Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

As for you ex-husband, I would delete all contact with him, including FB. You two have clearly nothing in common and he's seem to be a manipulative, opportunistic man who took the Koolaid. We can deduce which side he would have picked 70 years ago.

You seem to have landed youself a good man with Sal and from what you share with us, it looks like you have a happy life, worth living. Don't bother with toxic people who take the opposite path.

FWIW🌼

Thank you, ryu.

I did not want to make a big fuzz out of a personal story, albeit I felt I needed to write about... (which sometimes puts me in a somewhat unstable state of worry, once I openly write about it... )

But you know... reading what other forum members write and have written, their own experience of death in the family, friends and people close to them who also had deaths due to the lethal injects... Those are many crosses who come crashing down on everyone - that makes my own stories small. (i mean that in a good sense).

So, my story is just... well, a story. One of many. I realize that, I know this. In the heat of the moment (up to a week) i tend to develop a sort of strong over pressure, energy like steam wanting to burst out. Then I snap out of it. I remember this happened also when our dog Tekki died... but after some time it really does wind down towards balanced levels. (But i can sometimes feel embarrassed afterwards, wondering if i made too much wind about it)

I don't have facebook, but I do have access to my husbands log-in nowadays, which I only use when checking the Vulkane.net facebook group and it's photos - but never go into private sites of friends, and people from my past. Except that one time, when I wanted to investigate more about Olof's death... but fell into the temptation to check that Israeli ex husband, too. Otherwise facebook does not tempt me.

Beautiful words, thank you @ryu 💕 You are absolutely right. And with your words, I call upon my spirit, which i had sent out on an angry mission (due to my negative emotions about former ghost ex husbands and such), to come back to me, here, into the now. The place where the energy is best needed - and not somewhere "back in time, dwelling in an old past". With that..., like you said, i did indeed land a good man with Sal (but not until i was mature enough to truly engage with another human being, on a higher level, i realize).

The secret connections of "reminders"

I also noticed, that when reading many experiences from other forum members, their/our stories, is soothing. Not as in "consumption" one would seek to "ease the pain", like a pill or something. I mean it more in the sense of, reading what other people experience, it re-connects to that inner call, the forgotten higher aspects on one's soul. It is almost like traveling though the eyes of other beings. Reminding of what is important... and all the crap that isn't really, yet sometimes bobs around in the mind, re-playing ghost stories, like an old, broken record.
Or for example like Kay Kim does; from time to time reminding us forum members, what really is important. And she does that in such a beautiful, gentle way: to re-connect the dots e.g. from the C's scripts and the contents and meaning of it... and it really works. (many other forum members also have done it, I truly love it):

It awakens a call from within, rising anew, following the dots, integrating them with our private experiences. wisdom and parallels. It is so powerful. Like a silent... help guide. A sort of bridge, even in a storm, if you like. Or, like a poem, a beautiful scent, piercing a road straight though the many layers of confusion, creating a pathway to the heart (as in being a center for deep wisdom when listening carefully, calmly and intuitively).
And when listening to that song, it surely makes things suddenly look a lot brighter, where possibilities don't seem to be so impossible anymore. It also aligns ones sorrows to become a more natural part of life and living, without the ego's persistence wanting to induce excessive suffering, when recalling old memories many years later.

Gabin Boutet, player of Olympic Cuxac-d'Aude, dies suddenly after a match at 28

Gabin Boutet.jpg
The tragedy occurred on Sunday 2 October. Gabin Boutet was the captain of the team.
Olympic Cuxac-d'Aude is in mourning. Gabin Boutet died suddenly at the end of an amateur football match on Sunday 2 October, reports L'Indépendant. The captain of the second team was just 28 years old.

"Gabin was the soul of the OC. Captain of the second team for three years, he was an extremely dedicated volunteer who gave all his time to the club and brought good humour and smiles wherever he went," said the Olympic in a Facebook post. His departure is a tragedy for everyone, as he was so well liked thanks to his infinite kindness. Our thoughts tonight are with his family, his loved ones, with whom we share an immense sadness."

Many other clubs have also paid tribute to the young man, according to La Dépêche. For its part, the Aude Football District, the body responsible for organising competitions in the department, said it associated itself with "the immense sorrow of the Olympic Cuxac d'Aude club, which had the pain of losing (on Sunday) one of its players. The president, the executive committee and all the members of the district send their sincere condolences to the club, to the family and to friends."

Translated from French newspapaer "Midi Libre".

