STRANGE CLOUDS

Woman Records a Massive Cube-shaped 'UFO' Hidden in Clouds on a Florida Beach

I'm not convinced it's a UFO. But here's the video.

A new encounter was reported by a brave photographer by the name of Melly Hatcher as she reported the fact that this new UFO appeared out of nowhere on top of a city in Florida, USA.

As you can see from the video, the strange cube-shaped UFO appears to be deeply hidden inside of the clouds and it even appears to be just sitting there motionless.

A few minutes into the video the strange UFO appears to just disappear altogether but luckily it was all captured on camera by the photographer. She reported it on her Instagram stating the fact that it is a massive object floating inside of the clouds.

The recording begins with her showcasing its shape and size and after a few minutes, it disappears which she believes to be a result of it activating its camouflaging technology.

Scott C. Waring (Youtuber 'UFO Sightings Daily') stated that this is quite an incredible encounter as you can clearly see the moment it activates its camouflage and disappears altogether in thin air.

Many skeptics believe that this is not a UFO encounter after all but that it is just the light reflected off of the clouds altogether.

This would be a fine explanation if it weren’t for the fact that the shape doesn’t match the clouds after all. As you can see, the UFO appears to be completely cube-shaped which is unlike anything we’ve ever seen before.

Wow, this might seem like an optical illusion or CGI but these clouds are for real. Buzz60’s Mercer Morrison has the story.
Video : 32 seconds
16009f34-79e1-426a-b152-ae5ef7893d95_1140x641.jpg
I am all about the smiling bear cloud! Wheee! My wife calls me “Bear”so anything bear 🐻 related !

A new encounter was reported by a brave photographer by the name of Melly Hatcher as she reported the fact that this new UFO appeared out of nowhere on top of a city in Florida, USA.

As you can see from the video, the strange cube-shaped UFO appears to be deeply hidden inside of the clouds and it even appears to be just sitting there motionless.

A few minutes into the video the strange UFO appears to just disappear altogether but luckily it was all captured on camera by the photographer. She reported it on her Instagram stating the fact that it is a massive object floating inside of the clouds.

The recording begins with her showcasing its shape and size and after a few minutes, it disappears which she believes to be a result of it activating its camouflaging technology.

Scott C. Waring (Youtuber 'UFO Sightings Daily') stated that this is quite an incredible encounter as you can clearly see the moment it activates its camouflage and disappears altogether in thin air.

Many skeptics believe that this is not a UFO encounter after all but that it is just the light reflected off of the clouds altogether.

This would be a fine explanation if it weren’t for the fact that the shape doesn’t match the clouds after all. As you can see, the UFO appears to be completely cube-shaped which is unlike anything we’ve ever seen before.

The Borg has arrived! Resistance is futile!😱

"I caught this cube cloud this morning. I was on the west bank of Halifax River and caught it over the Aliki Towers on beachside on July 22, 2020." The original video by Melly CeesEwe is here:

Very strange, geometric things are occurring in our atmosphere. Could such be effects of The Wave?

Another geometric phenomenon was captured on video in the night skies over Chesapeake, Virginia and is discussed on YouTube channel MrMBB333. It looks like lights creating a square or cube formation and occurred during a thunderstorm on 28 August. From 03:05 - 06:30:

These geometric shapes in our atmosphere, which seem to be increasing, and the approaching wave reminded me of this excerpt from the Cs session of 10 December 2016 about the information field.

Q: (Pierre) So, that reminds me of something. I was thinking along the line of the meaning of those symbols. It seems that at least those few symbols, and maybe others, having a universal meaning. The way they connect or interact with the information field is universal. It's not subjective or arbitrary.

(L) Right.

(Pierre) It's universal. I guess that's the case, so my question is: Is the fundamental language of this information field geometric shapes?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) I didn't invent it. It's Laura's insight from years ago, but I remembered.

(Joe) Do these geometric shapes of the symbols describe a certain flow or package of information?

(L) I think they're like archetypal packages.

(Joe) Like a spiral would describe maybe movement of energy, right?

(L) Well, if you're thinking of the idea of a flower, a flower is a concept that can be met by many different types of blossoms or blooms. But the idea of a flower is a complete abstraction. So, I think that it's in that context.

The Borg have arrived 😳(just kidding)

Kinda thought there's a similarity between these images - cloud image posted previously and a closeup of the Schumann resonance from a followup vid also previously posted:

EgQX76ZWkAEmLhA

1599322323472.png

Very strange, geometric things are occurring in our atmosphere. Could such be effects of The Wave?
(Pierre) It's universal. I guess that's the case, so my question is: Is the fundamental language of this information field geometric shapes?

Brings to mind Saturn's north pole hexagon cloud which I thought was an indication of 4D:

300px-PIA18274-Saturn-NorthPolarHexagon-Cassini-20140402.jpg

So, perhaps we will be seeing more geometric shapes appearing in the sky as the Wave continues to manifest. What about the city apparitions that appeared a few years ago - didn't the Cs say more of those were going to show up?

I have yet to come across confirmation of the following video that claims to be of a recent cloud formation in Indonesia. To me it looks like it could be some kind of funnel cloud prior to touch down:

Strange "V" clouds over Wonosobo Central #Java, #Indonesia September 4, 2020

Screenshot of the cloud:
1599392683884.png

Reminds of images like the below, found using the search term 'funnel cloud':

1599392428966.png

1599392219547.png

Apparently last month what looks like a defined shelf cloud appeared in the news in Indonesia, so maybe the sky there is just being particularly active? Perhaps the intense volcanic activity in the region could have something to do with it? Although unusual clouds are being photographed all over the planet, so that's just some speculation on my part.

Back
Top Bottom