoid beings) are on a spectrum of soul growth and some are more reactive, more mechanical and more traumatized than others depending on how much effort they have put in to progress, learn, and grow beyond the current toxic and challenging environment of the Earth that they find themselves in. Some prefer to "wallow" and stay within the confines of their limited emotional natures and some develop depth, in terms of emotions, character, wealth (spiritual and physical wealth - being penniless is decidedly NOT spiritual), and I suppose just being able to use one's in-built creative drive to improve oneself and bring up others around them. The ones that cry victim and desire to be stuck at a certain level have a right to do so and we have no need to judge them, as that is STS. Like the initial post says it does seem that their existence (and existence in general, ALL existence) is only for us to better learn from. To know about them and their intricacies is to love them for what they are, to see them for what they are.

An interesting example of not giving what is asked. You didn't answer my question, you've just written more of the same. I don't know where you are getting this from.

I think Lainey was putting it very calmly and succinctly, Walter. I hope you would be able to provide us some idea about your sources. I am sorry but I doubt you will get very far here if you kept repeating what you "know" without being forthright about where you got this information from. Just my two cents.

OK, if you are that curious, I will tell you: Nuclear weapons are prohibited under Galactic Law because they create a wave which disrupts space time. When these weapons were used, your planet was contacted and warned but attacked the representatives and refused to obey. Therefore, it was declared a threat to Galactic security and the Galactic police were called in. In their investigation, they learned by scanning the population that most had no Soul - which is another violation. You people believe that the Universe is an accident and that you are here because lightning struck a rock or some similar nonsense and the rest of the Universe is empty. Actually, the Universe is heavily populated and there are laws you must obey. The Galactic Police enforce these laws and have now been authorized to destroy this planet unless you learn to behave yourself. Since there is no indication that you intend to do this, whatever action is deemed appropriate will be taken. In 1992, the Galactic Police - in less than three days - neutralized all nuclear weapons on this planet. They won't work anymore. However, like any police agency, they then looked for evidence of other crimes and discovered the orphan life forms. If you had not been so stupid and had not used nuclear these weapons - which create waves which travel far beyond this solar system and can be detected and traced to their source - you would likely not have been discovered. However, now that you have been, the appropriate corrective measures will be taken and you cannot win against the Galactic Police so this is the end of the world as you have known it - satisfied?

Are you seriously believing that the population of this planet grew unchecked by any measure? That is the implication of your statement.

As all things are connected, this defies probability and as 99% is almost the same as saying ALL, which is generally an invalid point in any argument, your declaration must be (or may be) false on the face of it.

Meanwhile, someone asked for reference and you gave none. Instead you gave a highly fictional account of something that may or may not have happened, again with no reference.

While, I personally, may not disagree with your premise that nuclear weapons are “disallowed” under “Galactic Law,” merely stating such on a thread is no proof of anything.

You people believe that the Universe is an accident and that you are here because lightning struck a rock or some similar nonsense and the rest of the Universe is empty. Actually, the Universe is heavily populated and there are laws you must obey.
Well Walter, I'm not sure about who you are referring to with the words "you people" but if you had read the Cassiopaean material, Laura's writings and this forum, you would have seen that we don't believe that the universe is an accident and empty and yes, the C's have said that the universe is heavily populated and that there are laws (about the "you must obey", it's a bit more complex because of the law of free will)

Back
Top Bottom