1354 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 922 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection

Athlete Collapses and Deaths, 2021-2022.jpg

It is definitely not normal for so many mainly young athletes to suffer from cardiac arrests or to die while playing their sport, but this year it is happening. Many of these heart issues and deaths come shortly after they got a COVID vaccine. While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID vaccine, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause.

Important Notes: The number of dead are included in the total number. There are also dozens of reports that are not included in the total number shown in the headline because they are not or may not be vaccine-related.

The so-called health professionals running the COVID vaccine programs around the world keep repeating that “the COVID vaccine is a normal vaccine and it is safe and effective.”

In response to their pronouncement, here is a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of mainly young athletes who had major medical issues in 2021/2022 after receiving one or more COVID vaccines. Initially, many of these were not reported. We know that many people were told not to tell anyone about their adverse reactions and the media was not reporting them. They started happening and ramping up after the first COVID vaccinations. The mainstream media still are not reporting most, but sports news cannot ignore the fact that soccer players and other stars collapse in the middle of a game due to a sudden cardiac arrest. Many of those die – more than 50%.

We also note that many posts in Facebook, Instagram, twitter, forums and news stories are being removed. So now we are receiving some messages saying there is no proof of the event or of vaccination status. That is partly because this information is being hidden.

More people are writing to tell us that in many cases, we didn’t mention a person’s vaccination status. There is a good reason for that. None of the clubs want to reveal this information. None of their sponsors want to reveal it. The players have been told not to reveal it. Most of their relatives will not mention it. None of the media are asking this question. So what should we do? Stop this now? No, we will collect as much information as we can, while it is still available, because eventually, more information will come out, and we will be here to put it together. Will it mean anything? We don’t know. What we do know is thatsep there is a concerted world-wide effort to make this information go away, so that fact alone tells us it must be collected, investigated and saved so other researchers can look at it to see if there are any useful patterns.

We replaced about a dozen occurrences of the word “shot” with “injection” because translation into other languages is improved, on advice from a reader.

We really appreciate the athletes named in this list (or their families) who have confirmed what happened to them so the truth can be known. They care about their fellow athletes, even if the clubs, their sponsors, media, politicians and so-called health professionals do not.

Contained in the list are many professional athletes and high level amateur athletes. It would not be sensible to try to report the death of every person on the planet, so we have selected a category of person who should be fit enough to lead a long and healthy life. This means that provided a person is reasonably fit, healthy and does some athletic activity, rather than an unfit “couch potato,” then they can be included in this list. Needless to say, these are only the persons reported to us by readers or that we discovered during research.

There are many countries or states with large populations, that have almost no reports in our list. That probably means events are not being reported to us. The true death and injury numbers are likely to be very much higher than we list here.

Prior Year Data​

The International Olympic Committee in Lausanne, Switzerland, studied documents from international data banks from 1966 to 2004. Those documents indicate 1,101 sudden deaths in athletes under 35 years of age, an average of 29 athletes per year, the sports with the highest incidence being soccer and basketball. (NIH Document)

A study by Maron on sudden death in US athletes, from 1980 to 2006 in thirty-eight sports identified 1,866 deaths of athletes with cardiac disease, with a prevalence of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.

2005 to 2006 averaged sixty-six (66) deaths per year, with 82% of those occurring during competition or training.

Thanks to investigator readers for discovering these reports, and this story in Spanish: Momento Deportivo.

In 2021 and 2022 so far, cardiac disease has not been mentioned. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy was mentioned twice, but those two reports were listed in the “not vax related” list. “Enlarged heart” was only mentioned three times, but there was no indication this was a long-term or recent issue (possibly due to vaccine injury).

The last straw for me was when they got to the kids and nearly no shield went up to protect them. So many parents didn't had it in them to fight for their kids. Even some animals are braver than that.

Yes, ryu, it is like the last straw, however it has been going on for a long time, just not to these levels of extreme. With adults, though, at least they did have their free will, and if not outright being coerced under threat to give it up, the program became just too much and overpowered them, or they just never fought against it to begin with and gave it up. Unfortunately, many are also childminders responsible for helping their children to navigate harm. Thus, when their internal compass breaks down and becomes faulty; helped as it was by people with an oath to 'do no harm' (those who were suppose to act as "shields"), and when they can't even navigate for themselves, let alone for their children when the predators' come calling, it is indeed grim times. This is hard to watch. It is also hard knowing one is so overpowered in our times to help effect change, and yet there are people who do try hard and will always be grateful for them.

People here can also perhaps take some solace, knowing they are trying to do the right thing in these times of adversity, while learning some of these lessons, albeit hard and painful lessons.

