Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

If covid is the last chance the universe mercifully gave humanity to see the truth then it seems to me that the UK is quite doomed. Most of my non-British friends, as well as friends in other countries, don't buy into the idiotic propaganda - or at least admit it's exaggerated to some degree. Brits seem to swallow everything they're told. The commitment to going down with this ship is really sad - and disturbing - to watch. The C's said that 60% of the French public don't buy into the official narrative. I would cautiously estimate that this number if much lowed for the UK.
There is some peculiarity about the British psyche which makes us so "well-behaved" and willing to be lead by the nose by those who we should be recognising as not having our best interests at heart. We seem to have lost all discernment, wisdom and the ability to judge (if we ever had those). I think it is to do with the British phlegmatic approach commenced in childhood to "listen to your elders and betters and do as you are told. The other one is "for goodness sake, don't make a fuss". Behaving ourselves is probably written into our DNA. When my colleagues were being vaccinated I just wanted to say "stop doing as you are told and stand up for yourselves".

I must add that prior to the rumour getting around that we might lose our jobs if we did not have the vaccination, there were quite a good number of people who were not going to have the vaccination. The PTB always know how to turn the screw.

There is some peculiarity about the British psyche which makes us so "well-behaved" and willing to be lead by the nose by those who we should be recognising as not having our best interests at heart. We seem to have lost all discernment, wisdom and the ability to judge (if we ever had those). I think it is to do with the British phlegmatic approach commenced in childhood to "listen to your elders and betters and do as you are told. The other one is "for goodness sake, don't make a fuss". Behaving ourselves is probably written into our DNA. When my colleagues were being vaccinated I just wanted to say "stop doing as you are told and stand up for yourselves".

I must add that prior to the rumour getting around that we might lose our jobs if we did not have the vaccination, there were quite a good number of people who were not going to have the vaccination. The PTB always know how to turn the screw.
Screenshot_20210405_164717.jpg

Scary numbers. Consider from Autumn they'll be coming for kids too. By end of the year, if you're not vaccinated and you live in the UK you'll officially be a minority.

Oh and btw he also tweeted this:

Screenshot_20210405_165052.jpg

The abuse of language to get compliance is sickening to witness.

So is the route out to freedom which we lost testing or vaccines? Oh wait... It'll one day be vaccine passports... Then booster shots.. it'll never end but the population will comply because they have become mindless robots.

But, people don't HAVE to take it. The more people who refuse, the more they are obliged to 'come down heavy' and turn into something like China's totalitarian state. It's not something people are going to like. At the moment its just some vague threats that make people take the jab. It's because people think they have less power than the governments who are supposed to have our best interests at heart, but don't.
Hi Ruth, thanks for your input. True, they don't have to take it but there are many that are willing to do so and it's going to be extremely difficult to resist the tidal wave of zombies. Look at Victoria, your state, we are not the Aussies of yesteryear unfortunately.

I've got some stories to share about vax reactions, still waiting on more information but for now. My Scottish Uncle died last month, his brother in law, my dad will not confirm if he had the shot but being the man he was he would've been eager to take it. He was coughing up brown fluid shortly before he died, he was 85 and in poor health.

Both my octogenarian parents had the AZ shot, mum felt a little sick for the day, second shot in June. I tried to talk them out of it but to no avail. Another vaxxed resident in their retirement village had the chills all night. We'll see what June brings.

Yesterday, at their monthly BBQ I overheard conversations such as.. 'booked in yet?' 'Oh yes, heard there were some possible side effects but anything is better than getting covid!' My brother who helps out at the village has reported a few extra ambulance visits to the aged care section of the complex.

Thing is, I work for a bloke that runs aged care centres all over Australia. My friend's daughter is a nurse in aged care, both said that a highly infectious respiratory disease swept through in November 2019. Same time I had my strange 'flu, looks like they've already been exposed to it with little or no effect.

Crazy times, take care

I met two of my fellow firefighters last Friday, both were in their 30s and in good health and both have been jabbed. Like many of us they had more than one job, one fireman's organisation provided the Pfizer shot. He and dozens of his co-workers had sore arms after the first shot and debilitating migraine like headaches for a whole day after the second. However he believes that the headache he suffered was solid proof that his immune system was strong and he's felt as fit as fiddle since then.

The other had his first AZ shot which caused a day of low fever with aches and pains, second shot is yet to come. He was somewhat concerned with the accounts of blood clots but will still take the second shot.

One of my friends works in a large hospital, the reactions are beginning, he doesn't know which vax it is.

I would really like to know what mechanism caused the skull splitting headaches, any ideas?

Thanks!

I met two of my fellow firefighters last Friday, both were in their 30s and in good health and both have been jabbed. Like many of us they had more than one job, one fireman's organisation provided the Pfizer shot. He and dozens of his co-workers had sore arms after the first shot and debilitating migraine like headaches for a whole day after the second. However he believes that the headache he suffered was solid proof that his immune system was strong and he's felt as fit as fiddle since then.

