Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Laura said:
Pashalis said:
maybe he is a agent (either half conscious, conscious, unconscious).
maybe he just likes the attention and makes things up.
maybe he is a mind controlled man who truely believes in his programmed storys.
maybe a part of the story is true and whoever is making sure that it will be desiabled by putting BS into it
etc

Take that to the next logical step: Anything that is TRUE will be useless info, background, stuff that doesn't and can't lead to anything. And that information that allegedly concerns secrets will be sufficiently misrepresented, twisted, or lied about, that it will likely lead the seeker in the opposite direction of truth.

yes definitely. In fact it is just somebody saying something wich can't be proven I think.
distraction even if there is truth in it.

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Pashalis said:
Laura said:
You actually think a former Navy SEAL is going to come out and tell anything useful?

I don't know. to be honest I don't know much about what a seal is supposed to do in military or not ...

His job description would be plain and simple "killing people". Not in abstract "what if" way which is wanted from every soldier, but very concrete killing of specific people. He is the killer.

You think he can change, go around and shouting secrets?

Arbitrium Liberum said:
Pashalis said:
Laura said:
You actually think a former Navy SEAL is going to come out and tell anything useful?

I don't know. to be honest I don't know much about what a seal is supposed to do in military or not ...

His job description would be plain and simple "killing people". Not in abstract "what if" way which is wanted from every soldier, but very concrete killing of specific people. He is the killer.

of course, I think it is possible.

PS: I just watched the question session with Wood and he obviously is a disinfo agent new agee (unconsciously I think)
who really believes in what he is saying .

I guess it is possible that he really did parts of what he said he was doing in the military (bombing civilians prior to 9 11 all over the
middle east) .
well the other stuff he says he was doing is kind of :rolleyes:

I don t think the world is so black and white, there is also a specific situation, in that way and people who rise against totalitarianism and kill are killers, and if he killed for elite not being conscious of it, it doesn t mean he can t change if he has soul and if he sees that his actions were wrong, for example Jesse Ventura, but he is a rare case. Most people in military that have some conscious do the killing for helping their buddies or their neighbors in their eyes, not knowing they are manipulated.

But in this specific case I don t think he is telling the truth because soldiers of his rang are only pawns who don t have access to info and were probably given desinfo to spread, plus working with Wilcock says it all.

Well I know someone who lives in Sonora Mexico, and he told us that he has heard the sound at 8 pm, its the second time he hears the sound, he says it sounds like for an hour and that if it is a viral campaign, it has to be pretty pretty good. :rolleyes: So no viral campaign.

New SOTT Report: Strange Noises in the Sky: Trumpets of the Apocalypse?

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/240826-New-Sott-Report-Strange-Noises-in-the-Sky-Trumpets-of-the-Apocalypse-

i recall the C's often referring to humans (or souled individuals) as "wave reading consciousness units".

all our senses are constantly "reading" waves of various kinds. our eyes "read" light-waves, our ears "read" sound-waves, other senses rely on electrical phenomena (nerves).. etc'

any change to our environment that affects a fundamental law that we are used to, should also affect the way our senses "read" the environment in ways that seem foreign to us.

let's say, hypothetically, gravity has begun "opening up" for whatever reason.
wave propagation behavior would change since the medium in which waves travel is affected by gravity.
we are used to gravity holding everything together in a certain way.. and that is how we expect the environment to "behave".

my point is, perhaps some of these strange sounds people are now hearing could be attributable to mundane events such as, weather, natural electromagnetic currents and what is actually changing is how we are perceiving it through our senses due to changes to the environment.

just thought i'd share this here..

Kniall said:
New SOTT Report: Strange Noises in the Sky: Trumpets of the Apocalypse?

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/240826-New-Sott-Report-Strange-Noises-in-the-Sky-Trumpets-of-the-Apocalypse-

Just watched it. Very well put and explained!!

dannybananny said:
]
I don t think the world is so black and white, there is also a specific situation, in that way and people who rise against totalitarianism and kill are killers, and if he killed for elite not being conscious of it, it doesn t mean he can t change if he has soul and if he sees that his actions were wrong, for example Jesse Ventura, but he is a rare case. Most people in military that have some conscious do the killing for helping their buddies or their neighbors in their eyes, not knowing they are manipulated.

But in this specific case I don t think he is telling the truth because soldiers of his rang are only pawns who don t have access to info and were probably given desinfo to spread, plus working with Wilcock says it all.

I'm not so sure about Jesse Ventura. He seems like an exact replica of David Icke only americanized, both of whom may just be well intentioned but limited researchers, but may also be a part of the active COINTELPRO. Either way, their information is not very well scrutinized.

transientP said:
[...]

wave propagation behavior would change since the medium in which waves travel is affected by gravity.
we are used to gravity holding everything together in a certain way.. and that is how we expect the environment to "behave".

