Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Gospel singer Pedro Henrique collapses, dies onstage at 30 during concert​

Pedro Henrique.jpg

Gospel singer Pedro Henrique collapsed and died during a performance in Brazil — and the whole incident was caught on camera. He was 30.
Pedro was rushed from the concert venue to a nearby medical clinic, where he was pronounced dead ... and his record label, Todah Music, says he suffered a massive heart attack.

Video:

Pro-Vaccine Doctor Comes to a Chilling Realization, Says “I Can’t Continue to Vaccinate Here.... We must have had 300-400 people who have come to us with the feeling that they have had problems since the vaccination.”

“We have carried out around 3,000 to 4,000 vaccinations in my practice. And as few side effects, as we saw at the beginning, This slowly became more the case over the course of the year.

“You may not notice the first cases that much or dismiss it as an isolated case. Possibly also as a psychological overreaction.
Towards the end of the year, this increased. Then, more and more people came with supposed complaints after the vaccination. And then you question your own perception a bit. And it was also difficult to discuss it. We will then have it in the course of autumn 2021.

“There are also groups
founded by doctors who also vaccinate. And then you realize they perceive the same thing in their patient clientele. People report the same complaints, such as cardiac arrhythmias, insane fatigue, persistent muscle pain, and nerve inflammation. This then slowly became reproducible.

“And then, of course, you also try to look for scientific discourse. And that was shocking to me that that wasn’t possible. That was dismissed. It was actually an absolutely dogmatic and certain and rock-solid statement, this is not from the vaccination. And
the more patients came, the greater the inner conflict became for me — and for many doctors who actually want the best for their patients.

“[Extraordinarily], the first case was a 16-year-old boy who arrived at us 48 hours after the second dose with nausea and chest pressure. I took an EKG, and the EKG was impressively changed — so not normal for a 16-year-old. We then sent him to the hospital. A
massive myocarditis of the heart was diagnosed there. Thank God he got well again. But that was the moment when I really stopped.

“Because people come at the same time, Mothers with their children, young people, and they have literally said the sentence very often, ‘I don’t know what’s right, I put my life in her hands.’ And this power of trust induces an enormous responsibility for me personally to be honest. It makes no difference whether you have seen this case once or ten times. The risk exists; the connection is vacant.

“Until proven otherwise, We actually have to educate people about what we see and what experiences we have. A person has this right if he or she decides to undergo physical intervention …

“That was an
inner conflict for me because the social pressure to vaccinate as many people as possible and to vaccinate all age groups was very great. And on the other hand, personal experience as a doctor has increased — that this is not possible without side effects.

“That was the moment when I thought to myself, I can’t continue to vaccinate here. I have to stick to the truth; I have to live up to this trust.

“We must have had 300-400 people who have come to us with the feeling that they have had problems since the vaccination.”

A study has come out to say the obvious: ...

The authors seem to be shocked by their discovery that much of the lies and misinformation came from the government and media:

The below seemed like it was in ever community somewhere. So many similar stories were told, and daresay just in my community the bullying of spouse against spouse, from parents to parents and their children has resulted in someone dying or being seriously physically messed up.

One guy I met in 2021, and had enjoyed time with him before, was like this below talking; was shocked listening to him. In 2022 met him again and his tune had changed. The veins in his legs were so badly damaged that he did not know how he was going to make it, and he was angry as heck at those who forced it on him (he did not remember what he had once said). Very sad.

1703142929669.png

The husband of a friend that had a natural store in Extramadura died on October. He received 3 doses. Not her, being a naturopath and very well-informed. But all her family, sons and wives of sons and grand-children, all are vaccinated.

Her husband was scared of the covid. I remember him, a handsome man, with studies. How sad, n'est-ce-pas ?