Now slowly but surely my work mates (nurses) start to wake up. They started sharing their own side effects with each other. The fear- and embarrassment treshold is crumbling.
Some already approached me for help. That's good to see but it's still endlessly sad to see the damage already done.
Most of us are at the end of our tether.

Don't know if I'm posting in the right thread but the C's said to not live in an echo chamber and off load worries here on the Forum. So here I am.

Two days ago I was reading a local newsfeed where a lady said she'd had her invitation from the NHS to go and have her next booster shot. She said if she didn't take the invitation with her she'd be refused. That second bit amused me and I told my husband. He replied that he had received his and he was booked in to take it.
Well I simply froze but the thought "well I'm not going to take care of you if you are sick" immediately came to me. I was appalled at that thought but so angry as well.

He's had three jabs already and been very lucky, but how many time do you tempt providence???? Over the past year we have avoided talking about these jabs because I could tell he was uncomfortable but every now and then I'd mention some new study or suchlike in a casual manner.

I know mentally that this is his choice and I must practice external consideration but I'm afraid this anger is staying with me. All his thoughts are pre-concieved about the Economy, Russia and future hardships. His lack of awareness about what's going on out there may be the cause of my anger but I'm not sure.
This is my husband of 47 years and to think such an awful thought about him and on the flip side worry about how difficult it may be in the future without bringing some sickness on himself has left me rudderless.

There, I've got that off my chest because there is no one I can speak to and if anyone has any advise to get me to shake off this anger and guilt I would be very grateful.

If may I comment something to these —quoted above— shared lessons… From what I have experienced in this 3rd density, what seems the most excruciating part is not the alien pain inflicted over my body and mind —which is awful too— but more hurtful to me —like a knife nailed into my heart— is to watch the pain inflicted on those for whom I have created affection —sometimes for acquaintances who I didn’t even notice that I had a deep connection. And I have that for many, such as people, animals and even trees.

Maybe in that dwells an issue which is the attachment to others. Or could this be also a solution?!! Seeing the suffering in those ones, I feel like my soul is being slaughtered. Then when at last some of the emotions alleviate in my being, I remember that that is their right, their lessons. As matter of fact I still hope to truly learn these respective lessons in this life. Difficult may be, but hey, “all there is is lessons,” say the C's.

In specific the C’s seem to have a great message on this:​
October 7, 1997 Session

A: The emotions cannot be gotten rid of. Emotions must be controlled. We spoke of the circling of wolves in the forest clearing. Wolves are part of nature. One must not want to be rid of wolves, only to interact with them in a positive manner. That is why we told you to ask the wolves to return to the forest, as there is no reason to encircle you. Emotion is necessary for 3rd density existence. It can be an assistance, or it can be a hindrance. Allow it to be an assistant, and you can accomplish a great deal. Allow it to be a hindrance, and you will not see what is there to be seen.​

1354 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 922 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection

View attachment 64953

Yet another young, athletic person gone too soon... and no cause given here.

WWE: Sara Lee, Tough Enough star, dies aged 30​

Sara Lee won the 2015 edition of Tough Enough - an elimination-style programme launched to find new talent to join the company.

Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion

shines a light on Covid-19 vaccine injuries and bereavements, but also takes an encompassing look at the systemic failings that appear to have enabled them.
This documentary shows some vaccine injured and their lives. What I found most interesting was how they cope with their complications. One girl (former olympic sycronized swimmer) undergoes HBOT (and is lucky to have recovered for 70%) others turn to other types of therapy like Goldic (gold IV to treat inflammatory and degenerative diseases).

Also, the fact that the vaccine injured are being labeled as mentally ill disgusts me.

"Fr Video - Eng Subs
French MP Jean Lassalle ''I didn't know that M. Macron was not jabbed, I didnt know that most members of the govt, my colleagues and most of the other MPs were not either''

There is more to that. Lassalle also said this:

"The problem was caused by the Johnson vaccine
Jean Lassalle looks back on the 4 heart operations he has undergone since last January. He mentions the link with the vaccine.
We wish him a good recovery.

I stopped watching Dr. Campbell quite a while ago. Reason, his pushing of masks, lockdowns and the vaXXine positive effects. The following video was mentioned in a comment I read so I was curious what it was all about. See what you think.

My impression: He knows the shots are not what is advertized but does not want to be taken down. By including the video of the man from California he is sending a message to his followers WHO CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES. What I'm not sure about is whether the LA man has gotten the message from his and his families experience (on going). My guess, NO.

Back
Top Bottom