Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Don't know if I'm posting in the right thread but the C's said to not live in an echo chamber and off load worries here on the Forum. So here I am.

Two days ago I was reading a local newsfeed where a lady said she'd had her invitation from the NHS to go and have her next booster shot. She said if she didn't take the invitation with her she'd be refused. That second bit amused me and I told my husband. He replied that he had received his and he was booked in to take it.
Well I simply froze but the thought "well I'm not going to take care of you if you are sick"
immediately came to me. I was appalled at that thought but so angry as well.

He's had three jabs already and been very lucky, but how many time do you tempt providence???? Over the past year we have avoided talking about these jabs because I could tell he was uncomfortable but every now and then I'd mention some new study or suchlike in a casual manner.

I know mentally that this is his choice and I must practice external consideration but I'm afraid this anger is staying with me.All his thoughts are pre-concieved about the Economy, Russia and future hardships. His lack of awareness about what's going on out there may be the cause of my anger but I'm not sure.
This is my husband of 47 years and to think such an awful thought about him and on the flip side worry about how difficult it may be in the future without bringing some sickness on himself has left me rudderless.

There, I've got that off my chest because there is no one I can speak to and if anyone has any advise to get me to shake off this anger and guilt I would be very grateful.
I have imagined myself thousands and thousands of times escaping from the prison of my life (that's what I think about in bad times) and every time imagining myself free, without responsibilities, enjoying life, I immediately realize notice one thing...

That would be an empty life for me, since maybe I would have fun and have a good time, but I would feel that I had not done anything.

That does not mean that you have to be for everyone if the request is selfish, although it almost always is, the issue for me is the possibilities to develop in those people, if we are not there.

Is there or isn't there a difference between us being there and not being there?

I wish you patience and balance in those bad times.

Cheer up.

Don't know if I'm posting in the right thread but the C's said to not live in an echo chamber and off load worries here on the Forum. So here I am.

Two days ago I was reading a local newsfeed where a lady said she'd had her invitation from the NHS to go and have her next booster shot. She said if she didn't take the invitation with her she'd be refused. That second bit amused me and I told my husband. He replied that he had received his and he was booked in to take it.
Well I simply froze but the thought "well I'm not going to take care of you if you are sick"

He's had three jabs already and been very lucky, but how many time do you tempt providence???? Over the past year we have avoided talking about these jabs because I could tell he was uncomfortable but every now and then I'd mention some new study or suchlike in a casual manner.

I know mentally that this is his choice and I must practice external consideration but I'm afraid this anger is staying with me.All his thoughts are pre-concieved about the Economy, Russia and future hardships. His lack of awareness about what's going on out there may be the cause of my anger but I'm not sure.
This is my husband of 47 years and to think such an awful thought about him and on the flip side worry about how difficult it may be in the future without bringing some sickness on himself has left me rudderless.

There, I've got that off my chest because there is no one I can speak to and if anyone has any advise to get me to shake off this anger and guilt I would be very grateful.
It also pains me to see my relatives going to the third or fourth shot, knowing this vaccine is not good for them, but it's like they can't find the strengh within themselves to refuse. In the end I think all we can do is love them, drop an hint or two without waiting any results. Letting others follow their path is very hard, especially when we love them.

As for guilt and anger it's normal. It's normal that sometimes it's too much and we wish this world to burn so that this madness can end. Those situations are made to sow division within us and between our loved ones. It's really hard not to become resentful, angry and full of spite when people are so blind and ignorant😔. Remember these are trying times for our Souls. But don't let this eat at your heart. You are stronger than that, and you can choose everyday which part of you you wish to express.

It also pains me to see my relatives going to the third or fourth shot, knowing this vaccine is not good for them, but it's like they can't find the strengh within themselves to refuse. In the end I think all we can do is love them, drop an hint or two without waiting any results. Letting others follow their path is very hard, especially when we love them.

As for guilt and anger it's normal. It's normal that sometimes it's too much and we wish this world to burn so that this madness can end. Those situations are made to sow division within us and between our loved ones. It's really hard not to become resentful, angry and full of spite when people are so blind and ignorant😔. Remember these are trying times for our Souls. But don't let this eat at your heart. You are stronger than that, and you can choose everyday which part of you you wish to express.
I could kind of laugh off some of the Trump-related insults and societal divisions. But the C-19 stuff was so much worse than sticks and stones because it wasn't hurting me, it was hurting them! In the end, I accepted their choice to divide from me and never discussed this issue again with friends that elected the intervention (unless they later brought up the subject).
One of my kids I think kind of gets it, but was V'd (once) to stay in college. She completely respects her boyfriend's decision not to go to college or join military, just to avoid their V requirements. OTOH, I know better than to discuss these subjects with her because it will turn her the other way. I do know she is aware of and in discussions about all the recent menstrual irregularities.