[...]
If, the opening up is taking place in our realm due to gravity being lessened, wouldn't that have many effects. One being that the "walls" between realms, will weaken, and one of the consequences in this hypothetical scenario is that there will be an increase of bleed through events whereby causes initiated in those other realms, will manifest themselves in our realm. FWIW

BTW, that SOT report is very well done. :thup:

bngenoh said:
If, the opening up is taking place in our realm due to gravity being lessened, wouldn't that have many effects. One being that the "walls" between realms, will weaken, and one of the consequences in this hypothetical scenario is that there will be an increase of bleed through events whereby causes initiated in those other realms, will manifest themselves in our realm. FWIW

yup.

and if the change starts out very very subtly, then the first senses that would be affected, would be those on which we rely most heavily.
meaning, would we not first experience changes in what we see and how we see it & in what we hear and how we hear it ?

of course, this is all hypothetical.. :)

i just saw the SOTT report as well. great job !

dannybananny said:

I also don't think that the world is black and white and "kill the killers", I think something more like: "get away from them as far as you can and don't have anything with them", and if you must have something with them (and "must" is very relative) don't believe them, let them do very hard work to prove them. And only then consider believing them or not. But in cases such as this, proving is impossible, so they can tell whatever they want, so don't believing them would be wise, I think.

I don't know who is Jesse Ventura. (but the name sounds very Hollywood :lol: )

transientP said:
i recall the C's often referring to humans (or souled individuals) as "wave reading consciousness units".

all our senses are constantly "reading" waves of various kinds. our eyes "read" light-waves, our ears "read" sound-waves, other senses rely on electrical phenomena (nerves).. etc'

any change to our environment that affects a fundamental law that we are used to, should also affect the way our senses "read" the environment in ways that seem foreign to us.

my point is, perhaps some of these strange sounds people are now hearing could be attributable to mundane events such as, weather, natural electromagnetic currents and what is actually changing is how we are perceiving it through our senses due to changes to the environment.

just thought i'd share this here..

Could it be also the other way around? (If I understood you correctly, in the first place :-[ ) That sounds that people hear could be just our way (interpreting through our perception) for something other. That "other" could be so different from the everything we know, and are able to perceive, that we see it as something we know, for example the sounds?

News on strange sounds in Windsor, Ontario, Google map :
42.295596,-82.993469
On my Facebook profil, I follow a group named " WindsorHum "...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WindsorHum/

They are telling today that sounds are back after some quiet period, and they are the most noisy they ever eared. Hereafter the post:

"Enough is enough. Let's get together a public meeting and lay out our own game plan some time in the next couple weeks. This is the worst I have ever seen since the summer. If the senior levels of government won't come to us we will take this fight to them.
I will send over a date, time and place. Standby."

and hereafter, comments (I changed names by xxxx):

xxxx Southern What a great idea Jordahnne, I wonder if she would help us out even thought it is basically our side of the boarder against the side that Erin lives on. It is an issue that she would be an advocate for.

xxxx There, now this is more productive than arguing over who is right and who is wrong. :) :)

xxxx Shes going to Le Roy NY for the Tourettes thing. My map (see yahoo hum forum file section) shows a least a half dozen hum reports in that area. I bet these extremes of ILFN sound waves there have some role in this mess there.

xxxx I have often thought of her since bringing the "hum" forward.....I'm on board to get her assistance!

xxxx how very sad that story is in New York there is a school built right on a parcel of land that is secreting toxins and their are at least l5 students with turette 's syndrom and they are in constant pain from the spastisity of their constant severe twitching.....how very very sad.....these were every day peaple just minding their own business and WHAM they are hit with this and the government there knew about it for 20 long years and did nothing and they think that the huge tanks on the school that the school board is making money on is also magnetizing the toxins and their was a yellow substance on the land for years and everyone kept pretending to not know what it was.....my heart aches for those blessed souls they are young teens........:>(

xxxx Dr. Drew is on HLN and we think it is Los Angelas.....can anyone who is maybe more savy then me try to find it and we can as a group locate her we are having trouble with it....that way we can all blame each other for our good efforts if we do this as a group wadya say....anyone out there willing to help i have a feeling as soon as we post this there will be a slew of you who will already have the shows number........thanks from the bottom of our hearts...ok as a team lets get her here...thats our only hope and then we can go international news and tell the world we have had enough......and i am sure Al would love to meet her too right Al?.......and maybe evern a lawyer and our Federal govt.....let s get her down here this is not nice now...we have all had enough.......

xxxx Southern http://www.brockovich.com/fancontact.html

xxxx Southern Lets all send her a letter asking for her help

xxxx LOL how did i know YOU would be the first to respond .....way to go Christine now lets do it ok folks no we are on a roll.....lets get the best advocate for the environment down here ....my mom wants to meet her name sake lol..... i'm a fan.......">)

xxxx Southern Google is our friend Jordahnne....lol I would love to meet her as well. She has done some amazing things for people and is not afraid to go up against any one.

