Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

My niece is recovering from her vaccine side effects. The birthday barbecue went ahead as planned though she tired very quickly. My nephews friend who was hospitalised after the vaccine is still in hospital and on morphine for pain. Apparently his leg and chest symptoms indicate blood clots, but they can't find any blood clots on his scans.

There was a discussion about the vaccines at the birthday barbecue and the majority there were saying that they wouldn't take the vaccine. I am particularly thankful that my sister is amongst them.

@Ant22 all I can tell you is do whatever it is you have to do not to be injected with this thing. If that fails, still don't get injected unless you're willing to take full ownership of any resultant consequences, both seen and unseen.

I've seen that there's enough people willing to fight tooth and nail to not get injected. So we aren't alone and we have to maintain our position / lines otherwise we not only let ourselves down, we let those like us down by reducing their numbers and making them easier prey to the ravenous wolves encircling humanity. Plus we make the other side stronger by adding to their numbers.

Note that none of the people who have reported severe side effects have followed our covid vaccination protocol, or any other protocol to combat the impact of the jab. We don't yet have any data on the effectiveness of this protocol although the information provided in the thread I linked looks promising. I'm not brave enough to be the first one to trial it but I am open to adjusting my sails if reports showing that the jab can be successfully neutralised in our bodies becomes available.

Just like pretty much everyone here I don't want to take the vaccine and I will do my absolute best to avoid it. But there may come a time in very near future when we will be unable to find a job, rent/buy a house, or get medical treatment without it. If you've ever had appendicitis, or even a simple tooth ache, then you know how important seeing a dentist immediately is. And there already are voices calling for no access to healthcare for the unvaccinated, and many employers start to push for vaccinated workforce when businesses open up again. It is crucial for me to stay at the level of an obyvatel as I rely on my income to fund my healthy lifestyle, organic meat, supplements, books, support for my family and FOTCM, and it would slow down my progress if I lost it.

I'm doing everything in my power to avoid the jab, including building a case to get an exemption on health grounds, considering getting a car to travel internationally (24-hour trips each time instead of 2-hour flights), accepting the cost of quarantines and tests, staying in my 100% remote job although I've taken a salary pay cut to be able to avoid going back to an office. But at the same time I have also started following our covid protocol because I do want to be prepared for every possible eventuality.

Last edited:
trastornos de la coagulación, trastornos capilares, demasiados órganos comprometidos, demasiadas cefaleas normales, cuadros sistémicos.
me defendería de recibirla como gato panza arriba

Hi @oli 518, could you please use an online translator, such as DeepL to post in English here? This is an English speaking forum and it makes it easier for us to network with you if we understand what you're saying. As most of us have busy lives we may not always have the time to translate posts that aren't in English. It would be great to be able to communicate with you effectively :-)

I translated your above post for others here:

coagulation disorders, capillary disorders, too many compromised organs, too many normal headaches, systemic conditions.

I would defend myself from receiving it like a cat on the proverbial cat's back.

Also, I noticed that this is you have written 5 posts on the forum so far but you haven't yet introduced yourself in the Newbies section yet. It would be great to learn more about you, how you found the forum and Laura's work, and which aspects of what we do here you're most interested in. If you're not sure what to write you can read other members' introductions to get an idea. I'm looking forward to your intro :thup:

In my daughter's extended circle of friends, a girl of 19 years of age from a city in the North of England died shortly after receiving the Covid-jab. (I am pretty sure she was not on the health protocol) Her family went through all possible causes as to what she could have died of and concluded it must have been the jab. So far it seems the GP and hospital workers think it is coincidence and nothing to do with the jab and the family is left out in the cold. How absolutely awful! I don't know if there will be or has been an autopsy. Her death may not have been in vain though as most of these friends, who were believers in the narrative, have now become very sceptical of the jab, do not wish to receive it any longer and are starting to read up on it.
And there already are voices calling for no access to healthcare for the unvaccinated, and many employers start to push for vaccinated workforce when businesses open up again
I think this has already started in the 'mild form': in my my mother's village in The Netherlands, the home care staff for the elderly will not enter the homes of people in need of help who refuse to wear a mask for whatever reason in their own home. I think the unvaccinated will be excluded without any mercy when the time comes. My Goodness...

