Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I had one case in summer when securing the body where one older man in his sixties or fifties just collapsed on the field when he was with his wife in a small village. I asked the wife if he was vaccinated and she said he took three vaccines. Younger novice who works in a capital said there are very often similar cases in his area of city where he was on 3 cases of securing body when people in their 30 40 ties dropped dead and also thinks it is from vaccines.

Pour en revenir aux « morts subites et inexpliqués », c’est même devenu selon l’institut de statistique du Canada, la 5ème cause de décès au Canada...
16043 décès inexpliqués en 2022...
Je vous annonce déjà une très forte hausse en 2023.
Ah oui, ce chiffre était à 3378 en 2019 avant les poisons-vaccins.
Combien de temps vont-ils réussir à cacher cela ?
1701945528652.png
Pour en revenir aux « morts subites et inexpliquées », elle est même devenue, selon l’Institut de la statistique du Canada, la 5e cause de décès au Canada... 16 043 décès inexpliqués en 2022...J’annonce déjà une très forte augmentation en 2023.Ah oui, ce chiffre était de 3 378 en 2019 avant les vaccins empoisonnés. Combien de temps parviendront-ils à le cacher ?

Traduction poste ci dessus : To return to “sudden and unexplained deaths”, it has even become, according to the Institute of Statistics of Canada, the 5th cause of death in Canada... 16,043 unexplained deaths in 2022...I am already announcing a very strong increase in 2023. Ah yes, this figure was 3,378 in 2019 before the poisoned vaccines. How long will they be able to hide it?

@Ellipse J'ai oublié de mettre le commentaire de Trotta, le voici :
Mort subitement
Combien de fois on a entendu ces morts depuis les poisons-vaccins ?

@Ellipse I forgot to put Trotta's comment, here it is:Silvano Trotta Officiel suddenlyHow many times have we heard of these deaths since poison vaccines?

Heart weakened by vaccine and then sustained effort?
Would be very interesting to know if she was jabbed. She took her own life.

Tragic death of top Swedish athlete Emilia Brangefält at the age of 21​

Emilia Brangefält.jpg
‘Been a while since I’ve posted anything here. And that’s because since the end of July my body shut down. Haven’t been able to train anything due to a extremely high heart rate. (120-150 bpm) just standing up’.

'Just taking a walk is painful right now. Have been to the hospital and visit the medical over 20 times but every single blood test/ ekg/ cycle test is good. Still my body is super stressed although I have given it so much love the past months’.

‘Maybe it was to much for a 21 year old girl to run Transvulcania 48k and WMTRC 45k with less then one month in between. I am super sad because running and training means so much’, the athlete added.

‘But now, just living a normal life is difficult. I have spent more hours in bed than on my feet this past month. Maybe one day I will be back. Or I won’t. I hope my body can recover from this’.

🙏

Ian Vandaelle was a very pro-vaccination journalist. Some of his tweets from July and August 2021:

He died on 5th December 2023, at the age of 33:

Dr. Makis weighs in once more on Vandaelle's life/death at

My Take…​

What is fascinating, is that Ian is being described as a “kind soul”, “great guy”, witty, smart, a mentor, and a good friend.

Yet, it’s clear from his posts that he is also the person who would have volunteered to load unvaccinated women and children into boxcars to be sent to concentration camps or gulags to die, had we gone just a little further in that direction (in Canada).

He supported medical fascism, tyranny and some of the worst abuses of our lifetime and he was proud of it.

He was, in some ways, a monster who saw himself as a good guy, and was seen by others as a good guy.

We are in this strange time, when millions of people acted as monsters during the pandemic, carrying out evil deeds, but because no one was punished, no one was held accountable for their abuses, and the big money was made by those who could, they never had to face that monster inside, that came out.

Thousands of these monsters walk among us, joke around, have fun, think of themselves as the good guys, some of them having murdered many people - and they’re oblivious to it all, because no one forced them to face the evil deeds they committed.

Morad, rapper from the group Scred Connexion, dies of a heart attack at 46​

Morad.jpg
"It is with great sadness that we announce the death of our lifelong friend and brother, Morad, who died of a heart attack. Our first thoughts are with his family and children. Thank you to all those who loved and supported him, his friends and family."

College Football Player Dead At 22 ... After Collapsing During Workout​

Reed Ryan.jpg
According to an obituary written by family members, the 6-foot-3, 241-pound defensive end was training in a weight room on Nov. 21 "doing what he loved" ... when he suddenly went into cardiac arrest.

------
More stories of side effects :
------

Oops! Vaccine lead to the production of rogue proteins for 25-30% of people but you're safe.

No adverse effects were created by the error, data show, but Cambridge scientists found such vaccines were not perfect and sometimes led to nonsense proteins being made instead of the desired Covid “spike”, which mimics infection and leads to antibody production but you're safe.
[...]
But in 2023, the Nobel Prize for Medicine went to the pair of scientists who had spent years working to fix the problem. It was done by taking one of the RNA bases, uridine, and swapping in a very similar synthetic alternative.

This breakthrough allowed scientists to create proteins in the body without the immune system attacking the jab.
[...]
Because it is not a perfect fit for what is expected, there can be a momentary pause which causes the process to stutter and a letter in the code can get skipped, much like a bike slipping a gear.

This process, called frameshifting, throws out the way the code is interpreted as it relies on groups of three bases, known as codons, being read in the right order.

This issue, caused by the jab’s code, throws the process completely out of sync and the entire subsequent code becomes garbled.

