Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Just read that the "other" guitarist of Dire Straits passed away in August this year. OK, he was 68, but he was due to tour from September 15. So I wonder.

Mark Knopler - Jack Sonni.jpg
The Dire Straits Legacy band with whom he was touring said the musician had been dealing with undisclosed "health problems".

OC Transpo bus drives off the road following collision in Ottawa's east end​

An Ottawa paramedic spokesperson says a man suffered a medical incident and was transported to hospital.
The "man" referred to here was the driver of the bus. No riders were on board the bus.

New Report: Young People Dying of Cancer at ‘Explosive’ Rates, UK Government Data Show​

UK cancer youngs.jpg
Teenagers and young people in their 20s, 30s and 40s in the U.K. are dying from rapidly metastasizing and terminal cancers at an unprecedented rate since mass COVID-19 vaccination began, according to a new analysis by Edward Dowd.

The 45-page report by Dowd, a former Wall Street hedge fund manager and author of “‘Cause Unknown’: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 and 2022,” alarmed some oncologists who characterized it as a sharp reversal of decades of mortality data.

Dowd based his analysis on readily available government statistics from the U.K.’s Office for National Statistics.

The interesting part starts in 45th minute
So as C's said vax effect is to create obedient docile and to some extent devoid of feeling society

The interesting part starts in 45th minute
So as C's said vax effect is to create obedient docile and to some extent devoid of feeling society
It's explained how the mRNA shots destroy brain cells in the prefrontal cortex. Dr Peter Breggin, a psychiatrist responsible for stopping lobotomies, compares the damage caused as the same in lobotomies. The person becomes very docile and obedient, they no longer are able to think critically. They no longer experience love which he describes as the soul is no longer able to use the brain to express itself. Also, brain injury doesn't remain in a localized area but spreads over time. The same process is described in the heart muscles. Symbolically the heart has always been considered the center for the expression of love. If a person can't feel love does that mean compassion is gone as well?

Other personality changes are mentioned such as an inability to control emotions such as anger. A more angry population is being seen.

Soul smashing?

Last edited:
There was a symposium a few years ago where it was stated that a belief in God by the "masses" was something that was best eliminated. I vaguely remember this being described as a biological/mechanical byproduct with no real value. Sorry for the vagueness here. Maybe someone else saw this and could say more about it.

It reminds me of a young mans experience that was shared a few years back. He was a very devout Christian and after the shot he said he couldn't feel God anymore. After awhile this connection came back, only took one shot perhaps. Perhaps this shows how the determination of the human spirit can overcome these toxins and effects. Also mentioned by the C's.

Last edited:

Messenger RNA and cancer: the weight of words, the shock of photos​

The weight of words, the shock of photos. This Paris Match slogan from the 80s, coined by Jean Cau, made a lasting impression. 40 years later, it's still as relevant as ever. On the networks, a message with a photo gets 53% more likes and 104% more comments than the average.

For once, I'd like to present just one photo instead of a text. This is a photo posted on X by Hélène Banoun. I'd still like to explain the reason for this photo. Not to shock - it may offend sensitive souls - but because it perfectly illustrates a problem denied by the doxa, that of turbo-cancers. This photo is the perfect, indisputable demonstration of these turbo-cancers induced not by vaccination, because we've never seen that before, but by messenger RNA.

skin cancer.png
Symptoms appearing 4 days after dose 1 Pfizer: pain, Bell's palsy, neuralgia, deafness. Parotid gland cancer, death. SOURCE

This photo should be shown to skeptics of these turbo-cancers, as it is indeed proof of their existence. We can't say that mRNA created this cancer, which may have been latent, but what we can say is that it made it explode, and therefore promotes cancers.

I've always believed that we're all carriers of cancer cells, in every organ. Out of billions and billions of cells, there are bound to be a few whose production has gone awry. For example, if you slice the prostates of men over 90 who have died of natural causes, you'll find cancer cells in 90% of cases. If you examine cell by cell, you're probably looking at 100%. These cells don't grow naturally, but can develop with a favouring factor. This could be tobacco for the lung, asbestos for the pleura, alcohol for the throat, calvados for the oesophagus, and so on. mRNA clearly seems to stimulate many of them. It's worth noting that it's not necessarily the spike, but rather the mRNA (RNA which is not natural, by the way, but tampered with), because you don't get these turbo-cancers after a covid infection.