My niece is recovering from her vaccine side effects. The birthday barbecue went ahead as planned though she tired very quickly. My nephews friend who was hospitalised after the vaccine is still in hospital and on morphine for pain. Apparently his leg and chest symptoms indicate blood clots, but they can't find any blood clots on his scans.

There was a discussion about the vaccines at the birthday barbecue and the majority there were saying that they wouldn't take the vaccine. I am particularly thankful that my sister is amongst them.
Maybe Dr Bhakdi may have an idea as to why younger people are having the worst (or perhaps the more unexpected?) reactions. Perhaps it is to do with how 'robust' their immune systems are, and how the 'vaccine' turns people's own immune systems against them?

Maybe Dr Bhakdi may have an idea as to why younger people are having the worst (or perhaps the more unexpected?) reactions. Perhaps it is to do with how 'robust' their immune systems are, and how the 'vaccine' turns people's own immune systems against them?

Thanks Ruth for posting this highly interesting interview. I listened to it and in the end Dr Bhakdi referred to his new book Corona Unmasked (in German) but the Chapter on vaccines (which he talks about in the interview) is in English, and can be downloaded free of charge here:

Heart breaking reading the reactions people are having to this poison. Its been expected though for a long time now that this covid madness will not end well for many many people. The deaths from lockdowns etc now the vaccines on and on it goes. pure evil 😈

Was In the hospital overnight on Sunday. Was talking to a lovely lady ex school teacher in the bed opposite me. She had just got her 2nd shot, didnt ask which one it was. Couple of minutes after the shot, she felt dizzy, vomited then collapsed. Taken to hospital they discovered heart issues and had her on a monitor. Her arm at the sight of injection of the first shot, took 3 weeks to heal. Said it was very painful, hope she recovers okay.

Talking to another carer in work, said he feels tired all the time and thinks it was the vaccines.

Those rashes Sottreader posted, WTF.

Gilad Atzmon's article on the latest development in Israel. Very interesting since that nation is kind of the guinea pigs of the guinea pigs, as it were. Their COVID-19 vaccination program ("Give a Shoulder") started on December 19 [sic]. 20% of the population received the first dose within three weeks. Now 60% have received at least one dose. Highest vaccination rate in the world. So, how's it going... really?

The Israeli People's Comittee - Report on the lethal impact of vaccinations

Note that none of the people who have reported severe side effects have followed our covid vaccination protocol, or any other protocol to combat the impact of the jab. We don't yet have any data on the effectiveness of this protocol although the information provided in the thread I linked looks promising. I'm not brave enough to be the first one to trial it but I am open to adjusting my sails if reports showing that the jab can be successfully neutralised in our bodies becomes available.

Just like pretty much everyone here I don't want to take the vaccine and I will do my absolute best to avoid it. But there may come a time in very near future when we will be unable to find a job, rent/buy a house, or get medical treatment without it. If you've ever had appendicitis, or even a simple tooth ache, then you know how important seeing a dentist immediately is. And there already are voices calling for no access to healthcare for the unvaccinated, and many employers start to push for vaccinated workforce when businesses open up again. It is crucial for me to stay at the level of an obyvatel as I rely on my income to fund my healthy lifestyle, organic meat, supplements, books, support for my family and FOTCM, and it would slow down my progress if I lost it.

I'm doing everything in my power to avoid the jab, including building a case to get an exemption on health grounds, considering getting a car to travel internationally (24-hour trips each time instead of 2-hour flights), accepting the cost of quarantines and tests, staying in my 100% remote job although I've taken a salary pay cut to be able to avoid going back to an office. But at the same time I have also started following our covid protocol because I do want to be prepared for every possible eventuality.

