STRANGE CLOUDS

That is a strange cloud, if we perceive fourth density battle as weather phenomena, maybe this is such a thing. Look like a explosion outward. Who knows. Things are getting stranger and look like maybe soon we will perceive more and more of the unseen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-11 Windy Wind map weather forecast.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-11 Windy Wind map weather forecast.png
    589 KB · Views: 14
I guess I'll file this here. I try not to look too much into things but also try not to discount anything, and this one is just weird!

This is the sky above my house about 10 minutes ago. It is huge and covers the entire view above me from NE to SW. I took it with nightshot on my phone but have done no editing at all, not even additional brightening.

It looks like a giant snake body with an aurora look to it. At the NE end lies what looks like a dragons head, and you can't really tell in the picture but those stars at his head are Cassiopaea.

Also under the moon was this curious cylinder cloud that stood out alone like a sore thumb.

To me the head looks severed which if it's an omen I hope it means a good one! But I thought it was too weird not to share

IMG_20201101_201646.jpg

IMG_20201101_201634.jpg

IMG_20201101_201726.jpg

[Photos] Beautiful photos of the imposing #cumulonimbus and very beautiful #mammatus (#mamma ) observed during the passage of #orage in the #LoirEtCher , in Faye (41) and Bouffry (41), this Sunday at the end of the afternoon. Photos: Sonia Nlt and P. Scohy photos.

[Photo] Sublime #mammatus (#mamma ) observed at Villampuy (#EureEtLoir ), at the back of the #orage very active having traveled on the #LoirEtCher this Sunday evening. Photo: Sylvain Garbar for Météo Center.#CentreValdeLoire

I'm not sure this example fits the bill of strange clouds, even if the author assumes it to be unusual. There are good physical explanations and can be related to the topography over which the clouds form.

https://www.physicscentral.com/explore/pictures/cloudwaves.cfm (summary text):

When people think of waves they often look to the oceans, but waves can also be found high in the sky. In this picture Amsterdam Island in the Indian Ocean made waves in the clouds. These types of clouds are commonly referred to as wave clouds and are standing waves that form when stable moist air flows over a mountain or a range of mountains. In the case of this picture, when stable moist air flows over an island. When air travels over a mountain, a hill, or an island, like in the picture, clouds often form. Air masses rise as they travel over the island, the temperature decreases and the water vapor in the air condenses, forming clouds which appear on the downwind side of the island. As the water vapor sinks with the wave the cloud evaporates back into water vapor, creating the dark lines between the clouds

Back
Top Bottom