Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I also looked at that article and they mentioned that he also collapsed in 2019 on the field due to dehydration. The article mentions that it was perhaps because of the 30 degree heat, but for someone coming from Nigeria, 30 degree heat is really nothing surprising. Also if he had suffered from dehydration problems in the past, then didn't he learn? There is certainly reason to question whether he had been vaccinated.
It also happened within the first 6 minutes of the game. At most he'd have had a handful of short sprints during this time. It's not like he'd been running around for 40 minutes or something!

It is intriguing indeed!

RN I know in aged care, 2 out of 14 nurse colleagues who took Pfizer. One has suffered myocarditis and will need medication for life, she's 23. The other, two clots in the brain, treated successfully but the damage has been done, she's 32.

Friend told me his daughter's boyfriend needed his shots to get a job with the police. Shortly after his first AZ shot, numb from the waist down, unable to walk. Recovering now but still has to take his second shot in order to complete his application.

Six residents unconscious for 2 days in a Sydney nursing home post jab.

Another friend, his lady friend's daughter and her friend took Pfizer, friend died a few days later, late 20s.

Colleague, mid 40s has a strange rash around one of his eyes, now blind in that eye but sight is recovering. Has taken 3 weeks sick leave.

In conclusion, it seems to me that some people who got injected are now like "Agent Smith" whose mission is to get others injected too although they first thought it wasn't the solution, neither a good option. In the 3 examples above, these people were all against vaccination and agreed with the fact that this crisis was like fiction. Nevertheless, they changed their mind once receiving the vaccine....
Anyway, I don't know if it's a side-effect, the result of the propaganda, something else or a mix. I think about a mix.

Probably much can be ascribed to confirmation bias - having submitted, they now want to believe it was the right thing to do. And if YOU submit too, that will provide social proof that they didn't make a mistake. In other words it's probably psychology.

Probably.

But I really can't help but wonder....

That said, a large fraction of those I know have been vaxxed, and I've been subjected to very little pressure from them so far. Probably it's because they know it would cause a fight they don't have the stomach for - I don't exactly hide my feelings about this, and I'm not terribly shy about confrontation.

RN I know in aged care, 2 out of 14 nurse colleagues who took Pfizer. One has suffered myocarditis and will need medication for life, she's 23. The other, two clots in the brain, treated successfully but the damage has been done, she's 32.

Friend told me his daughter's boyfriend needed his shots to get a job with the police. Shortly after his first AZ shot, numb from the waist down, unable to walk. Recovering now but still has to take his second shot in order to complete his application.

Six residents unconscious for 2 days in a Sydney nursing home post jab.

Another friend, his lady friend's daughter and her friend took Pfizer, friend died a few days later, late 20s.

Colleague, mid 40s has a strange rash around one of his eyes, now blind in that eye but sight is recovering. Has taken 3 weeks sick leave.

My God. That's quite the body count.

Virtually no one knows anyone who's died of the rona.

The clotshot on the other hand....

There's no way they're being truthful about the number of deaths so far.

Probably much can be ascribed to confirmation bias - having submitted, they now want to believe it was the right thing to do. And if YOU submit too, that will provide social proof that they didn't make a mistake. In other words it's probably psychology.

Probably.

But I really can't help but wonder....

That said, a large fraction of those I know have been vaxxed, and I've been subjected to very little pressure from them so far. Probably it's because they know it would cause a fight they don't have the stomach for - I don't exactly hide my feelings about this, and I'm not terribly shy about confrontation.
I totally forgot to mention this point about psychology and it's crucial of course. Thanks!

Also I wanted to add that at my work, approximatively 100 people were injected with Pfizer between april and now. For now, I didn't notice any really bad side-effects (mostly pain in the shoulder and fever/flu symptoms during 1-2 days max) or radical change of behavior, especially towards vaccination but I can't say that I'm close to all of them so it's hard to be sure...

I totally forgot to mention this point about psychology and it's crucial of course. Thanks!

Also I wanted to add that at my work, approximatively 100 people were injected with Pfizer between april and now. For now, I didn't notice any really bad side-effects (mostly pain in the shoulder and fever/flu symptoms during 1-2 days max) or radical change of behavior, especially towards vaccination but I can't say that I'm close to all of them so it's hard to be sure...
Similar to my work, 3 unvaccinated out of 30 vaccinated people. Nothing significant so far ... Wait and see...

I don't know if this is posted in the correct thread, but I just listened to an interview of Stephanie Seneff by Mercola. It is jam-packed with information about mRNA, prions.

