Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

No offence but total nonsense.
You forgot that we create our reality. Those who are afraid of side effects will get them, and oposite.

Hey great to know that the jabs are not causing any problems but the injectees are - that's some solid research brought to the table (which has over 2300 chairs/posts in this thread alone)! :shock:

A gentle suggestion Boza48 is to catch up on the readings, material, and the Forum overall.🙂
OK, my st. is too harsh, my bad. But, who reads Seth books will find that our believes will influence the effects of any "inoculation".

OK, my st. is too harsh, my bad. But, who reads Seth books will find that our believes will influence the effects of any "inoculation".
It seems a bit as if you're very much on the side of 'I won't listen to anything you all say, but, hey, just listen to what I say!"
You already received some great advice, as for example here:
Hey great to know that the jabs are not causing any problems but the injectees are - that's some solid research brought to the table (which has over 2300 chairs/posts in this thread alone)! :shock:

A gentle suggestion Boza48 is to catch up on the readings, material, and the Forum overall
Why not listen, not just hearing?
Do you really believe such a notion as , 'read Seth and you'll know' will help anyone?

My uncle died, finally, the 25th of December. He was vaccinated minimum 3 shots, I am not sure of the 4 one.
He was 83 years old, but before the injection he was in good shape, always took care of his health. However, as soon as he was “vaccinated” he had health problems. He had issues with his legs, circulation difficulties. Thrombosis.

For this last situation, the doctors didn't know what was wrong with him! They kept him in urgency and then finally, I knew it was going to happen, they intubated him. For 2 weeks they tortured my aunt, telling her one day that he was better, the other day that he was worse, until the last moment. One day she was told he had pneumonia, the other day something else. Finally, my uncle decided to leave.

Now my aunt, a few years older than him, is alone. My sister came from Canada to see her, for two weeks. My aunt lives in a small town in Catalonia.

I did not have a close contact with this English uncle, that's why I can speak about it with coldness and detachment. But this does not prevent me from seeing how much this situation is a situation of suffering, for the victims of this genocide, for the family, for humanity.

OK, my st. is too harsh, my bad. But, who reads Seth books will find that our believes will influence the effects of any "inoculation

Why not listen, not just hearing?
Do you really believe such a notion as , 'read Seth and you'll know' will help anyone

Well, it’s interesting about what’s Cs comment about transcripts that related to ”Seth books“.
Q: (L) Who was Seth, channeled by Jane Roberts?

A: Higher plane earth spirit.

Q: (L) Were the teachings in the Seth material accurate and was that a good source?

A: Yes but rapidly becoming obsolete as you move toward new reality.

Hello, Boza48. This link may help you to understand what we are doing and purpose of the this forum.

Brasil: The body of Renatinho, 48, lead singer of Bokaloka died of a heart attack during show

The body of Renatinho, lead singer of Bokaloka, was mourned in the morning and buried in the afternoon in Rio de Janeiro. The singer suffered a heart attack during a show, was taken to the hospital, but died at the National Institute of Cardiology. On Saturday (7), friends and work partners said goodbye to the artist at Jardim Saudade Cemetery, in Sulacap, in the city's West Zone.
Renatinho

🙏

USA: Uche Nwaneri, Former Jacksonville Jaguars Player, Dead At 38 of heart attack

Uche Nwaneri.jpg
Nwaneri had reportedly driven from Georgia to see his wife for New Year’s Eve — but collapsed early Friday. Costello said Nwaneri’s wife found him unresponsive in one of the bedrooms around 1 a.m. Friday and called 911.

An autopsy Monday showed no signs of foul play and suggested Nwaneri died of a heart attack, though his toxicology results are pending.
🙏

Australia: fashion icon Daniel Lightfoot has died unexpectedly on Christmas Day aged 58

Daniel Lightfoot, Suzie Lightfoot

He died unexpectedly. His demise’s cause is still unknown. In the upcoming year, Daniel will have a memorial service.

This man’s family wishes to be remembered for his creations and his zest for life. Daniel wanted a stunning display to remember his life so that everyone would wear bright colours.

Thus, it was determined, based on the official records, that he died abruptly. Any online sites or family members did not disclose his cause of death.

“He will always be lovingly remembered for his wicked sense of humour and sharp wit, appreciation for French Champaign, diamonds and bling, yellow roses, love of a good party, expensive cars, and dancing like everyone was watching (because they were!)"

🙏

Lithuania has been shocked by sad news - the opinion leader, businesswoman, stylist and book author Agnė Jagelavičiūtė has died, Delfi reports. She was 42 years old.

Agnė Jagelavičiūtė

🙏

France: "The first time we've had such a big spike": delays up sharply at crematoria

crematoria.jpg

BFMTV/RMC - Maryline Ottmann with Maxime Martinez - 06 January 2023

Delays for bereaved families who wish to have their deceased cremated are exploding. In a sector already under pressure, they can double.

January 23, 2023. When one contacts, this Friday, a crematorium in Île-de-France, it is the first date that is available for an appointment. Proof of an explosion of the delays these last weeks, in several of the 198 crematoria that counts France. For the families, the extension of the delay to say goodbye to their loved one, which can double compared to normal, is a terribly difficult moment. For the professionals of the sector, such an influx of deaths to manage and for some of them, unprecedented.

Crematoria try to adapt

In Loire-Atlantique, Jean-Pierre, who is in charge of two crematoria, confides that he has never seen anything like this since he has been a manager: "In ten years, it is the first time that we have had such a large peak... It is something exceptional".

For him, there is no question of letting bereaved families wait more than ten days for the cremation of their loved ones, as opposed to the usual four days in his establishments. In his crematorium in the Nantes region, Jean-Pierre has released 30% more slots to try to improve the situation. The same decision has been taken in the crematoria of Nice, Perpignan, Le Havre and Les Mureaux. In this town in the Yvelines, the crematorium has turned the schedule of the director, Christophe, upside down to be able to meet the demands of families.

Today, the law imposes a maximum delay of six working days between the death and the burial or the cremation. A text subject to derogations in the prefecture, which are currently running, and which is currently difficult to maintain.

Well, it’s interesting about what’s Cs comment about transcripts that related to ”Seth books“.

Hello, Boza48. This link may help you to understand what we are doing and purpose of the this forum.
- Truth is always the truth. It is never obsolete.
- Yes, i read "purpose". But, there are a lot of "wishfull" thinking/posting here.
I am withdrawing from this site for, i have nothing more to learn.
Best wishes to all of You!

Back
Top Bottom