xxxx Yup that's my mom alright........i mean Irin....lol well my mom just wrote her a lengthy letter and invited her to join the site...hope Gary lets her in when she tries to join up....... we also told her about the Hum and what is going on so it would be good if everyone on this site writes her too and anyone else who wants to.....ok i feel much better now i feel i have two really good people on my side on this and they both are TENATIOUS AND ADVOCATE FOR THOSE THEY CARE ABOUT AND STATE THEIR CONVICTIONS ....LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD KEEP WALKING AND THEY NEVER LOOK BACK AND THEY USUALL JUST ......"LEAVE THEM HOWLING" that is the inscription on the bronze statue at parliament hill Al you may want to check it out while you are there.. it is right below the 5 women who got us to be able to vote over l00 years ago what took so long eh.......well i guess now their attitude rubbed off on a few of us........ok now i can sleep well tonight THIS WAS A GOOD DAY good luck everyone here is hoping you all write her.....Erin that is ....lol my mom is busy enough!!!!! winning all of our issues....">)

xxxx I contacted one of the firms she is associated with about a year ago to take an investigatory poistion on our problem in CT. weitz Luxenberg. They felt at that time not something they wanted to be involved with for a class action. Many firms after that seriouly considered ended up same opinion. Here you have hundreds so maybe they would consider now. If you contact WL use my name, maybe in their file

xxxx there is Hum in the Le Roy NY area, based on a half dozen data points I've collected. A few reports started since 2000 and as recently as 2011.. Unfortunately I have not gone there to measure and observe so if it is like ours here in CT or yours, who knows. Sure worth investigating since they have no answers there and people all over these sites complain of strange symptoms happening to them when engulfed in this hum thing and studies in europe show a cause and effect from exposure to ILFN. I am not a medical person, but I am following an unexplainable condition in a young man at a home home near Hartford CT that the house has extreme high levels of ILFN and the guy has had all medical professionals give him a clean bill of health. He has bewilderment of what is casuing things like withdrawal, headaches, ear ringing and depression, etc. Since idnetifying this as a potential revalation to his situation he is improving, albeit he is doing some traditional medical stuff.

If it can helps...

Could it be also the other way around? (If I understood you correctly, in the first place ) That sounds that people hear could be just our way (interpreting through our perception) for something other. That "other" could be so different from the everything we know, and are able to perceive, that we see it as something we know, for example the sounds?

this thought occurred to me as well. what if the only way we can interpret this phenomena is through hearing ?

if i understand what you mean correctly, then it is another possibility. of course, they don't necessarily have to be exclusive possibilities.

assuming that this phenomena is authentic, i wonder if there is someone out there that KNOWS exactly what it is.

if disinfo is being utilized, it doesn't automatically mean anyone knows for sure what is going on.
they could be buying time to investigate, making sure people are less interested in unusual events.. etc'

There is a recent interview about the strange sounds with Elchin Khalilov, head of Geochange organization (i've posted about Geochange organization here before)

Mr. Khalilov, what is the nature of the unusual very low-pitched sounds reported by a great number of people in different parts of the planet since the summer of 2011? Many call them “The Sound of the Apocalypse”. Information about that comes from all over the world: US, UK, Costa Rica, Russia, Czech Republic, Australia, etc.

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

In that case, what could be causing this humming in the sky?

In our opinion, the source of such powerful and immense manifestation of acoustic-gravity waves must be very large-scale energy processes. These processes include powerful solar flares and huge energy flows generated by them, rushing towards Earth's surface and destabilizing the magnetosphere, ionosphere and upper atmosphere. Thus, the effects of powerful solar flares: the impact of shock waves in the solar wind, streams of corpuscles and bursts of electromagnetic radiation are the main causes of generation of acoustic-gravitation waves following increased solar activity.

Given the surge in solar activity as manifested itself in the higher number and energy of solar flares since mid-2011, we can assume that there is a high probability of impact of the substantial increase in solar activity on the generation of the unusual humming coming from the sky. It should be pointed out that solar activity began to rise sharply since early 2011, with its amplitude significantly higher than all forecasts given by a number of influential scientific institutions in 2010 and 2011. Meanwhile, the observed increase in solar activity is fully consistent with the forecast of the International Committee GEOCHANGE published in the Committee's Report in June 2010. If this growth rate of solar activity continues, its amplitude by the end of 2012 will be higher than the amplitude of 23rd solar cycle, and in 2013-2014 the solar cycle will reach its peak the amplitude of which was predicted by us to be 1.5 - 1.7 times higher than the amplitude of the 23rd cycle.

rest of the interview can be read here :
_http://geochangemag.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=142:strange-sounds-in-sky-explained-by-scientists-&catid=1:global-news&Itemid=9

Back
Top Bottom