Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Today on the morning show of BBC breakfast, they addressed the issue of covid vaccination side effects, Astra Zeneca only...at the moment. The narrative throughout was how these effects are rare, and how many people have been saved by the jab. They only addressed VITT (Vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT) I was quite shocked to see the segment, but I suppose it is starting to seep into the mainstream now, a trickle at a time.

Pesky Covid 19 "vaccination" ads in Stockholm

Up here, well nobody talks about it, and there is almost nothing of discussion going on revolving the dark side of the Covif 19 modRNA shots. As of lately, Stockholm City introduced a lot of advertising in the Stockholm subway. I probably took down around 120+ of those last night in several trains.

It still ticks me off that they write "Get vaccinated for a healthier winter", when exactly opposite is true. Gosh, after all these years, and we still get brainf***d with this stuff.

IMG_5159.jpg

Get vaccinated for a healthier winter

If you were born in 1959 or earlier, are pregnant or are otherwise at increased risk of serious illness, you can now get vaccinated against influenza and COVID-19 free of charge.

:umm:

Today on the morning show of BBC breakfast, they addressed the issue of covid vaccination side effects, Astra Zeneca only...at the moment. The narrative throughout was how these effects are rare, and how many people have been saved by the jab. They only addressed VITT (Vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT) I was quite shocked to see the segment, but I suppose it is starting to seep into the mainstream now, a trickle at a time.
Yes, I read the article about this the other day on the BBC news website. They are obviously feeling that there is a need to address the issue as it is becoming more obvious but the medical author, Fergus Walsh, did annoy me.

However, we need to discuss not just the huge positives that Covid vaccines brought, but also the small minority left injured or bereaved by the AstraZeneca vaccine.

What huge positives were they (my highlight). The vaccine did not stop transmission of the virus, so pretty ineffective on that front. The article also continually reiterated how exceedingly RARE the side effects were. It came across as a sop to those concerned about the serious blood clotting side effects but made sure the public were constantly aware that the vaccines are GOOD.

If anyone wants to read it:

Yes, I read the article about this the other day on the BBC news website. They are obviously feeling that there is a need to address the issue as it is becoming more obvious but the medical author, Fergus Walsh, did annoy me.

What huge positives were they (my highlight). The vaccine did not stop transmission of the virus, so pretty ineffective on that front. The article also continually reiterated how exceedingly RARE the side effects were. It came across as a sop to those concerned about the serious blood clotting side effects but made sure the public were constantly aware that the vaccines are GOOD.

If anyone wants to read it:

Yes, I agree with what you say....also, very interestingly, at the beginning of the segment, the presenter made a point of saying how the vaccines had saved 6 million people...I've heard that number before!!

Back
Top Bottom