Stalking, Intent and the Energy of Alignment

Having quoted from The Daily Stoic above, yesterdays date turned in the direction of external considering.

"If someone is slipping up, kindly correct them and point out what they missed. But if you can't, blame yourself-or no one."

- Marcus Aurelius

It is pretty self explanatory, yet I'll add the authors note as it may add something or not:

A good teacher knows that when a student is failing, the blame falls on the instructor, not the pupil. How much more generous and tolerant would we be if we could extent this understanding to other spheres in our life? To be able to see that if a friend is unreliable, maybe it's because they don't know what is wrong or because we haven't tried to help them fix their flaw. If an employee is underperforming, just talk to them or figure out if they're lacking in support. If someone is being annoying, try talking to them about the problem with their behavior, or ask yourself: Why am I being so sensitive?
And if this doesn't work, try letting it go. It might be an isolated incident anyway.

Having quoted from The Daily Stoic above, yesterdays date turned in the direction of external considering.

"If someone is slipping up, kindly correct them and point out what they missed. But if you can't, blame yourself-or no one."

- Marcus Aurelius

It is pretty self explanatory, yet I'll add the authors note as it may add something or not:

Love it. I’m using this as a profile post. I hope that’s cool. :cool:

In stories and experiences of "stalking", the most funny stuff that fits for me and the most challenging, but for this you must be aligned and connected to "your" knowledge, and to be ready to take it back hard, if you fail.
It's to decide of your side and to be true, in default to be Truth, as it stands, to give a balance, without the necessity to reverse it.

Well that was interesting, Bolton, Putin and Pence.

Pence is stiff trying to look though but it is all obvious, looking like he is in weight in before a fight, in the end that is their job -being actors, but in this case bad one, all the while Putin is laughing in his face because it is obvious, and maybe thinking what an idiot.

Bolton, standing with his hands clasped in front of his groin, somehow reminded me of Hitler as described in the Psychopathic God - or I was just reading into what is not actually there on a psychological trauma level. Yes, agreed, Pence was stiff.

Reactions: zak
Take a close look to the face of Putin when he arrives and touch the shoulder of Pence, and after when he's going back to take his place and sit down.
With a sigh as if to say, "well there is still a lot of work to do, let's keep trying again and again....with these guys".

Yes. Much easier to find and recognize outside ourself s. How i see things, everything we see or feel outside is inside of us somewhere. Courage is needed to look and see, empathy is a key to understanding. We need to forgive. And yes, no matter at all, we need to protect.

Reactions: zak
Bolton looked like a bobblehead doll. He never stopped nodding. Putin also touched him on the shoulder just before he sat down. Was he trying to convey a sense of trust, or some subtle dominance? Putin looked cheerful and happy to be there (good acting?) Pence didn't show any irritation (also good acting?) but he didn't look happy as he followed him with a head-swivel. Putin certainly got his attention and held it all the way through the conversation till he choose to break it off, sending Pence back to his chair.

I think this video has his place in this thread:

I always find these types of videos enlightening. Putin speaks English, but always uses a translator. So he’s able to watch and gauge the behavior of Pence and Bolton much more than they can do. Bolton particularly looks clownish, unhuman really for a person who supposedly has his resume in foreign policy, his smile is particularly unsettling.

For what it’s worth, the Iraqi Officers I was working with in 2009 did the same thing. It was the time when we were supposed to be turning over security operations to them and I was much more unaware of world politics than I am now. However I was always kind and professional with the Iraqis, which was certainly the exception and I never deceived them. Anyway, after about 2-3 months of working with them I was the only American standing by a few of the high ranking officers and they started speaking English, for no particular reason. So that’s when I realized that essentially they’d been stalking all of us, and no doubt had heard many many disparaging things said about them and never blinked by many of their American trainers. They just acted as if they didn’t understand and they were damn good at it.

Back
Top Bottom