Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

It has been a huge battle, with the 3 stooges (as I call them) resorting to mafia like tactics, as well as bribing judges. So yeah, I’m not sure he will RIP too quickly! Unfortunately, I don’t feel much for him other than good riddance! Not sure if the other stooges took the vax or not, time will tell.
Similar as what I think about Celine, People say it has nothing to do with the injection, but it is well known that if there was any cormobility, the injection exacerbates it. She had a tremendous bad choice for his psyche, when like some years ago she came up with the satanic clothes designs. I can only think of what you wrote in bold.

The video above gives a breakdown of the data around excess covid vaccine deaths (among other things), as well as elements of the cover up (including 590,000 people being removed from the Dutch governments vaccine registry database for having "died or emigrated" - skewing the data to show how "positive" things are).
Thank you for posting this, RedFox. I had a look at the Dutch 'central bureau for statistics' and they state that about 179,000 people emigrated in 2022. If this is correct then more than 400,000 vaccinated people had died by that point which amounts to more than 2% of the Dutch population based on let's say 18 million Dutch nationals?? Do I understand that correctly?:-O

Similar as what I think about Celine, People say it has nothing to do with the injection, but it is well known that if there was any cormobility, the injection exacerbates it
I can't make up my mind about this...
Almost sure that she got the injection, then... either it triggered the disease, or it worsened her condition.
She revealed her condition in 2022-12 because she had to cancel her tour, and the timing fueled vax conspiracies.
So now she reveals that she secretly battled stiff person syndrome for 17 years before revealing it to the public. Mmmm...
Is it true? Or is it some made-up story to cover up the vax injury? We'll never know.

Celine Dion on why she was reluctant to announce Stiff Person Syndrome

Anyhow, I feel for this poor woman. She represents Quebec on the global stage and she's been hard working all her life, not counting all the hurdles she went through. I've met her when I was 5 or 6 years old. She was 16 or 17 back then, she was "no one" (only known in Quebec, only signing in French), and she was promoting her 7th album "C'est pour toi" at a small local shopping center in one of Quebec's suburbs. She managed to remain humble throughout all of her career.

Thank you for posting this, RedFox. I had a look at the Dutch 'central bureau for statistics' and they state that about 179,000 people emigrated in 2022. If this is correct then more than 400,000 vaccinated people had died by that point which amounts to more than 2% of the Dutch population based on let's say 18 million Dutch nationals?? Do I understand that correctly?:-O
The graph he shows has a sudden drop in May 2022 (see attached screenshot, or ~33 minute mark of the YT video), but that's the only drop. Official statistics over 2020-2023 have the average yearly total deaths at about 170,000 per year.
The point was that it will mess with any future investigation based on that data (skewing results towards 'successful/no harm'). The UK updated the way they calculate death statistics this year as well (which revised down numbers).

The article he links to for the official explanation is here: Vaccinatiecijfers COVID-19 actueler door optimalisatie monitoring | RIVM

Here's the auto-translated article:

COVID-19 vaccination figures more up-to-date through optimization of monitoring​

Publication date 24-05-2022 | 15:00

Since 19 January 2021, the RIVM has been publishing weekly national and regional COVID-19 vaccination figures. As of 24 May 2022, the method for monitoring vaccination figures has been optimised and the population data has been updated. As a result, the figures provide a more up-to-date and better picture of the vaccination rate in the Dutch population. The optimisation process will adjust the vaccination rate.

Population data​

As of today, the RIVM will use the population figures for April 2022. Until now, the population figures for 1 January 2020 were used. This made the RIVM consistent with the ECDC(external link), which also uses the data from that date. From today, people who were vaccinated but who have died or emigrated will no longer be counted. This gives a more up-to-date picture of the vaccination rate in the current Dutch population. The population figures are updated regularly.

Registered and estimated injections​

The vaccination figures were based on the number of vaccinations registered by the GGD(Municipal health service). That number was supplemented with an estimated number of injections by other providers than the GGD (general practitioners, hospitals and institutions). The estimate was based on delivered vaccines. This was necessary because the registrations with providers other than the GGD were not yet complete at the start of the campaign.

COVID Vaccination Information and Monitoring System (CIMS) as a source​

We use CIMS with the registered data as the basis for the vaccination figures. Using CIMS makes it possible to no longer include people who have emigrated or died. We no longer use estimates based on vaccines that have been administered. We supplement the source data with vaccination data from the GGD, which are not included in CIMS. This number is calculated for other implementers, with assumptions based on the GGD data. We now also take into account that one injection after a corona infection also counts as a completed basic series.

Vaccination rate adjusted​

By using current population data and the optimized method, the vaccination rates over the totals come to other percentages. The turnout for the first shot of the basic series from 12 years is adjusted from 87.8% to 82.8%. The vaccination rate of the basic series (from 12 years) is adjusted from 84.9% to 82.0%. The booster vaccination rate is adjusted from 59.6% to 59.2%. The vaccination rate for the repeat shot is adjusted from 41.0% to 41.1%.
Further adjustments may be made in the future as population data are updated and source data and its processing are continuously improved.

So the 'population' adjustment comes from Jan 1st 2020 to Apr 2022. Emigration for 2020/21 is ~150k and ~145k.
So 150k+145k = 295k for emigrations.
And 170k+170k = 340k for All deaths.
295k + 340k = 635k (for the years 2020/2021)
Using the 87.8% above we get 557k - which is kind of close to 590k.

So something like that is probably going on.
Again the point is they re-wrote the statistics to skew the numbers.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-10 214510.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-10 214510.png
    246.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Turbo cancer

I met my dearest neighbor a couple blocks away today, in which she confirmed that her daughter, who never smoked, didn’t do booze or drugs or ever was ill - is in chemotherapy treatment for some time. After she coughed weirdly, her mother urged her to seek a doctor. What they found in her 36 year old daughter was a huge cancer, wedged between lungs and heart measuring 10x10 cm which is about to, or has been operated away.