Stephanie Seneff - COVID Vaccines May Bring Avalanche of Neurological Disease

There's so much information packed in it, I'll need to give it a second listen. There is also a transcript in the link.
Just read the transcript, and I have to say this was the most detailed and comprehensive analysis of the covid vaccines that I've seen so far. Chilling stuff! Not surprisingly, apparently Twitter is blocking anyone trying to share this link. I'v downloaded the transcript as a PDF, just in case.

The lost Mercola's interview with Dr Stephanie Seneff

I make a cross entry from what I already wrote in the Coronavirus Pandemic thread, because I realized that the original mentioning of the Mercola interview with Dr Stephanie Seneff, actually came from this thread.

The original video has disappeared at Mercola's homepage (replaced by a different one, though) but I was not able to find the original anywhere else - so I opened a Rumble account - in order to upload the original. (my XPan nickname wasn't available, so I took my former nick "AppleXPan", same goofy portrait though :whistle:)

📽️"Stephanie Seneff - COVID Vaccines May Bring Avalanche of Neurological Diseases" (Rumble)

And Mercola's transcript also got replaced with a different one - but I uploaded the original to my own private homepage "XPan.se", where you find the pdf

📩"The Rapid Mass Deployment of COVID-19 Vaccinations and Its Possible Biological Effects on the Population: A Special Interview With Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., By Dr. Joseph Mercola"

A 23 year old Irish football player also died after the J&J jab. Brain haemorrhage - very sad at 23. The media busy being the good little Nazi's that they are are covering it too. Criminal behaviour if you ask me.

So, you all may be surprised, :rolleyes: but, I still have some friends involved in the disease industry, who tell me stuff.:cool2:
They have been learning that the "Health Care" system they work for, is really a drug pushing meat grinder, and yet, most of them have continued their employment within the Big Pharma Allopathic Main stream medicine industry.

Grinding on due to the fear of losing career long investment pensions, company paid benefits, and maintaining their lifestyle, same story as a lot of people who are near retirement, us "Boomers".

BUT, remember some of them are my friends, lol, and due in part to the shared information and deep trust built up over the years, and because they have really leaned into the information and knowledge that we have shared, these friends are now insider, silent subversives in the system....no longer looking the other way and believing lies.

They are booking off work, refusing to comply, refusing any and all injections, and starting stuff!

The gears of the Medical Mafia run disease centers here on Vancouver Island are starting to hitch and catch...some cogs may actually be broken.
This was posted yesterday, on our community page:
1629660484032.png
A comment under this post read in part:
"There are so many staff, from all departments, from Island health that are on leave of absence due to mandatory jab because they are refusing it."

Staffing issues indeed...:whistle:

Oh, and for any other Canadians on the Forum, maybe if you could pass this poster around, for anyone interested?
Gatherings and speeches happening on September 1st, in most of the provinces, across the country!
1629660814456.png

The lost Mercola's interview with Dr Stephanie Seneff

I make a cross entry from what I already wrote in the Coronavirus Pandemic thread, because I realized that the original mentioning of the Mercola interview with Dr Stephanie Seneff, actually came from this thread.

The original video has disappeared at Mercola's homepage (replaced by a different one, though) but I was not able to find the original anywhere else - so I opened a Rumble account - in order to upload the original. (my XPan nickname wasn't available, so I took my former nick "AppleXPan", same goofy portrait though :whistle:)

📽️"Stephanie Seneff - COVID Vaccines May Bring Avalanche of Neurological Diseases" (Rumble)

And Mercola's transcript also got replaced with a different one - but I uploaded the original to my own private homepage "XPan.se", where you find the pdf

📩"The Rapid Mass Deployment of COVID-19 Vaccinations and Its Possible Biological Effects on the Population: A Special Interview With Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., By Dr. Joseph Mercola"
Thanks for the preservation XPan. Very interesting.

There is plenty of talk towards the end that recommends fasting and sauna. "Pearls of hope".

A Danish player appears to have collapsed on the field of play too

Ahmed Daghim has been admitted for observation, but so far all tests are positive, Kolding IF announces.

Football player Ahmed Daghim is doing well under the circumstances after he collapsed on Saturday during his warm-up for a 2nd division match.
ALSO SEE
Liverpool legend stricken with dementia

This is announced by 20-year-old Daghim's club, Kolding IF.
- Fortunately, a doctor was present among the spectators, and an ambulance was called immediately. The match was whistled off, and Daghim was taken to Bispebjerg Hospital, where he is fine under the circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom