Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

So the question is, are you willing to get jabbed on an annual basis to maintain your "green" status on the covid certificate / passport?

Many people who do not want to take the vaccine are just not going to have a choice, like my sister for example. She's a nurse in the New England area and she either got the vax or got fired! Given a choice she would not have taken it but she has to work to provide for herself and her husband. There are likely a whole bunch of folks on this forum that is the case for.

The resistance is not a thing to be scoffed at.

I'd imagine everyone here would occur! Does getting the vaccine as a means to carry on preclude one's ability to resist? I don't think the issue is so black and white.

Anyway, this thread is for vaccine side effects. I appreciate you uploading those grotesque photos. They are surreal!

Hi everybody. I wanted to share a personal experience.

My mother recently received her vaccine in two doses, after receiving the first one, she had several side effects such as pain and loss of strength in the arm where she was injected, all this for several days, headaches and drowsiness.

She was not really convinced to get vaccinated, but family pressure and media propaganda made her feel it was her obligation to get vaccinated.

A few days ago she received her second dose and this time she no longer experienced the reactions of the first dose. She seems to be fine in general, except for the health conditions she has been suffering from for some years, but I am a little worried that there could be negative effects in the medium or long term due to the vaccine.

Many people who do not want to take the vaccine are just not going to have a choice, like my sister for example. She's a nurse in the New England area and she either got the vax or got fired!

Choice is an interesting word. How many situations in life do we objectively not have a choice as opposed to us perceiving a situation as us not having a choice, especially if we are of able body and mind?

Being vaccinated doesn't mean one can't resist. It means though that there's more pressure on those who aren't vaccinated - that's why my stance is to hold strong and find similar people to connect with.

Here in the UK I'm seeing quite a lot of groups pop up including from the healthcare professionals and nurses in particular. They are organising , networking, helping each other navigate the seeming "lack of choice" in their jobs and they are mounting an offensive to protect their rights. With each day I see their numbers grow. I see those who thought they had no choice suddenly realise they aren't alone, that actually they do have a choice!

Personally I'm going to try and maintain a positive mindset where choice exists and people can find strength through connecting with other like minded individuals. The situation is a bit militaristic in that it's a fight that requires a strong and steadfast mindset that can withstand the walls closing in without it flinching. That's the only way we'll survive here in the UK and not succumb to the relentless drive from the government and the legions upon legions who have taken the jib jab.

Choice is an interesting word

Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?

A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.

Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?

A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.

Q: (L) What happened to free will?

A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.

Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?

A: If you are willing to leave the body.

Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) If we were to move...

A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

Simple and effective...
Alaskan Village Requires Vaccination to Buy Food

A village in Alaska has mandated that full vaccinations are required for in-person shopping.

Kongiganak, the Alaskan town with approximately 459 residents as of 2010, is requiring all shoppers to be vaccinated to enter the store. The town is 95.8% Native American, affiliated with the tribe by the same name as the town, Kongiganak. The “census-designated place” has a population of less than 500.

Sheila Phillip, the Kongiganak Traditional Council secretary, said that people are allowed to shop only if they’re fully vaccinated, wear two masks, and follow social distancing guidelines. This includes grocery stores.

Shop owners know if a customer is vaccinated by reportedly checking the customer’s name on a list provided by the tribe. How this passes health privacy guidelines is anyone’s guess.

Qemirtalek Coast Corporation general manager, Harvey Paul, confirmed this, stating, “Every couple of days, they’ll give us a new list. The list keeps getting bigger and bigger. That’s a good sign, you know?”

The mandate is aimed at compelling citizens to receive the vaccine, 50% of Kongiganak citizens have received one dose as of April 9th. “It gives them the incentive, ‘Hey look, I better get vaccinated too so I can go to the store,’” Paul said. “The best way to curb this virus is to get vaccinated.”

Many other Alaskan village businesses are requiring customers to be fully vaccinated before entering their buildings. Meanwhile, Native Americans are encouraged to remember First Peoples’ history, and stop volunteering to be lab rats in experimental medical trials.

EDIT: Wrong thread, sorry about that

Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?

A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.

Q: (L) What happened to free will?

A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.

Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?

A: If you are willing to leave the body.

@Doug

Bravery. Courage. Think of Don Juan and his teachings about Petty Tyrants. Think about having ideals and principles. Think about standing up for what is good. Think about the unseen and that we may not be as helpless. Think about the soul which is eternal. Lots to think about to fill one with strength and hope.