More than 2 years ago, I reported here on several cases of post-vaccination pancreatic cancer, some of which were unrecognized and progressed rapidly, while others stabilized with a normal work-up, but then flared up rapidly and fatally after vaccination. I went on to explain that in order to identify these cases and make the connection with the vaccine, we'd have to wait two years for statistics to turn hearsay into hard facts. And here we are.

This week, I heard on Télématin that cancers in the under-50s had increased by 80%*. I don't know where they got this higher figure than we have, but this statement came not in a comment about vaccination, but about pollution. It's a well-known fact that pollution jumped considerably two years ago! We have the same negationism (in the general sense: denying the existence of a proven fact) with almost 10 deaths (known and reported in the media) from heart attacks in the grape harvest this year, the likes of which have never been seen before. Blame it on the heat, even though harvesting always takes place in hot weather! The seventh, 4 days ago, seems to have frozen to death! And let's not forget the thousands of top athletes who have died of coincidences over the last 2 years.

The figures are coming in, indisputably, from England, Germany and Israel. Vaccinated people die more than non-vaccinated people, from all causes combined, especially in younger age groups. In the latest UK statistics, 18-39 year-olds vaccinated once or more account for 70% of the population in this age group, and 83% of deaths, while the non-vaccinated account for 30% of cases and 17% of deaths respectively. It's even worse if we consider the triple-vaccinated (42% of the age group, and 57% of deaths). For 60-69 year-olds, the difference is only 3%, and for 70-79 year-olds, 1%, showing that vaccines kill more people less vulnerable to Sars-Cov-2! All GB curves, by age group, HERE. These curves are taken from official figures. These are deaths from all causes: covid (rare under 60), adverse reactions, accidents, illnesses.

One or more doses.png

*Following several messages with links to articles, suggesting that perhaps I should withdraw these 80% as they might be over 30 years and not recent.

First of all, I didn't personally give any figure, which I always do if there's no indisputable source. I gave a figure I'd heard, saying it surprised me, as it seemed excessive. So I'm fair.

Then I looked at where the 80% came from. It comes from an English publication, over 30 years, concerning only the under-50s (fewer cancers than the over-50s). So it's consistent, but the catch is that it stops in 2019! Doesn't deal with the period that concerns us, i.e. the last 2 years.

So let's move on to the official French figures. L'Institut du Cancer, published by La République. Available HERE. Their pdf mixes up the figures, giving 2018 deaths and 2023 cases (year not completed)! Uninterpretable, no comparison possible. And for good reason. Apart from 2023, everything stops in 2018, nothing for 5 years. So we'll be hard-pressed to get anything out of the French figures in the years to come. What a shame. It's explained: "Due to a change in the coding method for recording cases, updated mortality data are not available." Move along, there's nothing more to see, we're no longer dying of cancer in France.

I went a step further, though, with their own much-talked-about pancreatic cancer figures: 11,400 deaths in 2018, and 16,000 cases by 2023.

Did you say 2023? The year is not complete, the publication is dated July, so these are figures at most 6 months, more likely 5 or even 4 months, for the harvesting of these figures. Let's take 6 months anyway, which makes (at the very least, probably more) 32,000 cases for the year. Knowing that the average 5-year survival rate for this cancer is 10% (source Santé Publique France), that makes or will make 29,000 deaths, more than double the figure for 2018, the last known figure, exactly + 81.25%!

Sorry, meant at my work place. I haven't looked up official stats but going by what I'm seeing in my immediate surroundings.
Same here on the other side of the channel, but frankly, it's like all years with some variations. I got the bugs myself, the infection was in the nose and I was nauseous for one day. Finally it did not spread much in the throat but it's true that, having the possibility to work from home, I was able to quickly do inhalations. My colleague (vaccinated) was much more sick it seems.

Of course it would be interesting to have the stats of how people react to this bug between vaxxed and not vaxxed but we can always dream.

Back
Top Bottom