My wife has had three covid and one flu jab so far, with no obvious ill effects. Maybe she was lucky and got the placebo every time. Last week she went to the doc for a prescription for her 6 monthly osteoporosis jab (something else I disagree with because the main "side effect" is bone cancer). She asked the doc whether she should have another "booster" before flying to England. Thankfully, the doc said that she felt it unnecessary!

But yes, you will take care of him with all the love you have always given him, because you are like that...
Candidate in the service of others and respectful of his free will...

Ah PERLOU, beautifully said and yes I will certainly do that. Thank you
And remember to take care of you. If or when the consequences catch up to him you may run the risk of draining yourself. :hug2:

That sounds tough, Tuatha de Danaan.. I think that kind of petulant little inner voice ("well I won't look after you if you get sick") is normal, and everyone has stuff like that. But the point is, you noticed it, questioned it, and discarded it! Maybe it's part of the "predator's mind", some external thought that has been placed in your mind, or maybe it's just a small childish part of yourself. There must be so many people in the world who blindly accept such thoughts, because they don't know how to (or even that you CAN) examine them.

I think of how the C's have sometimes said something like, "that's 3D thinking".. 3rd level, body-centric thinking.. Of course, that is the level we're at and we have to think that way and learn those lessons, but knowing and remembering that there's a much wider world than the world we know - that you, and your husband, and all of us, have been/are/will be active at different levels of reality, of which what we currently know is just one part... keeping that in mind helps me not get stuck being overly worried about matters physical.

Also, I feel like causing division between people is one of the big aims of the PTB, with the whole injections thing.. So IMO a way to fight back is to refuse to be divided, and keep living and loving and laughing (or whatever things you naturally do) with your family as if none of the yucky injection stuff matters at all.. (by which I mean, in your thoughts and attitudes towards everyone - not to ignore things like supplements, or actual health issues if they come up).

With my own vaccinated family, we basically have a silent acceptance of each others choices. We very occasionally talk about it all, but, not much. At first there was tension. I didn't *mean* to treat them any differently than normal, but the thoughts were in my head, which inevitably leads to tiny little actions, and I bet they picked up on those signals. At some point I just decided to let it go & stop worrying. Honestly haven't even thought about the vaccines they've all had in months.. I pray that nobody DOES get sick from it (and so far noone has), and if they do then I'll worry about it when it happens. Otherwise, enjoy each other's company while we can eh!

I hope for your husband's continuing health!!

It is hard to hear when those close to us, decides to continue with these jabs which in the best of things don't do apparent harm. It is also because you do care, that such thoughts and anger arises. I think the anger arises predominantly because you love him and yet is unable to reach him. I know from my family members too this feeling. There is a sense of helplessness and of being powerless. It has for me brought home what the C's have said about karmic lessons, different lesson profiles and free will, in a way that is very real and not just some abstract concepts. So I have learned a valuable lesson by being exposed to this type of situation over the last couple of years

My father (87) told me the other day that he is going to get his booster shot and will get the annual flu shot at the same time. I have learned not to say anything and prefer that he tells me these things though I can't hide that I dread what could happen.

Wishing you well, Tuatha and keep sharing and let steam out too if necessary. Take heart that you are not alone in this stormy sea of madness. :flowers:

@Tuatha de Danaan - I feel your pain. Those of us who can see things in a slightly clearer light will never be able to truly understand those that can't. It seems obvious to us but not to them. I can understand your anger and I think stating it here for us all is the right and healing thing to do. Keeping this understandable anger to yourself would be quite negative and harmful to you in the long term. Looking after someone who is ill is not easy at the best of times, but when that illness is self inflicted (albeit unknowingly) it makes it ever harder. However, as Perlou said you will take care of him should the need arise because he is your husband of many years standing and I am sure that you would not desert him in his hour of need. However, he may be one of the lucky ones and remain relatively unharmed by the vaccinations. I hope for that outcome for you and him. My eldest brother says he is going to have his second booster (fourth jab) because he has not had covid and he believes that the vaccines are protecting him. There is no point in arguing with him as this would be counterproductive and it is his free will decision. Like you I feel that he may be tempting providence one time too many. Especially as he already has some sort of undiagnosed blood disorder (elevated d-dimer). All we can do is wait for events to unfold and deal with them accordingly. We are all on unique journeys in this incarnation and it is important to respect that the journeys made by ourselves and others is according to a plan formed long before we all incarnated in this lifetime. I would not try to "shake off" the anger and guilt. I think it is something to be accepted as being quite normal in your set of circumstances. I am sure you will do your best for him whatever happens in the future.

Today I went on a bicycle ride (this year has been cold so it's rare) and on the road there was a girl, maybe teenage or early twenties, who looked like suffering from a cardiac problem. Given the time the ambulance stayed in situ, I would imagine that she died. I've seen a young man suffering a similar fate a few months ago (don't know if he died either) and I wonder how often these things happen or if they are now part of the new normal zeitgeist.

Back
Top Bottom