I am in my sixties, and this year alone I have lost more than a dozen aquaintances, familly members that were vaxxed. My father is just declared with virulent brain and lung cancers after years of remission. It is literally a hecatomb in the Québec arts community. And most are younger than me. As an aside, I have lived a really dangerous life, being a heroin addict for more than 10 years, then a Fentanyl zombie for 5 years, car accidents, surgeries, suicide attempts, NDE's, OD's, prisons in several countries, recovering from hepatitis C, Mission Impossible on steroids if you like, vagabond, nomad, poet, artist, barefoot singer, yet I warned everyone around me of the shots, and now they must be looking over me scratching ther spirits - all this to say: we warned you now you are in a better place because what is coming is not going to be like another flu! As hearbreaking as it, I look towards the future with a lot of hope. We can post endless stories that make us cry at night. We need to take care of ourselves and look foward.

Study helps explain post-COVID exercise intolerance​

exercise intolerance.jpg
“We found that despite the fact that the heart was pumping oxygenated blood that the lungs were providing adequate amounts of oxygen for, the extraction of oxygen by the body’s tissues was compromised in patients who had symptoms of exercise intolerance after COVID,”

Doctor Kimberly Biss says 50% increase in miscarriage since the rollout of the vaccine​

Kimberly Biss.jpg

- Okay go for it.
- Alright I'm Kimberly Biss. I'm an OBGYN that practices in St. Pete, Florida. I can definitely say since the vaccine rollout started we have seen in our practice a decrease in new OB numbers which would be infertility by about 50%. We've also seen an increase in miscarriage rate by about 50% and I would say there's probably about a 25% increase in abnormal pap smears as well as cervical malignancies in our area.

Video:

Dr. Biss, an OB-GYN who has been involved in 8,000 pregnancies, detailed how miscarriage rates have doubled year-over-year.​

New patients (blue) vs. miscarriages (orange) for 2020, 2021 and 2022.jpg
New patients (blue) vs. miscarriages (orange) for 2020, 2021 and 2022.

- How many of your patients or pregnant women that you know of experience miscarriages after taking the COVID-19 vaccines or injection?

- Yeah, so a lot of that was hard to, I will tell you that I looked at my pregnancy population in the fall of last year, everybody that was pregnant in our practice and our vaccination rate in that patient population was about 60%. That's pretty commensurate with Florida because last I checked in the CDC site, the vaccination rate in Florida overall was about 65 to 70%. Most of our pregnant patients received three injections, very few received four or more. And what's concerning is the majority of the patients received their injections in 2021 and early 2022. However, we're still seeing lingering effects.

I have a great sub stack that Jessica Rose published in November of 2022, which shows my data in pictorial form that's pretty right there behind you. So I went back to January of 2020 and this data went up to the beginning of November of 2022. I will tell you in 2020, we had very many newly registered obstetric patients, which is what the blue bars represent. Those are first trimester, newly pregnant patients.

We had the most deliveries we've had and probably wink wink that was due to the lockdowns. We did also have what was considered the normal pregnancy loss rate. Now what's quoted in my obstetric textbook and in some articles is that a normal miscarriage rate is 13 to 15%. I've never seen that clinically. There was a study that came out in 2020 by a gentleman named Nert at AL that showed the actual miscarriage rate in the first trimester is five to 6% and even that's a little high from what I've seen.
Video:

Pro-Vaccine Doctor Comes to a Chilling Realization, Says “I Can’t Continue to Vaccinate Here.... We must have had 300-400 people who have come to us with the feeling that they have had problems since the vaccination.”

By the way, thanks for the initial link, had delved into the German documentary titled Un-Seen as featured. This would be a good documentary for the German/EU folks to share, or anyone, as it is not heavy in the sense that some films might be off-putting to someone on the fence who wants to know and is to fearful. The film does document some heart wrenching cases of kids badly hurt, their families suffering, and doctors now raising the alarms, such as with Dr. Margarete Daiber-Helmbold.

As said, this is in German film with good translation and it is easy to follow. Here is Part 1 if interested.

The new film UN-SEEN by Patricia Marchart and Georg Sabransky is dedicated to those children and young people who have suffered serious health and social side effects as a result of the coronavirus vaccination. It is a cautious film that does not make any loud noises. The focus is on the fate of the young people and their families. The film also gives a voice to proven experts in pediatrics, adolescent medicine and infectiology.

With Elle, Felicitas, Selin, Aylin, Julia, Sofie and Prof. Dr. med. Pietro Vernazza, Prim.Univ.-Prof.Dr. Reinhold Kerbl, Dr.med. Margarete Daiber-Helmbold and many others.