Stay positive. Underdogs are universally celebrated as long as they put forward a good account of themselves. Even in loss they ultimately win if they align themselves and their conduct with all that's good and great and universally recognised as such. Tyrants hate such underdogs as even though they can defeat them in flesh (usually at great cost to their moral standing) the spirit, ideas and principles they leave behind act as seeds that will ultimately germinate and grow to bring forth whole new possibilities to a place where darkness appeared to be the supreme and undisputed ruler.

So, enough of this there's no choice malarkey.

The first vaccine injuries have now arrived in my practice. Most of them are from Astrazeneca, which was mainly used to vaccinate the healthcare system. I estimate that on average 40% of all those vaccinated for the first time had a very severe vaccination reaction. We have many in the practice with very severe headache and muscle pain, which makes it very challenging for physicians to diagnose. In all cases, another cause was suspected, and the possibility of vaccine damage was not raised in any of the cases. Astrazeneca is actually relatively well tolerated by older vaccinated individuals. Moderna and Biontech vaccination is also inconspicuous here so far. What amazes me at the moment is the fact that many vaccine-critical people are now suddenly deciding to vaccinate. The reason is the shift of the vaccination to the general practitioners, who are now unsettling the patients. People are afraid that if they refuse the offer of vaccination, they may be refused if they later decide to do so voluntarily. Another conspicuous feature I call vaccination envy. In my practice, there are more and more unpleasant arguments between people who are angry when people of the same age have already been vaccinated. Many also develop an arrogant demeanor and share that they were vaccinated with the "good vaccine."
And the word "prioritization" does not seem to miss the effect here. One feels prioritized - valuable - unique. Here also a piece of the megalomania seems to play a role. It is always worse and I have to deal with all these issues 12 hours a day. Sometimes I wish I could fly to the moon - hear nothing more, see nothing more - the battery is empty.

Not sure what looks worse... the photos in this thread or the bubonic plague! Yeesh!

Graphic images of the plague in the link below.

Another elderly death within my relative circles to report. That makes 3 in a month. I cannot remember the last time I heard of a death within my distant circles. Something it seems is definitely up. Furthermore, I'm still unusually lethargic and tired. I've since hit the FIR sauna, upped my vit C, dropped the carbs down to 25g a day to ensure a strong state of ketosis, zinc, colloidal silver, sauerkraut, sunbathed, Mg foot bath, cbd, slept a tad more... It scary to think that just being around vaccinated people may cause adverse reactions! Hopefully, it is just a passing thing.
Glad of the protocol you are following; I'm seriously leaning to quarantining from vaccinated people, mRNA especially. This would be a dificult step but so much info has been emailed to me by friends, sending videos, reports of all the un-injected getting strange symptoms if they are around the injected.

On all the blood clot symptoms women especially are reporting, I got some background on the 'immune thrombocytopaenia. associated with the vaccine. "CoViD Vaccines and thrombotic events: Possibility of mRNA translation and spike protein synthesis by platelets?" Here's link to that article.

CoViD Vaccines and thrombotic events: Possibility of mRNA translation and spike protein synthesis by platelets?

I looked up homeopathics for this 'immune thrombocytopaenia' as I saw it called in the research at BMJ and found this list to treat clots. Just pulled from citations on Google: "Homeopathics for thrombo - "In homeopathy, several drugs, namely, Arnica montana, Arsenicum album, Belladonna, Lachesis, Ledum palustr, Rhus Toxicodendron are known in clinical practice to have ability to dissolve blood clots and prevent recurrence of certain symptoms"/ I have sent info to a homeopathic practitioner friend and she wrote back in shock and will look into it. She is highly skilled and insightful so it will be interesting to talk with her about it this weekend.

This video is by a serious and articulate person, extreme in vision though cautious about whether it will play out or not. Twenty-four minutes. He talks about adverse reactions from just being around vaccinated people and what he sees happening in 2022. To summarize, he sees the serious side-effects of the gene therapy Covid-19 vaccination leading to terrible developments for people who will get angry with those who perpetrated this on them. He sees a collapse of society in USA. Whether it is from the vaccines or he is tuning into what the C's have said about a plague (they said think 'Black Death' level illness in a session), is a question.

Shedding Woo!

I have read something recently very disturbing, and bears consideration, some posters from one website I have visited brought the issue of shedding. I will link below, they have never been vaccinated, but because o their workplace have contact with people that have been vaccinated, they brought up the issue of vaccine shedding.

Children Health Defense, vaccine reactions, a section where people can post vaccine side effects after receiving this device, it;s a compilation of people posting there experiences and reactions, in their own words, it is devastating and heartbreaking.

Also this from another website regarding menstrual irregularities, abdominal pain, excessive bleeding with blood clots and miscarriages. I even notices a post by Naomi Wolf, the issue of vaccine shedding is mentioned.