The other had his first AZ shot which caused a day of low fever with aches and pains, second shot is yet to come. He was somewhat concerned with the accounts of blood clots but will still take the second shot.

One of my friends works in a large hospital, the reactions are beginning, he doesn't know which vax it is.

I would really like to know what mechanism caused the skull splitting headaches, any ideas?

Thanks!
The headaches are common and reported by many. I haven't seen the mechanisms outlined thus far. Yeadon et Al have outlined the rough mechanisms for blood clots which is that the spike protein produced by the vaccines isn't innate but makes cells clump together which can then lead to clotting.

The thing with your friend saying the headache showed it was working is a propaganda line being fed to the masses. I've seen people end up in hospital and still say that line... Yes, it's working at making you sick!

Havent seen this thread till now. In my Job working as a carer, with 8 priests. Ive been out of work for a few months, back last weekend. While I was out all the priests got both vaccines, don't know which one they got. All got 2nd dose 3 weeks ago, one priest 94 years of age, has deterioted the last couple of weeks. Has had a few falls, very unsteady on his feet, can just about walk, getting very weak. Another, who has stiff man syndrome and cancer, gets chemo 5 days a week confined to a wheelchair. He now has an infection, flu symptoms, on antibiotics. Got covid test today, he doesn't feel the best at all. Madness giving this anyone never mind someone with serious health issues. I asked another how he felt after the shot, he said he felt awful after the first one and other priests felt the same but the 2nd was not as bad. He said he's only starting to get his strenght back, but still feels off. Another said it didn't effect him. Its nuts we still have to social distance, wear masks, no visitors because of the other variants around.

Spoke to one of the kitchen staff yesterday, she got the first dose, no effects. Is afraid to get the 2nd because of blood clots, her mother died from a blood clot. I told her im waiting, due to my condition and the fact its experimental, never has this type of vaccine been injected into people and the vaccine makers are exempt from any injuries caused. Im not sure if she will get the 2nd shot. Spoke with another carer, he said he had high temperature and body aches for a day or two after the 2nd shot

Havent spoke about the vaccine to other staff members yet. I do know some got it, not sure who did or didn't get it.

My mother and father who have health issues are getting it. I also told them it was experimental, they said they will get it. My father has heart issues so not sure how he will fare out. They want to go to their holiday home in France, thats why they say they will get it. They are not inclined to take any supplements. Other family members will be getting it aswell.

A woman was recently admitted to hospital here, blood clot in the brain shortly after the vaccine.

Sad times ahead 😔

Can't say if this is vaccine related or not. I think the uptake around here is very high among the elderly. I have noticed among my patients in the last 3 months many reports of frequent falls. Now I am wondering if there is a neurologic effect causing this.

Other things getting reported

- Women's menstrual cycles changing. Some women reporting the timing is all off, others reporting it's heavier than usual, others reporting having cycles come back after being a number of years into menopause.

- Rashes

- Hearing Loss

- Blurry eyesight or complete loss of eyesight

- Changes in psychological mood. Depression, anxiety, confusion etc

- Insomnia or the opposite, need to sleep all the time

- Irregular heartbeats

- Convulsions and vomitting

- Swollen joints

- Clots

Russian roulette what you'll get.

Another thing, some people from the trials last year have broken rank. They are in a bad shape, their situation health-wise worsening. Young / healthy people who now look worn out and in quite bad shape.

I suspect loads of people now experiencing mild effects will see their health gradually get worse in months to come.

Other things getting reported

(...)

- Clots

This is an interesting one for me personally as I have a genetic mutation that puts me at increased risk of blood clots: Leiden V Factor. Here are a few examples of reports I found in the media:

I spoke with my GP last week about an unrelated issue and I mentioned in passing I couldn't take the medication he suggested becuase of the above mentioned mutation that made me prone to blood clots. I did mention it to them before on other occasions but this time he got very serious and asked me how I knew about it. I said that two separate genetic tests confirmed it. He asked me to send evidence of that as it was important for them to have that on their record. I said I was going to come back to this conversation when my time to take the vaccine came as I will not take it at my own risk. Given the reports of blood clots I will expect certain guarantees that my health will not deteriorate as a result of the jab. I am in fact hoping I'll manage to get an exemption because Leiden V factor isn't the only thing the genetic tests I've done shown.

Interestingly enough, early on when news about blood clots came up the UK government website had history or risk of blood clots on the list of conditions that required a consultation with a GP before booking the jab. It has now been taken off their website despite the reports intensifying.

However, I found this on their website about blood clots:
COVID-19 vaccination and blood clotting
Recently there have been reports of a very rare condition involving blood clots and unusual bleeding after vaccination. This is being carefully reviewed but the risk factors for this condition are not yet clear.

Although this condition remains extremely rare there appears to be a higher risk in people who have had the first dose of the AstraZeneca (AZ) vaccine. Around 4 people develop this condition for every million doses of AZ vaccine doses given.

This is seen slightly more often in younger people and tends to occur between 4 days and 2 weeks following vaccination.