It is a film that is intended to stimulate thought and discussion. But it is also a film worthy of support, as it was made without subsidies or public funding.

We have made two documentaries due to the overlength of the film:
UN-SICHTBAR #1 (9 to 19 years) 80 minutes
UN-SICHTBAR #2 (19 to 29 years) 90 minutes

Professor Miyazawa's research shows that the Omicron variant and its sub-variants are the result of human engineering aimed at testing different mutations!Professor Miyazawa's study consisted of finding the direct ancestor of Omicron, that is to say the variant which was only missing one mutation to become Omicron. However, he managed to identify 31 descendant variants of the Wuhan variant which presented this characteristic. So, according to the principles of the evolution of species and more specifically viruses, these variants appear to be the result of deliberate experimentation, where someone intentionally introduced mutations into the Omicron sequence to determine which parts are important. . Professor Miyazawa says this intentional manipulation is the only plausible explanation for the systematic changes observed in the virus sequence.Here is his publication

Professors Atsushi Tanaka and Takayuki Miyazawa et al. indeed have written a new paper (back in August), linked to by Del Bigtree, which is making its rounds. According to The HighWire, no one in Japan covered it (not surprised) and not in many other places, however I've just now seen the paper mentioned in Canada (Western Standard) and similar.

These two professors are no upstarts.

Here is the paper:

Unnatural evolutionary processes of SARS-CoV-2 variants and possibility of deliberate natural selection​

Here is Big Tree article:

A stunning Japanese study that has evolved from preprint to peer-reviewed publication suggests that all COVID-19 variants were engineered in biolabs and intentionally released upon humanity. First released in August 2023, the study, conducted by renowned Japanese virologists Professors Atsushi Tanaka and Takayuki Miyazawa of Osaka Medical University and Kyoto University, affirms that the push to keep COVID around is part of a nefarious deep state scheme to remove our individual freedoms and control us.

It is well known that the U.S. Department of Energy, the CIA, and the FBI now recognize that there is a possibility that SARS-CoV-2 was created in a lab. And now, as conveyed in a super interesting September 15 discussion between Jefferey Jaxen and Del Bigtree, the mind-boggling published scientific conclusion by Tanaka and Miyazawa that all COVID-19 variants are intentionally manufactured adds a massive component to the quite technical scientific debate, which has been slow to get a proper investigation in a public forum because it is such a specialized and colossal conversation. And let’s not forget the topic is heavily censored.
Video main link
Though complicated, in a nutshell, to determine the order of mutations of the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2, in a 25-page paper titled “Unnaturalness in the Evolution Process of the SARS-CoV-2 variants and the possibility of deliberate natural selection,” Tanaka and Miyazawa traced the variant’s origins by studying viral sequences found “in the wild” around the world that had been deposited into public databases. The researchers explained that their study aimed “to clarify the evolutionary processes leading to the formation of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variants, focusing on Omicron variants with many amino acid mutations in the spike protein among SARS-CoV-2 isolates.”

As their work progressed, they discovered roughly 100 separate Omicron subvariants that could not possibly have arisen naturally. The existence of these variants and the systematic order in which they appeared provide conclusive evidence of large-scale lab creation and release of COVID-19 viruses. Specifically, to determine the order of mutations leading to the formation of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variants, Tanaka and Miyazawa compared the sequences of 129 Omicron BA.1-related isolates, 141 BA.1.1-related isolates, and 122 BA.2-related isolates, and attempted to clarify the evolutionary processes of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variants, including the order of mutations leading to their formation and the occurrence of homologous recombination. Surprised by their findings, the scientists remarked:

“As a result, we concluded that the formation of part of Omicron isolated BA.1, BA.1.1, and BA.2 was not the product of genome evolution, as is commonly observed in nature, such as the accumulation of mutations and homologous recombinations. Furthermore, the study of 35 recombinant isolates of Omicron variants BA.1 and BA.2 confirmed that Omicron variants were already present in 2020. The analysis showed that Omicron variants were formed by an entirely new mechanism that cannot be explained by previous biology, and knowing how the SARS-CoV-2 variants were formed prompts a reconsideration of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.

These results suggest that the establishment of BA.1-0.1 and BA.1.1-0.1 isolates occurred independently. On the other hand, if reversion mutations caused each of these isolates with one amino acid different to the Wuhan-type, these isolates could be detected by examining an astronomical number of isolates. However, these virus strains were detected in the number of sequenced whole genomes (a limited number), rather than in astronomical numbers examined. The fact that most of these mutations occurred without synonymous mutations suggests that none of them arose as a result of trial-and-error random mutations in nature.”

The ramifications of this study are profound and demand immediate attention. As so aptly expressed by Substack author Phillip Altman, there has never been a business model so perfectly planned and executed as SARS-CoV-2. Once released, there was a gigantic cover-up. Indeed, “drug regulatory agencies around the world allowed the release of poorly researched, dangerous gene-based mRNA lipid nanoparticle injections which they incorrectly called ‘vaccines’….a key part of the misinformation campaign.” Then, with babies and pregnant moms coerced into getting the jab, Altman shared that what ensued was a scandalous, coordinated grab “for rivers of gold and power the world had never seen.” Without a doubt, the level of reported “vaccine” injuries and deaths in various adverse drug event reporting systems around the world was (and still is) unprecedented. And the icing on the cake for the masters of the plan—a continual stream of variants would line the pockets of the deep state well into the foreseeable future.

So, who are these courageous researchers from Japan bravely standing up for society as a whole and boldly speaking the truth as election season approaches and talks of masking and more additional COVID shots persist? Immunologist Atsushi Tanaka is a professor in the Immunology Frontier Research Center at Osaka University. He has published over 30 scholarly papers with nearly 6,000 citations. Likewise, Virologist Takayuki Miyazawa, a professor at Kyoto University, has published almost 300 academic articles, and his work has been cited over 7,000 times. Both men arise top-notch in their fields, and their work must not be dismissed out of hand. While stressing the importance of holding this eye-opening discovery front and center, the authors’ study conclusion deserves to close out this article. With the prediction of more “corona hoopla” on the horizon, they declare:

“Nonetheless, the analysis we have shown here concludes that the Omicron variants were formed by a completely new mechanism that cannot be explained by previous biology. The process of how SARS-CoV-2 mutations occurred should prompt a reconsideration of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. If the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic strain is an artificially mutated virus and if the corona disaster (corona hoopla) was a well-designed global experiment in human inoculation and a social experiment, then the design of this experiment and the nature of the virus used make it likely that this experiment (corona hoopla) is a preliminary experiment.”
Video main link

Never forget the Covidien clown show!

LOL!

The Financial Times in unison with The Economic Times ramps information on the new Covid variants
Four thousand of a population of 1,428,627,663.

Connection?
NFO - #FaitsDivers: The plane, immobilized since Thursday at #Vatry airport (Marne), finally took off this Monday afternoon, carrying 276 Indian passengers out of the initial 303, according to a close source. 27 passengers remain in France: two presented to an investigating judge were released, and 25 asylum seekers whose files will be processed at Roissy-Charles de Gaulle. #LegendAirlines 's lawyer confirmed the flight authorization from the Indian authorities but is still waiting for the time slot. The first passengers began boarding on Monday. The company obtained authorizations for 301 of the 303 passengers. The #Airbus #A340 of Legend Airlines was initially scheduled to make a technical stopover in Vatry but was immobilized following an anonymous report suggesting possible human trafficking by an organized gang among the passengers, according to the Paris prosecutor's office on Friday. #migrants #immigration

Scientists warn of new coronavirus variant spreading across Europe | Free to read
Genetic mutation that originated in Spain transmitted by returning holidaymakers, researchers find

I've posted about local musicians (New England area) so many times now. Another here. As mentioned before, the vast majority got the shot so they could keep gigging through the plandemic when vax-or-test was required for entry to theater venues and others. It's so suspicious. I'm beginning to wonder how many are shot victims and how many may be just checking out before something major changes the world. I realize those two things may be one and the same.

1703555992937.png

Back
Top Bottom