She was jabbed with two injections.

This is beyond sad because 3 years ago i stood at the football field and spoke to her son, not to take the jabs explaining it a plenty (the reasons that clearly spoke against it ) ; that there was and is (in essence) just illness and death to be had in those genetic jabs.

Nobody listened.

I had not spoken to my neighbor for 3.5 month because she was suddenly “gone” - not as often on the balcony smoking - where i usually would meet her we would talk.

Until today.

Where moments earlier her husband and the daughter existed the house. Her dad daughter had no hair left. And on her way to the hospital, to the toughest treatment of all this far, in a row of many.

We cried.

I felt so … helpless and sorry for her and her daughter. We kind of understood quietly where this was going… most likely.

Seeing (feeling!) the pain of a mother over her daughter, make hearts break. I remember this too well from my grandmothers pain over the loss of her young daughter/my mother. You never forget such impressions.

My neighbor asked me for evidence. I had a copy of the Pfizer papers (28 Feb 2021) which on the last 9 pages show 1000+ diseases from these jabs. The ones the FDA asked the courts to hide for the next 70 years to the public - which was denied. And gave it to my neighbor.

Seeing, experiencing closer by, as well reading of people dying / faring ill - in what seems a never ending chain of events - takes a toll on my psyche (in periods).

I also realize that i am still so far from incredible angry about these despicable crimes. The ignorance. The denial, the siclence… and on top realize also that I didn’t made new friends who are open to the subjects. So, it has become a silent burden which makes me occasionally overreact (difficult to balance).

My neighbour and i were now in total agreement: FLICK THOSE JABS, ANY JABS !

That; enough is enough.

I'm so sorry, XPan. It's really hard when we see all of the people being reported to have died or are injured or suffering from diseases and cancers and heart attacks that should not be happening to them. But, that does not compare to how we feel when someone we know has these things happening to them. Even though we, and others, have tried to show them what is really going on with these death jabs and they don't want to hear it, and then something happens to them, it's still very hard to deal with the suffering they are going through. :hug: ❤️

Excerpt from a Canadian newspaper article describing the rise in deaths.
Definitely no mention of the shared common denominator, the INJECTION.

“Emergency room doctors in Atlantic Canada say “bed-blocking” and patients presenting with advanced disease that wasn’t detected or cared for earlier are driving high numbers of deaths.

Nova Scotia’s health authority says emergency department deaths hit a six-year high in 2023, with 666 deaths compared with 558 the year before.

Newfoundland and Labrador recorded a slight drop in emergency department deaths, from a five-year high of 326 in 2022 to 297 in 2023, but last year’s figure is still higher than the years before and during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Zombies Founder Rod Argent Retires From Touring After Suffering Stroke​

A favorite. He is 79 and the band has been touring constantly, internationally, since being reconstituted for >15 years. But I hope I've established by now (with all these posts about touring musicians) that if any band was touring through covid that the members had to be injected. This guy was very clean, educated, focused, and a tremendous player, technically. Met him personally.

On Youtube, there is a German series of videos where people who have had side effects are speaking out. The channel is called "Collateral" and the title of the videos is "One voice- one face", where the person looks silently at the camera while their story is told by them. It is very moving and it is good that it is there. It is also on odyssey.
Here is an example (in German but subtitles can be clicked on youtube)

Today, I read in the local free newspaper that there is a lot of pneumonia around and twice as much as before Corona. It is particularly young people who are hit, though it affects all ages. This has lead to an increase in hospitalization. One reason given is that due to the preventative measures taken during the pandemic ( I guess masks and staying at home and being less exposed to others in general) then it kept it down and now the bacteria is back. Well, That may be part of it, but then why does it affect young people in particular who rarely encounter such disease. There is no mention of the vaccine having the effect of severely weakening the immune system.

It is not unexpected by the article was just another sign of side effects of the jabs or a least a contributing factor.

A small personal story as the husband of a cousin of mine died at the age of 69 years. He fell of his bike and was found half an hour later. No one knows if he had a heart attack or stroke before or after he fell off his bike. It is hard not to suspect that the jab could have had some major role in it, but it could of course also just be due to 'natural' causes. I never met this person but felt for my cousin and her family for their loss.

A childhood friend of mine, male in his mid 60’s, took 3 mRNA shots because of his wife’s insistence, suffered a hemorrhagic stroke last weekend. He had a big blood clot in his brain, as well as 100% blocked carotid artery on one side, 40% blockage on the other.

He was sent to rehab today. Hopefully he recovers and avoids any more jabs!

I also realize that i am still so far from incredible angry about these despicable crimes. The ignorance. The denial, the siclence… and on top realize also that I didn’t made new friends who are open to the subjects. So, it has become a silent burden which makes me occasionally overreact (difficult to balance).

Fwiw, XPan, I daresay you are not the only one here, which does not negate what you have seen and have experienced. Although some time has elapsed, the fallout continues around each of us - and often close. Moreover, there is still the abject denial also around us all in the face of truth, that many still just can't face. So, it is darn hard at times when one only wants to become furious.

Coming from an area of a network of small communities, have simply lost count of the families that suffered or those that died, and as said, it is still happening as we know. Thus, it is one thing to understand how humanity has been treated in so many ways over the course of history, yet to see the evil nature of a mass human medical experiment campaign under coercion, done under a false mask of compassion (when many knew or had to have known what the outcome would be), is unconscionable in the extreme.

Hang in there, all for one and one for all.

Back
Top Bottom