In the case of the Covid jabs, the end result is a nonsensical and harmless protein, the team found, which the body attacks and leads to an immune system flare-up. The new study, published in Nature, found this occurred in around 25-30 per cent of people.

------
More stories:
------

Related to the previous post about rogue proteins produced due to the vaccination, the biologist Annelise Bocquet is less more confident with the "No adverse effects" axiom, she wonders about the effects on cancer cells regulation.

Spike, SARS-CoV-2 and Pfizer, miR148a... an intriguing interaction!

I began my reflection on the Miyashita et al. publication above... The authors correlated a decrease in miR148a with the production of anti-Spike antibodies following Pfizer anti-covid injections.
"Furthermore, miR-148a was associated with specific antibody production."
But they deduced that this down-regulation of miR148a is due to activation of dendritic cells (DCs) and antigen-presenting cells (APCs). Indeed, miR148a is known to decrease the activity of DCs and APCs... so a decrease in miR148a represents an activation of these cells, which then stimulate T-cells and B-cells.

The problem is that miR148a is involved in B-cell maturation and differentiation into long-lived plasma cells (LLPCs), and represents a key factor in the acquisition of immunotolerance in B-cells during ontogeny.
"Previous miRNA profiling studies showed that miR-148a expression is tightly regulated throughout B cell development. miR-148a is highly expressed in pro- and pre-B cells, substantially downregulated upon differentiation into immature and mature B cells, and induced upon B cell activation and differentiation into germinal center B cells."
"miR-148a was increased upon B-cell activation and was the most abundant miRNA in mature human and murine PCs."
Thus, normally, Miyashita and colleagues would find upregulation of miR148a correlated with B cell activation and antibody production. Not a downregulation.

Moreover, miR148a impacts directly the expression of NRP-1...
miR-148a inhibits NRP1 expression by directly binding to the 3′UTR of NRP1 mRNA...
And the authors to conclude: "The expression of miR148a/b-3p was inversely correlated with NRP1 expression. Based on these data, we hypothesized that decreased miR-148a/b expression would upregulate NRP1 and alter endothelial cells function."
This is very interesting because NRP-1 is a receptor or co-receptor for the Spike protein...
And the Spike protein of Omicron variants seems to have an increased affinity for NRP-1! So, if the overall level of miR148a is reduced by Pfizer's anti-covid injections, does this pave the way for greater contamination by Omicron variants? It's a possibility.

Another point is: NRP-1 is involved in the maturation of B-cells in germinal centers via Thf... therefore, Spike/NRP-1 interaction can block B-cells maturation in GCs and thus induce a memory B-cells defect.
NRP-1 plays other roles in the immune system... But this finding is ultimately congruent with the results obtained by Miyashita's team.

And now, for the virus... SARS-CoV2...
Using plasmids encoding the viral spike protein, Ritu Mishra et al. found exosomes containing this glycoprotein accompanied by miRNAs, including miR148a.... their target : IRF9 in the microglial cells... So, the viral Spike protein circulating in exosomes with miR148a can disturb the IFN-1 and especially IFNa... Disrupting type 1 interferons is tantamount to helping the virus, since they are normally involved in antiviral immunity. But also anti-cancer immunity!

We find ourselves in an "action/reaction" game in which anti-covid injections facilitate viral infections, and then it's the viral Spike's turn to act via miR148a.

It is known also that miR148a is implicated in cancers !
"miR-148a-3p is a tumor suppressor that is significantly downregulated in several types of cancers, including hepatocellular carcinoma, gastric cancer, and ovarian cancer. miR-148b-3p is also reported to participate in the regulation of tumorigenesis."
So wouldn't anti-covid injections promote cancer by down-regulating miR148a? It's a huge question.

Last edited:
Not exactly a story but I didnt see another thread where the info may be relevant. I remember hearing one of the side effects is blood clotting due to the red blood cells stacking like coins. I'm not medically savvy but I was always curious if there's a way to reverse the polarity issue and its been hanging out in the back of my mind. As I'm going through the threads in Diet & Health, specifically the Thiamine (B1) thread, Keyhole did an interview with Stephanie Sneff and its a topic that was very briefly brought up!
For anyone who didn't catch up with the H&W show with Stephanie Seneff, make sure to listen to it here. We spoke about how glyphosate, the common herbicide, can screw with someone ability to process sulfur. This can lead to excess sulfite, hydrogen sulfide, and low molybdenum, which could theoretically also contribute to the thiamine issue.

And, from the transcript:
It's also very important in the red blood cells because the red blood cells carry a molecule called cholesterol sulphate. They decorate themselves with cholesterol sulphate. They don't have a typical extracellular matrix like the other cells do. But that cholesterol sulphate provides a negative charge that makes the red blood cells repel each other so that they don't stick together. That is very important to maintain healthy blood circulation.

So if the red blood cells don't have enough sulphate they can glom together and cause issues with blood flow, create blockages and things like that.
However, I'm not sure one would go about testing/investigating it...

Link between coronavirus vaccines and Long Covid–like illness starts to gain acceptance​

Long vax.jpg
Studies probe unusual cases of neurologic complications, blood pressure swings, and other side effects

“You see one or two patients and you wonder if it’s a coincidence,” says Anne Louise Oaklander, a neurologist and researcher at Harvard Medical School. “But by the time you’ve seen 10, 20,” she continues, trailing off. “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.”

Back
Top Bottom