Stuff falling and breaking recently

Hi Drea, I'm also glad I wasn't in the room when it broke, that would have been VERY disturbing, and maybe dangerous. I wasn't in any real danger from glass shooting at me, it was just so unnerving, so weird. I've never seen anything like it so it was a bit frightening. Today I was thinking, a few months ago I had wondered whether to move my computer to this other table (now broken) and its a good thing I didn't! Thank you for your comment.

That sounds frightening SummerLite, I hope nothing else happens! :scared:

Somebody decided to smash my passenger side window of my car to try and steal something of value on Sunday...
There was glass everywhere! Nothing of my own accident, but still a wake up call I think (or that there's just thugs where I live lol)

SummerLite said:
Hi Drea, I'm also glad I wasn't in the room when it broke, that would have been VERY disturbing, and maybe dangerous. I wasn't in any real danger from glass shooting at me, it was just so unnerving, so weird. I've never seen anything like it so it was a bit frightening. Today I was thinking, a few months ago I had wondered whether to move my computer to this other table (now broken) and its a good thing I didn't! Thank you for your comment.
Your story reminded me of when my dad and stepmum's shower door exploded when my Granny had gone to visit them last year or so. Apparently shower doors exploding by themselves is a "thing" and there are a couple of website discussing it, like this one, which says over 2 years, there were 57 complaints of shower doors exploding by themselves and over 2500 people treated for injuries related to smashed shower doors between 2010 and 2012.
http://abc7news.com/archive/9313662/
This site thinks it could be down to temperature changes along with small nicks at the edges of the glass, or improperly fitted glass.
http://homerenovations.about.com/b/2013/07/29/glass-shower-door-shattered-by-itself.htm
I guess it could be a combination of effects that have caused them, normal explanations and EM/Wave effects.

Regardless, I'm glad you weren't hurt and that you didn't get round to moving your computer after all.

Lilyalic said:

Somebody decided to smash my passenger side window of my car to try and steal something of value on Sunday...
There was glass everywhere! Nothing of my own accident, but still a wake up call I think (or that there's just thugs where I live lol)

What a pain Lilyalic, I hope it's not too expensive to fix, did they manage to steal whatever they were after?

Jenn said:
Lilyalic said:

What a pain Lilyalic, I hope it's not too expensive to fix, did they manage to steal whatever they were after?

Yeah I'm £75 down! There was nothing in there to steal! I only found comfort in imagining how disappointed they were :lol:

Interesting pattern today that seems to be related to things breaking or misbehaving:

I was at the bank earlier depositing some checks and while waiting in line some policewoman showed up.
When it was finally my turn the lady helping me apologized of not being able to help me because she had to deal with a false alarm.
They had some malfunctioning button that kept triggering the silent alarm (apparently 3 or 4 times).
Fast forward to about a couple of hours later where we're in the downtown area when we get a call from our alarm company saying that they inside motion sensor was set off and police was dispatched.
We live somewhat remotely and I know from a neighborhood forum that the response time for the sheriff is about 45mins so we decided to cancel police going out and get in the car and head home since we were only 17 to 20 mins away.
This was somewhat nerve wracking because on the drive back we didn't know if there was an actual break-in or not.
As it turns out it was a false alarm. Not sure what caused it but there could be an issue with the motion sensor.

This all seemed coincidental and I thought I'd mention it in case somebody had similar things happen today.

I'd be very interesting to know if there were any electrical anomalies in my neck of the woods today that triggered this.

Back
Top Bottom