This condition can also occur naturally, and clotting problems are a common complication of COVID-19 infection. An increased risk has not yet been seen after other COVID-19 vaccines but is being carefully monitored.

Note how they say that it's only AstraZenca when in fact there are reports of other vaccines having the same effect. I am going to milk that genetic test in every way I can and I will not accept "unclear" or "very rare". I want a guarantee it won't happen to me and if it does someone is going to pay up. I am also going to ask for a guarantee that no other mutations I have been diagnosed with (hemochromatosis and MTHFR to name a few) will mean the jab may harm me. If they indemnified the producers I will expect them to accept the responsibility themselves. I guess they can still tell me they can't give me any guarantees and I am welcome to stay home, not travel and not take the jab. But I will at least try to have this conversation.

Last edited:
I suspect loads of people now experiencing mild effects will see their health gradually get worse in months to come.
I expect the same thing, but I hope I am so wrong.

I was just wondering about secondary side-effects if that's the right word in regards to people who are in close contact with those who have been vaccinated. I find that after visiting my mother who received the RNA 'vaccine' twice I just feel under the weather for a while. Nothing serious, but just not quite up to snuff and I have become much more serious about my supplements regimen. I walk to the station after my visit to get some air, I make myself a footbath when I come home, use the FIR blanket the next day and still I don't feel really well for a couple of days. Anybody else who has the same experience?

My older sister is a nurse. She's the only one in my family who has been vaccinated. She has not had any side effects. I don't know what vaccine she got. She is the only one in my family who has strong programming in relation to the vaccine and COVID. She does not seek alternative information and I believe she has rejected articles that someone on facebook gave her. She doesn't know how PCR tests work. She is just following what the hospital tells her to do.

I will ask her what vaccine she received and share the information on this post.

Anybody else who has the same experience?

Yes, lots online reporting this. Initially people were saying these people were just being overly paranoid as they thought it may have been due to viral shedding. But there's no shedding because you aren't injected with an actual virus.

So absolute mystery why people are reporting coming down with stuff after visiting or living with someone who got the vax.

All I know is that these reports are coming in. Mostly from women too... usually complaining about their husbands now making them sick 😅

This is an interesting one for me personally as I have a genetic mutation that puts me at increased risk of blood clots: Leiden V Factor. Here are a few examples of reports I found in the media:

I spoke with my GP last week about an unrelated issue and I mentioned in passing I couldn't take the medication he suggested becuase of the above mentioned mutation that made me prone to blood clots. I did mention it to them before on other occasions but this time he got very serious and asked me how I knew about it. I said that two separate genetic tests confirmed it. He asked me to send evidence of that as it was important for them to have that on their record. I said I was going to come back to this conversation when my time to take the vaccine came as I will not take it at my own risk. Given the reports of blood clots I will expect certain guarantees that my health will not deteriorate as a result of the jab. I am in fact hoping I'll manage to get an exemption because Leiden V factor isn't the only thing the genetic tests I've done shown.

Interestingly enough, early on when news about blood clots came up the UK government website had history or risk of blood clots on the list of conditions that required a consultation with a GP before booking the jab. It has now been taken off their website despite the reports intensifying.

However, I found this on their website about blood clots:
COVID-19 vaccination and blood clotting

Note how they say that it's only AstraZenca when in fact there are reports of other vaccines having the same effect. I am going to milk that genetic test in every way I can and I will not accept "unclear" or "very rare". I want a guarantee it won't happen to me and if it does someone is going to pay up. I am also going to ask for a guarantee that no other mutations I have been diagnosed with (hemochromatosis and MTHFR to name a few) will mean the jab may harm me. If they indemnified the producers I will expect them to accept the responsibility themselves. I guess they can still tell me they can't give me any guarantees and I am welcome to stay home, not travel and not take the jab. But I will at least try to have this conversation.
@Ant22 all I can tell you is do whatever it is you have to do not to be injected with this thing. If that fails, still don't get injected unless you're willing to take full ownership of any resultant consequences, both seen and unseen.

I've seen that there's enough people willing to fight tooth and nail to not get injected. So we aren't alone and we have to maintain our position / lines otherwise we not only let ourselves down, we let those like us down by reducing their numbers and making them easier prey to the ravenous wolves encircling humanity. Plus we make the other side stronger by adding to their numbers.

I expect the same thing, but I hope I am so wrong.

I was just wondering about secondary side-effects if that's the right word in regards to people who are in close contact with those who have been vaccinated. I find that after visiting my mother who received the RNA 'vaccine' twice I just feel under the weather for a while. Nothing serious, but just not quite up to snuff and I have become much more serious about my supplements regimen. I walk to the station after my visit to get some air, I make myself a footbath when I come home, use the FIR blanket the next day and still I don't feel really well for a couple of days. Anybody else who has the same experience?
My father decided to be a Moderna guinea pig. Had a long lunch with him and my mother the other day - strange smell coming off of him, it was a bit like pollen and roaches - felt out of it within 15 minutes and started on Vit C megadoses as soon as I got home, not 100% again until the morning after.

Back
Top Bottom