Hi @Ant22 I can see where you are coming from. My personal advise is based off my subjective view of the situation.

My advise still remains to hold your ground. Do not succumb. At the front end, succumbing will mean you take 2 jabs, then a booster and then annual shots after that. If the idea is that you can't do anything if you don't take a jab then people need to realise it's not just one shot. They dictate the number of shots, not the people. Whatever passport or badge you get for being jabbed can be taken away as soon as you stop complying. So the question is, are you willing to get jabbed on an annual basis to maintain your "green" status on the covid certificate / passport?

On the back end you don't know what the choice to succumb means on a spiritual level. Especially on such a big issue and its consequences to humanity both now and the future. Whatever it means, succumbing doesn't point to a good future. So there's that. What ones choice means to the unseen.

My other view is more militant in that one shouldn't succumb for the reason the level of coercion has increased to an extreme level. People need to realise that the situation just doesn't affect them individually. If you say you can't work or own a property or do whatever because you haven't been jabbed, that doesn't only apply to you. That applies to a lot of people. When you take countries / regions, that number multiplies e.g. Florida and Texas are hugely against this. France is full of anti vaxxers. Most of Eastern Europe (excluding Hungary) is massively antivax etc. We've got deeply entrenched resistance within Germany. The point is, there are a MULTITUDE of people out there who hold militant opposing views and they simply won't be jabbed no matter what. These people won't just disappear or roll over because some politician says you have to get jabbed otherwise a, b, c. There will be a confrontation and on the other side of this confrontation you'll have the most deeply defiant side of humanity and the human spirit which is not one to be messed with to this level. So, the situation you envision in terms of worst case scenario is unlikely to ever materialise beyond the psychological perception. If it did, then you'd probably have a decision to make on what matters - being a complete slave or standing by certain principles and bearing the weight of the consequences. It doesn't really matter if you personally succumb, many others will not and they will fight and the real essence of humanity will live on through them. So the question is more about which side one wishes to align with. Not necessarily about whether your choice will make a difference to the overall outcome. You're just 1 person at the end of the day (ps, not meaning you personally, meaning anyone when considered on an individual basis).

Ps, I just want to highlight this other side in order to show that it exists and not in an immaterial way. The resistance is not a thing to be scoffed at. There are the people who resist but behind them there is the spirit of humanity and what that means. I'd say what you see in the people is the tip of the ice berg to what lurks behind in the spiritual / immaterial side of things which ultimately is the underpinning of ALL reality. Faith is called for in the face of such adversity.

Last edited:
Also, people need to realise what it means to say "NO" when there's real consequences to doing so. "No" can't always be conditional on the basis that there won't be consequences to saying it. Bravery only comes into the equation when there's consequences to one's decisions and stance.

Many people are brave. More than you'd think. I say align with these people. Ultimately these are the people who really do matter when the sh*t hits the fan as the saying goes. The rest are just the NPCs really.

Not sure what looks worse... the photos in this thread or the bubonic plague! Yeesh!

Graphic images of the plague in the link below.

Another elderly death within my relative circles to report. That makes 3 in a month. I cannot remember the last time I heard of a death within my distant circles. Something it seems is definitely up. Furthermore, I'm still unusually lethargic and tired. I've since hit the FIR sauna, upped my vit C, dropped the carbs down to 25g a day to ensure a strong state of ketosis, zinc, colloidal silver, sauerkraut, sunbathed, Mg foot bath, cbd, slept a tad more... It scary to think that just being around vaccinated people may cause adverse reactions! Hopefully, it is just a passing thing.

I think this is possibly the worst one thus far

From the article:
“I still believe people should be vaccinated and the amount of people that have had it and have been okay shows that it is safe for most.
There is absolutely no hope for these people.

Back
Top Bottom