April 19, 2021
Women Complaining of Severe Menstrual Disorders post COVID Injections – Even if They Did Not Get the Shots

Makes one think, I have also had concerns, some minor health issues, relating my health and autoimmunity, if shedding is an issue, after all this is a human experiment.

This is also another interesting blog post, it shows a statistical breakdown of vaccine injuries reported in the US and Europe, for some reason the data for the UK is included under Europe.

(Part 1 of a series documenting safety issues with the three US Emergency Use Covid-19 vaccinations - parts two and three to be published)

It breaks down the eventsto not only deaths (as if that is not devastating enough, to lose the unexpected loss of a loved one after a so called simple injection) but also adverse reactions. that are categorized by, the individual manifestation of disease events, that were triggered after receiving the injection. Could be coincidental, but with so many reporting, it does give pause for thought.

I am reminded of this video presentation, and the words. of Dr. David Martin

This is not a vaccine, this is an mRNA device packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell, it is a medical device, designed to stimulate, the human cell to becoming a pathogen creator.. It is not a vaccine.
vaccines are a legally defined term under public health law.

From the article:

There is absolutely no hope for these people.
True. Just because they reacted very close to being 'primed' (by the vaccine), doesn't mean that others who haven't yet had a reaction, won't in the future. It's just a question of time. I'm thinking it's a case of the "vaccine" primes the "bomb" (the immune system), and the "bomb" gets to explode when it's triggered.

The triggering is only 'rare' (now) because not many of these things are "exploding" close to the time they were "primed"..... but they will "explode". All they need is a trigger. Which could be a virus, or another vaccine. It could be in 10 hours post, 10 months or 2 years.

What amazes me at the moment is the fact that many vaccine-critical people are now suddenly deciding to vaccinate.
I´ve noticed that less and less in German media is Pfizer referred as Pfizer, but more and more as Biontech/Pfizer or Biontech.
One acquaintance of mine said her 90+ yo grandma had the first shot and she used the word "Biontech" only.
Grandma is supposed to get second shot in few days, and acquaintance said that the Grandma handled the first one "just fine".

What I think is that this is a marketing trick going on - advertising German company therefore trustworthy domestic drug as opposite to foreign Pfizer. 🤷‍♀️
Also when I look at the graphs of vaccinated people, Pfizer (excuse me - Biontech :rolleyes:) is way in the lead.
i.e.

edited: clarity

This is not a vaccine, this is an mRNA device packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell, it is a medical device, designed to stimulate, the human cell to becoming a pathogen creator.. It is not a vaccine.
vaccines are a legally defined term under public health law.
This is a great video explaining exactly what is going on with these so-called vaccines. I know wishful thinking is not a good idea but I do so wish that this could be run on a main line TV channel just once so that millions would have cause to pause and think. It would drop a seed of doubt into so many minds that have not been exposed to this type of information before. Highly unlikely that it ever will though...sadly:-(

I spoke yesterday evening with my father and during the conversation he mentioned that his wife had an outbreak of shingles. Asking to it, my father said that it can happen when the immune system is low and to my next query, he said that she had never had it before in her life. I knew that she had been vaccinated with the first Pfizer/Biotech vaccine a couple of weeks before, so I asked in a neutral inquiring tone, if perhaps it could be a side effect of the vaccine. My father categorically ruled that possibility out and said it had also been now 3 weeks since the vaccine (actually only 2 as I had written down the date). And, my father said, the doctor had also ruled it out. So all is well in the vaccine world. I did wonder what had happened to my father and his keen and astute observing eyes of crops and livestock when he was a farmer. Such a keen eye for subtle changes and an ability to connect the dots, had been most useful for him then but seemed lost now in connection with the corona virus.

Interestingly, the name of shingles in our mother language, Danish, is 'Helvedes ild', which directly translates as Hell's fire. After speaking with my father, I searched on the net and within less than two minutes, a few articles were there talking about a study in Israel where a possible connection was there between covic vaccination and shingles. The vaccine mentioned in the study was Pfizer.

I just heard from a friend whose friend's 27 year old son died of a heart attack a couple days after receiving vaccine (Wisconsin/USA). Medical community there actually DID attribute his death to vaccine, surprise! However, there was a disturbing result of that admission. The life insurance company carrying his policy denied benefits for his death because...get this! he died as a result of an experimental medicine/medical procedure, which apparently is NOT covered under the policy if it's determined to be cause of death.

WTH? Here we are hoping for disclosure and admission that these vaccines are killing people and when they finally DO admit it, the surviving families, who are fortunate enough to have a life insurance policy, are left without compensation for the loss of their loved one.
How many people realize this before getting the jab?

Back
Top Bottom